Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Hunter

User Image
『 Alison 』

Alison nodded at what Michael said. "Alright. Well I'll go with whatever you decide." She had that determined look about her again and she spoke calmly. She was so different then she usually was. Usually, she would be talking his ear off. But right now, she didn't even really want to talk. She wanted to fight. To protect. She wondered if this was how Michael felt all the time. Minus the fighting part maybe. Though, he did fight pretty well, so maybe not.

Alison heard the sound before Michael did and had already been looking around when he asked about it. "Let's go find out!" She sounded excited, like a little kid in a candy shop, and she was excited that she might get to fight again. It was a strange new feeling and she liked it. She gripped her sword tighter and took off faster than Michael in the direction the sound came from.

August smiled at the hole where he had sent the boy. He then simply turned sideways and waited for the missile to get to him before hitting it with his demonic hand and sending it flying farther than could be seen like they were playing baseball, and chuckled loudly. "Not bad, kid. But not even close to good enough." He said that loud to ensure the kid heard. But then he looked to the side as he heard other footsteps, therefore leaving himself unguarded and distracted. "...isn't that...?"

August

Hilarious Hunter

User Image

𝕄𝕀𝔸𝔼𝕃

"I suppose I better decide soon, then... we're almost there." Michael said, the two of them coming to a running stop. The boy's head then shot up abruptly to see some figure in the sky. "Is that a demon?" he asked Alison, as if expecting her to know. The building it floated above was right next to their destination, the apartment complex Mercy was in. "...wait, didn't missiles just come shooting out, though? That must mean..." Knowing there was another, and having a fairly well idea of who it might be, Michael readied his sword, building up strength and to some extent, anger.

Without further delay, a flock of birds was then seen flapping their way out of the same windows the missiles came crashing out through. They all came to regroup on the ground, behind Michael and Alison. It ended up turning into Elike, except he was bleeding in various places, with a few tares in his clothing. "You two... you don't know who this man is..." was all he could say, creating a sniper rifle, and pointing it up at August.

Michael watched the birds as they flew, turning around when they all landed behind him and his partner. He glared at the sight of Elike, his hands unable to hold onto his sword any tighter. "I don't give a damn who that man is, if I kill you right here and now, our asses will be out of here!" he shouted, charging at him.

"Don't even think about it!" Lowering his weapon for a moment, Elike almost instantly retrieved his earlier sub-machine gun, aiming it dead center on Michael's forehead. A drop of blood then dripped off of his chin, after going all the way down the side of his face. "Alison... that person you see before you... is the demon that caused the car accident you were in." he spoke to her, not taking his sights off of Michael.

"What?!" Michael stopped his pursuit, ignoring Elike's threat and immediately turning back to face Alison, and then look back up at the devil in the sky.

Elike

Shy Hunter

User Image
『 Alison 』

Alison watched with her peripheral vision as Elike, in the form of birds, came flying out of the building while she had been staring back at the demon who was looking at her from the sky. But when he appeared behind them, she tore her eyes away and turned to see what would happen. When Elike pulled weapons on Michael, she put both hands on her sword, prepared to unsheathe it if Michael needed her help. But Elike's words stopped her. "...what...?", was all she could say. She stared at him for a moment, then looked at Michael, who was looking at her, then to the demon. And then in an instant she filled with rage and the sound of her sword un-clicking from her sheathe could be heard, as she pulled it out ever so slightly, before she took off in the direction of the building and therefore, the flying demon above it. And somewhere deep in her, masked by all the rage and adrenaline, part of her hoped one or both of the guys behind her would follow and have her back.

August watched as the girl raced at a speed that was beyond impressive for a human, but then, he knew she wasn't. The question was, did she? He never thought he'd see the likes of her again. Apparently the girl didn't know how to die. She was practically the reason he was in here. "You... you shouldn't even be alive. You must be tougher than you look." He was talking to himself, so no one else heard him. But he kept his eyes on the girl, ignoring the two boys. He expected she'd stop when she reached the building but she just jumped and ran even faster. It surprised him, he'd admit. But he was certain she'd be no threat to him.

Alison ran as fast as she had been with Michael until she reached the building, and without hesitation, she unsheathed her sword a little more and then jumped high and ran even faster, going up the side of the building. It wasn't as hard as she expected it would be, because the building was slanted slightly thanks to it being distorted and broken. She reached the top shortly after and then pointed up at the demon, staring up at him with an intense hate and a lot of fury. "YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE THAT CAUSED THE CRASH THAT MADE ME FORGET MY ENTIRE LIFE?! YOU TRIED TO KILL ME?! WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?! GET DOWN HERE!!!" She sounded like a crazy woman. But she was simply determined to make him pay for throwing her life away. She was still enjoying her life now that she was with Michael, and she supposed things could have been worse, but she still hated not being able to remember her past. And she also still had that urge to fight, and now her rage made him the perfect target. "WHO ARE YOU, ANYWAY?!"

August lowered himself until he was barely hovering over the top of the building. "In my defense, I wasn't trying to make you forget your whole life. I was trying to kill you. But you did nothing to me. Nothing personal. Just business. Name's August. And I was hired to kill you and your mother, by a woman named Katherine. Not sure if you've met her yet. Anyways. When I failed and you and your mother didn't die, she locked me up in here. So in a way, I guess you kind of ruined my life, too. But hey... maybe if I kill you she'll get me out of here. I say we give it a try!" And with that, he breathed fire out of his mouth at her, but she jumped out of the way with ease, semi-shocking him, and then she pulled her sword completely from it's sheathe and held it out at him, her eyes now appearing blank. "...what's this...?" He said leaning forward to get a better look at her new demeanor, once again distracted by the girl.

August

Hilarious Hunter

User Image

𝕄𝕀𝔸𝔼𝕃

Michael watched Alison with worry after taking his eyes back off of August, and much to his dismay, it looked like she had taken off in a fury full of hatred. "Ali, wait!" he called after her, leaving Elike and following behind the girl. By the time she had made it onto the roof, he was going up the building. He made it into earshot of their conversation after Alison was done yelling, and was finally up on the roof with them just in time to see the girl point her weapon at him.

"...August? Katherine? ...those names sound familiar..." the Devil Hunter thought. He stayed in back of Alison, however, holding his sword out to the side and bending his knees, as if readying himself to charge. Just then, though, he felt a semi-painful, unfamiliar pulse within him. It left him breathless, and had shaken his stance a bit. "...what the hell was that?" he thought, tightening the grip he had on his sword. Closing his eyes, he went with simply ignoring it, shouting, "Alison, I've got your back!"

Elike lowered his aim once Michael had stopped, and after seeing the two run off, he closed his eyes and sighed. Close-range was nothing but suicide for the boy, up against August. And he was in terrible shape now, anyway. But he knew he could do his part from afar. So with that, the mysterious kid let his sub-machine gun vanish, and he knelt down with his sniper rifle over his shoulder. By about the time Michael had made it onto the roof, the reticule of the gun was aligned perfectly with the demon, and Elike whispered, "piss off," while pulling the trigger.

Elike

Shy Hunter

User Image
『 Alison 』

Alison heard the gunshot, but she didn't move or flinch in the slightest. She saw August move back quickly in an attempt to avoid the shot, but the bullet left a long gash all the way across his chest where it made contact. It bled immediately, and the blood was visible through his shirt. She then watched as he shot his glance over to where the bullet came from and took the opportunity to pull out her gun and shoot him in his demonic arm, causing it to transform back to normal. She kept the gun pointed at him, now prepared with two weapons to attack. Blood ran all the way down his now normal arm and eventually was dripping off of his fingers, onto the roof. Alison bent her knees, so now her and Michael both were ready to attack.

As soon as August heard the trigger pulled, he tried to jump back to avoid getting shot, though it didn't work like he had hoped. The bullet grazed across his chest leaving a good sized gash in it's wake and blood pouring down his body. "b***h!" He turned to look at the boy he was originally fighting. He was just about to retaliate when the girl he was so distracted by pulled out a gun and shot him in the arm. His arm reverted back to it's normal form and blood ran all the way down it eventually falling to create a pool of blood on the roof. He yelled in pain and frustration and transformed his other arm to a demonic form. He then went down and slammed it into the ground just in front of the girl, causing the whole area around her and the boy behind her to crumble and cave in, yelling, "Take this, b***h!", as he did it. He was absolutely furious now.

Alison watched his reactions carefully and when he attacked the ground, she simply jumped, flipping in midair, and using her sword to take his newly transformed demonic arm off as she went, landing safely on the edge of the building, crouching and facing away from the demon, her arm and sword extended out to the side. She then quickly turned around to face August again, standing instead of crouching, her hand tight on her sword as she examined her surroundings to see how they had changed.

August yelled his loudest yet, holding where his arm was tightly as he continued to scream, blood gushing everywhere. "AHHH!!! YOU b***h!!! I'LL KILL YOU!", he raged at her, his eyes glowing with fury. He stared at her on the edge of the building. She didn't appear scared, worried, or anything like she was the last time he had saw her. Then, she had seemed fragile and weak, no threat to anyone ever. Now, she looked like a furious lethal killer, strong and determined. There was nothing in her eyes but hatred and determination when he looked at her, except maybe a little enjoyment. She was a girl with a thirst for revenge, but no matter how tough she looked or seemed, he was also determined. Determined that today, he would kill the girl he was meant to kill months ago.

August

Hilarious Hunter

User Image

𝕄𝕀𝔸𝔼𝕃

Michael watched August get attacked from the sidelines. Elike was apparently helping them, and Alison was using the gun he gave her fairly well. The last time the boy felt this out of the action was when he was working with Mercy. How did he go from killing demons solo, to backing up two others? The thought was outrageous to him, but soon, he found himself caught off guard, and losing his balance when the enemy had struck the roof. "Alison, watch out!" he called out, before losing his footing completely and seeing her jump out of harms way.

"...maybe you should be a little more concerned for yourself."

At the sound of his own voice talking back to him, Michael's eyes widened. He was utterly flabbergasted. How could he have said something, when he didn't even speak? Then, he felt the same pulse from before, except it was much more painful this time, and it wouldn't go away. He couldn't breathe. "...s**t!" The floor beneath the Devil Hunter then began to slide into the building. He fell onto his a**, and simply watched Alison and August, until they left his view from plummeting into the building.

"...your weakness is atrocious. Sorry, but death isn't on my agenda..."

With a surge of red energy bursting from within him, Michael was then seen leaping out of the hole that had been made, armed with two swords. One was his familiar one, the other, some darker, more demonic-looking one; the blade looked almost as if it was what was supplying Michael with the energy. With August's back facing towards the boy, Michael intended on plunging his new sword right into it, while the other was held out ready to defend himself. Another thing he had felt, was that as he got closer to the devil, he felt himself get stronger and stronger. "Die, you piece of s**t!" he raged, unaware of the fact that he could have potentially alerted him.

Elike squinted his eyes in displeasure at the sight of his target not having been eliminated in a single shot. "Give me a break... just die already." he muttered, reloading and taking aim once more. He figured it was his lucky day, he wasn't even being targeted back. As he was about to pull the trigger once more, though, he saw Michael leap out from out of the building, and felt some sort of new presence. "...what the hell?" he wondered, peaking away from his scope to see what was going to happen.

Elike

Shy Hunter

User Image
『 Alison 』

Alison watched everything that had happened to Michael and had she been herself right now, she would be freaking out. But being how she was now, she just felt a more intense feeling to pull her sword on him than before. But she decided to focus on August for now. And that just happened to be who Michael was after as well.

August let out a screech that no human could ever make that was so high pitched, it made everyone around him's ears feel like they were bleeding. And as he did it, he soared straight up into the air, and out of harm's way. He was higher than any three of his foes could reach him, but he could still attack them as he damn well pleased. "Don't think I'll be going down that easy. This fight is far from over." He laughed hysterically like a maniac as he transformed his torso, and his shot arm, surprising even himself. "Well that's new!" He sounded and felt excited. He then went on to transform what remained of his body and laughed with pure joy again. "I don't know how this is possible, but this is FANTASTIC!" His voice went from sounding human, to downright demonic, just like how he looked. And he screeched again before laughing hysterically yet again.

Alison was staring up at August, watching as he transformed his entire body. "Great. And we can't even reach him." She spoke to herself still staring up. She wasn't sure what they could do now. He was out of reach and fast enough to simply dodge any bullets they shot. He had the total advantage now.

August finally stopped laughing and looked down at his foes. "So who's ready to die?!" He yelled it to them with a wicked smile. He then starting flying around getting closer to them and he began breathing fire from his mouth as he flew around, spreading the fire around before coming after each of them with it.

Alison ran out of the way as he came at her, breathing fire. She was at an absolute loss with what to do. She couldn't attack him while he was like this. "Michael, we have to do something!" She called out to Michael, feeling just a tiny bit more like herself, hoping he could help her.

August laughed as he spit fire at the girl, enjoying every bit of her panic. He had no intention of stopping until he witnessed her last breath, and then simply planned to do the same to the others.

August

Hilarious Hunter

User Image

𝕄𝕀𝔸𝔼𝕃

Michael grunted upon landing when he missed and August flew up. The boy simply rose back up calmly, and watched the demon transform his body entirely into some new state. "Well just make things harder, why don't you?" he suggested sarcastically, before seeing the enemy take advantage of the perks that came with his new form. "Son of b***h..." Michael muttered, running around the hole in the roof that had been made, going in the opposite direction of Alison. He didn't care much for Elike, but still, the fire that was surrounding them made things unbelievably more difficult.

Upon hearing his partner say they had to do something, the boy sighed and stopped running. "This is such a pain in the a**! Mercy's right there in the next building over!" he growled, sheathing his old sword and putting both hands on his new one. "Quit ruining my life, you freaking demons!" And with that, Michael lifted his arms up, and as he brought them back down, his new blade unleashed a massive wave of dark energy at August, aiming for what looked like to be one of his wings. At this point, Michael didn't feel at all like himself.

Elike struggled to regain his perfect aim on August; he quickly came to regret not shooting him again when he had the chance, seeing as how the demon wouldn't quit moving now. "Damn you," he cursed him, before seeing the foe's fire come for him. "tch, you b***h!" Transforming into a flock of birds, the birds then all flew away from the fire, but not without some of them getting burned along the way.

Eventually, they all came to regroup on top of the apartment complex, where Elike showed back up. The boy fell to his knees, holding his arm. His arm looked burned, and he was still in horrible condition from August's previous attacks. "No..." he stuttered, trying to sustain the pain with all his might. "...quit...ruining...my life..." The similarities between him and Michael were proving to be all too coincidental.

Elike

Shy Hunter

User Image
『 Alison 』

At Michael's attack, Alison almost stopped running in awe of him. Her action ended up distracting her so she didn't notice where part of the roof in front of her stuck up a little bit, and she tripped and fell, hitting one knee on the edge of the roof before nearly falling into the building, but she grabbed the edge of the building she had just been standing on and held on, expecting fire to burn her hands almost immediately, but it never happened. "Maybe Michael's attack hit.", she thought as she began pulling herself back up onto the edge of the roof, blood slowly trickling down her leg.

August stopped breathing fire abruptly when Michael's attack hit his left wing, nearly removing it. He cried out as he fell into the building, losing a lot of blood as he went. "Son of a b***h...", he said through gritted teeth. "...no..." He tried to regain strength so he could fight more.

Alison finished climbing back onto the roof, standing tall with her sword in her hand, ignoring the pain in her leg as blood ran down her leg. She looked to Michael with uncertainty while she tried to catch her breath. "What was that?", she questioned him.

August continually cussed under his breath as he tried to get up. He looked to his wing that was barely attached. "Well that is just going to get in the damn way." And with that he pulled out his dagger, clenched his teeth tightly together, and Cut through the rest of his wing and left it on the ground as he sat up and wiped the blood on the knife off on his pants. He then growled and looked up. The girl was perfectly visible above him and she without a doubt pissed him off the most. She wasn't even looking to see when he'd come back so she could be ready. "That's it... you will die..." He then sent his dagger flying straight up at her, hitting her in the left of her stomach.

Alison was still looking at Michael when suddenly there was an extremely sharp pain in the left side of her stomach. Her eyes widened and she dropped her sword and slowly looked down to see blood making a very large new bloodstain on her shirt around the dagger. She looked back to Michael, a look of panic now on her face. She was afraid to speak, so she said nothing and breathed as little as possible.

August smiled at the girl. Her sword was barely balanced on the edge of the building, but it was more leaning towards the outside of the building, not that he even cared. He decided to rest down there a little longer and watched to see what would happen.

August

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces