Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
So I'm trying my hardest to get back in shape, but I seem to be lacking the motivaton to do any serious excersise other than doing Zumba once a week, possibly twice a week once summer starts. I've been toying with yoga, but haven't found any videos to go along with that I actually liked. Any recommendations?

Familiar Regular

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
My boyfriend uses P90X yoga, but get this, it's better to do it with friends. I'm not even joking. Get a workout buddy, you won't get bored then.
I love yoga. That's my primary form of exercise. It's challenging, fun and insightful.
However, I go to classes in a gym as I am much more motivated with a bunch of sweaty people around me.
I love yoga! you have so much more energy. your body feels fresh. And it is so weird how your lems feel longer. Its so good for poster and your core, there is no need to find a tape you like because yoga is yoga. Every tape is gonna be sim. My advise is to switch betwen belly dancing, yoga, and pilates! AND JOG EVERY DAY! sweatdrop

Friendly Member

4,350 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
I absolutely hate yoga and only because I'm bitter about my lack of flexibility. It's a great way to get flexible and work your core muscles! I have to put up with it on P90X and I always whine when I do it lol.

P90X Yoga definitely does the trick. You should look at a local gym too if they have yoga classes available.
is p9ox yoga on netflix? Cause it seems to be popular. I just have a bunch of vhs's LOL

Dapper Dabbler

5,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thanks guys, I appreciate the advice smile I'm definitely going to look into classes, or maybe even P90x on netflix if its available

Tetsuzansen's Queen

If you're still looking for videos, you should check out Tara Stiles on YouTube.

8,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
tara styles on youtube is a genius. whipped my butt back into shape after being super lazy for a while hahaha biggrin i recommend her wholeheartedly smile
Get an app for your phone.
I have the nike fitness training app and the app leads you through workouts.
the nike one is great because they have 15 min workouts that target certain areas.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff