• Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Reliques de la Mort
XbeyondXsavingX
Reliques de la Mort
Jeremy's qt. lol

right? lol
i think they're both cute though

I don't think uhm, what's-his-face is attractive.

That'd be Justin lol
and to each their own ^^

Peculiar Poster

34,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
madame13
madelynheston
madame13
XbeyondXsavingX
madame13

Then you need to tell Jeremy how you feel. Justin is too good for you, anyway.

Uhm, what?
What exactly do you mean, too good for me?

I mean that Justin may be handsome, but looks doesn't count. Jeremy is handsome because of his intelligent personality.

So, your simply in here to tell XbeyondX that shes unintelligent? Your a college student. Forgive me if IM the one coming off mean or confrontational. Perhaps Im misinterpreting what your saying? But seriously... If you are insinuating what you seem to be, then your being a royal b***h. And acting like you should be back in grade school. "I dont know you well, but you must be stupid right? go for a stupid guy because your a stupid girl. hurrdurrhurr". Cmooon. You either need to come out and say what I think you are, which is that you think XbeyondX is dumb, ect. And be done with it and stop commenting. Or, explain to me what you are actually trying to say if the above isn't correct. Im about to get mean. >_>

XbeyondX is a smart and beautiful young woman, too. She and Jeremy are made for each other. I'm not being a b***h or realist, so don't judge me.

Ahhh okay. Sorry then ^-^

Anxious Trash

Ladykiller

8,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Kiel v03
choose me

Okay, tell me about yourself, and why I should choose you?

5,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
madelynheston
madame13
madelynheston
madame13
XbeyondXsavingX
madame13

Then you need to tell Jeremy how you feel. Justin is too good for you, anyway.

Uhm, what?
What exactly do you mean, too good for me?

I mean that Justin may be handsome, but looks doesn't count. Jeremy is handsome because of his intelligent personality.

So, your simply in here to tell XbeyondX that shes unintelligent? Your a college student. Forgive me if IM the one coming off mean or confrontational. Perhaps Im misinterpreting what your saying? But seriously... If you are insinuating what you seem to be, then your being a royal b***h. And acting like you should be back in grade school. "I dont know you well, but you must be stupid right? go for a stupid guy because your a stupid girl. hurrdurrhurr". Cmooon. You either need to come out and say what I think you are, which is that you think XbeyondX is dumb, ect. And be done with it and stop commenting. Or, explain to me what you are actually trying to say if the above isn't correct. Im about to get mean. >_>

XbeyondX is a smart and beautiful young woman, too. She and Jeremy are made for each other. I'm not being a b***h or realist, so don't judge me.

Ahhh okay. Sorry then ^-^

That's okay.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas