Divine Fairy

10,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
TarotandTea
User Image
User Image

🎐... .....User Image..... 🔮 ` P ` E ` N .....User Image ..... ...🎋

ACCEPTING ORDERS
                                            W E L C O M E ! To my Tarot & Tea Shop.
                                            I have lot's of reading's listed for you to choose from. Ordering is easy.
                                            Just pick a reading from the third post and then choose the order form for
                                            that reading listed in the second post. Prices are listed on each Reading.
                                            You may pm me background and personal information, just post the order
                                            form in the thread first. My readings are detailed and informative,and most
                                            customers say quite accurate!

💖......N E W 💵 P R I C E ' S
                              Aʟʟ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ's ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ::
                              500к
                              ᴏʀ
                              ฿ℛℑ฿ℰ = $1 bill and up* I will not take just $1 bill, it has to be higher than that.

500к: Readings that are not ฿ℛℑ฿ℰ are 500k. Do not send me a order for a ฿ℛℑ฿ℰ reading based on a 500k price! All prices are clearly marked on each reading. I consider this reasonable since 500k is as easy as one LIKE on Facebook. Everyone can afford this price. I will ignore orders with wrong prices.

฿ℛℑ฿ℰ: These are for the larger readings. They take a lot of time to
                              complete and type up. Completely worth the price! Do not order a ฿ℛℑ฿ℰ reading for less than a ฿ℛℑ฿ℰ!

Rush Your Reading! :: If you want to be moved to the first of the list, ฿ℛℑ฿ℰ.
                              I will do your reading first! Highest Bribe, wins first slot!

💖......R ᴜ ʟ ᴇ s
                              1. Follow GAIA TOS!
                              2. Choose Your Reading HERE 🔮 and Then Pick Order Form HERE 📝
                              3. You may pm background info, BUT PLEASE POST ORDER HERE IN THREAD!
                              4. Come Back Often! Love having you here, come back when ever you's like! 💕
                              5. If you own a tarot shop on gaia, do not bother to order.

💖......Aʙᴏᴜᴛ TAROT?
                              Divination. It is used for spiritual clarification and problem solving. Think of your Tarot Reading as a 'Snap-Shot' that reveals present/past/future information of your question.

💖......Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ME?
                              I do readings professionally on the web for my own website and for others. I have been giving readings for years here on gaia as well.

💖......Aᴍ I A Wɪᴛᴄʜ?
                              Yes. I have a magickal herbal craft that follows & a strict 'Harm None foundation. I will perform your reading with Caпdlє₴ Їиcёп₴є aиd Gём₴тоиє$

💖......Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ's I ᴏғғᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ? ......ℋℚ ℝ℮α∂ḯηℊ's ѺℕℒẎ
                              Tᴀʀᴏᴛ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ's
                              Tᴇᴀ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ's
                              Pᴇɴᴅᴜʟᴜᴍ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ's
                              Nᴜᴍᴇʀᴏʟᴏɢʏ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ's
                              Dʀᴇᴀᴍ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ's

Divine Fairy

10,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

User Image

💖....N E W 💵 P R I C E ' S
                                        Aʟʟ Rᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ's ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ::
                                        500к
                                        ᴏʀ
                                        ฿ℛℑ฿ℰ

User Image

💖....• Order Form: Tarot, Tea, & Pendulum
                                        [color=purple][b]• Order Form: Tarot, Tea, & Pendulum:[/b][/color]
                                        [b]Username:[/b]
                                        [b]Lover or Other person's Name:[/b]
                                        [b]Reading Your Are Ordering:[/b]
                                        [b]Question(s) or Focus:[/b]
                                        [b]Information, Background of Question | Dream:[/b]
                                        [b]Tip:[/b]
                                        [b]Picture Of Reading:[/b]Yes/No (5k extra)
                                        [b]Total price:[/b]

💖....• Order Form: Numerology:
                                        [color=purple][b]• Order Form: Numerology:[/b][/color]
                                        [b]Name: First/Middle/Last[/b]
                                        [b]Enter how you legally sign your name:[/b]
                                        [b]DOB: Month/Day/Year:[/b]

💖......• Order Form: Dream Interpretation:
                                        [color=purple][b]• Order Form: Dream Interpretation:[/b][/color]
                                        [b]Username:[/b]
                                        [b]Is this a recent Dream?:[/b]
                                        [b]Is this a re-occuring Dream?:[/b]
                                        [b]Name/list the Dream Symbols or Scenery (Items, Colors, Animals, etc):[/b]
                                        [b]Did you PM me a write up of your dream?:[/b]

Divine Fairy

10,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
User Image

NEW! Picture | Of Reading: ↘500k Extra! NEW!

℮α∂їηℊṧ ﻬ ↷

User Image Pendulum Reading 👇
                                            Fast, Yes or No answers to your question.
                                            🍭 3 Question's = 500k

User Image Tea Leaf Symbols 👇
                                            Your fortune through tea leave symbols. 🎑
                                            🍭 Tea Reading with or without question (Can be a general reading) = *฿ℛℑ฿ℰ

User Image Numerology Reading 👇
                                            🍭 Learn Your unique numbers and how they define your destiny. = *฿ℛℑ฿ℰ

User Image Dream Interpretation: 👇
                                            🍭 Get the interpretation and full Meaning of Your Dream = *฿ℛℑ฿ℰ

𝕋aяот ﻬ ↷

User Image Self Seeking | General 👇
                                            🍭 3-Card Spread:: 3 Card reading offering direction for your day, or a question = 500k

🍭 Finding Life Direction:: 9 Cards Past/Present/Future of any Situation or Question = *฿ℛℑ฿ℰ

🍭 Celtic Cross:: 11 Card's, any question = *฿ℛℑ฿ℰ

User Image 💟 Love 💕 👇
                                            🍭 Will I Find True Love:: Examines will you find a romance or true love? = 500k

🍭 Will He/She Ever Like Me:: Will your crush ever like you romantically? = 500k

🍭 Checking the Direction:: 7-card in the shape of a Heart ♥ = 500k

🍭 Searching His/Her Heart ♥:: Wondering how someone sees you? Search His/Her heart = 500k

🍭 Chalice Of Love:: 11 Cards, In the shape of a Chalice, about your current love relationship. = *฿ℛℑ฿ℰ

🍭 Past-Life Connection:: NEW!Have you met in a past life? What you meant to each other? = *฿ℛℑ฿ℰ

🍭 The WTF? Just Happened?:: NEW!Partner just fly off the handle? Get insight to why = 500k

🍭 Should I Stay or Should I Go?:: NEW!Think it might be time for a break up? = 500k

🍭 Will He/She Come Back?:: NEW!Find out if He/She will come back? = 500k

🍭 Should I Date or Should I Wait?:: NEW!After a break up: can't decide if you should move on and date, or wait for him to come back? = 500k

🍭 X-Lover:: 9-card, should you get back together? In the shape of an X = 500k

User Image Spiritual Insight | Self Help 👇
                                            🍭 Wish Spread:: Reveals what influences & affects your wishes coming true. = 500k

🍭 Luck Spread:: This Lucky reading will examine your luck = 500k

🍭 Chakra:: The 7 Chakra's in a Tarot Layout to answer your question from each energy point = 500k

🍭 Zodiac Reading:: 12 Card's approaching your question from the 12 Zodiac Sign's = *฿ℛℑ฿ℰ

🍭Spiritual Guidance:: Looking for for a higher answer to your question? = 500k

Divine Fairy

10,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
💖....W H I T E • L I S T
Dancing In Lunar Rays • 25 mill + 50 mill
Jiim Hawkins • 2.5 bill
Lady Asshat

💖....B L A C K • L I S T
The Diviners Companion
Kahlan_BrightBlade
K r3dn0w (by this or new username)
Akijika
Dejavid
SugarSpaz
Beautifully Meaningful
Arcana Tarot

Divine Fairy

10,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Link Back To Us // Banner:
User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/services/0-tarot-tea-0-open/t.85277341_1/#1][img]http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa424/yourzomgguide/TshopBanner.gif[/img][/url]

Amazing Shops On Gaia:
User Image

My Collectables:
User ImageUser Image

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
gaia_star • Order Forms: Tarot, Tea, Pendulum, Dream Interpretation
Name:Nani
Reading:Celtic Cross
Question or Focus: i don't really have any specific question if thats alright
Tip: i might tip and i tip very well
Total: 8,000g

Divine Fairy

10,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
With the help of kyoji
gaia_star • Order Forms: Tarot, Tea, Pendulum, Dream Interpretation
Name:Nani
Reading:Celtic Cross
Question or Focus: i don't really have any specific question if thats alright
Tip: i might tip and i tip very well
Total: 8,000g

Hi Nani, Did you get the order form from the closed thread -- I don't do a Celtic Cross for 8k any longer. I can one for you for 20k as an opening special.

Wheezing Werewolf

10,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Bidding War 100
Celestial Petals

yeah i did sorry this whole design set is a little confusing to me and 20k is fine you must be really good. can i send trade now?

Divine Fairy

10,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
With the help of kyoji
Celestial Petals

yeah i did sorry this whole design set is a little confusing to me and 20k is fine you must be really good. can i send trade now?

Ok. Yes, you can send trade now. And I have many cash paying regular customers ^ . ^ . Give me an hour or so to complete your order.

Thanks for being my first customer!

Divine Fairy

10,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
With the help of kyoji

Reading sent. Thank you for your order! Let me know how accurate, or not, it is ok.

Divine Fairy

10,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
With the help of kyoji

Please complete the trade. Did you get the Reading?

Divine Fairy

10,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
25% off all orders Easter Sunday

Bump!

Sparkly Lunatic

5,700 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
Username: Emmeriich Franz
Lover or Other person's Name: N/a
Reading Your Are Ordering: Will I find true love?
Question(s) or Focus: Eh just being curious.
Information, Background of Question | Dream: None really just curiosity
Tip: 1k tip
Total price:60k

Divine Fairy

10,050 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
AlvereBenedict
Username: Alvere Benedict
Lover or Other person's Name: N/a
Reading Your Are Ordering: Will I find true love?
Question(s) or Focus: Eh just being curious.
Information, Background of Question | Dream: None really just curiosity
Tip: 1k tip
Total price:60k

Order sent. Please finish trade. It was a good reading. Let me know if it is accurate for you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff