Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Iabels
Taking Back Sunday, anyone?

~*~

Yep, my younger sister likes listening to them, and eventually I kinda got into them too.
The first one I've heard from them was "Make Damn Sure." My current favorite is "You're So Last Summer."

~*~

6,950 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100

Distinct Smoker

Benevolent Noob

Autumn Opaline
Iabels
Taking Back Sunday, anyone?

~*~

Yep, my younger sister likes listening to them, and eventually I kinda got into them too.
The first one I've heard from them was "Make Damn Sure." My current favorite is "You're So Last Summer."

~*~

1,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
heart Man Overboard heart
try Of mice and men
we start partys

Kawaii Sweetheart

13,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Mark Twain 100
Do Weezer fall into this category? o.o
Dwight101
try Of mice and men

why you trollin so hard *****?

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Through Being Cool
Punk Rock Prophet
plnt urf
Punk Rock Prophet
Uh. Yes. I'm so ecstatic to hear there are others who still listen to pop punk. I'm personally a huge fan of Yellowcard, (obviously) Man Overboard, New Found Glory, The story So far, The wonder years, Taking back sunday, The academy is... The wonder years, Simple Plan, Every Avenue, Blink-182, Boys Like Girls, Fall Out boy, Good Charlotte, Making April, Reeve Oliver, H2O, Relient K, Something Corporate, The Starting Line, Sum41, The Swellers, Sugarcult.....s**t...there's a lot. I don't have the time to list them all...basically I love Pop Punk and anyone who is part of the culture. emotion_brofist
what a big pile of s**t bands.

K. Because I really care about your opinion.

Don't listen to those trolls. Every single one of those bands rock!

~*~

I hereby, gloriously tip you ((and I do not usually like to tip people..)), Through Being Cool because...
I listened to half the bands that original poster listed there during my middle school years. And middle school was tough. The lyrics of some songs really pulled me through.
So why so much hate? Sure, you((know.who.are.out.there..)) don't have to appreciate, but don't have to show so much hate either. Opinions are opinions, I suppose.

~*~
Autumn Opaline
Through Being Cool
Punk Rock Prophet
plnt urf
Punk Rock Prophet
Uh. Yes. I'm so ecstatic to hear there are others who still listen to pop punk. I'm personally a huge fan of Yellowcard, (obviously) Man Overboard, New Found Glory, The story So far, The wonder years, Taking back sunday, The academy is... The wonder years, Simple Plan, Every Avenue, Blink-182, Boys Like Girls, Fall Out boy, Good Charlotte, Making April, Reeve Oliver, H2O, Relient K, Something Corporate, The Starting Line, Sum41, The Swellers, Sugarcult.....s**t...there's a lot. I don't have the time to list them all...basically I love Pop Punk and anyone who is part of the culture. emotion_brofist

~*~

I hereby, gloriously tip you ((and I do not usually like to tip people..)), Through Being Cool because...
I listened to half the bands that original poster listed there during my middle school years. And middle school was tough. The lyrics of some songs really pulled me through.
So why so much hate? Sure, you((know.who.are.out.there..)) don't have to appreciate, but don't have to show so much hate either. Opinions are opinions, I suppose.

~*~

yes because they know exactly what you went through.

Winter Wraith's Compadre

Blessed Genius

6,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
plnt urf
Autumn Opaline
Through Being Cool
Punk Rock Prophet
plnt urf
Punk Rock Prophet

~*~

~*~

~*~

Well, I don't know anything about you or your life either. So why should I judge you or your music taste?
Don't judge others' musical tastes. I'm sure you are sensible enough of a person to know that genres evolve over time.
If you are just here to hate, and that is very evident about you, at least have some courtesy please.

~*~
Autumn Opaline
plnt urf
Autumn Opaline
Through Being Cool
Punk Rock Prophet

~*~

~*~

~*~

Well, I don't know anything about you or your life either. So why should I judge you or your music taste?
Don't judge others' musical tastes. I'm sure you are sensible enough of a person to know that genres evolve over time.
If you are just here to hate, and that is very evident about you, at least have some courtesy please.

~*~

i didn't judge you or your life. i don't see how music evolving fits in here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff