Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image
>> Hope <<
Lost in a sea of dreams.
Lost in my own mind.
When will I wake up from this nightmare?

Clothes

Hope turned to Rei as she raised an eyebrow to him. For some odd reason she didn't think that he was the candidate to lead them to but she wasn't going to say that. The last thing Hope wanted to was lead this wayward group anywhere. As she thought for a moment, Hope blinked to the question of where they were going to go. "You know, while I was up in the tree I saw smoke from a cabin not too far from here. If we're going to find anyone maybe a cabin would be the first place to look?" She suggested to the group.

Yet were was the cabin? Hope had this problem that she couldn't, for the life of her, tell which way was south or north. It didn't matter how many times a person explained it to her, the whole issue was beyond her grasp, "I believe I spied the cabin over there." As she said that, Hope pointed in the other direction that Meiko had taken.

Rika could only shake her head to Rei yet, like her tamer, didn't say anything to him. Than the little salamon looked to Hope, "That would be North, Hope." At least her digimon had a since of direction.

"Well, let it be said here and now. I would be lost without you Rika."

"Yeap I am stuck with a blond..Wait I shouldn't even say that comment."

As long as we have memories yesterday remains.
As long as we have hope tomorrow waits.
As long as we have friendship today is beautiful.

x Crest of Hope x

Arrinae Tsuki's Husband

Beloved Lunatic

User Image
Yuki Terumi
~The Dark Child of Fear~

Yuki was flying through the Dark forest and looking for the lost ally that his broken machine had displaced. "Remind me later to have a talk with those Devidramon about the machine, surely they must have been too rough with it." The Dark prince stood up on his partners shoulder and looked around suddenly spotting Dorumon, one of the digimon who was fated to partner with a Child of Darkness. "Devimon right there, land near Dorumon." Devimon nodded and began his descent, landing on the forest floor near the digimon, and a human child. Yuki jumped from his perch on Devimon's shoulder and approached the pair. "Ah Dorumon I see you have found someone." Yuki looked at the male and smiled. "Hello my name is Yuki Terumi, I am the Prince and ruler of this very Forest. This is Devimon my partner and I would like to extend an invitation to join us in our cause to claim this land and rule over bringing it back to its rightful state."

Quotable Phantom

Jomyeongi nareul bichumyeon neowa hamkke chumeul chwo nae modeun
Pyohyeoneun neoege dagagaji
Eodume dachimyeon neon nae mome deureowa hanaui bicheuro cheoncheonhi
Muldeureogaji

Nanami
Nanami's Theme

Lalamon would tap her partner's arm, from her position in her shoulder once their lord left them to their own devices to find another of their comrades. "Nanami, I think its time we head to the Garden of Desire. I've got that section under my command, and you shall lead them, with my assistance of course. Lord Yuki will visit or send a messenger if he has need of us or news for us."

Nanami blinked and nodded to her digimons words, before she turned to look at the others. "Well, I assume we'll all run into each other again at a later date. Good luck. Oh, and remember if you run into a girl that looks like me, but not missing an eye, come get me. She is mine alone to deal with. You mess with her, and I'll deal with you instead." She stated sternly, before looking back at Lalamon. "Point the way." Lalamon did as directed and without wasting any more time, the two vanished amongst the trees as Nanami walked away, never giving the others a chance to respond to her threat.

Dapper Raider

User Image A cracking noise behind the others then a chuckling. "Awww running off to play without even saying hello!" Dark the DemiDevimon nods and gets a fake hurt look. "Do you think it's because we arrived Duke?" The boy taps his chin with a thoughtful look then smiles maniacally and shakes head. "Nah! I haven't even done anything......YET!" He giggles in his own madness soon joined by Dark.
User Image Let's play a game of madness!

Bloblike Otaku

"Woo!" Meiko cheered, hands thrown up in the air happily. "Now that Mister Ropey is the leader now, let's get going!"
Lunamon tilted her head as Meiko marched off in the right direction this time, then ran to catch up to her. "W-wait! Wait for the group, Miss Meiko!"

Lily replaced her hood with a shrug. "Well, then; off to where ever then? Lead the way, Keramon."
The grey digimon rolled his eyes, floating along beside her. "Yeah sure, whatever."

still2doll's Waifu

Gallant Knight

User ImageHiroseWinterkorn
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Tamer of Destiny ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Hirose listened to the boy talk about his mother and it was sweet for a moment before it got really dark really fast. Hirose and DemiRimon kind of eyed each other as the boy told his sad life back story. Being polite they sat and listened but in Hirose's mind she was thinking about what they had to do next, since DemiRimon pretty much only told her their was other humans there were brought here as well, other then Tori here. Once Tori finished his story Hirose came back to the land of the sad story's. It wasn't that Hirose didn't care about the boy's loss of a mother she was just desensitized to it, she had watched and played so many movies and video games where the main character loses their mother tragically that it's kind of become a second nature to just listen to them and roll her eyes. But she didn't roll her eyes to Tori's story when he was telling it because she knew better then that.

"Sorry for your loss. But now ya have ChibiWolfmon, a great new friend," Hirose smiled to the boy as him and his digimon seemed to be getting along swimmingly. "We should really look to see if anyone else is nearby. From little that DemiRimon has told me there is quiet a few more teens around."

User Image
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ DemiRimon ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[ooc: Sorry for the late reply, writers block had me in a choke-hold]

Bashful Roisterer

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cerbera Kashnakov

● ● ● | Chaos | Will | Be | My | Game | ● ● ●

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-~✯There was no way for Cerbera to tell what exactly was going on anymore. Her gaze simply followed the girl that walked away with one of her own strange animals, who seemed to threaten them if they would touch someone who looks just like her. She shook her head just to ignore it for now and decided to turn back to her own mechanical monster. Whatever it was, it certainly fell into her taste. It held a certain amount of interest that Cerbera wanted to experiment on. She lowered herself back onto her haunches, moving her hoodie gently from her eyes so she could stare at the monster, deciding to strike a conversation with it to learn more about this place since she refused to talk to the group near them. " What are you? " Was her first question in which the digimon would respond almost right away. " I am a Digital Monster, digimon for short! My name is Hagurumon, your loyal partner. " Cerbera would nod as she took in the small amount of information. So this monster was called Hagurumon.. And it was a digimon. This was quite interesting for Cerbera already. " So.. Hagurumon.. What exactly is going on here? Give me a brief summary, please. "

-~✯Hagurumon would explain that she was summoned here with a select few others to fight for them, that they were the ones destined to bring them glory and to crush the opposition. The more she listened, the more she thought of this as a fair tale.. Yet, at the same time she felt like her boundaries in this world was only becoming larger and larger. The feeing of being able to do whatever she wanted as long as it achieved certain conditions.. Still; according to the story Hagurumon was giving to her, there was someone in charge she would have to have a word with first. She brought her hand up and gently patted one of the tips of the rotating gears, just a token of appreciation for what her.. Partner has given to her so far in terms of information, raising back upon her feet to do a simple stretch like she just got out of bed. She lifted her head, gazing up at the sky that was apparently not from her world. She was now at a different place, free from responsibilities, free from her parents, free from everything that ever bored her.. She could live her life here with the help of this.. Digimon. A smirk played upon her lips, the very first signs of satisfaction that Cerbera could no longer hide, her eyes lowering to gaze back down at the digimon in front of her. " We will have a lot of fun. " The digimon smiled as Cerbera recognized it as her partner, now they just had to wait for their leader to show up for further details.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

User Image

User Image

Hagurumon
User Image

[✖]Health: (R)100% (Z)100% [✖]Mood: Happy / embarrassed [✖]Where: Digital World - ??? [✖]With: Renamon and a group

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

"So, let me get this straight, okay?"

The muscular man and the renamon walked through the strange forest side by side, following the path the digimon used to track him down, the human a bit skeptic about what the strange fox had told him "I was chosen to fight for someone and you, Renamon, are my partner in this fight, right?" The fox nodded, keeping a cold attitude towards her partner, not because she was angry at Zebra's sudden attack, but because she was a digimon who liked to go straight to business but even so, she didnt want to anger the human if he truly was someone the prince had chosen to fight for him "And there are others like me who had been chosen and now I have to reunite with them, right?" A smile spread on the man's face "This sounds interesting.." The renamon turned her eyes to look at her partner with a shocked expression, not expecting the human to actually want to work under someone. As far as she had heard him talk, he was someone with a short-tempered attitude, even that hit she received moments ago felt as if he wasnt holding his strength "What?" Zebra asked when he realized that the digimon was staring at him "Nothing, I was just surprised that..." "That it would haven been so easy to convince me? Well, lets just say that I have nothing to do back at home" Zebra laughed, rising his head to look at the sky as he released a jovial laughter. Renamon had told him about this place, the digital world, yet he didnt care if he was far away from his home, he had just discovered something even more interesting: A world where the survival of the fittest was the only rule "So, we have to meet with the guy who is in charge of the group for further information, right?" Zebra broke from his laughter as he returned his gaze to the digimon, who only gave him a nod yet Zebra could see that the Renamon's was showing a bit more of emotions through her gestures.

The unlikely duo soon arrived where a group was reunited, a girl and a strange, purple digimon walking away from said group and another one a bit far from the group talking with a giant, floating gear with eyes and a mouth ( or what looked like a mouth). Before the Renamon could stop him, Zebra approached the group with careful steps "HEY!" He shouted, still a bit far from the group yet his voice strong enough to draw anyone's attention to him. The Renamon simply accompanied him while one of her paws made contact with her face as her head slightly shook from side to side "Who's in charge here?" Zebra asked as he shifted his gaze between the group and the girl with glasses, wondering who was the leader.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The sight of the wide, blue expanse of the Mozambique Channel, it's turqoise waters glistening, fell upon dead eyes one Saturday afternoon. They belonged to Motholi Kabdutswa, currently on his way to his new job as a hotel clerk in Antananarivo. He was a man who had many glorius things wasted upon him, he owned a plane, he was a good pilot, and he was well traveled. Sadly, none of these things gave him happiness, his heart was too warped for that. Recently, he had been fired for having an affair with his boss's wife, and then heavily insulting his boss for being stupid and weak. "That B***d, how dare he look down upon me??" Motholi ground his teeth in rage. "Now I am banished to be a CLERK, of all things, in dirty little Tananrivo.*" Motholi's expression softened. "I know I am meant to be something great, something powerful, someone successful and well-liked." Motholi's face twisted once again into a hideous visage. "As if I could become that person in Tananrivo." He spat as if the word was bitter to his tongue.

Suddenly, a piercing burst of static pounded through his communication set. Wincing in pain and cursing heavily, he was about to rip the device from his ears when a voice asked him; "Do you want to meet your destiny?" Motholi pondered the question, "My destiny, to become someone great and strong..." he spoke into the mike. "Yeah I want to meet my destiny, now who is this?!"

*short for Atananarivo, the capital of Madagascar.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Motholi waited for the staticy voice to begin talking again. After about 15 minutes, the static once again ripped through Motholi's ears, and the voice piped up again.
"Your destiny is approaching. Are you prepared? You have an hour beginning now to settle any unfinished business so make it count. Fate has dealt each of you a hand, if you are chosen by the light the Sovereign Dragon will greet you and guide you. If Darkness has chosen you The Fallen Prince will lead you to your fate." Motholi sighed, "Kabunda, is that you? This ain't funny boy" he said while adjusting the volume in preparation for another static explosion. The voice once again whispered into his ears, this time sounding far more metallic and cold. "Fly to coordinates 18° 16' 0" S, and 44.2506° E." Motholi pulled up his mental map of the world, and focused on his area of expertise; Southern Africa. He realized that the coordinates were not terribly far from his current position, and that it would leave him above an area that was supposed to be open ocean. He calculated that it would probably take him approximately an hour to get there. "Eh what the heck, I might as well check it out, perhaps my destiny really is over there, I'm not expected in Tananrivo" He spat once again "for two days anyway." So he veered his plane* north west, and began flying to his destiny.

*It is a very small plane, only having two seats.

Wealthy Hoarder

User Image

User Image

♘ Ϛȯɾɑ ЍɑӄῘүɑ ♘: Crest of Justice

His day started out as normal as a day could get. He got on the bus, eyed a cute blond but was unable to talk to her due to the fact she had bad issues with anixanity To be honest, he tried his best to get a word in, but, Rei and his friends seemed to have the whole situation under raps. In reality, it annoyed Sora to his very core. As he got to a set, Sora stat down as he sighed slightly, "Why am I even upset?" He asked himself. Some odd reason, Sora couldn't get an answer to the question. As his day went on, he got the odd text message. All the young guy could do was shake his head as he ignored it. This was nothing more than a person's idea of a joke.

With that, Sora shoved the phone into his poket. He had better things to do than be apart of some bad joke. As he did, Sora forgot to lock the phone as the yes button was pushed. Sora went onto his classes as he spied the girl in a few of his but, again, life wanted to find a way to joust him out of this. Sora could never get close enough. That was fine, he had the rest of his day to day.

Sora had a few classes, than football practices, and then after that walked home. He deiced to check his phone for any messages that he missed. As he looked to the phone, Sora saw another message, from the same unknown sender telling him to get ready. "Get ready for what?" He asked out loud, as he scratched his head. The answer would come soon enough as Sora blinked to his phone. It was acting rather strangely. As he watched it the phone seemed to become a worm hole.

"I should stop watching the sciences channel." He said in an undertone, but before he could put the phone down, Sora suddenly felt himself transported. Where was he now? Sora could only give a scream as he was falling through the sky. "I'm doomed! Good bye cruel world!" Yet it wasn't going to happen as Sora felt something grab him. As he looked to right, he saw a rather large creature that looked like a ghost and a candle.

"No you're not and stop being in a panic! I can't do a thing when you're in this type of panic mode.

"Don't panic you say!" Sora stated out loud, "We're fee falling and you say not to panic! Dude! I AM GOING TO PANIC!"

"Correction. You're falling. I am able to fly!" Still the candlemon was able to get Sora out of his free fall moment but not slow enough to manage to land smoothly. However, as he came closer to the ground, Candlemon let Sora go as he watched the poor guy plow right into a blond girl. He gave a wrench. "Sorry!" He said out loud.

Hope didn't even see this coming as she suddenly had someone fall straight on her. The force of the blow knocked the wind right out of her as Hope, tried to get her breath back. This took a few minutes, "Ow!" She said as Hope glared to the guy, "DO YOU MIND!" She yelled at him.

"Right." Sora stated as he got off of the poor girl, the same one from this morning, "The next time I am free falling I will make sure to land somewhere else, if possible." As he looked around the group, Sora gave a sigh, "What just happened?"

Rika blinked as she walked back up to Hope, "You ok"

"Yes, dandy, Rika." She said as Hope managed to get up from the ground. "It's not every day you are plowed right into"

"Sorry, it was a mistake. I was trying to soften my tamers landing." Candlemon stated as he looked to the girl. She seemed to be ok though as he regarded Sora, "Welcome to the d-world. I am your digimon. Rejoice."

"Na, where is the door to reality? Or better yet, where is the TARDIS? Let me find the doctor to get me out of this crazy world."

"Great. I have smart one for a tamer. Just my day.."

People think I am a Jock who couldn't care less. Yet, it hurts me when I see people hurt;It hurts to see her hurt. I would quit football if I could. In reality I hate the sport.

(edited)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Motholi flew for an hour over the Mozambique Channel, until he arrived at the coordinates the voice had sent him. "O.K. Voicey, here I am, I betta be seeing something good or I'm gonna........" At that moment a wave of darkness engulfed Motholi's plane, causing Motholi to immediatly pass out.

As Motholi slowly began to wake up, the first thing he noticed was that he was no longer airborne. The second was that the interior of his plane had undergone some modification. His GPS had become a globular map with a tiny glowing icon of a plane, surrounded by blackness. His Radio had become an Orange and Pink machine, with a tiny screen that displayed an odd symbol. The plane's color had changed from blue to white. He pulled himself to a proper seated positon. His eyes finally snapped open as he caught his first glimpse of his surroundings. "Where am I?" Was all he could say. He had come to rest in grassy plaza surrounded by high, gray walls. He could see people and strange....... "hmmm, what are those?" He thought to himself. They were not animals or people, but they were definently both alive and sentiant. What do you call that? Somthing alive and intelligent, but not a person or animal? He snapped his fingers, "Spirits, thats what they are, spirits of the ancestors like in the old stories." Feeling rather proud of himself for remembering that bit of information, Motholi exited his plane. "Hey! Where is this?" He called out to the people.

Aekea Guildsman

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
User Image

╔══════════════╗
Luke Evans
╚══════════════╝

The Digidestined of Darkness
Digimon Partner: Dorumon
Digivice

- ◆ -

Luke stepped back once he saw this person fall out of the sky. He looked him over with unease. Not because of how he looked, but because of the way he introduced himself. "Is that how people greet each other nowadays? Just jump out of the sky and land in front of you?" he asked, looking down to Dorumon for the answer. Dorumon simply shrugged. Looking back to the male, he heard him introduce himself as Yuki who wants to send the Digital World to its rightful place. "Rightful place huh?" Luke asked rhetorically. "And how are you going to do that exactly?" Luke looked around, trying to see if anything needed changing. "Doesn't look like anything's wrong here. Then again, I am new here." Dorumon looked up at Luke and said, "Trust me, there's plenty wrong with this world. Can't you see it Luke? It's not dark enough." Luke took another look at the sky and everything around him. After a few moments, Luke nodded and looked back down to Dorumon. You know what," he said, looking to Yuki, "it is pretty bright out today." After taking a moment to contemplate, Luke gave out a small sigh and said, "OK. What would you have me do?"

- ◆ -

((Sorry it took me so long to reply back.))

Bloblike Otaku

At the noise, Meiko turned around and stared for a moment.
"Snrt. Snrrtckha ahahahahahahahahahahaahaa! Hehehehehehe! hoohahahahaha that was awesome!"

Lunamon didn't catch the appeal, mumbling meekly as she checked about for injuries. "Oh my oh my oh my . . ."

Bashful Roisterer

3,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[]size=14]Cerbera Kashnakov

Chaos | Will | Be | My | Game | ● ● ●

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

-~✯Time seemed to slow down now, there was nothing interesting going on and the interaction with her partner wasn't going all to well. She pretty much had all the answers and now she just had to wait for someone, a guide in this world, to tell her why she was here. She was interrupted from her thoughts when she head the loud voice, making her tilt her head up and look over to the direction where the voice came from, spotting quite large man that.. Didn't quite look human and there seemed to be a walking fox right next to him. " ...Is that a zombie.. Or a digimon..? " She mainly asked that to herself but Hagurumon answered regardless. " Neither, it is a human, just like you. " Cerbera nodded slightly from Hagurumon's answer and turned back to her digimon to inspect it's features again, finding that anything that she doesn't have to interact with, she could just bluntly ignore. It was truly an interesting metal monster that could talk, though she wondered what it's true function was in this strange world. It looked more handy towards mechanical objects than anything else she could think of. Maybe she would just learn more about it once this person arrives she was supposed to be meeting, keeping herself excluded from the group and that new man that showed up until she ofund a reason to mingle. She wasn't social to begin with and here she found herself in a different world, with people she never met before, in front of a creature she has never seen before.. The reason not to talk was pretty obvious, this digital monster was the only thing she was interested about, plus it was her partner for a reason that has yet to be informed to her, she might as well get to know the creature while she had the time, she had no idea how to return to her old world after all and she had thoughts about wether or not she actually wanted to go back.

User Image

User Image

Hagurumon

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out