Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Gawker

13,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Noob wrangler 100
*Edit: FAILED AGAIN crying HAD TO OPEN THE NEW THREAD. DARN, THIS IS SO DIFFICULT eek

Here's the link - Fourth thread - Girls only - Clambake+Nudist Colony+Prayer Circle

Ok girls, please help with these achievements. Read the rules so we don't mess it up, this is tough to get I'm so sorry the last 2 threads were messed up, let's do this one right ninja
RULES:
-Nudist Colony - Awarded when 15 different Gaians with no items equipped post on a single page of a forum thread.
-Clambake - Awarded when 15 different Gaians with female avatars post on a single page of a forum thread.
-Prayer Circle - Awarded when 15 different Gaians with kneeling avatars post on a single page of a forum thread - Apparently you need to turn backwards as well sweatdrop
--------------------Please just bump once. I'll tip you wink First page of the thread needs to have 15 short girl posts. If you need help with your thread, just wait till the 15 bump posts are done and then leave me the link so I can return the favor mrgreen

Magical Lunatic

Helping again!~ ^_^
Girls you can help me here too if you haven't already! 8D It's for two of the same achievements as this one, but offers a bit of protection in case someone messes up again. x'D

akkalime's Senpai

Garbage Spirit

12,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Tasha Yo
Ok girls, please help with these achievements. Read the rules so we don't mess it up, this is tough to get I'm so sorry the last 2 threads were messed up, let's do this one right ninja
RULES:
-Nudist Colony - Awarded when 15 different Gaians with no items equipped post on a single page of a forum thread.
-Clambake - Awarded when 15 different Gaians with female avatars post on a single page of a forum thread.
-Prayer Circle - Awarded when 15 different Gaians with kneeling avatars post on a single page of a forum thread - Apparently you need to turn backwards as well sweatdrop
--------------------Please just bump once. I'll tip you wink First page of the thread needs to have 15 short girl posts. If you need help with your thread, just wait till the 15 bump posts are done and then leave me the link so I can return the favor mrgreen

helping oout

Sparkly Shopper

One more try! Good luck. heart

Dangerous Lunatic

Greedy Businessman

11,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Devout Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100