Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Man-Lover

Ultraviolet Nebula

SH, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!
gonk
Too late
I totally agree. I cried. It had so much tension when Andrea was trying to break free before Milton turned... it was sad when he did, I liked him.. However. The saddest thing I have seen on 'The Walking Dead' so far is when Merle died. I didn't like him but he did something good before he died and because Daryl is like, my favourite character and he was devastated, sad
I Got Carried Away
Omg, I want the governor to die. mad

ME TOO !!! URGH !! scream pirate
It just didn't feel like a finally.
Jakol it is
******** yeah i was expecting a showdown between rick and the governor.

I was, too.
I even managed to like Andrea's character slightly.
But the death they gave Andrea was ridiculous. I was furious, not because I liked Andrea's character, but how she died because she was too slow with picking pliers up with her feet.

I'm still waiting for the Rick VS Governor showdown.

Familiar Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
In my opinion, I really didn't like Andrea in the first place. She makes the stupidest things. She sleeps with everyone! But it sure sucks how she died as many times she bragged about how she loved to fight. She couldn't take a zombie one on one. I think she had enough space to brace herself when he grabbed to bite her. That's what the camera made it seem like. xp

Anxious Hunter

11,250 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Big Tipper 100
You know, Andrea is a badass in the comics. Daryl is the male version of her; in fact, he isn't even in the comics(he is still an amazing character) an neither is his brother. People who died in the T.V. show didn't die like how they did in the comics. They are creating a b*****d version of the comics and that finale if the last episode I will ever watch. When you don't kill the baby during the prison massacre like how it was suppose to happen, when you kill Lorie before her time, when Shane lives a lot longer than he is suppose to, when the preacher lives when he is suppose to die and you kill off the old man with the R.V, who is suppose to live and help the group out, how Michone was suppose to get raped and severely tortured, and nearly everyone besides Rick, Carl, Andrea, Michone, and the black guy Rick first meets, dies at the prison. This use to be a good show, now because of the way we censor television they ruined this series.

Penzu IV's Wife

Honestly I was sad that Andrea got bit! She had good intentions but things didn't go as she wanted.

When Michone cried oh my god it was sad!

When the governer killed everyone I was like "holy crap this guy is crazy!"
a "good" person wouldn't do that, he's something else!

I'm so excited for season 4, but when will that be?

Original Poster

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
={{[~Eye Was Here~]}}=
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I hope Carl dies ******** that kid.

Original Poster

14,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Brandisher 100
dani_skittlez_H-U_Soldier
Honestly I was sad that Andrea got bit! She had good intentions but things didn't go as she wanted.

may i believe

Rich Noob

8,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Penzu IV's Wife

EYE SEE Y0U
dani_skittlez_H-U_Soldier

may i believe

sweeeeet! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas