Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Explorer

Seopa
Ramiele
Seopa
Ramiele

What's the "special meaning" of your avi?
Yellow daffodils support cancer awareness and my husband was diagnosed with leukemia in January 2009. Haven't changed my avatar since his diagnosis, and most likely never will.

Oooooh. Aww. How is he doing?
Woah, sorry it took me so long to get back to you.

He's doing so-so, I guess. He had Aplastic Anemia, and it progressed into leukemia (in 15% of AA/MDS cases, it progresses into cancer) and he's in remission now, however, he recently relapsed with Aplastic Anemia again. So he's starting a treatment today. Fingers crossed it all works out, otherwise, he'll be in the running for a bone marrow transplant.

Lunatic

Ramiele
Seopa
Ramiele
Seopa
Ramiele

Yellow daffodils support cancer awareness and my husband was diagnosed with leukemia in January 2009. Haven't changed my avatar since his diagnosis, and most likely never will.

He's doing so-so, I guess. He had Aplastic Anemia, and it progressed into leukemia (in 15% of AA/MDS cases, it progresses into cancer) and he's in remission now, however, he recently relapsed with Aplastic Anemia again. So he's starting a treatment today. Fingers crossed it all works out, otherwise, he'll be in the running for a bone marrow transplant.

I don't know a lot about that stuff but I really hope he gets better.

Sparkly Explorer

Seopa
Ramiele
Seopa
Ramiele
Seopa
Ramiele

I don't know a lot about that stuff but I really hope he gets better.
Thank you

Sparkly Tycoon

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
The coolest thing I ever got off of DC is an alchemists satchel. I can't remember the gem color but it was a good 150k. ^_^
Kohaku Clowes
The coolest thing I ever got off of DC is an alchemists satchel. I can't remember the gem color but it was a good 150k. ^_^

whaaaat mine always sucks. sad
what is this... i don't even

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas