Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
ales of Lore

User Image

xxxxxxxxx▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

The kingdom of Allora is a vast, respected area, well known for its architecture and well forged steel. Several years ago however, it was not as great. War torn from the battle raged by dragons attempting to reclaim hunting grounds that had at one time been theirs, Allora struggled to recover through a mutual peace agreement. Humans and dragons were to live side by side, dragons under the guise of human skin and following human law, while humans were to share living space, crops, and knowledge without scrutinizing their new neighbors.

Dragons must follow a code that keeps them true to the draconic traditions, which allows a limited amount of emotion towards humans to prevent the idea of crossbreeding from spreading, an idea looked down upon in both races. Some dragons take pride in their race, while others are rather interested in humans and wish to observe them in secret by concealing their true identity. A group called the Censors oversee dragons in their new environment, making sure they abide by the treaty and Draconic code. If they find any violations, they act as they see fit.

Humans serve under their king, and although dragons stay true to the treaty because of their nature, humans aren't so strict. More often than not, humans have less control of their emotions, and as such are more likely to lash out at a dragon rather than the other way around. It is not uncommon to find a mob beating up an unfortunate drake who can't fight back or risk losing their life at the hands of the Censors. However, there are some who are simply curious, and willing to befriend dragons. There have even been rumors of humans that ride dragons through sharing a peculiar bond.

This is where our story begins, but what will it become?

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

he Rules

1. Follow all of Gaias ToS.
2. Absolutely NO text talk. This is a semi-lit to literate RP and eye sore grammar will not be tolerated.
3. No god modding, you may only control someone's characters if you have planned something together or you have their permission to do so. Also, no constant auto dodging/blocking, a few here and there is understandable, especially if contact would mean a fatality for your character, but you aren't God.
4. Each post must be at least two good sized paragraphs, and you can make it long, just don't write a few pages of a book in one post.
5. Grammar is worth something, so use periods and such where it goes. Use quotations when talking, capitalize letters at the beginning of your sentences, italics for thoughts, and spell the best you can if not better. Spell check is great if you have it, so USE IT.
6. Use ((Enter text here)) or quote blocks for OOC, but don't make an OOC post, if you want to do that, post in the OOC thread.
7. I'm going to set the limit at three characters, I would prefer one, two at the most, but since I'm going to be handling three characters it would be unfair to set the bar lower for everyone else. However, I want to keep the numbers down for organizational reasons, so talk to me if you want more than three and prepare a reason as to why.
8. Post layouts are highly encouraged though not required, but at the very least, I expect a picture of your character, color coding, and some sort of organization throughout the post.
9. Do not use ** -- or other symbols to indicate actions. type them out.
10. No fighting in OOC. take it to the PMs. If needed, I will be a mediator.
11. If you have any questions or comments, send a PM to me labeled Of Dragons and Men.
12. Please try to be serious in the roleplay. I can understand if your character is kind of goofy, but take the roleplay seriously.
13. Don't make a profile and not post. IT'S RUDE.
14. If you want to quit the roleplay or are tired with a character, talk to me. If you're really set on getting rid of your character, then give us the decency of breaking out of the rest of the group so they can continue, and write up one last post. Find a creative or heartwrenching way to kill them off. Think of the post as your swan song; don't just say a bear walked in, ate them and left.
15. I want to keep this roleplay active as possible, so if you know you aren't a Gaia addict who's on nearly everyday, or you aren't the type to commit to roleplays, please seriously reconsider this RP. I can completely understand not being able to post often due to limited internet, or being gone for a few days because of a trip, school, or real life events, but no information whatsoever for a month or two after a sudden dissapearence isn't fair for the rest of us.
16. If you know you won't be able to post for a few days, but don't want to be left behind in case things happen, let me or a friend know and have them somewhat controll your character, giving actions such as, "Billy Bob followed the group".
17. Give yourself a pat on the back for reading the rules so far, and somewhere in your PM to me with a link to your Profile put Brown Peanut Koffuzels to let me know that you read them.
18. Create your Profiles on a Test Forum and send me the link, once I approve you may go ahead and start posting.
19. Romance is highly encouraged, but not above pg-16. Once the clothes start dropping, time skip. Don't get me banned please. Hasn't happened yet, and I don't ever want it to.
20. If I change/add/delete any rules, I will announce it in the roleplay using OOC.
21. Cussing is allowed but don't drown us in it, okay sailor mouth? Cursing is a part of some characters and that's understandable but If you're swearing in between every word your character says then that's different. And absolutely no going Nostalgia Critic longest insult ever, because there are children on this site. So please, nothing utterly vulgur and disgusting.
22. Some violence and rivals are encouraged, but for the love of Arceus, DON'T JUST RANDOMLY KILL OFF OTHER PEOPLES CHARACTERS! You MUST have their permission to do so.
23. I am the goddess of this RP, my word is final. If you go against it, I have every right to kick you out and control your character until I can dispatch them.

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

AQs

Please read some of these questions before making and submitting a profile, it will help you in the long run~

Q: I'm making a dragon, what should I put for their age?

A: Because dragons age differently than humans, I'm going to have each dragon profile list their real age and the age that their human form looks to be. So for instance, their human age would be 20, but their dragon age would be much much older. Dragons can live to be over 50,000 years old, but I'm going to say that a fully developed, mature dragon age will be at 500 years old, meaning they are at their full size and can fly and use breath power and magic etc etc and the older they get, the more knowledgable the become and the better they get at fighting and magic. A teenage dragon would probably be around 300 years, because they can control their breath element and magic but they're just starting to learn how to fly and they aren't quite full size yet. A young dragon would be around 200 years old and starting to master their magic. A child/toddler would be around 100 years or less and they can't really control their breath element or magic at all, they just sometimes have random blasts of their elemental breath when they burp or hiccup.

Q: Okay, I'm making my profile, so what's this about a Test Forum?

A: For help with organization, instead of PMing me your profiles and me putting them up in their full glory somewhere on the front page or in a profile section, instead I would like for all profiles to be put onto a Test Forum. This test forum must be brand new, stand alone with your character, and you must make a new one each time you make a new character. In each new profile, you should separate the two sections of code into two posts and fill them out accordingly. Then, once you are finished, PM me the link.

Q: Can my human character have magic/powers?

A: Yes! This is a fantasy RP based in a time where magic and monsters are well known and common. Humans dabble in the art of magic by becoming mages and wizards, studying spell books and alchemy. You may definatley have powers, but just make sure you don't go overboard.

Q: What races can I play? Can I make up a new race?

A: This RP is primarily centered around humans and dragons, however, I am always open to any ideas that you want to try. I would prefer that any non dragon races have some means of looking, or appearing to be completely human, such as a werewolf who has a human and wolf form. Afterall, even though magic is common in the kingdom of Allora, and mythical creatures are known to be real, humans would still be uncomfortable with the idea of seeing monsterps roaming the streets.

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

he Dragons

User ImageLydia Ryuu

User ImageAkira Fowler

User ImageAllesmara Reyne

User ImageMikaela Alden

User ImageZael Mitra

User ImageCarith Lioanza

User ImageHiryu Saotaru

User ImageAegar Valerius

he Humans

User Image Jek Ryner

User ImageFírnen Glaedr

User ImageLord Tybalt Withertooth

User ImageCeesa Bram

User ImageUrsius Maximus

User ImageChoie Micheals

User ImageSansa Treitar

User ImageEyra Gondran

ther

User ImageAtticus Mora

User ImageNyomi Vahalla

User ImageIchigeki Hissatsu

User ImageMatthew Thompson

User ImageMiki Kanaki

User ImageKikole Asakurai

User ImageEternus Astrum

User ImageArthana Gerra

User ImageNalunia Rhakir

User ImageHelena Ga'Hadeon

User ImageJordania Kinlan

User ImageKinika Sukai

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

rofile Skeleton

[color=(Color of choice)][align=center][size=17][u][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][color=postingcolor2]CHARACTER NAME[/color][color=white]xxxxxx[/color][/u][/size][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/kitzu-jama/cute-quotes-2-2-1.jpg[/img][color=white][x][/color][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/kitzu-jama/cute-quotes-2-2-1.jpg[/img][color=white][x][/color][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/kitzu-jama/cute-quotes-2-2-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=(Color of choice)]╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗[/size][/b][/color]
[list][list]

[imgright]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j309/kitzu-jama/cute-quotes-2-2.png[/imgright]

[align=center][color=(color of choice)][size=18]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [/size][b]Basic Identification[/b] [size=18]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[color=(Color of choice)][size=11][b][Name][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=10]Put your full name here[/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][b][Titles and Nickname(s)][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=10]Put any titles and/or nicknames your character might have here and, if applicable, why they have them.[/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][b][Age][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=10]Put your age here[/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][b][Gender][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=10]Put Gender here[/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][b][Sexuality][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=10]Put Sexuality here[/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][b][Occupation][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=10]List your characters job and the details of what they do.[/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][b][Species][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=10]Put species here. Ex; Human, Dragon, Half Breed, etc.[/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][b][Powers and Abilities][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=10]What can your character do? Briefly outline and describe their basic abilities in combat here.

◈ At least
◈ Three
◈ Abilities

You may add more if you wish, but don't go overboard.[/size][/list][/list]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[list][list][list][list][list]

[align=center]

[b][size=18][color=(color of choice)]╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝[/color][/size][/b]
[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/align]

[align=center][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

Second Picture Here (optional)

[b][align=center][size=18][color=(color of choice)]╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗[/color][/size][/b][/color]
[/align]

[align=center][color=(color of choice)][size=18]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [/size][b]Background[/b] [size=18]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/align]

[color=(Color of choice)]
[size=11][b][Biography][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=10]Describe the characters History here.[/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][b][Personality][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=10]Describe your characters Personality[/size][/list][/list]

[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[color=(color or choice)][align=center][size=18]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [/size][b]Additional Details[/b] [size=18]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/size][/align][/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[color=(color of choice)][size=11][b][Interests][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=10]If any[/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][b][Dislikes][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=10]If any[/size][/list][/list]

[size=11][b][Side Notes][/b][/size]
[list][list][size=10]
Weapons
Relationships
Theme songs
Etc[/size][/list][/list][/color][/size][/align]

[/list][/list][/list][/list]
[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center][list][list][list][list][list][b][size=18][color=(Color of choice)]╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝[/color][/size][/b][/list][/list][/list][/list][/align]

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
User Image

tatus

We are no longer accepting at this time! Reservations who have spoken to me previously before this time, breathe, relax, I still hold your reservations. :3

Feel free to chat in the OOC Page in the meantime. :3

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

ESERVED

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points