Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok. I'm on a quest for Were Claws, Zorro's Mask, Prisoner's Shackles, and Prisoner's Ball and Chain, so please help me with my quest...But right now, I want you to rate me with what I have. Is it good? 1 being the worst, and 10 being the best...So please rate me!

If you want to get rated by me, say, "Rate Me!" and I'll rate you honestly and if you want me to tell you what you need to make your avi look better, just say that!
i'd say about a 6, pretty cute. rate me?
7 you look a bit like my friend though
^ ^ hm-hmm!! I've seen you around a lot tonight!!
I'm not much for the were items, but the prisoner items will look nice.
I'll give you a 7/10. Your avi is kinda cute, really. 3nodding

Rate me?! sweatdrop
kitty angel kurumi
i'd say about a 6, pretty cute. rate me?

4.5/10 It's good but your ears, hair, and shoes don't really match with the rest of your outfit.
9/10. Rate me!
Batang_Pinoy
7 you look a bit like my friend though

Really? eek Who's your friend?
lil_foxee
Ok. I'm on a quest for Were Claws, Prisoner's Shackles, and Prisoner's Ball and Chain, so please help me with my quest...But right now, I want you to rate me with what I have. Is it good? 1 being the worst, and 10 being the best...So please rate me!

If you want to get rated by me, say, "Rate Me!" and I'll rate you honestly and if you want me to tell you what you need to make your avi look better, just say that!

...cute....7/10 a bit plain tho^^

And meh?
deathwish_foxy49
^ ^ hm-hmm!! I've seen you around a lot tonight!!
I'm not much for the were items, but the prisoner items will look nice.
I'll give you a 7/10. Your avi is kinda cute, really. 3nodding

Rate me?! sweatdrop

8/10 Very stylish!! But your Phoenix item
(sorry, don't know my items that well!! sweatdrop )
and your headband don't go too well with the look.
Fire_Goddess_Carrie
9/10.

Thanks biggrin
*does nothing*
Weird_Al_Gal_Luvs_Tyler
lil_foxee
Ok. I'm on a quest for Were Claws, Prisoner's Shackles, and Prisoner's Ball and Chain, so please help me with my quest...But right now, I want you to rate me with what I have. Is it good? 1 being the worst, and 10 being the best...So please rate me!

And meh?

7.2/10 Like the black and reddish-pink look!! But the scarf kind of throws your outfit off a bit. I think you should get something for your hair instead... whee Maybe Nitemare Headband? Those are really expensive though.
Alice_in_Neverland
8/10

Thank you! whee
lil_foxee
Weird_Al_Gal_Luvs_Tyler
lil_foxee

And meh?

6.5/10 Like the black and reddish-pink look!! But the scarf kind of throws your outfit off a bit. I think you should get something for your hair instead... whee Maybe Nitemare Headband? Those are really expensive though.

thankies^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces