Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Bahahaha, I'll try my best to stay alive for your sake. razz
Hate to see you get mopey in my absence.
Hahaha. Thanks. :'D
But in all seriousness, try and give yourself a break this weekend.
Too much homework makes people go crazy.

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Oh, I will!
I have work tomorrow morning, a "senior celebration" that I am a part of, a brief pause (to do more homework), and then I am going out to a karaoke bar for my friend's birthday. razz
Sunday is another day... .-.

Do you have any fun plans?
Oh~ Busy, busy, busy.
But it sounds like you'll be enjoying yourself for the most part.

It's the first weekend in a while that I'm not slammed with homework, and I have no plans.
It's wonderful. xD
So I plan to just relax this weekend, since next week is going to be pretty busy for me. I'm nearly done with my senior year of highschool, and let me tell you it isn't slowing down. Lots of end of the year performances, college visits, and senior events. It's crazy.

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Wah, have so much fun relaxing. Find a new tv show. Sell your soul to it.

Also, love these last few weeks. I beg you.
They honestly gave me some of my best memories of high school between singing, celebrating and being an absolute idiot with some of my friends.
Do you have a special "senior song" for you show choir director? razz
Oh, I plan to!
My friend (the one who is going to France) has told me a lot about a show called Hannibal.
I'm not exactly sure if that is how it's even spelled, but I plan to check it out this weekend. c:

It's so bittersweet.
On one hand it's "Yay, I'm graduating!", and on the other its a whole lot of not wanting to say goodbye. I don't think I'm quite ready to let go of it all just yet. Especially the friends and memories I've made in my show choir. And we don't have a specific song for the show choir, but our Concert Choir (which I'm also in) is singing Defying Gravity from Wicked at Graduation. It has a solo in the beginning, and I'm very tempted to audition for it. But also slightly terrified at the prospect of having to sing a solo at my graduation if I get. I guess if I end of crying out of fear, it'll be easy to play off! And then every year at the last choir concert we sing a song called Irish Blessing, and call any alumni who have come to come on stage and sing with us. It never sound very good though because there is a whole lot of crying involved. I don't think it'll be any different this year, haha.
How was your Saturday? c:

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Let me know if it's good!

Yeah, it's hard because, as you've mentioned, there's so much to celebrate but there's also so much to be nervous/sad about. "Defying Gravity" - clutch. Ahahaha, I sang "For Good" once in 7th grade and every parent in the room was balling. I can only imagine what will actually happen at a graduation with the help of Wicked! As for the solo - try out and see what happens! And Irish Blessing is beautiful. That's such a sweet moment. =]

As for my Saturday, it was definitely interesting.
It was my friend Sarah's birthday, and she partied hard. It was kind of adorable.
I know unfortunately have to crank out a five page paper and study for a test before 12:30 tomorrow.
I'll post tomorrow night though. Count on it. =]
Oh my gosh "For Good" <3
We sang that song last year for quite a few different events. It's beautiful.
Last year at graduation we sang a song called "Home", generic title I know, but I can't for the life of me think of the composer. A lot of the seniors this year are still really attached to the song. We had senior voting on what this years song should be, and they put down "Home" instead of choosing one of the options, haha. I do think I'll try out for the solo in "Defying Gravity" though. I guess if I really think I can't do it, I can always let my choir director know.

Sounds crazy, but fun.
Oh my, good luck with all of that homework! I hope you do well on the test too. I'm babysitting tomorrow night, so I'm glad you'll be posting. It'll give me something to do. I'm mostly house watching, since the two kids will only be awake for about an hour until I put them to bed. I'll be there until about 2am my time. And I have school at 7:30 Tuesday, and that is the day I have show choir practice for 3hrs. x w x
So uh, fair warning, I probably won't be on at all Tuesday. xD
But I'll definitely have tons of time tomorrow.

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Exactly always go for it! =]
My senior year the graduating seniors sang "In My Life" by the Beatles.
I was president at the time so I kind of spearheaded the endeavor and given that we were a class that actually had balanced voice parts - I went in for the four part harmony version.
People may have hated me a little at the time for it, but seeing my director once we sang it to her was incredible. The songs are usually just the seniors passing around a mic and sharing solos, so my class kind of killed it. razz
It helped that we had a professional organ player in our class that could plunk notes out in rehearsal though. ahahahah

I think the test went well, we'll see about the papers though! .-.
I'm going to prep for tomorrow and then get cracking.
I'm so excited to write.
You have no idea how tempting it was to just stop being a student and write on here.
Thanks for all of the encouragement!
And your year definitely sounds like that is the way it should be done. The whole concert choir has always sang at graduation. But this is the first year in the four years I've been in high school that we've sang a song at graduation that has a solo. She's decided to only let seniors try out for it, which makes sense.

I hope it did! I'm actually about to take a test for my online psychology test right now. Though it is more of a quiz, and not nearly as scary as your test seems! And after that I have some homework I'm going to chip away at while the kids sleep. (Babysitting a 2 and 4-year-old. I think the 2-year-old has finally fallen asleep after 2hrs, but the other one is still winding down)

Oh my gosh.
You have no idea how tempting it is to tell you to stop doing all your work and write. xD
But I'll be patient~ And like I said, I'm babysitting till late tonight.
Since I'll be awake anyways, I can wait. xD

edit;; baby is coughing pretty bad, so I might be posting a little less frequently now until he feels better.

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
No problem! We gotta help each other out us performers. =P
We always had our band perform a piece and processional march. The seniors just tackled the national anthem at the beginning. (I think it was mainly because there were two choirs so having to fit both in the Field House would have been a struggle. .-.)

Little kids hate falling asleep! It's the worst because all I would want to do while I was babysitting was let them watch a movie with me. (Disney maniac right here.)

I'm working on the post now and watching the Voice.
Don't worry, one will get done. =]
Take care of the baby!!

edit: why do I want Tyler to be gay. .-.
Our band and orchestra collaborate to play one big piece that the senior's walk to.
And I think there has been talk of someone singing the national anthem this year.
For some reason I don't think we've ever had someone sing it at graduation, but I could be wrong.

Haha, same! It's just rough cause they're both boys and they just wanna run around.
They'd go to sleep if it weren't for the fact that they share a room. But I actually just gotta the 2-year-old to sleep, and in that hour long process his older brother fell asleep. So now I'm free to do homework, chat, and roleplay~ The mother said her ETA will probably be in about 3hrs, so I'm not going to bed anytime soon. xD

Yay, post~!
Can't wait to see what you put.
HA. Go for it. I'm open to our roleplay having all sexual orientations. No discrimination here. xD
And then he can be all "My babehhhh, nuuu don't die", and then they'll find Jack later on and he'll be with Cordelia and Tyler can get all jealous. ;D

Gracious Genius

15,275 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
That's so weird! We had it at everything.
Seriously. everything.
I had to sing it at Town Meetings and my own Basketball games. They had it at hockey games. soccer games. football games. everything. YAY NEW ENGLAND.

Wah, I love little boys and little girls.
Honestly, kids can be the freaking cutest... as long as they watch a disney movie with me. wink

Ahaha, I don't think he'd be gay for Jack. The way my dialogue was going, it just seemed like it might benefit from him being a bit - more colorful, if you catch my drift. ;P
We shall see though!

p.s. POSTED.
Haha, my school is no different.
Aside from the fact that I do think we sing it at graduation.
But like I said, maybe I'm just crazy and forgot. xD

They are the cutest. c:
I watched Pocahontas the other day~ Hadn't watched it in agesssss.

Colorful is good. PAINT WITH ALL THE COLORS OF THE WIND.
Sorry /cough .....Pocahontas moment. :'D
But heck yes, post! Off to read it now and I will try and respond tonight.
Just depends how hard it is for me to come up with a response.

edit;; so hello shirtless Jack. ;D
hmm. too early for interaction?
maybe I'll have her talk to him just a bit, but remain in the water so that he can't see her very well unless he comes closer. he could just think that shes a human swimming, since its too dark to see her fins and whatnot. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff