Welcome to Gaia! ::

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xx xx xx I HEAR 〈 Y O U R 〉VOICE ON THExx W I N D
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND I HEAR YOU CALL OUT MY NAME
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ (♔)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xx〈 ♔ ⋮ xx xWELCOME° 》xxx↘ ↘ ↘
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xxxI AM THE VOICE OF YOUR HISTORY BE NOT AFRAID COME FOLLOW ME ANSWER MY CALL AND I'LL SET YOU FREE
xxxI AM THE VOICE OF YOUR HISTORY BE NOT AFRAID COME FOLLOW ME ANSWER MY CALL AND I'LL SET YOU FREE

xxxxxxDangerosa ⋮ 『 panda ; danger ⋮『 eastern

HELLO MY NAME IS Dangerosa AND THIS IS MY PROFILE THREAD FOR a lost hope. YOU CAN USUALLY FIND ME ONLINE AROUND afternoons. PLEASE DO NOT POST OR STEAL ANYTHING IN THIS THREAD. Ashton's profile IS FOUND ON PAGE TWO. Kyrian's profile IS FOUND ON PAGE THREE. THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ MY PROFILE. HAVE A NICE DAY!

i am the ↻ f o r c e xthat in springtime will grow
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ (♔)
tab I AM THE VOICE IN THE WIND AND THE POURING RAIN I AM YOUR VOICE OF YOUR HUNGER AND PAIN
tab I AM THE VOICE IN THE WIND AND THE POURING RAIN I AM YOUR VOICE OF YOUR HUNGER AND PAIN

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
Quote:
Profile on page 2

tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xx xx xx I HEAR 〈 Y O U R 〉VOICE ON THExx W I N D
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAND I HEAR YOU CALL OUT MY NAME
tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ (♔)

xx〈 ♔ ⋮ xx xAPPLICATION° 》xxx↘ ↘ ↘

♔ ▇ ⋮ USERNAME -- Dangerosa
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ PREFERRED NAME -- panda; danger
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ ACTIVITY -- I can be online practically every day except for weekends, but you know me (:
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ TIMEZONE -- eastern
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ SAMPLES -- here you go~
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ FACT -- uhhh I carry my Dracaena, named Drake, everywhere. Well maybe not on vacations but I love that plant. He's so small and cute right now~ User Image

♔ ▇ ⋮ CHARACTER NAME -- Ashton Styxx Grey
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ APPEARANCE -- so much indecisiveness
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ AGE -- Twenty-one
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ GENDER -- Male
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ SPECIES -- Cambion (half-incubus)
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ POSITION -- Dark-Rider
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ CONTROL -- (Recurve) Bow
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ TRAITS -- Discreet, Cold, Trustworthy, Obsessive
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ HISTORY --
                                                From a noble family in Aresi, Ashton grew up with a twin brother and a younger sister. His family was one of enough importance in Aresi that he was able to interact with the royal family, and gossip around the castle hinted that he and the princess were to be betrothed. However, Ashton didn't care too much for those rumours and simply enjoyed his childhood and his training as best as he could. The day of Trey's rebellion marks the point in his life where his life irrevocably changed: the princess was discovered missing, shortly after he was introduced to Trey's son and told that he and his brother would begin training alongside the prince, and last, but certainly not least, his twin brother was killed by rebels. It was this last event that changed him the most. No more does he choose to go by Ashton, but requests that everyone calls him Styxx. He's become obsessive in his search for the Rebels as they're the ones behind his brother's death and the kidnapping of his princess. All he wants now is to find his friend and to bring her back and avenge his brother's death. As for the politics behind everything? He doesn't care much for it.

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
Quote:
Profile on page 3

xx〈 ♔ ⋮ xx xAPPLICATION° 》xxx↘ ↘ ↘

♔ ▇ ⋮ USERNAME -- Dangerosa
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ PREFERRED NAME -- panda; danger
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ ACTIVITY -- I can be online practically every day except for weekends, but you know me (:
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ TIMEZONE -- eastern
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ SAMPLES -- here you go~
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ FACT -- i wanna win the lottery one day. i wanna win big so i can go on a cross continent friend meeting trip xD

♔ ▇ ⋮ CHARACTER NAME -- Kyrian
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ APPEARANCE -- link
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ AGE -- 16
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ GENDER -- Male
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ SPECIES -- 1/2 human; 1/2 drake
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ POSITION -- other - king's messenger
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ CONTROL -- Tiger claws
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ TRAITS -- Curious, Violent, Intelligent, Eager to please
                                          ♔ ▇ ⋮ HISTORY --
                                                The day Trey seized the throne from his brother then turned his sights on Aresi to take control is a day that has been etched into Kyrian's memory. He was a young child at the time and strongly attached to his older sister, always wanting to bring a smile to her face as she was the most important person in the world to him, their parents being busy with their responsibilities. On that day his sister vanished, his parents were taken and he was captured. Kyrian is, or was, the prince of Aresi. Captured by Trey, Kyrian is left with faint memories of his past that seem to be disappearing even more each day. Kept as a prisoner and raised, in part, by Trey who has been somewhat of a cruel father figure to the highly impressionable child. During the last few years he has become a messenger and scout for the King, and he greatly looks up to and admires the Riders.

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100