Welcome to Gaia! ::

theres this one girl in college that i've recently become friends with. and she's an amazing individual: very knowledgable (our encyclopedia razz ha), loves 2 read, looks verry pretty and attractive, and is very nice to everyone (tho has that tongue reserved for people that irritates her).
i would admit that she's very datable and would make any guy proud 2 be her significant other.
i on the other hand am not sure where im at. idk if i like ehr as a friend or im beginning 2 crush on her. we wont be going 2 the same college together cuz this is ehr last quarter at this one then transfers 2 a dorm at another college the next quarter. idk y or whats causing it, but although idk if i do like ehr or not i do know i want her to like me. like i dont want to be taht good aquantice she knew back in college, that one guy she hung with in college, i just want her to genuinely like me.

does it sound like im crushing on her, or am i denying what i should already know

Fashionable Bloodsucker

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Clambake 200
It doesnt sound like a crush, more like some weird self esteem issue. Like you are less concerned about wanting to date her or be into her, and more about being noticed and rememberable.

Wheezing Prophet

hit in and quit it
Kinda seems like you want to date her, but based on the caliber of girl you're aiming for, you yourself feel like you aren't worthy.

If that's the case, first analyze yourself:

- Do you own a car?

- Can you afford an extra $200/mo.?

- Are you confident you can manage work/college/relationship all at once?

If you answered yes to all 3, then you really have nothing to worry about and should just ask her out and see where it goes. A difference in colleges only matters if we're talking a 7hr+ drive or something.

The way you've worded things truly seems like you want to be with her and it's more than a crush, but your own mindset is selling yourself short as someone not worthy of her.

As long as you have a car and a steady income, all other things won't be an issue til you actually see them in experience first-hand.

Friendly Werewolf

For now it sounds like you just want to be really good friends with her. 3nodding Just ask her if she'd like your number. xD Then you guys can keep talking and maybe later down the line you can decide how you feel.
angel_259236102
It doesnt sound like a crush, more like some weird self esteem issue. Like you are less concerned about wanting to date her or be into her, and more about being noticed and rememberable.

its not even that, more like i want to confirm my feelings before i should be concerned with dating her.

although, now i think about it, im starting to wish she would text me when it isnt class related... lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff