Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Warlord

You have a unit with nearly the same stats as Sir Corwin, cheaper than a herald to summon, has armor 10, and can devastate the other side on turn two for the mere cost of sacrificing any crappy unit. Then on turn 3 she can heal herself with another AoE special that damages the other side for 25 damage. By turn 3 she can do 90 damage to all enemy units.

User Image

As it stands this game is heading towards pay to win.

Perfect Saint

Not bad for a 5-star. I thought they already nerfed her by putting her on Row One so people can take her out faster.. Her specials are also situational. Catch her alone and that sacrifice thing becomes useless.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Bump up the Cost 48, HP 280-300, DMG to 55-60, and Special 2 AP to 35-40.

???

Though, in my opinion, she's rather weak for a Cost 36 unit (better than Filth Elemental) with the exception of her AOE specials.
She does only 35 damage, that poor damage has to be made up some how and in this cards case they give it kick a** specials. Also her ability says it damages all units not just the enemy.

Omnipresent Warlord

Myrielle
Not bad for a 5-star. I thought they already nerfed her by putting her on Row One so people can take her out faster.. Her specials are also situational. Catch her alone and that sacrifice thing becomes useless.

Not bad? It's the cheapest hero unit in the game and better than most of the other ones. The Succubus' specials are also situational and she's worth more mana to summon.

Its first special might be useless if caught alone (which doesn't happen a lot) but its second special is always useful. The fact that she's so easy to summon along with everything else makes her the best card in the game hands down.

Shintouyu

???

Though, in my opinion, she's rather weak for a Cost 36 unit (better than Filth Elemental) with the exception of her AOE specials.

She's better than most heroes, Mountain Wyrm, all heralds, every rare and most 4-5 star cards in most instances. Unlike regular units like the Filth Elemental she can attune too and her armor 10 isn't situational.

Omnipresent Warlord

Dj Owl
She does only 35 damage, that poor damage has to be made up some how and in this cards case they give it kick a** specials. Also her ability says it damages all units not just the enemy.

I've just had it used against n a match and her special damaged all my units so it might be a bug there.

Perfect Saint

Omnileech
Myrielle

Not bad? It's the cheapest hero unit in the game and better than most of the other ones. The Succubus' specials are also situational and she's worth more mana to summon.

Its first special might be useless if caught alone (which doesn't happen a lot) but its second special is always useful. The fact that she's so easy to summon along with everything else makes her the best card in the game hands down.

She my first and only 5-star card and a only demonic hero. You understand why I would be so protective of her. emo

Relentless Glitch

Myrielle
Omnileech
Myrielle

She my first and only 5-star card and a only demonic hero. You understand why I would be so protective of her. emo
Nope. You can never have nice things.

Omnipresent Warlord

Myrielle
Omnileech
Myrielle

Even so. If you have a unit with little-to-no downside then there's a balance issue. Jakyr had such a balance issue when it was a herald and I'm not sad that it got changed.

Vicious Millionaire

7,850 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200
I disagree with this for many reasons which include but are not limited to

1. Her special damages all units it does not stated only enemies and still cost one of your own unit. Many other units have greatly stronger AoEs and no one has anything about them.

2. This a 5 star hero unit thats damage is only 35 and Hp was only 240, then someone said shes in the front row with such low Hp making here as easy to kill as any glass unit.

3. She seems very far and balanced with low stats and some moderate strength AoE attacks.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Omnileech
Shintouyu

???

She's better than most heroes, Mountain Wyrm, all heralds, every rare and most 4-5 star cards in most instances. Unlike regular units like the Filth Elemental she can attune too and her armor 10 isn't situational.
Well, she is a Hero (granted, an inexpensive one, but still) so being stronger than other Cost 36 units and Heralds is no surprise.

Not sure where you get the idea that she's stronger than most Heroes though. Her First Special (Which recently had the text cleared up / it is suppose to hit everything for 65 DMG - team or not) (Oh wait, looking at outdated image of the special; Enemy Only now, indeed) requires the wholesome sacrifice of a unit, which there are ways of depriving the army of the sickly units before Round 2. Her Second Special... well, I admit that it's better than Void Scarab's but I don't find it all that too different; HP 240 and Armor 10 means she'll probably be dead before it can be used on Round 3.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Captain Isacion
2. This a 5 star hero unit thats damage is only 35 and Hp was only 240, then someone said shes in the front row with such low Hp making here as easy to kill as any glass unit.
Minor correction: DMG 45.
Omnileech
Dj Owl

I've just had it used against n a match and her special damaged all my units so it might be a bug there.
I don't thank so, they probably miss worded it. If the spiceal effeced your own units it would be the among the most useless in the game, you kill one of you cards and then badly injure the rest, no thank you. Instead of just looking at the ability and calling it to strong compare it to others

Jakery can do 55 damage to all enemy (no draw backs but it does have a longer cool down and is weaker)

Zerakel the queen can do 70 damage to all enemies (but hurts her self)

Mistress of war does 65 damage to all enemies (it has a shorter cooldown i thank an you have to kill one of your units)

As the attacks get better the cost gets higher you see

Omnipresent Warlord

Captain Isacion
I disagree with this for many reasons which include but are not limited to

1. Her special damages all units it does not stated only enemies and still cost one of your own unit. Many other units have greatly stronger AoEs and no one has anything about them.

3. She seems very far and balanced with low stats and some moderate strength AoE attacks.

So you pair her up with a weak row 2 unit and you're guaranteed to devastate the other side so long as she survives long enough to use her first special and given her speed and armor that's not hard to do.

You don't see a problem with that? She can use her special on turn 2. Unless the other side has a lot of units it's not easy killing an armor 10 240 hp on the first turn.

Omnipresent Warlord

Dj Owl
Omnileech
Dj Owl

I don't thank so, they probably miss worded it. If the spiceal effeced your own units it would be the among the most useless in the game, you kill one of you cards and then badly injure the rest, no thank you. Instead of just looking at the ability and calling it to strong compare it to others

Jakery can do 55 damage to all enemy (no draw backs but it does have a longer cool down and is weaker)

Zerakel the queen can do 70 damage to all enemies (but hurts her self)

Mistress of war does 65 damage to all enemies (it has a shorter cooldown i thank an you have to kill one of your units)

As the attacks get better the cost gets higher you see

It's not much of a cost when you sacrifice a 12 mana unit to activate the special.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff