• Object of Affection 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Valoel Akito's Partner

Destructive Spirit

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Invisibility 100
is 2.7 bil even worth anything anymore?? <___> every time we get "a lot" of gold, by the next day or two its worthless again

Bashful Rogue

Infla-shunn. OAO

Valoel Akito's Partner

Destructive Spirit

13,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Invisibility 100
right?? even gold sinks can't stop it. ;m;

Bashful Rogue

Yeah, if they'd just stop releasing gold gens with greater and greater amounts. sweatdrop

Man-Hungry Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ooh, neat avi Railas! @o@

But omg hahahaha. Yeah, 2.7bil doesn't sound like anything anymore, you're right. =n= I wish they'd stop releasing those generators too! I mean... What's the point of the goldsink if they're just gonna make the generators that much bigger the next day? <__> Ahh!

Man-Hungry Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Bashful Rogue

Thank you! >w<
Yeah, so many items shot up into the billions. OAO 200m? Pocket change!
Its crazy..and getting people to willingly "sink" gold, well, obviously not everybody is going to dump all their gold down the drain if it won't benefit them in some way.

Man-Hungry Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Railas
Thank you! >w<
Its crazy..and getting people to willingly "sink" gold, well, obviously not everybody is going to dump all their gold down the drain if it won't benefit them in some way.

I know hahaha! XD I remember when 20mil used to be a lot and now it's like... nothing! Mhmm, what's the point of buying gold to sink it, just to buy it again?? It's a terrible cycle. @n@

If people would quit dumping Philosipher's Caches into the dumpster dive, then I could get some cool stuff to sell again! D;

Bashful Rogue

Arthmael Lothario
Railas
Thank you! >w<

I know hahaha! XD I remember when 20mil used to be a lot and now it's like... nothing! Mhmm, what's the point of buying gold to sink it, just to buy it again?? It's a terrible cycle. @n@

If people would quit dumping Philosipher's Caches into the dumpster dive, then I could get some cool stuff to sell again! D;
I know!! Its crazy! @ I can't believe so many people are sinking gold. I donated 1m last time for a boring astra, and none this time. LOL I'm not falling for that trick no thanks. Sink it so they can pump it back in? Kind of a joke.

I noticed that! I wonder why so many people are donating those in the DD.

Man-Hungry Bunny

14,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Railas
Arthmael Lothario
Railas
Thank you! >w<

I know!! Its crazy! @ I can't believe so many people are sinking gold. I donated 1m last time for a boring astra, and none this time. LOL I'm not falling for that trick no thanks. Sink it so they can pump it back in? Kind of a joke.

It really is hahaha. And if you want the item bad enough, you can just buy it in the marketplace for a cheaper price than what it would cost you to sink your gold for it LOL.

I have nooo idea, but it's driving me crazy!! XD I think one person did it just to be nice and then everyone else started doing it too for whatever reason. Hopefully everyone will get bored of it and stop soon. =w= It was pretty cool getting items out of there for a while, though!

Bashful Rogue

Arthmael Lothario
Railas
Arthmael Lothario
Railas
Thank you! >w<

It really is hahaha. And if you want the item bad enough, you can just buy it in the marketplace for a cheaper price than what it would cost you to sink your gold for it LOL.

I have nooo idea, but it's driving me crazy!! XD I think one person did it just to be nice and then everyone else started doing it too for whatever reason. Hopefully everyone will get bored of it and stop soon. =w= It was pretty cool getting items out of there for a while, though!
Exactly. XD Let someone else do the sinking. Heheh~

I keep getting them from the same person. @ I liked getting items on occasion, it was neat!

Bashful Rogue

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces