Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
(delete)
Making a Targaryen would be fun, but in the end it would be Mary Sue, because beside Dany, her brother, and the old guy on the wall...(Maybe Jon) there just isn't any left....making yourself one would be just be Mary Sue by default.

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
King Joffrey Baratheon
Making a Targaryen would be fun, but in the end it would be Mary Sue, because beside Dany, her brother, and the old guy on the wall...(Maybe Jon) there just isn't any left....making yourself one would be just be Mary Sue by default.

True, that it would be a Mary Sue, but this is something fun to do. It to bad that they still hadn't created a mary sue test for game of thrones.

Cluttered Genius

11,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
I had an idea for an OC for ASOIAF. She would have been one of the Mountain's bastards(Because we know the guy gets around). Legend would have it that not even Moon Tea managed to get rid of her, and having Clegane genes, she was too big in the womb and killed her mother in childbirth. The idea was that she would have been this big, bulky, angry and generally unpleasant chick who's got it out for her old man and has sworn to kill him and avenge her mother and knows she'll probably die trying. But then I realized that the cast of ASOIAF is so huge and expansive that when writing fanfics there's a lot of inspiration you can draw just working canonically with the source material. The only other OC's I've come up with within the ASOIAF universe have been pets, but I only came up with "Florian" as a one-shot fic for another person's drawing, and I came up with "Jonquil" as part of my hopes that Sansa will someday be queen in the north and take up falconry.

Cluttered Genius

11,950 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
If you wanted the pale hair and violet eyes of a Targaryen, you could make her Lysene or a member of House Dayne.

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
My OC will be a Targaryen , but will not be inbreed. The inbreeding thing, I kind of find it really nasty. But like I said, I have to do some more research first, before I even create my OC. Plus, there will be a canon character from a movie. Though, I can't say who, but it's a character from the movie.

I did say, that this might be a big challenge for me to work on. Plus, I might have to end up creating more OC, but I'm not really sure. Anyway, does anyone else like to share?

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It sad that there aren't any crossover fanfic of game of thrones of characters somehow gotten transported game of thrones world. Specially, if you been craving like crazy of a sort of crossover fanfic that your looking for.

Invisible Raider

7,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
Sondra Starfire
My OC will be a Targaryen , but will not be inbreed. The inbreeding thing, I kind of find it really nasty. But like I said, I have to do some more research first, before I even create my OC. Plus, there will be a canon character from a movie. Though, I can't say who, but it's a character from the movie.

I did say, that this might be a big challenge for me to work on. Plus, I might have to end up creating more OC, but I'm not really sure. Anyway, does anyone else like to share?

The problem with that is that your character would have to be among the first generation of Targaryens or far removed from the royal line. Inbreeding is just a normal aspect to that particular royal family. Unless you are making one that's far removed from the main line. There would come a point that your ancestors would no longer have enough Targaryen blood to even have the honour of claiming that name.

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Quote:
Araiya_Runestone

The problem with that is that your character would have to be among the first generation of Targaryens or far removed from the royal line. Inbreeding is just a normal aspect to that particular royal family. Unless you are making one that's far removed from the main line. There would come a point that your ancestors would no longer have enough Targaryen blood to even have the honour of claiming that name.

That is why, I have to figure out a way. I was thinking of maybe the other the family members didn't agree on inbreeding, but I don't know if that will work. I might have to ask for someone help, who is fan of game of thrones and is more knowledgeable.

8,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Now, am having second thoughts about my OC. I'm thinking about maybe creating a noble house for my OC, and have not my OC be part of the Targaryen. Hmmm....I wished that there was a Game of Thrones Mary sue test that exists.

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Heh, just never hope GRR Martin will like it. I've read he isn't approving of Fan Fiction. Heh.
Not every single Targaryen ever in the history of their lineage(!) bred with another member of their family.

MANY of them married/had mates outside the Targaryen family. Elia Martell being one Lyanna Stark possibly being another. The Baratheon's have Targaryen blood in them from way the hell back in the beginning of the Targaryen line. Some b*****d son or other got made legitimate and was called Baratheon. I don't remember exactly, there's way to much history to remember it all XD

So it's not like you have to be some crazy, inbred freak to have a Targaryen character.

Gallant Werewolf

10,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
Martyr_of_Death
Heh, just never hope GRR Martin will like it. I've read he isn't approving of Fan Fiction. Heh.

I very much doubt that fan fics are made to please the original author.

Saxgrrrl's Waifu

Magnetic Saint

9,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
Are there dragons of other elements in Game of Thrones like there are in D&D? Because if so, someone with a Draconic bloodline stemming from an ice dragon could have been frozen in a glacier for a very long time (survivinge since because dragons), and could be as dragonny as Dany without being implausible.

EDIT: I forgot to get to the point: that said person would be pureblooded dragonny whatever and have an enormous claim to the much-sought-after metal chair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff