Welcome to Gaia! ::

So which character are you most excited to see in animated form?

Hibiki (Protagonist) 0.32692307692308 32.7% [ 17 ]
Daichi 0.21153846153846 21.2% [ 11 ]
Io 0.096153846153846 9.6% [ 5 ]
Yamato 0.17307692307692 17.3% [ 9 ]
Makoto 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 2 ]
Airi 0.057692307692308 5.8% [ 3 ]
Fumi 0.038461538461538 3.8% [ 2 ]
Anguished One 0.057692307692308 5.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 52 ]
< 1 2 3 >

Shirtless Grabber

Mitsuki Horenake
I kinda just want to hear the voice acting. I'm a big fan of voice acting alone.

Agreed. What did you think of the voice acting so far? ^^

Shy Loiterer

I have just watched the first episode!
Looks pretty darn interesting. I wonder how many of those demons they can summon. Can't wait for episode 2. wink !

Dangerous Explorer

5,800 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
i can't wait for it to came out. beside i love persona 3&4 game in ps2 and psp one too.

Charitable Knight

13,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
I just saw the first episode today, and I gotta say, it deviates from the game quite a bit already.
Hibiki totally stole Daichi's spotlight in the scene with the first Septentrione and the moving truck. In the game, Daichi didn't need help. Oh, but Byakko absolutely tearing it to shreds is a pretty accurate representation of what would happen in-game. Uhh, what else. The way they're being introduced to JP's differs radically from what happened in-game, and I'm pretty sure they should've met Joe already.

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season.

Irregular Phantom

Princess of the Frozen Prince

it was okay. the animation was good. User Image

I am in love with the man I can't have
it was decent.

Lupine Hunter

Yeah, I was also a bit saddened to not get to see Joe. But I still really enjoyed the episode and I think since we have a long way to there isn't too much to judge yet. I think the animation is pretty, and I really like Hibiki. He's a more likeable protagonist than Yu so far, I think. I can't wait to see how the characters are handled in some of the more major plot events.

Handsome Ace

21,200 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Kuro Gang 250
The poll options don't have my other favorite characters, so I'm going to go with Daichi... who is also someone I love. Too bad his moment in the spotlight kind of...

Married Otaku

19,640 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
" Target acquired. "

»»» I have no experience with the game so I am coming into this as a complete newbie, but I rather enjoyed the first episode and I really love the ending theme song. I cannot compare the differences between the game and the anime but I am fine with this.

Thoughts on the first episode was that the animation was very nice, I recognized a few voice actors, and there was a lot of action to keep my attention held through the entire episode. I look forward to seeing the rest of the animated series.

Also Hibiki is adorable. heart

" Shutting down. "

Golden Spark

Never mind DS2, Raidou animu when? ;_;
The Fair Lady
Never mind DS2, Raidou animu when? ;_;

Because glorious adventures of Raidou and Rasputin doesn't sell. ;_;

Devil Survivor 2 was s**t compared to 1, and the anime adaption is even worse. Doesn't help that Devil Survivor fanbase is, more or less, persona 3&4 audience as opposed to being an SMT audience. Don't get me wrong, I do like 3&4 though.
User Image

Hilarious Autobiographer

9,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Inquisitor 200
Pistaciavera
Mitsuki Horenake
I kinda just want to hear the voice acting. I'm a big fan of voice acting alone.

Agreed. What did you think of the voice acting so far? ^^

Hibiki is...squeakier than I thought. Everyone else is pretty good. Heck, I really shouldn't be doubting. Atlus has a weird reputation of popping out great anime adaptations.
I think this one's gonna be big 3nodding
Maybe not as big as SAO, which I thought was way overrated, but a popular anime c:

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
I haven't played the game yet, but I have been really excited to do so and having the anime come out was really exciting. It's good so far and the animation is fairly impressive.

Charitable Knight

13,800 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
Wow, so much for what I said earlier.
They killed Keita off anyway.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash