Welcome to Gaia! ::

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xx xx xx I HEAR 〈 Y O U R 〉VOICE ON THExx W I N D
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND I HEAR YOU CALL OUT MY NAME
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ (♔)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx〈 ♔ ⋮ xx xWELCOME° 》xxx↘ ↘ ↘
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxI AM THE VOICE OF YOUR HISTORY BE NOT AFRAID COME FOLLOW ME ANSWER MY CALL AND I'LL SET YOU FREE
xxxI AM THE VOICE OF YOUR HISTORY BE NOT AFRAID COME FOLLOW ME ANSWER MY CALL AND I'LL SET YOU FREE

xxxxxxDangerosa ⋮ 『 panda ; danger ⋮『 eastern

HELLO MY NAME IS Dangerosa AND I'M PLAYING THE ROLE OF king's messenger. THIS IS MY PROFILE FOR a lost hope. YOU CAN USUALLY FIND ME ONLINE AROUND afternoons. I JOINED THIS ROLEPLAY BECAUSE it's like the greatest family reunion ever. SOMETHING I HOPE HAPPENS IS THIS ROLEPLAYING IS THAT you torture kyr. Seriously. SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT ME IS I carry my Dracaena, named Drake, everywhere. Well maybe not on vacations but I love that plant. He's so small and cute right now~ . THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY PROFILE. HAVE A NICE DAY!

i am the ↻ f o r c e xthat in springtime will grow
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ (♔)
tab I AM THE VOICE IN THE WIND AND THE POURING RAIN I AM YOUR VOICE OF YOUR HUNGER AND PAIN
tab I AM THE VOICE IN THE WIND AND THE POURING RAIN I AM YOUR VOICE OF YOUR HUNGER AND PAIN

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xx xx xx I HEAR 〈 Y O U R 〉VOICE ON THExx W I N D

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND I HEAR YOU CALL OUT MY NAME
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ (♔)

xx〈 ♔ ⋮ xx xINTRODUCTION° 》xxx↘ ↘ ↘

xxxxxxBASICS

♔ ▇ ⋮ FULL NAME --
                                              xxxxxkyrian jasven
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ ALIASES --
                                              xxxxxkyr
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ AGE --
                                              xxxxxsixteen
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ BIRTHDAY --
                                              xxxxxoctober, 06
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ GENDER --
                                              xxxxxmale
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ OCCUPATION --
                                              xxxxxking's messenger

xxxxxxPHYSICAL

♔ ▇ ⋮ HEIGHT --
                                              xxxxxfive feet nine inches
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ FRAME --
                                              xxxxxathletic build, not overly muscular, but toned. quite flexible and while he doesn't appear strong, his dragon blood allows him to hold his own in a fight.
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ EYES --
                                              xxxxxbig, wide, open blue eyes that are very expressive
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ HAIR --
                                              xxxxxmessy blonde hair, always unruly, never looks like it's combed.
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ COMPLEXION --
                                              xxxxxpale, though when he's working for the king he usually sports a bit of a tan
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ MARKS --
                                              xxxxxfaint scarring around his wrists, some scars across his back
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ ENHANCEMENTS --
                                              xxxxxhelix piercings

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xx xx xx I HEAR 〈 Y O U R 〉VOICE ON THExx W I N D

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND I HEAR YOU CALL OUT MY NAME
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ (♔)

xx〈 ♔ ⋮ xx xPERSONA° 》xxx↘ ↘ ↘

xxxxxxMENTALITY

♔ ▇ ⋮ INTELLIGENT --
                                                    If one were to sit him down and ask him a series of serious and thought provoking questions, Kyrian would be able to answer them without too much difficulty. He enjoys learning new things, though most of his learning is on a hands on, tactile way. Sometimes he enjoys that people don't take him seriously, as it allows him to surprise them with an attack or manage to overwhelm them. If necessary, he can sit and plan, spending hours meticulously crafting some plan and put it in action to have it achieve exactly the result he had in mind. He enjoys challenging himself and learning new things. He is also fairly quick to pick up on new concepts and ideas. There may be some who even question whether or not his world of sensory disregard is a personal choice rather than something he is unaware of.

♔ ▇ ⋮ VIOLENT --
                                                    Perhaps as a way to defend himself and those he cares about, perhaps from boredom, or perhaps a behaviour that was reinforced as he grew up, but whatever the case, Kyrian can be quite violent. There are times where he sees absolutely nothing wrong with killing, it's something that is necessary. There are other times where he is more reluctant to commit acts of violence and even if ordered to, he will hesitate and try to get out of bringing harm to someone else. Behaviours can be moulded through violence, living dolls created... and what's more beautiful than a perfect doll?

♔ ▇ ⋮ CURIOUS --
                                                    Kyrian loves to learn. Most often he's learning in a hands on, tactile, way. Other times, he'll be reading whatever he can get his hands on or asking someone he trusts an endless amount of questions. His preferred method is to try someone out for himself to see what happens or where a path will take him and this can and has gotten him into some trouble over the years. He's learned that there are some subjects that he's better off not talking about, some books that should remain unread, some paths left undiscovered; but he has to try it at least once.

♔ ▇ ⋮ EAGER TO PLEASE --
                                                    Kyrian hates to disappoint. He hates seeing people upset with him or knowing that he's let someone down. He will do anything if it means making someone happy and feel proud of him. It wouldn't be a lie to say that he craves the feeling of validation he gets when he's praised for doing something good. If someone close to him tells him that it would make them really happy if he killed someone then he'd do it without a second thought; if he notices that it makes someone happy if they get a flower every day, he would go out of his way to make sure he gives them a flower each and every day, even if he's sick and probably shouldn't go out. All he wants is to see people he cares for smiling and happy and he'd do anything to make it so.

♔ ▇ ⋮ QUIET --
                                                    Kyrian can be in a room and not be noticed. If he wants to he can quietly observe people without being noticed. To him, being good means being quiet and respectful and not getting in the way of other people. He doesn't speak to others much if he doesn't know them too well, but if he is close to someone, he's excitable, playful and extremely childish. To most people, he's a man of few words, gracing those who happen to catch his eye with a shy smile, before he looks away again and tries to fade into the background.

xxxxxxBEHAVIOR

♔ ▇ ⋮ LOYALTY --
                                              xxxxxtrey, aresi
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ LIKES --
                                              xxxxxbeing around people; dolls, puppets, and marionettes; blood; trey; collecting things
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ DISLIKES --
                                              xxxxxsilence; being restrained; being alone; losing people who are important to him; trey
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ FEAR --
                                              xxxxxnever finding his sister, disappointing others
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ STRENGTHS --
                                              xxxxxdetermination; adaptable; fast learner; physical strength; attention to detail; creative
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ WEAKNESSES --
                                              xxxxxdependancy; childishness; impulsive; manipulative; lack of self-control; accommodating
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ QUIRKS --
                                              xxxxxWhen he's nervous, he stutters and bites his lip. Sometimes he rubs his arms as if he's cold and avoids eye contact with people. He also tends to fidget with the strap of his bag with he's frustrated and trying to deal with something without violence. The more he fidgets with the strap, the closer he is to lashing out.

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

xx〈 ♔ ⋮ xx xHISTORY° 》xxx↘ ↘ ↘

xxxxxxBiography

Huh? W-what do you mean you want me to... to write my story? W-what if he gets mad?
                                              Are you... Are you sure?
                                              Ummm o-okay...

My name is Kyrian. I was born in Aresi sixteen years ago. I had a sister once, but I don't really remember her that much. She had the nicest smile and was always really kind to me. She gave me a doll that I always keep with me. I also had a mom and dad, but they died. Rebels killed them and would have killed me if King Trey's men hadn't been there to save me. I owe him my life.

The Prince of Aresi? N-no! I'm just a messenger, I'm not that important! [nervous laughter] Besides, anyone who says they're a long lost royal is probably working for the rebellion and trying to cause trouble. When I was little, two people did that and they were executed. They were rebels just like the people who killed my parents.

King Trey didn't have a room at the castle ready for me when he took me in, but I got a small room that was just big enough for me. It got cold sometimes, but that was okay. At least it was a room all to myself. I would draw on the walls when I was bored and talk to the guards who were there to keep me safe. When I did something wrong, they helped me learn not to make the same mistake again. They were helping me learn how to be good for King Trey... I was really bad when I got here and King Trey was upset with me a lot. I was just really angry about my parents being killed and my sister taken. ... I may have yelled at him a few times about it, but that soon came to an end.

I learned quickly that King Trey wasn't to blame like some people claimed. He was just trying to do what was best for everyone in his own way. And I just wanted to make him proud of me after everything he did for me. He was sort of like my dad: he protected and watched over me and just wanted me to be safe and strong. Training was hard but I knew I couldn't let him down so I kept pushing myself to be better. Even if the smile or praise he gave me was only fleeting, I lived for that.

I can do some fire tricks now! I forgot to tell you: I'm part drake! Cool, huh? Nobody ever suspects it [mischievous grin]. Normally when I'm travelling around I like to shapeshift cause horses are really slow. [Frowns] But I have to do it somewhere secluded... Trey says it's for my own safety. I don't really get it, but I know he won't lie to me.

Eventually I got a bigger, nicer room thanks to Prince Mikhail. After training one day, I discovered that the doll Anna gave me was missing. I couldn't find it anywhere, but Prince Mikhail did. Some guards had taken it as a mean prank and the Prince overheard and retrieved it for me. He then found a nicer room for me away from them.

My new room is so much nicer and there are tons of books for me to read! I can't really draw on the walls anymore, but there's plenty of other things to keep me entertained. Prince Mikhail is also really nice to me, like an older brother. He even lets me call him Mikky and ruffles my hair. He always makes me smile.

During the last year, I've been working as a messenger for the King. I've been lucky enough to see almost all of Hentor! Usually the messages I deliver are to soldiers, sometimes it's to the Riders. King Trey doesn't really like to give me messages for people in Aresi or the nobility though. I don't like going back to Aresi anyway and soldiers are more fun. Sometimes I get to practice with them.

That's all there really is to know about me. Did you need to know anything else?
                                              Okay, that's good. [Smiles brightly] I'm glad I was able to help, it makes me really happy. Just... I hope King Trey is happy with this too...

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

xx〈 ♔ ⋮ xx xSTATISTICS° 》xxx↘ ↘ ↘

xxxxxxWEAPONRY

♔ ▇ ⋮ BATTLE SKILLS --
                                              xxxxxKyrian lacks in what others would consider to be battle skills. He tends to be full on offence with a disregard to defence. He works on overwhelming his opponents and hoping that he brings them down before they injure him.
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ MAIN WEAPON --
                                              xxxxxtiger claws/natural weaponry
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ SECONDARY WEAPON --
                                              xxxxxwhatever he can get his hands on
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ INVENTORY --
                                              xxxxxHe usually carries a messenger bag to put things in; a doll; an aresi signet ring; flint
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ STATS --
                                              xxxxx» ██████████ SPEED
                                              xxxxx» █████████STRENGTH
                                              xxxxx» ██████████ INTELLIGENCE
                                              xxxxx» ██████████ CHARM/CHARISMA
                                              xxxxx» ██████████ STAMINA
                                              xxxxx» ██████████ DEXTERITY
                                              xxxxx» ██████████ WILLPOWER
                                              xxxxx» ██████████ POWER CONTROL

xxxxxxABILITIES
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ DRAGON PHYSIOLOGY --
                                                    As a half-drake, Kyrian has the ability to use the power of dragons. He can transform into a dragon and tends to do so in order to benefit from increased protection from attacks or in order to travel quickly from one location to another. He has enhanced durability, strength and senses (sighter, hearing, smell, taste) even while human and can take advantage of his claws and fangs in a fight in both of his forms as well. Kyrian is able to manipulate fire to a limited extent. It comes easier to him when he shapeshifts, as in dragon form he can not only manipulate flames but generate them as well, while as a human he needs some kind of outside source, but once he has it he can manipulate the flames however he wants - all that's needed is a spark.

♔ ▇ ⋮ SHAPESHIFTING --
                                                    Kyrian can shift certain parts of his body to take on dragon like traits without fully shifting into a dragon. For example, he can cause scales to cover his skin, call upon claws, or a sharper, stronger bite/teeth. When he sifts fully, he can use his wings in order to fly from place to place. However, shapeshifting is exhausting and as much as he enjoys the benefits of it, he doesn't do it often.

♔ ▇ ⋮ COMMUNICATION --
                                                    Kyrian is able to communicate telepathically with other dragons and with non - dragons he has bonded with. So far he hasn't found someone he feels that closeness too. He can also communicate with other animals but struggles with it.

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

xx〈 ♔ ⋮ xx xEXTRAS° 》xxx↘ ↘ ↘

xxxxxxTHEMES

♔ ▇ ⋮ THEME --

♔ ▇ ⋮ THEME --

xxxxxxFACTS
                                              ♔ ▇ ⋮ FACT --
                                                    has a doll collection in his room. It takes up an entire bookshelf and spills into a small chest. Collecting them relaxes him and reminds him of his sister.

♔ ▇ ⋮ FACT --
                                                    he enjoys looking at art: paintings, sketches, drawings. Though he wouldn't say he's particularly talented or gifted, he sometimes sketches things in his spare time when not trying to find another doll for his collection.

♔ ▇ ⋮ FACT --
                                                    extra space for facts

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

xx〈 ♔ ⋮ xx xRELATIONS° 》xxx↘ ↘ ↘

xxxxxxROYALS

♔ ▇ ⋮ ELIERIAN --
                                              xxxxxxROYAL OF PLESSA
                                              ▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆

I think I should know her, but I can't remember much about her... Think I was super little when I visited Plessa for the first time.

♔ ▇ ⋮ CAIRO --
                                              xxxxxxROYAL OF CRATOR
                                              ▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆

I don't think he liked me much. His older brother was fun to play with, but Cairo wasn't ever there... He was nice but distant. Don't know what I did wrong.

♔ ▇ ⋮ NEREUS --
                                              xxxxxxROYAL OF UASSINE
                                              ▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆

Blurb about first meeting and relationship with character

♔ ▇ ⋮ MATALIENE --
                                              xxxxxxROYAL OF GRASTIN

♔ ▇ ⋮ ANNA --
                                              xxxxxxROYAL OF ARESI

Can I tell you a secret? Anna is my older sister. Not really supposed to talk about that though. From what I remember, she was really pretty. She always had a smile on her face and when I got nightmares she sang to me. She also gave me a doll to help me sleep. I keep it with me all the time, even now [blush] It's silly, but... dolls remind me of her, that's why I like them. I hope I can find her soon.

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

xxxxxxBLACK RIDERS

♔ ▇ ⋮ MIKHAIL --
                                              xxxxxxBLACK RIDER OF PLESSA
                                              User Image

Mikky! He's like the big brother I never had. He protects me and looks out for me. He makes sure that I'm comfortable as much as he can. Mikky is my best friend and I like to make him smile. Secretly, I hope that Anna breaks off her engagement to Styxx and marries him. Mikky is so much better.

♔ ▇ ⋮ ELIZABETH --
                                              xxxxxxBLACK RIDER OF CRATOR
                                              ▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆

♔ ▇ ⋮ CHEL --
                                              xxxxxxBLACK RIDER OF UASSINE

♔ ▇ ⋮ SOREN --
                                              xxxxxxBLACK RIDER OF GRASTIN

♔ ▇ ⋮ STYXX --
                                              xxxxxxBLACK RIDER OF ARESI

Styxx is the guy my sister is supposed to marry... or so I'm told. I hope it's not true. I can sort of remember him from when I was little and he was a lot nicer then. Now he's really mean and cold and... he's always with someone. How can someone like that be the right one for my sister ? I asked Mikky if I could kill him, but he said no.

♔ ▇ ⋮ MALI --
                                              xxxxxxKING'S MAGE
                                              ▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆

♔ ▇ ⋮ KYRIAN --
                                              xxxxxxKING'S MESSENGER

It's me! I'm the prince of aresi, but... I don't want to go back. If I do then the rebels might find me. They're always killing people.

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

xxxxxxREBELS

♔ ▇ ⋮ LUCIUS --
                                              xxxxxxREBEL LEADER

♔ ▇ ⋮ REMUS --
                                              xxxxxxREBEL SPY

♔ ▇ ⋮ COOPER --
                                              xxxxxxREBEL COMBATANT

♔ ▇ ⋮ Io --
                                              xxxxxxREBEL MEDIC

♔ ▇ ⋮ MERIA --
                                              xxxxxxREBEL
                                              User Image

♔ ▇ ⋮ ANUBIS --
                                              xxxxxxREBEL

♔ ▇ ⋮ CHARACTER NAME --
                                              xxxxxxREBEL

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
f r i e n d s h i p : #335577
▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ : hate
▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ : dislike
▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ : stranger
▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ : acquaintance
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ : sorta friend
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ : friend
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ : good friend
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ : best Friends

a t t r a c t i o n : #999999
▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ : skin crawlingly ugly
▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ : disgusting
▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ : wouldn't give a second look
▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ : average
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ : mildly attractive
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ : very attractive
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ : extremely attractive
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ : god/goddess

e m o t i o n : #aabbbb
▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ : no opinion
▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ : stay the hell away
▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ : maybe one day i'll like you
▆▆▆▆ ⋮ ▆▆▆▆ : neutral
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ : slight infatuation
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ : crush
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ : in love
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ : soulmate

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
  • Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Vestibulum ultricies nibh et dolor elementum lobortis. Nam mattis scelerisque lectus a sodales. Duis eget sapien ac urna tincidunt facilisis at posuere sapien. Nunc consequat eu magna at tempus. Integer iaculis volutpat diam in egestas. Aliquam at fermentum lorem, eget malesuada nibh. Ut ornare elit ligula, ut euismod est congue ut. In efficitur magna quis interdum auctor. Curabitur consequat placerat nisi non pharetra. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Cras ac finibus neque. Suspendisse vel convallis tellus. Duis vitae ipsum sit amet enim viverra eleifend in sed quam.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    tab tab Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ here
    tab tab Wɪᴛʜ who
    tab tab Mᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs other people
    tab tab OᴏC blah
  • Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items