• Millionaire 200
Victirr
Honey, my sweet, my ev'r-lasting treat~
I'll see you soon, when you wake up for me~
Kiss me hello, hug me goodbye,
Honey, my sweet, rest peacefully
tonight

Play Through
< It is the beginning of Lent season, you gave up breakfast and dinner. You are almost sixteen. A petite, conservative-raised girl named Lucille Christian.

You are delivering some packages for volunteer hours. This was a regular social studies assignment. Mother: Be safe on your trip, my sweetie.

-Complete a few rounds of packages.

Customers tell stories of their everyday life, as usual.

"You've grown a lot young lady!"

"You should've seen those guys by the bridge this morning! Totally drinkers, so watch out!"

"Tell your mom to send in some of her Honey Boo Cupcakes!"

The city, Victorville, was small and sweet.The fourth customer, a classmate of Saint Joseph's Catholic church, who is not so close, Phoebe, tells a spooky story of your next destination, the Renee Hospital. It used to be an inn in the Roaring 20's...

Phoebe: A place you can go, to receive a good, healthy rest or check out. Renee J. Peterson's Hospital used to be such a place a long time ago... They would just rest... in... piece....
She takes a vase of flowers away from the hive under the windowsill.
This town was way different in the beginning of the 20th Century, and all people would do for fun was drink, fight, sleep, and roll. The blessing of life itself returned to the country, where tourism and leisure was open once again. Hotel of Bliss was a main attraction for lovers, gamblers, and tyrants. Everyone ignored the fact that it'll all come crashing down when The Man had his son convicted of murder.---

I don't care. The paperwork was done.

"See you later, killer!" Phoebe sarcastically said, and you were off. Onto the fifth package, you need to cross a street to the final stop, room 256 of the Renee Hospital---

You are hit. Blood painted your vision and the streets in front of the clinic.
Paramedics whispered over your fading consciousness that you'll never walk again.
Mother walks with the gurney, she is trying to calm herself down.

honey, my sweet, please be my ever-lasting treat! I'll see you soon, when you wake up for me....

Your pain and vision begins to melt away. The package laid by your bedside. A cold tear is the last thing you feel.
Doctor! Doctor!!!
Whats her diagnosis?
Paralyzed, totally bedridden. She'll never stand again.

Sometimes you forget what trouble an underestimated thing may make...

It's all numb. The silence seems to last forever... Where...Is this.....

Your stomach grumbles. It's dark, but there's a string for a wall light. You are in the inn. It's dark and fancy, but not very clean. Cobwebs, rats, and spiders are skittering everywhere and there's a mirror at the end of the corridor you fell into. As you examine the mirror, a knob is found by the frame. The door is unlocked. A dusty Foyer with a portrait of a handsome man with a line of bowing people in gray suits, and a grand, velvet staircase. Upon closer examination, there is a plaque that entitles:
Gulliver and Felix Bank's Blissful Inn, enjoy your ever lasting stay of resting in peace. The lights of the lobby sign appear.
Please check in. There is a save point on the reception desk.
Two figures scramble behind the desk. It's inaccessible. There are no outside doors beyond the balconies. The lobby bulletin says you may never leave. You are trapped.
All guests are to stay inside their assigned rooms by 12 sharp, or invitations will be revoked.
There were no clocks! This place cheats on the people who are put here.
Is this a Hell?
A cry of pain echoes across the foyer hall. The painting slips off a nail and a rotten man in a suit dashes over to fix it. You are spotted and he dashes to you. RUN! Another hallway sprawls behind the staircase, there are two doors.
The left is a souvenir cafe with some candy and trinkets, the right is an elevator. There is a sign that says it needs a key. It is in the store cash-register. A figure sneers: EMPLOYEES ONLY!!. And you run back to the foyer.
The man that fixed the portrait is now gone. The elevator claims to have five floors. The basement button is broken. The second floor has a visitor lounge, men on left and women on right's bathrooms, bookcases full of pamphlets and maps and diary entries, and a balcony to see the outdoor pool and cafe seats.
On the balcony. The sky is pitch black outside. A collection of bedsheets are tied like a rope, a splattered mess is by the pool.
Something tells you must back away
A moan comes from aside. Beyond the restrooms are two hallways that lead to guestrooms. Both entrances have marble statues of women in the way. Trying to avoid zombies, you flee into the leftmost room of the second floor. The men's restroom is dark and reeks with ammonia. There is a body. It is a young man in a gray trench-coat, black vest and loose, red tie.
OPTIONS:
poke
help
move
The boy is startled and hides behind a lounge sofa. He asks if you were alive, confirms you, and says his name is Mason Parker. Footsteps come closer from downstairs. It's the moaning of a man.
Mason tells you to run with him. When you ran near the corridor, he asks you where you came from. A hospital room.
He pushes the statue.
(does not matter which side)
He says it sounds silly, but he was from the same hospital. He says he was just about to have surgery when he came here.
OPTIONS:
ask about surgery
ask about Inn/Hospital
[The hallways have numbered rooms. Every level floor has a hundreds number and room numbers 1-20. Basement is ground zero, the ground level is ground one and so on.]
The second floor staircase to floor three is blocked by a giant pesticide cage. The key for it must be on the fourth floor. The elevator is risky, but it is stable. The guest-rooms have diaries of workers and feedback of customers.
[Book with pen= save point, some bathrooms have tools, some pillows have candy corn mints for health. Some beds have bodies, some attack, some are gags... If you know what I mean]
Keep exploring the Hotel
Jar of honey candy and music box can be found in the souvenir store.
-Zombie butlers and maids say they are protecting their master. Maids are aggressive and deadly. Butlers are slower and strong. Go outside.
One butler is seen treating a guest in the cafe.
A guest? That person must be dead like the employees, but were brought down here as guests? The your stomach rumbles, when was your last meal, I wonder?
A dream.
Mother is crying over you, and you cannot move, but the pain is excruciating, you cannot call out for her, and only a small movement of your crippled hands could move for communication- a touch to her cheek made her turn to dust and a laughing man and his maids burst through the ashes of what your mother was.
-You are awakened in the light of the custodians office, covered with a trench coat and lying on spare blankets. Mason notices you awakened and apologizes for such an awkward setting.
Did you get have a good rest?
OPTIONS:
Yes, I am fine
No, I had a bad dream
He tries to describe what he thinks this hotel is and what he's heard. He tells you the story of the Manager's Massacre just as Phoebe did and says the only way to get through the employees is to get them free of their burdens, that is, according to a feedback note from a guest.
Exorcise the zombies' killer to free the souls of the fallen.
Mason: tell me if you're ready to go, okay?
OPTIONS:
talk to Mason
leave room
If you choose to speak to him:
1-This place is so strange that it feels like I'm a free ghost myself... It's just as though my body is fresh, but my mind is clear. I remember why I needed surgery... Amnesia, I think... Maybe this is a dream...Er, Sorry, it's just been in my head for a while. I didn't mean to vent.
2-It's nothing to worry about, though. I know we'll make it back to our places.
3- You know, it'd be nice if there were some flowers, animals or scented candles here, or something. It's giving me the chills. Hm... I'd say Lilies are the best. I don't think i ever smelled one before, but I remember getting stung on the face by a bug! That gave me a scar, and I decided to tattoo over it. I kinda like this tattoo.
4-If we make it- I mean when we make it out of here, we should check up our hospital rooms. Sounds like a plan?
5-You know, I'm twenty, and stuff, right? Um, I wish that when we get back, we could hang out, does it sound okay?
6-Your nightmare, do you mind telling me how it made you feel? If you don't want to remember, it's okay, I just remembered how I wanted to be a therapist or something like that. But I don't remember having such plans for my future, until I met you.
7 - now how the town is small, but so crowded, and everyone is bathing in leisure? I wonder how the churches are doing with the ghost story we're in- boy, will it surprise them! Ahahaha!
8-If there's anything you want to do next, go ahead, do what you think would do best.
[repeats]
*Leave room*
-Head upstairs and explore. Puzzles with doors, marble women, and keys.
Posters say there's going to be a show in the ballroom by the lobby. It's an anniversary party- invitations only. It catches your interest because it is the only known link to other "guests". Maybe even where the master is. There is a weeping sound coming closer.
A girl trips and falls on her face. Mason introduces you and asks for her name.
R-Renee...
You're Renee? My, my, you are quite famous back home. Poor thing. Why are you still here? You were the survivor, right? Do you need something? We can help you.
Renee: Really? That's so kind! I would love if you can bless this place-
Mason: what do you say, Lucy, want to free some living dead?
OPTIONS:
Yes
Sure
Mason:Okay, let's get started!
Statue (knight)
-Door Puzzle:
Three people check into a hotel. They pay $150 to the manager and go to their room. The manager suddenly remembers that the room rate is $125 and gives $25 to the bellboy to return to the people. On the way to the room the bellboy reasons that $25 would be difficult to share among three people so he pockets $10 and gives $5 to each person. Now each person paid $45 and got back $5. So they paid $45 each, totaling $135. The bellboy is tipped $10, totaling $145. Where is the missing $5?
OPTIONS:
A. The manager
B. The bellboy
C. The guests
Correct Answer: C. The guests gave $150, then each received back $5, thus they now have only paid $135. Of this $135, $125 went to the manager for the room and $10 went to the bellboy.
-Floor three key is found, Yay!
The third floor is a fork in the path that is set with a massive pest trap. Renee thinks it would be fastest to split up.
OPTIONS:
1*split up*
don't split up
Mason offers to take a route alone anyway.
OPTIONS:
see you later
-Mason runs ahead, the path shuts.
[Stamp on floors are to switch parties]
Mason finds a newspaper by a bed that says about the inn massacre again. The the back of the paper says to check door of room balcony. The rest of the article is torn off. A dumbwaiter system is behind the shelf by the balcony. The button only goes up. He assumes it leads to a washroom or winecellar like old mansions would have.
-You and Renee are startled by a blackout from the power of the dumbwaiter. Check the dumbwaiter. There is now a newspaper scrap and key to the attic cellar. Its time to check out the fifth floor. A powerful weight passes by. Renee says the heavily burdened souls have strong physical vibrations that make them continue. You need to kill the evil body through attack. It's what someone did a long time ago for the hotel ghosts. It works on some trapped spirits.

-Mason explored the side of the floor completely until he eventually spotted the elevator. The elevator had a statue inside. It was titled "Truth is Fatal" it blocked the space for him to fit in the shaft. Squeezing in would max out the weight capacity. There must be some way to get it out. In another room, the balcony door was unlocked and a dying man with a hammer appeared. He moans he is hungry.
OPTIONS:
give individual candy
feed him a big rat
step away- return with honey jar
The man thanks you and gives you his hammer. Use the hammer to smash the statue. Some buttons seem to be broken. You are on floor three.
OPTIONS:
Attic
Ground 5
Ground 2
Ground 1
The elevator breaks down. Any other attempts to use this elevator are unavailable. You have to use the stairs to go... Don't die...
The attic and basement are locked as employees only. Both are blocked by wooden planks, and rotting walls. The wood was breakable. Mason destroyed the walls to find a single invitation to the Ball and key to the attic. The closest option was the Ball. It was surprisingly full of people and full of angry staff. Dress up like a butler to weave through the staff, speak to "guests" and staff then search for the manager. They say meetings with the boss are scheduled in the attic wine cellar.
-You, as Lucy, use the dumbwaiter, take the scrap and key, and look for exorcism book of spells.
Statue (Bishop)
To open the safe for the book of prayers riddle me this:
If 7 nuns with 7 songs sing 7 prayers in 7 minutes, then how long does it take for 3 nuns with 3 songs to sing 3 prayers?
You assume songs are the same length.
OPTIONS:
a. one minute
b. three minutes
c. five minutes
d. seven minutes
Correct Answer: D. Seven minutes. Because the rate of one nun per prayer is the same.
-Battle through the zombies, open up the attic, find a hidden office full of newspapers, use the dumbwaiter that linked to the kitchen had an employee map.
Unsure of where it would lead, Renee thinks you should help her find out. Search for the other side of newspaper article in the attic's former washroom. It is a feedback report from the author. He used to live in the town and became curious of the story. Renee disappeared in the mass of books...
The reporter searched up the girl Renee, whom the hospital he stayed at was named after.
**Report**The Hospitals Angel**
She was an abandoned child who loved her adoptive father, Victirr Peterson (whom was only ten years older at 25) No.1 he died early at 28 trying to save a girlfriend. The lover was a part-time maid, part-time flapper. She was definitely a gold-digger and claimed his death accidental. Personally, I object-The daughter was eighteen at the time of his death and was on her own now, trying to find someone to prove that woman guilty for murder, but fell into depression from the closed case... She hated flappers and dappers. She prayed in any ways she could to communicate with her precious Papa, Peterson and eventually reached him by age twenty-three, (five years of age before her adoptive father died at twenty-eight) she returned as a guest of the Blissful Inn, a hotel known for flapper-dapper entertainment and a party place at the time. This is where the father found miss cougar. She befriended a few of the staff and questioned about for tips on her fathers murder.
Then that dreaded day occurred. Her and a few girls were taken from the ballroom bar to the basement. A scream was reported during the party and authorities came in to investigate. The kitchen knife was found in Felix Bank's hands. He was taken to an asylum for the electric chair at last. She was the only survivor, but at age twenty-five, she returned as a guest and hung herself on the visitor balcony.
Poor girl had too much witness to bear. But personally, this is off. Why would the survivor of such events take their own life? Could a persons spirit be tainted enough to feel guilty of life itself?
This is my final report for today, and please be updated for xxx xxxx nxxx xn the xxxx xx xx Bankx xxxxxx trxxxx.
**********Report***********
The end seems to have been carved out.
(Pawn) A maid comes to attack from behind the shadows. The knife is in her hand and Renee is nowhere to be found.
JOIN US DOWNSTAIRS! TASTE OUR AGONY!!
Stamp is unavailable at this point
-Mason is only able to use hammer for zombies on other floors. He is apologetic to them, but is reasonable. By the time Mason reaches the attic, you team up with Lucy to destroy the maid properly. She was a victim of the Manager's son. Her ghost is free, and she cries for joy in name of her master...
Mason is confused. Why do you support him?!
She whimpers that she's not allowed.
Her final statement was that Master Gulliver should know.
-Find and appease staff until clues are collected for basement key.
The basement area under the ballroom stage is the place Renee and the managers son dealt with the murder.
-You are now Renee. All the items shared with party besides weapon are unavailable. A maid holds her down as they fall through the dumbwaiter. Destroy the zombie with kitchen knife. I have to find that guys story. He planned this with the whores, I just know it. Deeper into the basement, a stench of bleach and wood-polisher engulfs the area. The maid has the key in her pantyhose. The room is stacked with neat bookshelves. Containing feather boas, photos of some bumblebee dancers, an anatomy book, an erotic magazine, jewelry, and a diary. Read the contents.
**************Journal G. Banks
...This depression is eating us away-men and women alike. It's been a plan of mine for some time, but the church across the street might oppose us. I want to start a pub. One where girls can get shorter skirts for more gold and dirt. She flips through pages until:A young man, signed Victirr, that dropped by a month ago is getting married here this week. His fifteen year old girl is quite pretty, a perfect pair of ladies for one lucky son of a gun.Today, it's been reported the man got killed when his fiancée and girl were going shopping. It's a shame, really.That girl I used to have went missing. Now the girl is alone trying to solve two cases. She's visited us quite often, as reported by Felix. She is real nice, he blushed to me. That girl is trouble, I'd chuckle back. He was growing up right. I couldn't be happier to see him falling in love with such a beautiful gal. It seemed so natural, that I felt almost envious. Why would this guy be envious?-That girl- I already was planning to keep her from her father. Now, she's with my son.She came over again today. We were celebrating our tenth anniversary as an establishment. We wanted to keep moochers away, so we only invited some very important guests. Renee was invited, of course. Her and a few gals went down to the dressers with ol' Fil. Something was off about it for sure---
She shuts the book and sticks it back in the shelf. I don't want to hear the rest... It's too painful. But now I have some closure. She hiccups.
Father??! More like a Toy! All of you, ALL OF YOU ARE SICK!She hits the shelf and the bookcase opens up.There is a handsome man named Gulliver Banks, he claims to be the manager. He mourns for his son.
"The bond between parent and child is immense."
I don't have anything left for you to take!!
He attacks.
****Diary***Bliss*************
Owner family was at Maple Grove and up in business. They hired quite a lot of youth. The chief was so fatherly over his young staff and son.Though you weren't so close to be called mine...My son, I wish you could understand how sorry I am for being like this.
You were all I had, but I didn't realize how much more valuable you were to me... You were MY son, not a retarded servant as I treated you.
***********Diary**************
(Rook)
So this man hid sins too. His son was a mistake child like little Renee, but Gulliver loved Sir Felix so much. He admitted his guilt for having such an awful amount of pride and greed to his girls over his own son.
In the name of his son he cried his final farewell.
The hotel walls shuddered and faded.
Mason- Lu, we're done? Hey, We did it! I could see them traveling up- that's our ticket back!.....Where's Renee? We got to find her, we saved everyone! Well, everyone else from the hospital who were taken, right? Hot damn- May the others rest in peace and let's go! A maid crashes through the wallsThe staff is popping out of everything you to turn to.LIAR! LIAR! YOU MADE IT WORSE! YOU ARE MURDERERS!!!All the butlers and maids were after you. Barricade into a room. The best was the bathroom.Mason: you're right- this IS damn unpromising. The hell happened! A Flapper was blotting her makeup. She wouldn't need to attack. It seems she was a victim.Mason:why they were so furious when they removed the killer? Shouldn't we be home?
This girl was too shaken to speak clearly.
You poor souls. You are the only living things left here now. The only victims of Master Gulliver and Felix were residents, not any of your business! I can't believe you got involved in this, now those released are phantoms out to invite your friends in the eternal ball. It'll be not long until the oldest souls of the hospital spread out.
You what?! How do you know this, what the hell are you saying? Do you mean we got the wrong guy?
Stop interrogating me!!! It hurts! I don't want to tell you- You living people could all rot in here, just make it stop!
But...If you are willing to risk your innocence to save your life, I will tell you.
She showed Lucy her flashback. try to survive the flashback scene.
**Dream*Relive The Nightmare**
So, Renee hunted them in the flesh as a long-term guest claiming to have lost her home after her deceased father. She hated the man for having too many girls under his power. She hated the son for being too dumbly spoiled for a blood-linked child. She played dumb with him, and he fell in love with her kindness. She wanted him to round up the "dancers."
(Flapper Point of view) Felix tells you to take a guest's order. Guest asks where the restroom is. Guest chats with you about a dancer. That dancer is a co-worker, but you two are distant. The guest keeps chatting on. Her name is something fancy, but you never remember names.
Your guest buys you and your friends a drink. You wake up, Felix Banks is in the corner. He is dragging your unconscious friends. Now, he takes a some of his clothes off and covers their faces. You cannot scream, there is now a sock in your throat. He closes the lights and leaves you and your two friends.
Footsteps began to clack your way. You can hear Felix Banks being so fidgety as usual. You try to listen closer.
It's your friend.
Sto-- it-HURTsss...
It sounds as though they have cloth in their throats, too.
Does that feel nice? Does it feel nice?
It smells like iron, your friend is currently being ripped from the inside out, starting at the legs.
Felix: I like legs... Legs on... are nice.
GET OUT OF THERE!
Felix: Is it your turn, miss?
You're Sooo pretty!
Who is that voice?
GET OUT OF THERE!
Choke-*Gag* Splurtch
Felix: You're scaring me.
Your flesh is being torn away. The sound of scraping is sharp and cold against the warm pool of blood. The tearing rips off the bag on your head.
I should just die by now, but why can't it stop?
Renee is standing over you. She's got tears on her face, but her eyes are stretched open.
Felix: Renee, you don't look pretty when you are like this-
Renee: I'll stay with you. Just promise me.
Renee slashed her side with the knife and began to scream.
Felix: ....
Renee handed him the knife.
Renee: Clean up for me, okay? As a guest, I can order you. My final request is...I want you to forget all about me. I love you, Felix.
You are losing consciousness
Felix: Don't go-
************Dream*************
In the end, you are killed by Renee.
She's suffered so much... It must be really confusing and painful. She took advantage of people who she thought didn't give a damn for her, but she was torturing herself with these people's mistakes. If only... I could get her to see their apologies...
-Save Point-
(King and Queen)
Find the barrier of Renee's papa and appease them instead.
Mason: But why? Why would she do such an awful thing when she already lost so much to murder? This isn't any help, it just pops up more questions...
The maid had nothing else to say. She was still part of the hotel staff, and her figure was turning gray.
This is dramatic tension. Search the whole hotel for something more.
The last place you always resisted to examine is the last resort.
The poolside has a splattered mess of flesh. It reeks of blood and rats. A heavy soul of a guest lingers and moans... Now, with the guts to approach, the moaning spirit communicated...
**Diary***Through Father's eyes*******
I remember when this girl was being introduced to my fiancee, Jennifer. She said, "promise you'll never love another girl as much as me?"
I said the cheesiest line I thought would please the both of them: "I cannot make such a promise. There is already another girl I love as much as you who'll soon call you mother."
I never would've known it would be like this. Now,..... Renee is dead. She is trapped inside the upper floors of this hotel. Her spirit is so close yet so far from me, and the only way we exchange feelings is from the incoming of innocent girls who could be potential everlasting mates...
Renee, my sweet. There are so many friends here now, thanks to you.
This was flattering, but I became more aware her love... This scary kind of love brought sanity back and I then realized what we're doing is wrong. After a while, she began taking a variety of people just for fun. Now, Her hate became so strong her phantom was presentable to people as if she were alive. Pale, but physically capable.
This is where the main story began. Renee set up the brutal murder to take revenge on the hotel maidens for stealing her father.
I searched to find my other half, when the woman, my friend, my love, was with me all along. I was looking for a woman to be your mother, yet left you behind. I, a stranger, abandoned you once again as your biological parents have done. Renee, you are my best friend and I love you like my baby. We are now one body, but where is your soul? Please, come back to me, my sweet Renee... It's so cold here. I feel your warmth. It's a demonic flame. Don't cry, don't run! I don't want to replace you, this is no good! Please, sweetie, come back to me. I loxx you. My broken heart is yours... please..... don't burn yxxxxelf like this~ xxx x xxxxxx
The rest is buried into the flesh of Renee's body.
************Diary*************
Mason: So Renee was just using us to get herself out of the hotel...? The hospital... those patients are going to be locked down here until they become walking dead...now... she's angry!!! Damn it! What do we do! What does she want now?!
OPTIONS:
comfort
leave him alone
give ideas
Is she trying to run away from her father? She's already dead, what more could she be hurt by? She is dragging us living people down to take her place since she is too scared to comfort her lonely father... But he loves her the same! Why can't she see that? This is crazy... she's so empowered with rage since we released all those guests. We have to stop her before she engulfs the entire town!
Collect seven mementos of Renee's father to bring them together. If you socialized enough:On the fifth item, Mason stops. Mason: if- I er, when we finally escape... What do you say I'll get to walk you home?
OPTIONS:
1 Sure.
2 I am immobile.
3 .....
1)Great! It's a promise, whether I can or can't-I'll be there to walk you.
2)you are completely bedridden? Its okay... I've carried our souls through this mess, and I'll carry you on my back if you want me to! That's what friends are for!
3) it's okay. But I'll try to visit you, or bring you something, er, sorry for such a strange request.
You might lose one character or another, so watch out!

ENDINGS

*Failed, if Mason dies*
The spirits disappeared and you sunk into the ground. A loud ringing noise quakes from an immense pain.
Beep... Beep... Beep...
You were inside the hospital.
Lucy's phantom appears in Your room in a gray maid gown and a kitchen knife in hand.
Lucy: Please check in to Blissful Inn, where you enjoy your ever lasting stay of resting in peace!
Nothing more but beep... beep... beep... BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Same outcome for Lucille Christian

*Victirr*
The ground trembles
You wake up in a maid outfit, Mason is a butler. Your back feels as though it were being bashed by a billion knives. A sweet taste of honey and blood arouses a never ending thirst for gore. When was your final meal? You need to eat something.
Townspeople arise from the fallen dust that used to be the city, Victorville. You are among the dead servants.
*News report* Infestation of walking dead- entire city engulfed

*Failed, if you didn't take care of the package*
The table has a card; your progress report says all of four customers were satisfied. Mother offers to walk you outside. Isn't it lovely outside? It can't be better than this. Mommy missed you so much, dear........
You noticed. Flowers out here are pretty, but there are pesky bees all over the place.
Mother: you know, I always loved bees, though I'm allergic.
You see, the bees are exactly like people. They sting, but it's in self defense. All for the honey, all for the children. They weren't created by God to kill people with allergies... I say the most important thing of being is doing what you do best. Plus bringing home honey!
Let's buy some candy, it'll make you feel better. I promise.

Picture of Lucy on wheelchair.
*Completed* "Love"
Flames engulfed them both. They were being transported to the great unknown. This trembling space doesn't seem still, but stable enough to walk upon.
Stay away from me! Don't come any closer!
He knelt down and kissed her on the forehead.
Warmth, love, joy. You had everything stolen from you, and my selfishness blinded me from realizing... Its you alone I need. We don't need anyone more to make us happy. We could've been married like a legal guardian to lone friend. With my grip on earth fading, do me a favor by calling me my name?
Papa,... Victirr, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!
Surroundings shook a brilliant white. A heavy weight feels lifted.
We are not lovers, but passionate spirits of coexistence.

*Complete* "Deliver"

There's been nothing but the steady old Beep... Beep..Beep...Mason wakes up in his hospital bed. His memory is fuzzy. Now he remembers his parents went out of town expecting his Retrograde Amnesia is cured from the successful surgery.
Doctor: Congratulations, the surgery was a success. This is a world first, my boy, and we're going to show the world about this little town. Er...For now, take a rest. Those side-effects and stitches should be done within twenty days.
Nurse comes in to fluff his pillow: did you have a dream? Mason: ... No.
Lucy: You wake up in your hospital bed. Mother holds you to her bosom and cries. The doctor said you were hit by a drunk driver. You sacrificed your spine to cross the street. It takes a long, hard month of therapy to move your arms and hands again, but that itself is a miracle.
Your wheelchair is decorated with balloons and sticker stamps.
One is a stamp with Miss Renee on it, the letter says:
Hey, it's Pheebs! I heard you made it out safely? Good for you! I'll see you in church for the resurrection mass!
Thank God you're alive,
Phoebe
A stamp?
The final package still sat next to your bedside.
To Room 256 Renee Hospital, Maple Gr.
-You remembered that you had a final package to deliver. You take a wheelchair- it's on the same floor! You turn a corner to the corridor of the room and get bumped by a gurney. You fall out of your chair and the package slides into the room. You use your arms to sit up, and try the doorknob to stand.
The guest of the room 256 helps a nurse place you in the chair-
Sorry for the delay, Mr.Parker.
No, no, It's alright,...
Lucy
Picture of Mason walking Lucy out in wheelchair, new watch on wrist, ticking, and bouquet of flowers behind his back.
Should I do a prelude of Renee falling in love with her guardian? Or should that come in later when the audience thinks their relationship is incestful?
Do I put/thread more puzzles and characters? Should i change the dialogue anyhow? How do I make this less cheesy!!?

Be honest, but not mean.

Dabbler

Uni: Single

I think you need the writer's forum...

Verse: Song

Single Song

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers