Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
User Image

text text text text text text. "This is talk talk talk." text text text.

[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/RP POST STUFF/ShamanPostStyle1_zps2ba1cf6e.png[/img]
                                                                    [imgleft]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/RP POST STUFF/9b34ba66-76a9-413e-9e2f-c007a98b2add_zps1560162e.png[/imgleft]
                                                                    [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[color=#9aa36a][size=10]text text text text text text. [color=#eaa149]"This is talk talk talk."[/color] text text text.[/color][/size]

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
┇█ INTRODUCING ::: ELIASXXX HAYWOOD

User Image

i. T h ex B a s i c s . . .

۞ ▎▎n i c k n a m e s
                                                    xxxxx Eli, derogatory names by bullies

۞ ▎▎a g e
                                                    xxxxx 19

۞ ▎▎D o B
                                                    xxxxx February 29th

۞ ▎▎r a c e
                                                    xxxxx Half-Breed; Half-Fae, Half-Elf

۞ ▎▎m a g i c
                                                    xxxxx Rune Power of Words

۞ ▎▎h e i g h t
                                                    xxxxx 5'8"

۞ ▎▎w e i g h t
                                                    xxxxx 142 Lbs.

۞ ▎▎e y e s
                                                    xxxxx Turquoise

۞ ▎▎h a i r
                                                    xxxxx Crimson

ii. G e t t i n gx P e r s o n a l . . .

۞ ▎▎ p e r s o n a l i t y
                                                    xxxxx For a person with no voice, Eli is very expressive. Though limited by what he can express with his facial features and moods, Eli has shown that he can be very sassy. He comes off as a snobbish loner due to his lack of a way to communicate with others and often is forgotten about. Not that he really minds it though, since no attention is better than negative attention. Eli doesn't suffer fools gladly, and he will show you when he thinks you're being stupid in a heartbeat. It's also hard for him to relax when around large groups of people, due to his past with groups. Despite seeming like an uptight snob, Eli is actually a very kind person, but never gets to show this due to prejudice. He tends to show his kinder side to weres and younger students who assume that he's human and treat him nicely. He also seems to get along better with children, due to the fact that children are a lot more open minded to his racial background than people his age or older.

۞ ▎▎b i o g r a p h y
                                                    xxxxx As a child of mixed descent, Elias would have been quite lucky if he had a relatively peaceful life. His mother was an elf, known for her prowess in healing magic and archery, and his father was a Fairy, though who he was remains unknown to him. From the tales his mother told him as a child, Elias only knew that his father was a fairy that specialized in Holy magic and that he and she loved each other very much. The boy was often afraid to ask for more information, since his mother was often melancholic when speaking of him and Elias didn't want to upset her. After all, why would he want to upset the only one who treated him nicely?

Unlike the few lucky halflings who got to grow up nothing of prejudice, Elias had to face it everyday growing up. Excluded, ridiculed, ignored; he felt that he was lucky that he at least had someone to turn to. Although the adults were less physical or obvious with their disdain of him, it was really his generation that picked on him the most. None of the adults stopped his tormentors from beating him senseless and stealing his things, and why should they? After all, he was just a half-breed.

He was fine with it (or so he kept telling himself), and he figured they would leave him alone if he hurled insults at their faces long enough (fighting against them was useless since he was much more smaller than them). Sometimes he was even able to command to leave him alone and it worked, but it didn't happen often. Every time one of them ran home with tears in their eyes from his insults made the young half-breed happy, even if it did cause the beating to be more brutal. He was just doing what he could to get them to leave. Why should he care if he hurt their feelings? They weren't the ones getting beaten on or called derogatory things everyday.

Apparently he should have cared just a bit, because when he was nine the worst of his tormentors got sick of hearing him talk. The eldest of the bunch was an apprentice to the potions master, and he had gotten ahold of an acidic like potion that he wanted to try out. The rest of the group held Elias down and forced him to keep his mouth open for the apprentice to pour the acid down his throat. IT BURNED! IT BURNED! IT BURNED! Elias was left on the floor clawing at his throat, while all but one of his tormentors laughed at the sight. The one tormentor that didn't laugh had belatedly realized the consequences of their actions and ran to go get Elias's mother before he could die from their actions.

His mother arrived at the scene and quickly healed what she could. Once she was sure that Elias's health was stabilized, she released the wrath of an enraged mother upon the group. She took them to the middle of town and announce what they had almost done, and shamed the town for not stopping them. Though she could not kill them, she slashed each and every one of the group on the face and refused to heal them. They were to carry the scars for their attempted murder. After her public display, she ran back to her son and carried him home to wait out his recovery.

Recovery was long and painful for Elias. He couldn't run long distances or do strenuous activity. He couldn't be around large crowds of children his age. But what killed him the most inside was that he couldn't speak anymore. The one weapon he had, gone because some dumb kid couldn't take the hint and leave him alone. The option of even learning magic was robbed from him, because most magic required some sort of verbal command for basic things. The only thing he really could do was Archery, since it wasn't that hard on his body. His mother did what she could to make recovery easy for him, until she finally decided to send him to the Academy when he was twelve to learn Rune magic. He wouldn't have to speak to be able to do it, and the academy was a safehaven for many half breeds....

iii. I n x & x O u t s . . .

۞ ▎▎l i k e s
                                                    xxxxx Nature, Pissing off Bullies, Weres, Nature, Archery, Ruining an idiot's day, Children, Animals, Ginger Snap Cookies

۞ ▎▎d i s l i k e s
                                                    xxxxx Idiots, Bullies, Racism, Prejudice, People who assume, Not being taller, Large groups, Potions

۞ ▎▎s e c r e t s
                                                    xxxxx Due to the fact that people tend to forget about him, Eli tends to involuntarily eavesdrop on conversations. He's also not able to do strenuous activity for long periods of time. He seems to have some sort of an idea for a type of magic.

۞ ▎▎f e a r s
                                                    xxxxx Large groups tend to make him jumpy

۞ ▎▎t a l e n t s
                                                    xxxxx Skilled Archer, Singing, Pissing people off with just a grin

iiiv. E x t r a s . . .

۞ ▎▎t h e m e x s o n g s
                                                    xxxxx A Tale of Six Trillion Years and One Night-originally by kemu ft. Ia, Twilight in Dreamland

۞ ▎▎o t h e r x s i g h t i n g s
                                                    xxxxxwithout glasses

۞ ▎▎p o s t i n g x c o l o r s
                                                    xxxxx Firebrick, Crimson, Darkturquoise, RoyalBlue

NOIR THE CONFUSED

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
User Image

Mood : TextText
                                                    Company : TextText

This is the test post! Just seeing how things work and if it looks pretty. Don't mind me.

Quote:

[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/RP POST STUFF/Eliaspoststyle1_zpsc0afe5f7.png[/img]
                                                    [imgleft]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/RP POST STUFF/4788f527-8bf1-481c-9a70-bd0198ab9e73_zps1fefe60b.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                    [size=10][color=#B22222][b]Mood[/b][/color] : TextText
                                                    [color=#B22222][b]Location[/b][/color] : TextText
                                                    [color=#B22222][b]Company[/b][/color] : TextText

[size=14][color=#4169E1]☯[/color][/size] [color=#DC143C] [/color][/size]

[spoiler][quote=""][/quote][/spoiler]

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
User Image

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text.

"Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text." Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text.

[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/RP POST STUFF/CremiaPostStyle1_zpsca471d0b.png[/img]
                                                                [imgleft]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/RP POST STUFF/865501c5-6b98-4bfb-8c8b-f254831a3a1c_zps44d512ba.png[/imgleft][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=10][color=#ec8b8b]

[color=#cb4242]""[/color] [/color][/size]

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
        User Image

S. xxUser Imagexx MAVERICK

xxxxxxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image Even though I won't use it, do you have a prefered name?

xxxx Maverick, Sir. Just Maverick.

User ImageThe grunt uniform makes it hard to tell, but are you a man or a woman?

xxxx Sir, I've been female this whole time.

User Image What's your age again?

xxxx Twenty-four

User Image Uh huh, sure it is... And what's your general attitude?

xxxx I'm loyal to the cause and love to see the look of defeat on the faces of my foes. I WILL TEAR THEM DOWN FROM THEIR HIGH HORSES, AND BASK IN THEIR BLOOD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I mean, I will follow orders, sir.

User Image Right... And why did you want to join the Organization?

xxxx Because it gives me a purpose.

User Image Okay. Then tell me your team.

xxxx DRAGONS! DRAGONS! DRAGONS! ANYTHING TO RAIN DEATH UPON MY OPPONENT!

User Image Anything else we should know?

xxxx Battle Theme; I smoke and run a little more crazier when I haven't had a smoke for a while. My arms and back are all scared up from training with my dragons one on one.

User Image And one more thing.... are you willing to follow everything the boss says?

xxxx Of course! Boss is the boss!

User Image Good. Now who controls you?

xxxx N O I R T H E C O N F U S E D ((PokemonShowdown name is NDeadFame))

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
        User Image

NOAH xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.xx TRAVIS

xxxxxxxx ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Why hello, Do you have any nicknames?

xxxx N or No

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Oh! Are You a Boy Or Girl?

xxxx Well, the last time I've checked, I had boobs and identified with female pronouns.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ah, So, How old are you?

xxxx I'm eighteen

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Really? You're that old?! Well, how do you tend to act around others?

xxxx Well, in public I'm not a very outgoing or social person. I'd rather be overlooked, ignored and left to my own devices, thank you very much. However, when I can hide behind a screen or have gotten to know a person, I lose my shy persona and become rather mean. I'm only mean in a joking manner, and will expect you to not pull any punches and snark right right back at me. I do have a nice side, but you have to be having a really bad day in order for me to show it. I actually prefer video games and pokemon over people, so I'm often a lot more nicer to people I game with and any pokemon I come across. I'm also not a huggable person; I will touch you, but never initiate hugs or hug back (unless you're a pokemon). Just so you know, I call everyone Dude or Bro, and I consider them gender neutral names.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You seem like a great person! So tell me a little bit about yourself.

xxxx Well there's not much to say really... I'm from Striaton City in the Unova region and worked as a Tutor in the Pokemon School for two years now. Hmm? What's that you say? Too boring? Well too bad, because my life has been rather average. Sure, there was that time when that team of Pokemon Activists went rather nuts, and sure there was that time when it got super cold. Not like all that matters really. So don't ask.

Besides, I said I had an average life as a Tutor. I have to admit though, I was a bit reluctant to even go on an adventure, which made me turn to being a tutor. Though my online friend, Jolt, from Johto has convinced me to traverse this new region with him. Hopefully it's worth my time.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. So that's how you grew up? Interesting indeed. What about your team? Who's all in it?

xxxx fill this in AFTER the roleplay has started and you receive your first Pokemon. So it shall remain blank. "

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. What a cool team you've got there fella! Is there anything more that you'd like to tell us?

xxxx MY BATTLE THEME; I'm blind without my glasses, so take them and I will punch you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. That's a pretty cool fact, and so behind that mask of yours is?

xxxx N O I R T H E C O N F U S E D (Showdown Name is NDeadFame)

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image
User Image
User Image

Mood : TextText
                                                                      Location : TextText
                                                                      Human Company : TextText
                                                                      Pokemon : TextText
                                                                      Soundtrack

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

"TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT" TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

Quote:

User Image

[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/RP POST STUFF/Noahpoststyle-3_zps9141cc94.png[/img]
                                                                      [url=http://youtu.be/LQvOPkzUhWM][img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/RP POST STUFF/NOAHVScopy_zps1c9a295b.png[/img][/url]
                                                                      [img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/Noahbetter_zps956caeb4.gif[/img]
                                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]

[size=10][color=#008080][b]Mood[/b][/color] :
                                                                      [color=#008080][b]Location[/b][/color] :
                                                                      [color=#008080][b]Human Company[/b][/color] :
                                                                      [color=#008080][b]Pokemon[/b][/color] :
                                                                      [url=http://8tracks.com/apersoncalledn/boredom-making-a-mix-for-kicks]Soundtrack[/url]

[size=14][color=#008B8B]☎[/color][/size] [color=#2d7d71] [color=#40180c]" "[/color][/color][/size]

[imgright]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/RP POST STUFF/Untitled1_zps9d8f1c2e.png[/imgright]

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
        User Image

Guild Application

►► General Information

XXX Name:
                                                      XXXXXXLev Fitzroy

XXX Age:
                                                      XXXXXXSeventeen

XXX Birthdate:
                                                      XXXXXXApril 1st

XXX Sex:
                                                      XXXXXXFemale

XXX Height:
                                                      XXXXXX5'8"

XXX Weight:
                                                      XXXXXX138 Lbs.

►► Guild Information

XXX Guild:
                                                      XXXXXXDragon's Heart

XXX Rank:
                                                      XXXXXXB

XXX Weapon/Magic:
                                                      XXXXXXHer main ways of fighting are with a short sword and her Big Cat Beast Summons.

XXX Preferred Partner:
                                                      XXXXXXTBA later when RP happens

►► Extra Information

XXX Biography:
                                                      XXXXXXAs one of the known founding families of the Council, the Fitzroys' had a high reputation to keep. They run their household in a Patriarchal manner, so it was a shame for them when Lev was born and Lady Fitzroy was advised not to have anymore children. Lord Fitzroy had a choice, either have a child born out of an affair, or raise Lev to be the male heir. There was no choice, since the affair would have brought unwanted attention and tarnished the family name. Lev was immediately introduced as the heir and the midwife who attended her birth was silenced.

XXXXXXLev's childhood was strict, cold and quiet. She was taught languages, accounting, music, and proper male etiquette; things that a young lord should know. She was also taught that she was to hide the fact that she wasn't a he, and with it created a habit she disliked immensely. In order to hide her gender, Lev had created a mask of being a flirt towards women. It wasn't the perfect mask though, but her father and mother left it alone and sometimes encouraged it.

XXXXXXFor years, Lev grew up thinking it was normal to have to be something that she wasn't, but it wasn't until her father was a pushing an arranged marriage on her that she realized she was in too deep. At the age of fourteen, Lev decided to run and never look back. While on the run, she made her living performing with a leopard that had taken a strange liking to her and learned the art of beast summoning from a mercenary who took her under his wing.

XXXXXXOnce she split ways with the mercenary, Lev wasted no time in joining a guild. A guild would be the best place for her to hide. The adventurous guild known as Dragon's Heart caught the vagabonds attention and she joined it in a heartbeat (pun intended). She is slowly but surely making her way through the ranks.

XXX Personality:
                                                      XXXXXXLev is a polite, if a bit distant, individual. Even if she's a bit distant, she likes to be around people. So it's not a surprise for her to be in the main hall, just basking in the presence of her guild mates. She also has a bad habit of flirting with girls, which mortifies her as it's a habit she just can't seem to break. Due to her habit. Lev has an easier time hanging around guys, since she's not cringing in embarrassment every other minute. Other than that though, Lev is professional when on jobs and sticks to it til the end.

XXX Likes:
                                                      XXXXXXBeautiful things, Big cats, Freedom, Tiramisu, Manicotti

XXX Dislikes:
                                                      XXXXXXHer flirting habit, Restrictive noble life, Poachers, People assuming that her life was easy due to being a Noble

XXX Talents:
                                                      XXXXXXGreat at fencing. Though she doesn't advertise it, she's also good at baking, cooking, knitting and sewing.

XXX Defining Physical Features:
                                                      XXXXXXShe has this tattoo on her left shoulder blade.

XXX Theme:
                                                      XXXXXXThis is the THEME

XXX Other Identity
                                                      XXXXXXNoir the Confused

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
        User Image

Guild Application

►► General Information

XXX► Name:
                                                      XXXXXX

XXX► Age:
                                                      XXXXXX

XXX► Birthdate:
                                                      XXXXXX

XXX► Sex:
                                                      XXXXXX

XXX► Height:
                                                      XXXXXX

XXX► Weight:
                                                      XXXXXX

►► Guild Information

XXX► Guild:
                                                      XXXXXX

XXX► Rank:
                                                      XXXXXX

XXX► Weapon/Magic:
                                                      XXXXXX

XXX► Preferred Partner:
                                                      XXXXXXTBA later when RP happens

►► Extra Information

XXX► Biography:
                                                      XXXXXXInsert character background here

XXX► Personality:
                                                      XXXXXXInsert Personality here

XXX► Likes:
                                                      XXXXXXInsert likes here

XXX► Dislikes:
                                                      XXXXXXInsert dislikes here

XXX► Talents:
                                                      XXXXXXAnything they're good at?

XXX► Defining Physical Features:
                                                      XXXXXXAny scars, tattoos, markings? Put them here

XXX► Theme:
                                                      XXXXXXTHIS IS OPTIONAL, JOLT JUST WANTED THEMES OKAY?

XXX► Other Identity
                                                      XXXXXXUsername

[list][list][list][imgleft]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/Juuyonkoufull1486954_zpsf42c6a43.jpg[/imgleft][/list][/list][/list]
                                                      [size=20][align=right][color=COLOR1][u][b]Guild Application[b][/u][/color][/size][/align]
                                                      [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                      [align=left][size=14][color=COLOR4]►►[/color] [color=COLOR2][u]General Information[/u][/color][/size]

[size=10.5][color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Name:[/color]
                                                      [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3][/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Age:[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Birthdate:[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Sex:[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Height:[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Weight:[/color]
                                                      [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3][/color] [/size]

[size=14][color=COLOR4]►►[/color] [color=COLOR2][u]Guild Information[/u][/color][/size]

[size=10.5][color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Guild:[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Rank:[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Weapon/Magic:[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Preferred Partner:[/color]
                                                      [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3]TBA later when RP happens[/color][/size]

[size=14][color=COLOR4]►►[/color] [color=COLOR2][u]Extra Information[/u][/color][/size]

[size=10.5][color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Biography:[/color]
                                                      [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3]Insert character background here[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Personality:[/color]
                                                      [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3]Insert Personality here[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Likes:[/color]
                                                      [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3]Insert likes here[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Dislikes:[/color]
                                                      [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3]Insert dislikes here[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Talents:[/color]
                                                      [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3]Anything they're good at?[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Defining Physical Features:[/color]
                                                      [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3]Any scars, tattoos, markings? Put them here[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Theme:[/color]
                                                      [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3]THIS IS OPTIONAL, JOLT JUST WANTED THEMES OKAY?[/color]

[color=white]XXX[/color][color=COLOR4]►[/color] [color=COLOR1]Other Identity[/color]
                                                      [color=white]XXXXXX[/color][color=COLOR3]Username[/color][/size][/align]

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

Location : Dragon's Heart Guild Hall- Job Board
                                                Mood : A Bit Tired, Enjoying company
                                                Company/Current Partner :
                                                Current Job : Pending...

The morning seemed to be off on a nice star; birds are chirping, the sky was blue, no clouds to be seen, and there was hot water for once this morning. This was important, since Lev was currently soaking in a tub full of hot water first thing in the morning. She saw the chance and took it. After all, it wasn't often that she was allowed to indulge in a nice warm bath so early in the morning. Though, she had woken up earlier than usual to even have this chance, so she might have also fallen asleep while soaking.

It wasn't until the water had gone cold that she had woken up from a combination of a cool early morning breeze and the cold water. "Oh gods that's cold!" Lev yelped as she hurriedly jumped out of the bath and wrapped a towel around herself. She didn't mean to fall asleep while soaking, and she only meant to close her eyes for a second. This was the fourth time this has happened! "I keep falling asleep in the tub," the ex-noble grumbled as she dried off and got dressed, "this'll be the last time I get up before dawn just to get a chance to use the hot water." Though she said that now, Lev knew that after dealing with cold water for a while she'd just try this plan again, but she knew it wouldn't be anytime soon. Just as she slipped on her last article of clothing and started to work on drying her hair, the smell of bacon, eggs and veggies drifted into her her personal bathroom. A pout formed on Lev's lips at the smell. There was no way she was going to be ready and able to get any of the legendary breakfast now!

Even if it was pointless for her to hurry, Lev finished up getting ready, left her bathroom and grabbed her short sword on the way out of her room. She made her way to the main guild hall and ignored the now empty table▬even if her stomach protested at the loss of glorious food▬as she walked up to the job board. A small smile made it's way onto her face when she saw that she was not the only one at the board, for it seemed that Kai and Snow were looking as well. "Good morning, you two," she greeted while taking a look at the board. Bear hunting and a babysitting job, not really her idea of fun, but jobs are jobs. "So what jobs are you gentlemen gonna take?" Lev asked, mentally debating the pros and cons of the two jobs listed. Decisions, decisions.

User Image

Quote:

[img]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/Guild RP/LevPostStyle_zpsddbcc2d7.png[/img]
                                                [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                                [size=10.5][color=#7b8435][b]Location :[/b][/color]
                                                [color=#7b8435][b]Mood :[/b][/color]
                                                [color=#7b8435][b]Company/Current Partner :[/b][/color]
                                                [color=#7b8435][b]Current Job :[/b][/color]

[size=20][color=#000000]✎[/size][size=9.5][color=#616834] [color=#df2b48]""[/color] [/color][/size]

[imgright]http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n96/Linmay141/RP POST STUFF/Untitled-5_zps8cc8df92.png[/imgright]

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
        User Image

Vinceret Metus

Basic Information

XXXX ☑ Name :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Name Here

XXXX ☑ Sex :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Male or Female

XXXX ☑ Height :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Height Here

XXXX ☑ Weight :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Weight Here

XXXX ☑ Age :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Age Here

XXXX ☑ Birthdate :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Birthday Here

XXXX ☑ Blood Type :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Blood Type Here

XXXX ☑ Zodiac :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Zodiac Here

XXXX ☑ Arcana :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Arcana Here

A Little More Depth

XXXX ☑ School Year :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert School Year Here (i.e. 1st, 2nd, or 3rd Year)

XXXX ☑ School Club(s) :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert School Clubs Here

XXXX ☑ Usual Hangout :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Place You're Found On Days Off

XXXX ☑ Likes :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Likes Here

XXXX ☑ Dislikes :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Dislikes Here

XXXX ☑ Fear :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Fear Here

XXXX ☑ Social Qualities :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Character's Social Quality levels here (ie. Knowledge level, Understanding level, and so on)

XXXX ☑ Personality :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Personality Here

XXXX ☑ Biography :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Backstory Here

PERSONA

XXXX ☑ Weapon of Choice :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Weapon Here

XXXX ☑ Persona :
                                                            XXXXXXXXInsert Persona's Name Here

XXXX ☑ Skills :
                                                            XXXXXXXXInsert Persona Skills Here

XXXX ☑ Persona Stregnths and Weaknesses
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert What Persona is Strong Against and Weak Against

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
        User Image

Vinceret Metus

Basic Information

XXXX ☑ Name :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Hamasaki, Kei

XXXX ☑ Sex :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Female

XXXX ☑ Height :
                                                            XXXXXXXX 5'3"

XXXX ☑ Weight :
                                                            XXXXXXXX 105 lbs

XXXX ☑ Age :
                                                            XXXXXXXX 16

XXXX ☑ Birthdate :
                                                            XXXXXXXX February 23

XXXX ☑ Zodiac :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Pisces

XXXX ☑ Blood Type :
                                                            XXXXXXXX A

XXXX ☑ Arcana :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Moon

A Little More Depth

XXXX ☑ School Year :
                                                            XXXXXXXX 2nd

XXXX ☑ School Club(s) :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Volleyball Club

XXXX ☑ Usual Hangout :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Insert Place You're Found On Days Off

XXXX ☑ Likes :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Rhythm Games, TaP soda, Volleyball, Plush Toys, Purin, Oyakodon, Rhythm Games, TaP Soda, Puppies, Kittens, Zombie shooters, Rhythm Games, TaP Soda, Shou-chan

XXXX ☑ Dislikes :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Horror games, Horror Stories, Horror Movies, DID I MENTION HORROR ANYTHING?, Natto, People Trying to set her up with Shou, Shou-chan

XXXX ☑ Fear :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Shou-chan turning into a stereotypical horror villian

XXXX ☑ Social Stats :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Knowledge: Expert (Rank 3), Understanding: Generous (Rank 3), Courage: Average (Rank 1), Expression: Rough (Rank 1), Diligence: Rock Solid (Rank 5)

XXXX ☑ Personality :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Not a lot is publically known about Kei, since she has a hard time expressing herself. If one were to get to know her, it is easy to see that Kei is a reliable and understanding person. She may put up a front of being a bit of an airhead, but really she's rather smart.

XXXX ☑ Biography :
                                                            XXXXXXXX There's not much to say about Kei's childhood, as it was relatively normal. She was born as an only child to a doctor and a nursery school teacher, and was mostly babysat by her parents' close friend. It was during these times that she met her childhood friend Shou, who then proceeded to slightly traumatize her with anything horror. Other than that hiccup, her life was pretty normal. Her friends seem to be interested in a certain rumor that she would rather ignore, though...

PERSONA

XXXX ☑ Weapon of Choice :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Bo

XXXX ☑ Persona :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Siren

XXXX ☑ Skills :
                                                            XXXXXXXX Dia, Bufu, Marin Karin

XXXX ☑ Persona Stregnths and Weaknesses
                                                            XXXXXXXX Resist Fire, Resist Ice, Weak Electric

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

C R E A T O R S - - -
                                                                          XXX Noir The Confused, JoltSpeed

B A S E D O N - - -
                                                                          XXX Persona 3 and 4

D E S I G N S & L A Y O U T S - - -
                                                                          XXX Noir the Confused (with a shout out to YukiiChii for giving us a uniform code)

I M A G E C R E D I T S - - -
                                                                          XXX Zerochan.net, Photobucket uploads

L I T E R A C Y - - -
                                                                          XXX Semi-Literate to Literate (2+ Paragraphs)

S T A T U S - - -
                                                                          XXX Closed and Under Construction

L I N K S - - -
                                                                          XXX Chatango OOC, Gaia Forum OOC

Credits :: Rules :: Plot :: Characters :: Skeletons :: Calender :: Current News ::

Anxious Bookworm

9,150 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
User Image

► ► Your Contract ◄ ◄

The Leaders
                                                                        XXXJoltSpeed and Noir The Confused are the leaders in this roleplay. Whatever we say goes. We are open to suggestions, plot twists and questions, so feel free to send us a PM . Be warned, we may not answer your question or take your suggestion into account if we feel it will spoil plot points.

The ToS
                                                                        XXXYou know it, we know it and we all follow it. As this really needs no details on it, all we have to do is remind you to keep it in mind. Please, no explicit details and be friendly to your fellow role-players. If we have to warn you more than once, we're kicking you out.

► ► Posting ◄ ◄

Literacy
                                                                        XXXAs this is a semi-literate roleplay, a post must be no less than two paragraphs. If you feel the need to write more than two, you are free to do so. Be warned that some of your fellow role-players like to read through everyone's post, so try not to write a novel. Keep in mind your grammar and spelling as well. Some of us (JoltSpeed) will get on your case about it.

Color Palette
                                                                        XXXPlease, no bright, blinding, hard to read colors. Readable colors are the best to use here. If you're concerned about a color, feel free to ask about it. If someone has to highlight it to read it, the color is not useable.

Layouts
                                                                        XXXYou don't have to be fancy at all. All that is needed is your character's name, picture, location, and company. If your character is a Persona user, you are also required to have their HP/SP and equipped items on it as well. Feel free to make it as fancy as you like with things like quotes and lyrics. Making layouts not your thing?Maybe a fellow role-player would be willing to help you out.

► ► Characters ◄ ◄

Mary Sues and Gary Stus
                                                                        XXXCan this be a rule due to the end game fool arcana holders? Well, it's a thing I guess.... Think of it as a way to get unique characters in a group. Tell us their quirks, obsessions, hobbies, weaknesses, anything to make us understand them.

Pictures
                                                                        XXXAnime. None that are canon to the Persona series, please, as this is its own separate story. Try not to use highly recognizable characters either. If you need help finding a character to use, try using Zerochan.

► ► Applying ◄ ◄

XXXPlease follow the skeleton that is given below. Do not mess with the coding, only change the colors. A roleplay sample is required with your profile. You will not be guaranteed a spot in the roleplay, but we wish you all good luck in getting in. Profiles are to be sent to either Noir The Confused or JoltSpeed with the subject: Burn My Bread.

► ► Other ◄ ◄

XXXAll new rules will be in red. Be sure to check and see if any new rules are added.

Credits :: Rules :: Plot :: Characters :: Skeletons :: Calender :: Current News ::

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff