The new Dante 0.18918918918919 18.9% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 37 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

ZverStryker210
lsk619dmc
ZverStryker210
lsk619dmc
ZverStryker210

I thought it was well done. What did you think?

I liked it. I'm still a bigger fan of the original, but if you think of both games as different series, I think they were great. If Capcom would continue to make this new series, and maybe bring up a new installment for the old games, it'd be amazing. Unfortunately, that'll never happen stare

Don't think that too soon. Things could change.

Yeah, things could. I just hope they keep making games. Either one of the series is fine with me, I just hope they don't cancel them all together eek

I know this is way off topic but you know what would be nice. A crossover between Tomb Raider and Uncharted. Yay baby.

Tat would be epic! I'm a huge fan of Uncharted, and Tomb Raider's pretty good too

Dapper Dabbler

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
I haven't played DMC reboot but from what I watched and hear, the new Dante is a douchebag and new Virgil is a p***k and is missing a vital part about the original virgil, Honor. Bringing back the original series will be the best choice.

Menacing Shoujo

LOL
I played DMC and DMC3, have not touched DMC4 since..... 2008 I think ^^;
I guess I find Nero this little b***h wannabe...

OH YEAH! I remember; Kairi >;[
She's the stupid excuse for Nero.
Seriously- when I heard her name I was... turned off- I still think it DMC4 had subtle kingdumb hearts understones...
But Dante made me LOL so hard!
I just... his looks.... he's old and well, 'his features' resonate something personal that made me back away...
U.U
But eh, define old Dante- DMC3 or DMC Dante?

Menacing Shoujo

Demoreaux
I haven't played DMC reboot but from what I watched and hear, the new Dante is a douchebag and new Virgil is a p***k and is missing a vital part about the original virgil, Honor. Bringing back the original series will be the best choice.

They are called DONTE and VERGIN for a reason....
Demoreaux

I wish they would bring back the original
ZverStryker210
lsk619dmc
ZverStryker210
lsk619dmc
ZverStryker210

Don't think that too soon. Things could change.

Yeah, things could. I just hope they keep making games. Either one of the series is fine with me, I just hope they don't cancel them all together eek

I know this is way off topic but you know what would be nice. A crossover between Tomb Raider and Uncharted. Yay baby.

Tat would be epic! I'm a huge fan of Uncharted, and Tomb Raider's pretty good too

It could work cause both characters do pretty much the same thing and they're always ending up in some rivalry with some bad guy up to no good.

It could work biggrin
Red Queen of Pentacles
LOL

Seriously- when I heard her name I was... turned off- I still think it DMC4 had subtle kingdumb hearts understones...
I just... his looks.... he's old and well, 'his features' resonate something personal that made me back away...
U.U

Old Dante as in the original. Not the DmC one that just came out

Tipsy Guildswoman

Please, Capcom D; Redeem yourself with this! Your reboot of DMC is an eyesore on the shelves of Game Stop.

Tipsy Guildswoman

lsk619dmc
Red Queen of Pentacles
LOL

U.U

Old Dante as in the original. Not the DmC one that just came out

Kairi... You mean Kyrie? And it's not even pronounce the same xD
Echo Vardainiel
Please, Capcom D; Redeem yourself with this! Your reboot of DMC is an eyesore on the shelves of Game Stop.

Yeah, it is. I mean, Capcom needs to focus on their games instead of rebooting their good games. Reboot some of the bad ones

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff