• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Just JasKA
Captain Smily
Just JasKA
Captain Smily
I'm down for whatever!
I've never watched the strain so i could watch it to get an understanding, but i do miss you all and would like to start something up again. If we could!!

Oh! I've got a better idea. What about a stalker/victim roleplay?
Or special intelligence teens who escaped from a top secret government operation?

The stalker one could get really dark and really creepy really fast, but considering its going to be halloween up to you. The lab one could be really cool cause two of us could be the escapies and or three and two or one of us could be the scientist trying to get them back that keeps throwing everyone for loops

Tbh, I like the scientists/escapees better. We could plot some great ideas from it.

Btw, I was hoping to start soon. Like within this week. No point in dragging it out.

LoL sounds good! Who else is up for it?? Aside from me and you
SNo problem with me

Time-traveling Ally

I'd love to rp with all of you again. Kind of fell out of some stuff here on Gaia and it'd be nice to get back into the swing of things and into some deeper rps.Whatever you decide I will roll along with whatever. I've never seen the Strain but sounds like an interesting premise. Link me when you decide!
Captain Smily
Just JasKA
Captain Smily
Just JasKA
Captain Smily
I'm down for whatever!
I've never watched the strain so i could watch it to get an understanding, but i do miss you all and would like to start something up again. If we could!!

Oh! I've got a better idea. What about a stalker/victim roleplay?
Or special intelligence teens who escaped from a top secret government operation?

The stalker one could get really dark and really creepy really fast, but considering its going to be halloween up to you. The lab one could be really cool cause two of us could be the escapies and or three and two or one of us could be the scientist trying to get them back that keeps throwing everyone for loops

Tbh, I like the scientists/escapees better. We could plot some great ideas from it.

Btw, I was hoping to start soon. Like within this week. No point in dragging it out.

LoL sounds good! Who else is up for it?? Aside from me and you
SNo problem with me

Well, I'm happy to hear from Ink, cause that means everyone is up for it.
We should plot the idea further, if we're choosing this one.

I was thinking the escapees have known each other since they were younger. Specifically since the age of 5. Some escaped and some hadn't. The ones that hadn't are working with the scientists and government to get back the ones who escaped. I was wondering if we should give them powers instead of intelligence. We all play two characters, one escapee and one that didn't. So 8 characters in total.

How does that sound?

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200
Hey sorry I was MIA!!!
I really like it! that sounds totally awesome to me!!!
For the heads up - schools kicking my a** and death in the fam so right now its a little slow on this end-
Captain Smily
Hey sorry I was MIA!!!
I really like it! that sounds totally awesome to me!!!
For the heads up - schools kicking my a** and death in the fam so right now its a little slow on this end-

That's alright, since there are no immediate demand in making this roleplay.
Whenever everyone is ready, we'll start and then go in our own pace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff