User Image

EMIL BONDEVIKxxxxxx
ICELANDXXXxxxX
ARCHERXXXXXxX

xxxxSave Point: Shady Inn
xxxxStatus: Relief, surprise
xxxxParty: Finland, Sealand

------------------------

XXXIceland didn't think he'd ever felt more relieved to see Finland than he did now. The man responded to his question, to which Iceland nodded. It was as he thought, Norway had gone to search for Denmark while Finland went to check on him, since he was the closest to the younger male. He sighed as the sound of drunken laughter rose higher in volume. Figured, the chat was out for all of them. At least they had a meeting place. "Alright," was all he said in response. Then, "It's good to see you, Fin." He was about to make another remark about how it took him long enough to get there when he felt a small body bump against his.

Iceland turned around to see who bumped into him to find a distraught looking kid. He raised a brow/ Wasn't an in like this a little... lively for someone of his age? As the kid spoke, it became apparent that the other was an NPC. Looks like I've got my first quest, he thought with a soft sigh. Searching for people in this crowded place wouldn't be easy. Nonetheless, he selected the accepting option that appeared on the screen. A challenge sounded decent enough. Besides, it wasn't as if he would have to leave the inn... even if he did wish he could.

"M-Mama?" Another familiar voice sounded just a little ways from Iceland. He turned and, sure enough, there was the smaller form of Sealand.

"Hello, Sealand," he said, surprised to see the young boy. He watched as the other flung his arms around Finland, deciding to let the other nation answer the boy's inquiries.

SAVED GAMESxxx
NEW FILE
xxxx
EXIT
xxxxxxx

[OOC:: N/A]

LEVEL 1
To Next Level:
HP: 75/75
MP: 20/20
Attack: 75
Defense: 68
Magic Power: 20
Magic Resistance: 63

Daj With Highlights

anbu_ninja_penguin

Blessed Humorist

User Image User Image User Image
User Image

Lithuania wasn't going to allow herself to be foolish enough to look at Russia. His tone of voice seemed friendly enough, but the Lithuanian knew that it was all a facade. She only nodded as the Russian spoke to her, trying to not allow herself to do much to upset him. It was hard to speak to the Russian without making him feel some sort of emotion . . . most would say he was just that type of guy, but Viktorija somehow doubted it, even after all of that time she had been under his control friendship. There were many sides of him which may or may not be obvious, and the Lithuanian was going to look more than just the surface, especially with the Russian, who had been hard to read to begin with. England's realization of Spain's company was what drew her to lift her face to them, to observe their conversation. There was definitely a hint of a rivalry going on between them, and she couldn't help but find it to be amusing. England was such a gentleman . . . until the past came to him in some form.

She looked to the Spaniard, and couldn't help but smile when she spoke in her native tongue. Both of them were so friendly! Well, as long as they weren't facing each other, that is. It seemed to be more like a rivalry even then, so was their friendship really that bad? Tori couldn't say, but her first guess was that it wouldn't be. Though she was concerned for any of them stealing her things, even if she did trust that they wouldn't have done such a thing to her. She blinked to Spain when she asked them about Romano, to which Lithuania promptly shook her head.
          "Ne, I haven't seen Romano around. I haven't seen a lot of other people until I met all of you. Perhaps we can meet some of the others soon--"

She was cut off by hands wrapping around her waist. Her posture turned stiff, and her heart rate accelerated . . . until she heard the voice of Latvia behind her. She turned around and knelt to the other Baltic's height. She then wrapped her arms around him, listening as he spoke about the soup he had on the stove. That was definitely worrisome for them . . . she imagined all of the effort the little Latvian went through to make sure the soup would come out fine. She trusted the Latvian was always doing his best in whatever he was doing. "I-I'm glad you're here, Raivis. I've been so worried for you . . . It seems that all of us are having problems with the servers," her eyes shifted their gaze to the others in the group, as if she had been seeking for affirmation before she looked back to Raivis. "Have you seen Eduard around? Or maybe Feliks? I just hope the problem gets fixed soon, and that the others are okay . . ."

She realized she had been rambling when she looked back to the group. She stood to her feet again, allowing the timid Latvian to hide behind her as she looked at everyone else. Realizing that Spain had spoken earlier, the Lithuanian looked at her and pulled out her map. The map wasn't anything too good--it was kinda old and worn--but it was something that would do for the time being. Tori herself didn't really know much about the world, so for what she was given, the map would have to work. She pointed a finger on a location at the map, looking to the rest of the group. "So now we're in Kimlasca, the capital city, if I'm not mistaken. I'd love to return home as much as the rest of us, but if we can't log out for now, then we might as well stick together . . ," she muttered the last part to herself. She wasn't excited in her thoughts of getting stuck with the Russian, but he was a nation like the rest of them: they all had their own responsibilities which they were neglecting because of this game. If they were going to be stuck in this game for a while, then they should at least try to stick together for the time being. She wasn't sure if her suggestion had been the best for the group, but Lithuania couldn't see any other options for the moment. But then again . . . maybe the others knew something that she didn't? They all seemed to be as confused as she was, but she figured that there wouldn't be any harm in asking: "What do you all believe we should do in the meantime?"

The first cry, x t h e x l a s t x b r e a t h x we are born to die
        This madness, x n e v e r e n d i n g x don't know the reason why . . .

It's a pleasant scene: {In the Town Square; Kimlasca}
        You're a wonderful sort~: {England, Russia, Latvia and Spain.}
        I can't seriously be that easy to read!: {Uneasy . . .}
        Atsiprašau, jei aš sunku ⇒ I'm sorry if I'm difficult: {Lithuanian ⇒ "English" }
        Oh, Of Course I'm around!: { Sorry for taking so long, but here it is! }
        Current Stats
        Level 2
        To next level: 0/100
        HP: 91/91
        MP: 20/20
        Attack: 104
        Defense: 76
        Magic Power: 16
        Magic Resistance: 21
    I won't let you - I know you want to, but not with me.
    You can try to destroy me, but not tonight
    'Cause I won't let you through.
    You can fight if you like, some other time
    You'll find I'm out of reach.
    Your words can't hurt me, I'm out tonight
    User Image

Berwald Oxenstierna

User Image
                                    "Don' like it," Sweden summarized, cutting right to the chase as usual. His frown darkened into a true black look, and it seemed as though all the gloom in the forest coalesced around him to form an aura that, at once, demanded he be looked at and looked away from.

Even when they emerged into the fringes of the city, the darkness clung to him like a dread cloak. The non-player-character guards glanced in his direction and then swiftly went blank and the colour of curdled milk before they eyes slipped off of him as though he was not there at all - or perhaps as though they wished he weren't, and hoped that pretending he wasn't hard enough would make a reality of the fantasy. As a thief, Berwald should have felt more at home in the bustling town. It was ripe with targets and places to hide, terrain he could take advantage of. It was still a matter of difference in personality between the character he played and himself. All the same, he started glaring out over the crowds, looking for likely-looking trails.

It was only a beginning town. The programming would not be that complicated, and he was fairly certain the majority of buildings were façades with doors that would not yield under his hand. There would be a reputable tavern, where questers could rest and recharge, and a less savoury inn where they could be set on quests to begin with. The best place to find it would be the sort of place where most would not venture, a place with few guard patrols.

Berwald tugged lightly on the chain of hands, moving almost imperceptibly through the crowds for the darker parts of the map where the crowd started to thin. He followed the absence of people and the faint sounds of a building disagreement to a disreputable, sooty-looking building that looked as though it were drunk itself, from the way it leaned. The fact that someone was jettisoned from a window shortly after they stepped forward was rather a large clue, too. He fixed the woman with a large scar tracing down her face in a death glare and she quickly thought better of the dirk in her belt, slinking off to safer shadows.

He opened the door, all said, rather calmly and politely, but the budding bar brawl froze all the same as the fingers of his fearsome aura intruded with a chill like winter. Berwald mumbled into the silence, but there was not enough noise in the bar that he could not be heard very clearly.

"Wan' m'wife and kid. Where?"

Svensk Tiger's PMs

Chatting with Svensk Tiger...

User Image
    My heart's divided;
    Yes, surrender would be nice -
    To just lay down my sword and shield
    By the flowers;
    But I know that you lie
    In wait tonight
    User Image

❛❛ There’s a day when all hearts will be broken,
    When a shadow will cast out the light,
    And our eyes cry a million tears: Help won’t arrive.

When we've lost all hope, And succumb to fear,
    And the skies rain blood, And the end draws near,

There’s a place where we’ll stand outnumbered;
    Where the wolves and the soulless will rise.
    In the time of our final moments,Every dream dies.❜❜

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

Cxaxrxsxoxnxxx x Mxoxnxtxyxx

▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▉

The Nation of Elderant
    The Beast Tamer

XIt was in a dimly lit room that the moss haired nation of Elderant sat. He sat in a furnished desk with all but one thing on it. A picture frame, it seemed to be lonely as it sat there staring back at Elderant. In the image that stared back was of a young girl. She was smiling and looked happy, though Carson knew, wherever she was now she was far from it. It felt like only yesterday that his little territory had been ripped away from him, it felt as if a large chunk if his heart was missing. That Territory was his joy, his one success. The other nations fought and quarreled, it was clear when Elderant raised them he did something wrong...Was he not there when they needed him? Was he not willing to defend them at a moments notice? Elderant found that he had smashed the picture frame, when did that happen? Glass littered the desk and floor. He could not describe how angry and betrayed he felt. His younger sister, stabbed him in the back, destroyed his entire being. A shaky breath left Elderants lips, he needed to stop, stop thinking about this it was unhealthy for him to wallow in his pity.

Carson Monty stood, running his hand threw his moss colored hair. He needed to go out for a bit, get some fresh air and just breath. Carson pushed his glasses up and headed for the door, when he opened it a young women was standing there. Her name was Mary...a maid of his. ''I brought tea sir," she said holding out a tray of tea. Mary was a kind women, and seemed to care deeply about his well being. He told everyone to stay away from him, and she stilled delivered his morning tea everyday. ''Thank you Mary, but Ill have to have it later; Im going out for a bit''. He said to her as calmly as possible. Carson didnt need to tell her about the photo, she already knew, seeing as it happened almost everyday, lets just say he has allot of the same photo stashed away. ''Yes sir, Safe Travels''. She gave him a nod before walking away. Carson watched her leave and he turned the other direction, heading for the exit of his house. The halls of the house were much different then his room. It was very bright and welcoming with windows almost every step.

Elderant pushed open the doors, and was greeted with the warmth of the sun and a four hundred and fifty pound winged lion. It pounced on him, knocking them both down the marble stairs and into the sidewalk. Ow ow! Royal not so rough! He smiled at the Lion attempting to get him off. The Lion roared and started to lick Carsons face. Carson laughed and managed to roll out from under the beast. The lion was wearing some type of harness with bags attached to it. Which held most if Carsons weapons. We are going out for a run today, Heading over to Kori Villiage, see if we can get some more tourists! He said excitedly like a child. It would be nice to get out of Valrin for once, it may of been his Capitol, but it got boring quickly. Kori seemed like a great placed to go because thats where tourist landed, also the Scales Forest lay between Valrin and Kori Villiage. It was said a young girl died there and seeks revenge on who ever dares to pass through the forest. Ohhhhhh Spooky!! Though back then that was just Carson.....being well...Carson. He really was a child at heart and putting together a fake ghost was fun. It helped his tourism out quiet allot though, who wouldnt want to say they survived the Scales Forest!

Elderant looked at Royal with a smirk. Race you to the square! He said as he took off running. Valrin center square was what it sounded like. A large area in the middle of Valrin. Carson lived in the West District along with the political figures of Elderant. Carson had requested he lived in the East District, but his boss wouldnt allow him to live among the lesser folk......as his boss called them.

The run through the east district was always Boring. There were never any people out walking, always people taking carriages or not leaving there homes at all. Runs however through the west district was an adventure! People walk the streets and played, they were always fun to tag or Jump over.

It hadnt taken the to long to reach the center square. A statue of the First KingPeople of Elderant prefer to call him Prime Minister). King Carson. The man was also Carsons name sake, Carson did miss his King, the King really did take care for Elderant in a world he was alone in.

Elderant was out of breath when he tagged the statue before his winged Lion. Ha!......Beat.......you... He said between breaths. Come on.....Lets head......to the North District, we.......can use the path their.......that goes straight threw Scales.........Forest. Carson said. The Lion nodded and knelt down. Elderant climbed on the back of his lion, using the harness to hold on. The lion could fly, but not while Carson was on it, besides Royal was the beast he used to fight, he had a few others that he used for various things, but they werent with him at the moment.

The two started to the North District, and once they entered the district it was fairly easy to tell they were there. Kids played in the streets and there were various stall owners trying to sell everyone who passed the rarest fish or the finest cloths. The People that were interested in what they were selling, were the inhabitants of the east District. The Hustle and bustle of the market place district seemed to faded as Royal and Carson made it to the path that tracked through Scales Forest and led to Village Kori. The sound of the North District vanished completely as Trees appeared and the light seemed to turn to darkness. The Scales forest may of just been a tourism scam but it always amazed Carson how dark it could get, the forest itself was just.....creepy.

Carson moved his lion to the side of the path as he heard a cart coming his way. The cart was headed for the Capitol, so it must of been coming from Kori. The wagon had three travelers in it, they all had pale faces and looked like they had seen a ghost. Wonderful, now when they leave they can tell stories of Scales! Then more citizens will come to his nation, who wouldnt want to live in Elderant? As the cart passed Carson gave the people a wave, though they did not wave back. The rumbling of the cast faded and Elderant and Royal were left alone to travel through the woods.

Suddenly in Carsons head there was some kind of shrieking sound, it made him cringe and almost fall off his mount. His head began to pound and he could feel blood trickle out if his ears. Ahhhhh.....what? He half yelled. It was if something changed. The program of the game had been altered, no one could log out....but Carson didnt know that. This was all real to him after all, he wasnt a program he was a person. The pain began to fade as the two left the forest, and once again the sound of a market filled their ears.

Here they were at Village Kori.

Euuuhh.... Carson put a hand on his head as he pulled into the main part of town. Kori was a fishing town as well as a trade port. Many new comers arrived here and ventured all over Elderant, mainly to Valrin. Carson shook his head lightly, he was gong to ignore what had happened to him a few moments ago. Carson only assumed it was something to do with his country, these things happen to nations like him.

Carson slid of his lion and walked the rest of the way to the harbor. He made it to the docks and Carson walked out to the end. He sighed as he sat down, letting his legs hang off the edge. Royal lay down next to his tamer and rested his big head on his Lap. Carson stroked the winged lions mane as he looked out over the water. From Kori he could see a sliver of land that used to be his, it was so close....yet so far away. Carson reached into one if the bags that was attacked to his lions harness. He fished around and pulled out a wooden flute. Something he made when he was a little nation. It was very special to him and he would be destroyed if anything happened to it. Carson put the flute to his lips and started to play notes, creating a beautiful, hypnotic melody.
                Where: Valrin West District>>Valrin Center Square>>Valrin North District>>Scales Forest>>Village Kori Docks
                With: Royal
                Mood: Upset>>Hurt>>Content
                OOC: ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Class: Beast Tamer
                Level: 4
                Health: 68
                Manna:52
                Physical Attack: 33
                Physical Defense: 62
                Magical Attack: 56
                Magical Defense: 51
                Speed: 29
                Accuracy: 58%
                Luck:102

Beasts
                Name:Royal
                Species: Winged Lion
                Level: ??
                Physical Attack: 103
                Magic Attack: 56
                Physical Defense: 98
                Magical Defense: 43
                Speed: 78
                Agility: 78
                Accuracy: 78%

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Ultimate Player 200
    • Gender Swap 100
    User Image
    ⓔⓥⓔⓛ ⓐⓖⓔ
    ᴴ ᴾ¦ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ 30/33
    ᴹ ᴾ¦ ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮ 64/64
    ᴱ ˣ ᴾ ¦ 0/100

The chance Feliciano had taken on asking this guy for help proved successful. Actually, the Italian wasn’t entirely sure why he was so uncertain about for help from him, it wasn’t something normal, but that was over and proved to be, as far as Feli was concerned about it, something that didn’t matter too much. Another friendly smile spread across his face. ”ve~ Grazie, Giorgio. I’m I-“ he caught himself before he accidently told that he was the northern part of Italy he didn’t need to worry his Fratello or Germany when he didn’t even know where they were, ” I’m Felicano Vargas. È bello conoscerti “ he said. The Auburn haired man briefly looked around the area, just to double check that there were no enemies in the area, he has already fled once.

There seemed to be none that he noticed so he relaxed a bit, ”I was trying to find the city to meet up with my friends when I stumbled on a lake and lost the time,“ He rambled in an attempt to explain just how he had managed to get so turned around, though perhaps it wasn’t an relevant to share, or if it had been someone that knew Italy already a large surprise. ”ve~ my fratello and Ludwig and Kiku must be worried where I am.” well actually now that he realized it he wasn’t entirely sure if the three of them had logged into the game or now, he was done with his work (or at least what he had wanted to do at the time) so he had logged in, but there had to be some of the others on if those three weren’t right?

⌇⌇ the woods
    ⌇⌇ Giorgio Bianchi
    ⌇⌇ relieved
    ȶ⌇⌇ è bello conoscerti <->it's nice to meet you

Attack :19
    Defence: 36
    Magic Power: 92
    Magic Resistance: 86
    Accuracy: 41

Chatbox
    error chat not found

((Old orange color: sorry for the wait))

Calais Reed

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
    • Dramatic Shipping 25
    • Bookworm 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    A beautiful woman has come to visit me again today

Come hither and dance with this harem inside my heart
    I went up to and embraced you who in that moment smiled

All women who look at me continue to fall in fascination

User Image
    ╔════════════════╗
    xxLuciano Russoxxl
    xxxxxxxxxxxKnave of Heartsxxxxxxxxxxx
    llxFifthlPrinceloflHellllx
    ╚════════════════╝

Luciano, as he already knew the secret, caught Feliciano's slip, and winced inwardly. Really, how on earth had they kept it hidden so long? For that matter, how could a being so old be so monumentally incompetent? A child could do better than that! And there was his attack, apparently entirely unnoticed. Still, he hid his increasing offence behind a blithe smile. "Isn't it beautiful here?" he agreed as they began to walk. "I love to walk around out here, it's so relaxing! Except for the monsters, of course, but it's still worth it."

Both Italians were online? Wonderful. And Ludwig and Kiku...Germany and Japan, if Luce was remembering correctly. He could work with that. "We aren't that far from town, so they won't have to worry much longer. Where are you supposed to meet up with them?" As he waited for an answer, he silently sent a private message to his colleague.

Knave of Hearts to Dark Lord Arron
    Idiocy isn't contagious, is it?

Luciano was already growing bored with this charade. It might end up useful, but...he was bored now. He supposed he'd have to see it through at least until Vargas was with his friends again. Alas and alack! Perhaps Levi could make it more interesting. Or give him sufficient reason to continue the farce... For now, he continued chattering cheerily with his loathed enemy until they entered the town. "Is there anywhere in particular you'd like me to bring you, Feliciano? I know the town pretty well, and it'd be my pleasure!"

Il mio amico d'infanzia, aspetta!
    Non ti ho detto che ti amo

Dangerous Bibliophile

10,300 Points
    • Dramatic Shipping 25
    • Bookworm 100
    • Demonic Associate 100
    How it all began
    If truth be told
    Had a master plan
    Now I rule the world

Took 'em by surprise
    Worked my way up hill
    They looked into my eyes
    I became invincible

No one can stop me for only I am in control
    If you want me you'd better contact my people

۞ Arthur Kirkland ۞
    Pirate King

User Image

As Spain ignored him, worrying over her little colony, a familiar feeling began to creep through his heart. Jealousy thick and dark as tar filled him, poisonous and heavy on his tongue. Centuries of practice helped him keep it quiet, but the strength of it surprised him. He was slipping, he realized suddenly, falling back into the old madness. He'd been toeing the line, he knew, playing the thief...but seeing her like that was starting to tip him over. It was becoming less an act, less a conscious choice. He could feel the beast stirring, the lust for power and wealth and destruction tantalizing and seductive as Captain Fernandez.

A part of him was thrilled.

A part of him was terrified.

Arthur licked his lips and swallowed thickly, tearing his gaze away from her. He needed to find something to distract him, before his pirate side won completely. He noticed Latvia behind Lithuania (when had he come?), then turned to scan the crowd. He refused to be caught by a pack of pigs just because he hadn't been paying attention! A thief of his experience had more pride than that, thank you very much. There didn't seem to be any nearby...but what was that? A head of platinum blond hair, face not visible through the mass of people...

Belarus? Possibly. Russia would certainly want to know. And if it wasn't, well...his more gentlemanly half reasoned virtuously that it would make Lithuania more comfortable if Ivan wasn't there. He had to oblige the lady, after all. Not to mention watching the giant flee in terror would be extremely funny. Mind made up, he coughed nervously, pointed, and softly asked, "Ivan? Is that...?"

He was, it turned out, disappointed. Ivan paled, but decided he should go see if it was his sibling, in the hopes that she wasn't in one of her "moods." Arthur sighed, and tuned back in to the conversation in time to catch Viktorija's question. "We should send in bug reports, if we haven't already. Then..." He shrugged, sticking his hands in his pockets. "Wait in the tavern, wander around, go adventuring. I suppose we could look for Vargas, if you're sure he's actually online," he added to Isabel after a moment, doing his best not to sound begrudging or reluctant.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    The world's my oyster: Kimlasca town square
    Don't bother me! Lithuania, Russia, Spain.
    MINE! Scones, tea, armor, loot (324 gp, uncut ruby), glass powder, lockpicks, weapons (50 darts and blowpipe, 2 knives).
    Great disguise, huh? Starter outfit, old coat, tricorn hat, diamond earring, gold chain bracelet.
    Ow! None
    We're all mad here:
    n/a

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I've come, it's been fun, but won't you please disappear?
    Something tells me you can't further my career

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
    Class: Thief
    Level: 3
    EXP: 0/100
    HP: 63
    MP:22
    Attack: 68
    Defense: 72
    Magic Power: 19
    Magic Resistance: 22
    Speed: 119
    Agility: 119
    Accuracy: 58.6%
    Luck: 77

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Starter HP 51 MP 14 Attack 56 Def 58 MagPow 15 Mag Res 16 Speed 93 Agil 97 Acc 58 Luck 61
    Don't mess with me
    I'll shoot you down
    Don't mess with me
    'Cause all your heads are gonna roll

I've made your misery my goalx
    So if you want survivalx
    Kneel on my arrivalx
    for this is how I rule the worldx

Blessed Humorist

═════════════════════════════════════
    ┋ ♜ ┋ ♜ ┋♜ x Quest Completed! x ┋ ♜ ┋ ♜ ┋♜
    ☰ ☰ ☰ ☰ ☰ xxxxxx Mission Success! xxxxxx ☰ ☰ ☰ ☰ ☰
    ═════════════════════════════════════════════

"Mamma! Mamma!" The little boy cried to his mother as he waved to her. With a wide smile returning to his face, he ran through the crowd and made his way to the taller woman. The woman looked at the young boy and gave him a big hug. "Oh, I'm so glad you're safe!" The woman gave a sigh of relief before she looked at the white-haired Icelandic teen. "Thank you for finding him for me, kind sir! I do not have much to give you, but please, accept these as my thanks!"

User puffin_lover27 has completed the quest! The rewards are as follows ::

Gained 10 Experience Points!

Earned 80 gold pieces!

Poison Arrows (x15) :: Shoot an arrow at an enemy and these arrows have a 30% chance of poisoning them.

Amazing grace how sweet the sound...
    ☆★∿۰ ☆ ★ Colonial America ★ ☆۰∿☆★
    User Image

ALFRED F. JONES
    ∴♦┈━━┈┈━━┈♦∴

A M E R I C A
    HP: 100% » MP: 100% » Location: The Town » With: Norway & Denmark » Level: Two 0/100 » Outfit: Native American

As they neared the building Alfred frowned, and farrowed his brow nervously, it looked like place that could very well be haunted. His imagination ran wild, so dirty and hideous was the place that began to imagine that it might belong to the devil. Alfred started to drag his feet a little more as the chain of hands lead him along and kept him tethered him to the group. Suddenly the crash of broken glass and wooden window framing startled him and caused him to jump and swing himself around to look at the man who had just crashed through the window. By now Berwald was standing in the threshold of the bar's doorway and asking about his wife and child.
                  Alfred seemed to be the only one in the immediate aria to not notice Berwald's fowl mood. Al had broken the chain of hands, letting go, and squeezing free his fingers to head over to the man who had been thrown from the bar's window. He turned on his heal, turning back to face the group, and spoke in his high pitched, boyish voice, “I shan't go in there, 'tis much too filthy a place for my officers!” He held up three of his toy soldiers to show the group before turning to the man on the ground once more. As if being thrown from a bar window had not been punishment enough, Alfred began to lecture him on his failure to conduct himself properly when in the company of British soldiers, he gestured to his scarlet uniformed toys. “We are on a mission to find this man's wife and child, and we shall find them because,” Alfred took a deep breath, sucking in as much air as his small lungs could then shouted with all the force of his breath, “WE'RE HEROES!!!”

★゜・。。・゜☆゜・。★。・゜☆ ゜・。。・゜★ ゜・。。。・゜☆ ゜・。★ 。・゜☆

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces