Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charitable Genius

User Image

Well, lets chalk this up as another 'looking for' thread shall we?
That being said, i'm not too picky...to an extent.
I enjoy well thought out plots, characters, and general action.
Romance is not a plus for me (it tends to capitalize and dominate eventually) - though not entirely discouraged.
I do enjoy a good fight! Something rousing about the flow of blood and testosterone that makes reading so much more enjoyable.

LITERACY, which we should all know the definition of at this point, is highly encouraged.
Paragraphs are key, profiles are a bore.
I abhor profiles with 7897 lines of needless information when you can be creative and incorporate it into your posts.
Simplicity and finesse.

Things I enjoy : [ x ] = indicates things I enjoy most

[x] Pokemon - The the typical partner and pal adventure tra la la...no no no. Pokemon are animals and at times so are people, I fully expect there to be blood and bone shards flying! Now i'm not saying I want to join an RP where the goal is to hunt down Pokemon to mount them on the walls, but hell, it makes you think doesn't it?

[x] Avatar - Who isn't interested in elemental bending? It baffles the mind and burns the spirit! I'd prefer something pre Aang or post Korra, better yet...PRE EVERYTHING! Would love to create along the lines of the beginning of Bending at it's circulation into the mainstream world. We know it's origins, but how did people react when first seeing something toss flame and wave about like a child?

[ ] - Tavern/Fantasy : Your run of the mill gather of races and those of whatever background. Quests? War? It all revolves around the gather of folk and their preferential attitude toward one another. VERY character driven! Your basic D&D dork world.

[ x ] World of Warcraft : Simple as creating either your dream character or one you already have and implementing them in the world. I have a plot in mind I would love to have others involved in. Applies to both Horde and Alliance, I have no preference. WOULD LOVE TO SEE THIS ONE HAPPEN!

[ x ] Redwall : Who didn't love these books growing up? I mean, it was the first experience I had with animals in an amalgamated fashion. All you "Anthro" boys and girls should jump on the Abbey bandwagon!

[ ] Comic Hero : From Marvel, DC, Wildstorm, Image, and all the other amazing publishing companies there are MANY heroes and villains that strike fear and admiration in your hearts. I've got my personal favorites and those I can't stand and would love to dunk a few faces in acid to even the odds.

As for the hundreds and hundreds of Anime based RPs out there, I know very little about each. I've done my research and some intrigue me while others make me induce vomiting so I can rid my body of that bile.

That being said, I do have a soft spot for that hyper active ninja in the not so subtle orange jumpsuit. Well, not so much the character himself but his worlds and the concepts. I have TONS AND TONS of Naruto based ideas that i'd love to share with anyone and all. From characters to jutsu to plots to basically everything. This is a world i've wrapped my brain around and formulated my own alternate universe (A/U) with tweaks and twist I feel fit for the better.

I think I enjoy the character creation aspect of this little game more than anything else. If you find yourself stuck on an idea or simply need a wall to bounce things off of please don't hesitate to message me, post, poke, pester, whatever your heart desires. Conversation and familiarity are key in keeping anything alive.

Post links, toss around ideas, chit-chat, bring me cake...etc.

Charitable Genius

It's always a damn Rogue...

OH WAIT SHE'S FERAL!

Charitable Genius

Oh Pandora you taunt me so.

Charitable Genius

Press Play...

Charitable Genius

Watch me Blink.

Charitable Genius

Zombie Warcraft idea in the making!

Charitable Genius

Ranch makes everything better.

Charitable Genius

Lucid Truth just puts you in that that...chill mood.

Charitable Genius

Tra la la la freaking la

Charitable Genius

I will not finish this pizza, MUST NOT EAT!

Charitable Genius

Some things just don't translate well to written works.

Charitable Genius

If I like a remix better than the original, can I still like the artist?

Charitable Genius

So many better characters out there besides...him.

Charitable Genius

Getting a decent conversation with myself here.

Charitable Genius

Some of these ideas just make me laugh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas