Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rhouis
Look for these 'Magic Liftits'. They're better than those normal stick on cups as these are moulded silicone and are made to support.

But yes, you can get 'extenders' as it were, so that the clip of the bra sits at the lower of your back. Some might be too high for that dress, but I'm sure there'll be something for that dress. A few of my friends have worn them on nights out fine.

Thank you for the link! I was also wondering if you knew where I could find those "extenders" or if there's a proper term for them?
love that dress!
you can get gelly bras / cloth bras that stick to the front only
so no straps at the back! i live in canada so its available at la senza i seen some at sears too but im not to sure where you're from.
chibimoon143
love that dress!
so no straps at the back! i live in canada so its available at la senza i seen some at sears too but im not to sure where you're from.

Cool, I'm in Canada as well! I remember that LaSenza had these bras with really long straps that go around your body, but I can't find them anymore. I'll check Sears as well C:
Hollow Rabbit Hole
chibimoon143
love that dress!

Cool, I'm in Canada as well! I remember that LaSenza had these bras with really long straps that go around your body, but I can't find them anymore. I'll check Sears as well C:

OH ! no way! haha ! yeah sears! OHH !! and the bay!! i know the bay has them for sure because i was looking at it! you can even try walmart too its usually hidden on the site racks bra section

Dangerous Ladykiller

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. if you don't want a sticky bra you could try a decorative camisole or body suit with built in bra. these cover the whole torso and if you could find one with nice detailing and in a color that matched your skin you might be able to pull it off. you can find stuff like this at nice lingerie shops.

Gawker

Hollow Rabbit Hole
Rhouis
Look for these 'Magic Liftits'. They're better than those normal stick on cups as these are moulded silicone and are made to support.

But yes, you can get 'extenders' as it were, so that the clip of the bra sits at the lower of your back. Some might be too high for that dress, but I'm sure there'll be something for that dress. A few of my friends have worn them on nights out fine.

Thank you for the link! I was also wondering if you knew where I could find those "extenders" or if there's a proper term for them?

Well, I'm not sure if you're from the same country, so don't know if any places are relevant. But I think most places that sell bras (highstreet shops, department stores, etc) should have a "bra pack". They basically have a load of accessories in them (such as n****e pads, breast tape, that extender) for quite cheap. Not sure of the real name. I think it might be an extender.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff