Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Succubus

I just sold a bunch of cheap stuff and amassed 1.5m. Not much these days... not sure whether to spend and buy little good things on my wishlist... or to save and buy something big.

I have a few things I would really quite like in the 2m-4m range... I find it way easier to save these days. Mainly because I have enough items to go on with.

It's amazing how quickly the gold can add up when selling lots of cheap items!

Questionable Streaker

The most Ive had was around 18 million. Then I spent nearly 15mill on a rig pet that I wanted and still no regrets. Though, I just have a couple mill in pure right now and a couple mill in advance chances. I feel poor. There's not much investment making I could be doing in my opinion with such limited funds. So I recently decided to open up an art shop to also supplement my vending/exchanging funds. Rather cheap, but better than nothing and keeps me busy. Plus tips go a long way.

fxxkin demon

Ever since I changed from a female to male avatar I've found myself with gold all the time. Right now I have 2 million. It was 3 and change earlier this week but one of the SDPlus dolls I've been after came up for sale at a very reasonable price.

I play a lot of RIGs and my gold count depends on how well I've done. March's was bad hence the gold count. February's RIG was so kind to me. I won two Princesses of the World. I was able to buy back all the stuff I sold when I was questing NSFW. That is the most gold I've ever had in pure, 30million, but it was so worth it.

Enduring Hero

I think the most gold I've ever had at once is 3.5mill when I sold stuff to buy my Pale Marionette Doll. (Which is probably pennies to some of you) However I manage it, I never seem to have pure on hand-I spend my gold as soon as I earn it! Whenever I want a new item, I almost always have to sell something else to purchase it. xd
Lapine Lequesne
Sitting on near 20mil and I'm holding it in for the next rig.

April rig best rig.
playing or hoarding

Sparkling Senshi

Oh gosh I became super wealthy when I was lucky enough to get Blushing Light Charmer from that past RIG. I spent some of what I made, but I'm still hanging out with 10m. Trying to figure out if I want to invest in something idk
I feel too poor to be in the GCD. Most I ever had was 2mil. Bought my Shibuya Nobody. I don't spend real money on this site, and I don't vend, so I don't really get gold. I'm sitting at a lousy 2k right now lol.

Lavish Lunatic

Gold hardly has significance for me anymore. Sometimes I have millions pure (I think the most I had pure was.. 18 mil? It was for a quest), but sometimes I'm completely broke (a whopping 4k to my account today). Does it matter? Only when I need some items for a new avatar. xd

And if I have gold to spare, I like to giftrape friends. emotion_dowant
The reactions are glorious.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Castiel Lover
I wish so hard that I was in that position. Selling all I can just to scrounge up half of what I need for one of my quest items =.= You're SO lucky to not have quests.

Yes, yes, lucky to not have quests. biggrin Well, I'm kinda questing Beloved Velveteen and the Manslayer Duke of Lalune... but I'm not just serious. ._.

Timid Rogue

I had 2.5 mil at most one time. I sold a decent chunk of my Inventory so I could afford some item.. Don't remember which one.

I ended up spending it all on a Kitsune Mask for a friend. She never wore it and never thanked me.

I guess I try to stay poor so I don't ever feel generous enough to give. :/

Dedicated Conversationalist

4,200 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
I have 295k and i didnt have this much gold ever i think, so im trying to save it up i guess. maybe i can get to 500k

Hopeful Spirit

A few years back I decided to buy a RIG bundle and profitted and so I bought another. One thing lead to the next and suddenly I ended up with a 15 mil profit in a week.

Collector Cutie-Pie

I don't think I've ever been able to earn that much gold, so I honestly cannot relate to people who find it boring or don't know what to do with it, either use it to make more (if your smart enough to understand the market place which you probably are if you have that much to start with) or quest some amazing items with it! I know of two major 10mil+ items I would go for no doubt, but I don't bother questing for those when I've even never made it to that many figures razz It's unrealistic and I know I'd never end up with any result XP But I did sell a really old rig bundle and got my first million for the achievement, and it was awesome, I bought a small 30k item I wanted and then ended up on an avatar quest, and I have to say, it's been nearly a month on agape alone, let alone finishing the other items x -x

Fluffy Treat

i got a kitty with my sudden wealth. Mostly for the background.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

19,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Party Animal 100
I think my top amount was around 3 million. It was a while ago, though, and going to University has hampered my ability to obtain copious golds in time frames that I like.

I haven't even been able to get that millionaire achievement yet. whee

I remember stewing on my hoard for a little while before blowing it on some small things and a Mimpi which has since deflated embarrassingly.

I hate selling from my inventory, though. I usually won't unless I haven't used an item in months and it'll sell for at least 50k. So I have lots of cheap things and things I can't part with. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff