Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
OMG! I just watched this movie not just 25 minutes ago.

There are so many things I want to say to this movie, but I am only going to say the one's that have been brought to my attention the most.

Ok, the first one would have to be people not tellling Shinji what had happened. I mean WTF is going through your mind not to tell him!? Did you not think of the ******** repercussions that go along with not telling someone the truth about things!? I mean Shinji probably wouldn't have gone with the fake Rei! The chances are low, but its still are freaking possibility! I for sure know that Fourth Impact would have been ******** averted! GOD! COMMON SENSE IS DEAD IN THIS MOVIE THAT IT IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Another thing, why don't people put themselves in his shoes for a moment. The boy didn't even know he caused Third Impact. How the hell is he supposed to figure this stuff out himself? The enemy did it for them apparently and look where it got them, Shinji was on their side and fought for a better future not knowing any better.

The second thing that has come to my attention is the airship Wunder. Holy Jesus balls! That is a freaking awesome ship!! And they are using Eva-01 as the power source! I tell ya, this movie keeps surprising me at every corner. This ship is able to take out a pseudo-Angel? That has got to be major points in my book. If I had this ship I would be strutting it around like nobodies business!

The third and probably last thing. Tsundere Asuka. God just remembering it gives me a headache. I swear, Asuka takes the meaning of Tsundere to a whole 'nother level that its not even funny. These mood swings need to stop. I mean I know she has pent up emotions about the whole Almost-Third-Impact thing and the part where Shinji almost killed here (Though that was the dummy system really), but does she really have to take it out on him? I mean come on people put yourself into his shoes for a moment.

This movie is stressing me the hell out >.> *Sigh* But what am I going to do? I love the Evangelion series too much! I will stick it out till the end.

Though I sort of have a question. Gendo is the freaking King of Lilins!? How the hell did that happen? I though Seele would have been the rulers, not Gendo (Though really thinking about it, he has the cunning and ruthlessness to become that kind of person.)
King of the Lilin>
I read that the way Kaworu referred to Gendo in 3.0 was in a very respectable manner. I don't know if using the word 'king' was just the translation they used to try and get that feeling across.

Khraleon's Wife

Kawaii Wife

Keep in mind that Gendo also turned all of Seele off, pretty much, leaving only him. Did you miss that part?

Also, as for not telling Shinji exactly what happened, keep in mind that Shinji's psyche is fragile and susceptible to breaking at even the slightest thing.

"Hey, congratulations, you caused Third Impact and wiped out another chunk of the Earth's population. You did it. Good job Shinji."
I didn't like the movie, but I'm not going to say it was bad. However, I am disappointed they decided to throw away the setup they previewed at the end of the second movie. Absolutely NONE of the 2.0 after-credit preview made it into the final 3.0 movie and I don't get why.

Kawaii Gaian

Unfortunately I have only watched this movie as a poor quality 1/5th screen cam rip from a theatre.

But it had english subtitles so I was able to read through the story plot a few times and let it sink in so that when 3.0 arrives this week on blu-ray in japanese only I can just sit back and take in the animation.

Everything that i've seen has made me go apeshit with excitement. I've been a diehard eva fan since I started watching it 13 years ago on VHS lol.

The story is a little more confusing this time around but really, so was the original series. I needed to watch it a few times to let it all sink in. I think the 4th will answer alot of questions.

My primary complaint is lack of character development outside of Shinji. Asukas thunder has been stolen time and time again by Mari and I ******** hate that because Asuka is my ******** s**t. Asuka is my *****, I love that b***h.
emotion_donotwant

Blessed Hunter

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
Unearthed Truth
Unfortunately I have only watched this movie as a poor quality 1/5th screen cam rip from a theatre.

But it had english subtitles so I was able to read through the story plot a few times and let it sink in so that when 3.0 arrives this week on blu-ray in japanese only I can just sit back and take in the animation.

Everything that i've seen has made me go apeshit with excitement. I've been a diehard eva fan since I started watching it 13 years ago on VHS lol.

The story is a little more confusing this time around but really, so was the original series. I needed to watch it a few times to let it all sink in. I think the 4th will answer alot of questions.

My primary complaint is lack of character development outside of Shinji. Asukas thunder has been stolen time and time again by Mari and I ******** hate that because Asuka is my ******** s**t. Asuka is my n***a, I love that b***h.
emotion_donotwant

Actually the sub is already out. I just watched the 3.0 on a anime site. Just look it up in google by typing "Evangelion 3.0 eng sub" and you should be able to get it.

Kawaii Gaian

NurarihyonofIga
Unearthed Truth

My primary complaint is lack of character development outside of Shinji. Asukas thunder has been stolen time and time again by Mari and I ******** hate that because Asuka is my ******** s**t. Asuka is my n***a, I love that b***h.
emotion_donotwant

Actually the sub is already out. I just watched the 3.0 on a anime site. Just look it up in google by typing "Evangelion 3.0 eng sub" and you should be able to get it.
Online it has been subbed yes, but the hard copy that was just released in Japan mere days ago is Japanese only.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff