Tsukino the Cat
Caitle
Tsukino the Cat
Caitle

These people.. whoa

they either have alot of time or alot of luck 4laugh

shiny oshawotts are so cute whee good luck, it may take some time xD

My friend was masudaing for a shiny bulbasaur and only took him four eggs D:<

Lucky him! I've been meaning to get a shiny Bulbasaur as well, but I'm having trouble with the E4 in White 2 Dx So I can try on Black in the meantime...
What other shinys have you gotten?

I think the best game to get shinies was pearl, specially with the poke radar, u use it and go to the farthest shaking grass, and it's more likely to have a shiny, so try masuda ing on that if you really want to, or if u even half the game.

Oh no D: good luck though

I have a shiny girantina from my pal, he has two from the same game because he got a shiny girantina, moved it to a different game, restarted the game and got another one, se he gave it to me :3 I have a scolipede a delcatty and a dragonair.
Idk if ive asked yet, but did u get any shinies?

I have Platinum, and only gotten a shiny Marril through chaining...
The only shiny legendary I have is the event Suicune from a while back. But asuming I have this correct...I have a shiny Zubat, Marril, Drifblim, Gothitelle*, Garbador*, Suicune, Dustox, Lopunny*...* are ones my brother caught. I think that's it...

That's quite a collection

Your brother is like a shiny guru

Or maybe he's just lucky

Actually, he got the Buneary from a trade and evolved it into Lopunny. eek I still have no idea what he traded for it. I think it's luck, but he must have a lot. XD We have yet to encounter a new shiny since then.

Shirtless Prophet

Tsukino the Cat
Caitle
Tsukino the Cat
Caitle
Tsukino the Cat
Caitle

These people.. whoa

they either have alot of time or alot of luck 4laugh

shiny oshawotts are so cute whee good luck, it may take some time xD

My friend was masudaing for a shiny bulbasaur and only took him four eggs D:<

Lucky him! I've been meaning to get a shiny Bulbasaur as well, but I'm having trouble with the E4 in White 2 Dx So I can try on Black in the meantime...
What other shinys have you gotten?

I think the best game to get shinies was pearl, specially with the poke radar, u use it and go to the farthest shaking grass, and it's more likely to have a shiny, so try masuda ing on that if you really want to, or if u even half the game.

I have a shiny girantina from my pal, he has two from the same game because he got a shiny girantina, moved it to a different game, restarted the game and got another one, se he gave it to me :3 I have a scolipede a delcatty and a dragonair.

The only shiny legendary I have is the event Suicune from a while back. But asuming I have this correct...I have a shiny Zubat, Marril, Drifblim, Gothitelle*, Garbador*, Suicune, Dustox, Lopunny*...* are ones my brother caught. I think that's it...

Or maybe he's just lucky

Actually, he got the Buneary from a trade and evolved it into Lopunny. eek I still have no idea what he traded for it. I think it's luck, but he must have a lot. XD We have yet to encounter a new shiny since then.

aww, that sucks

Colorful Trainer

Caitle
Tsukino the Cat
Caitle
Tsukino the Cat
Caitle

Or maybe he's just lucky

aww, that sucks

Yeah...but we're trying! Got any shinies you're looking for?

Shirtless Prophet

Tsukino the Cat
Caitle
Tsukino the Cat
Caitle
Tsukino the Cat
Caitle

Or maybe he's just lucky

aww, that sucks

I have a bit of a list

Mime jr
buneary
riolu
raichu
roserade
bulbasaur
metagross

how about yourself?

Colorful Trainer

Caitle
Tsukino the Cat
Caitle
Tsukino the Cat
Caitle

Or maybe he's just lucky

aww, that sucks

I have a bit of a list

Mime jr
buneary
riolu
raichu
roserade
bulbasaur
metagross

how about yourself?

I'm looking for...

Torchic
Rapidash
Budew (and evos)
Eevee
Wooper

But I'm fine with any shiny Pokemon c:

Shirtless Prophet

Tsukino the Cat
Caitle
Tsukino the Cat
Caitle
Tsukino the Cat
Caitle

Or maybe he's just lucky

aww, that sucks

I have a bit of a list

Mime jr
buneary
riolu
raichu
roserade
bulbasaur
metagross

how about yourself?

I'm looking for...

Torchic
Rapidash
Budew (and evos)
Eevee
Wooper

I forgot reuniclus D: reuniclus is one of my three favorite pokemon

Well, good luck with that ^-^
I think I might hit the hay, g'night

Colorful Trainer

Caitle
Tsukino the Cat
Caitle
Tsukino the Cat
Caitle

aww, that sucks

I have a bit of a list

Mime jr
buneary
riolu
raichu
roserade
bulbasaur
metagross

how about yourself?

I'm looking for...

Torchic
Rapidash
Budew (and evos)
Eevee
Wooper

I forgot reuniclus D: reuniclus is one of my three favorite pokemon

Well, good luck with that ^-^
I think I might hit the hay, g'night

Night!

Pierced Unicorn

31,665 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
Lol, I've never seen someone say that Gen 5 is the devil. That's ridiculous.

But, if they think the first through fourth generations are the only okay ones, then so be it. Its their opinion. My life remains unchanged and my feelings aren't hurt.
I have yet to hear anyone say this

Amateur Rogue

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
I've heard worse. There a lot of people who go around saying that every generation from 2 onward is ****! I can't stand these types of people! scream

Invisible Noob

I have never had a portable Nintendo until last year that I decided to buy the newest, Nintendo 3DS XL. I decided to go big or go home so i could enjoy my Pokemon White2 to the fullest. AND I just LOVE some of the new s**t Pokemon came up with!

But I don't have any friends D,:

Is anyone kind enough to want to be my Pokezfriend?
They're not all bad, in fact some of them are among the series' best. However, some of them are just poorly designed.
Cryogonal is kind of meh, and let's be honest, they made this pokemon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A garbage bag pokemon...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces