Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
User Image

The night of the blackout had been the highlight of his stay in Virtuality. Well, after opening his shack of course. And what could have been so great about a day where a blackout happened and he had to leave the tavern early? Easy, he had crashed into his sighted target, Parker. After a small incident where he smashed into the man and helped him up, he ended up inviting Parker and his friend Erin to his shack, taking that opportunity he began to shoot the man questions and get to know him and much to Yuutos delight, the man was very talkative and answered everything even with the obvious disdain Erin showed.

As they had arrived to his shack, he had been able to locate a lantern and some candles, turning them on around the spacious kitchen in the back. He had invited Erin and Parker to sit in the four person table he had in the back while he located food he had stored away for the next day. He had been able to warm up the dumplings among other foods, due to his stoves working with gas. Once he had been done with that, he sat with the two and they ate and spoke. Mostly it was Yuuto asking Parker and occasionally Erin some questions. The other male answering most if not all of his questions while Erin gave him strange looks and short answers. Yuuto knew the woman disliked him, but really it was for no good reason! All he had done was try to flirt with her when he met her and for some reason, that had rubbed her the wrong way. Or so Yuuto thought that was the reason for her animosity with him.

As the night went on, the lights came back on and Yuuto was thankful for that. It meant his food would not spoil. Another good thing that happened was the fact that Parker had told Yuuto about his situation and being the kind soul that he was, Yuuto offered the man a job at his shack. Yuuto grinned as he did not really have to add pressure for Parker to take it, the man being very thankful for the offer. "He really is precious....And easy.". What was left of the night, was spent eating and going over pay and hours and once Erin and Parker began to bid the Snack Shack owner good night, Yuuto asked Erin and Parker to hang out like this again. Once they were gone, Yuuto had spent about an hour cleaning and prepping for the next day before taking a shower and passing out on his bed.

The days to come were filled with Yuuto working hard at his shack and dedicating time in getting to know more about Parker. He tried to pay attention to what the man liked. So far, all food was a given, but Yuuto particularly noticed pineapples and watermelon to be part of his favorite snacks. He also began to flirt with the man, but it was small little comments or actions that Yuuto threw Parker's way. But much to Yuuto's irritation, the other man took it all as friendly actions or the actions and or double meaning words flew over Parkers head. Really, Yuuto realized he would have to begin to up his intensity and let his hostness shine a bit more to catch the other's eye. "Maybe not as easy as I thought."

Soon enough August first came rolling by and Yuuto had told Parker he might see him at the field day. Of course, Yuuto did know he was going to find the other. Aside from going to bet on his brother for fun at the auction and play at the volleyball turney, his mission was to find Parker and get him to hang out with him around the carnival. After rolling out of bed around ten in the morning and getting ready, Yuuto grabbed his wallet and locked his home/shop and headed to the field day by ten forty five. He arrived at the hustle and bustle around eleven ten. This was his first field day in the island and he had to admit, these people did not cut corners. Yuuto grinned as he walked around, hands on the straps of his bag after making sure his hat was in place and shades resting just right on his nose. They not only shielded his eyes from the sun, but they also allowed his wandering eye to do more than glance at people who struck his fancy. Really, this whole island was full of good looking people, but none like his current target. There was something about him. "Probably his innocent smile and the fact that he is an actual chase. Ah, this is fun." He smiled and kept walking through the crowds, spotting his brother over at the petting zoo, the young man's grin widening as he noticed that florist hanging with him.

Yuuto debated if he should go and greet them, but decided against it, leaving his brother with his date and turning around to go the other way. "If I go now, I might ruin it...And brother might not let me escape....MMmm, I wonder if that florist will bet for him...Probably will, everyone likes Ryuu's face." He smiled some at his musings, continuing to search for Parker. Really, where the hell was that man!? His search continued up and down the whole activity, passing through booths and the market until they began to lead him back to the beach. He grumbled, leaning against some railing and looking out to the beach. Really, he was tired of walking so much and not finding Parker. ”Maybe he stayed at home? Not coming to this until later? Hmmm...I think I saw Erin at the petting zoo...What if I go ask her?” He frowned and shook his head. ”Why do I feel like she would say she didn't know even if she did….” He grumbled some and sighed rather dramatically, turning to leave when a flying flyer went straight for his face. He smacked it away before it hit him, the wind changing directions and flying it towards the beach. He grumbled and turned to see it float over towards some dude making a sandcastle and Yuuto had to scoff. ”Really, a whole darn festival going on and that guy is making a sandcastle? What is wrong with…..Wait…..” He took off his sunglasses and a look of disbelief ran across his features before a wide grin spread across his lips as he recognized the man. What were the odd’s, he thought. ”Good things happen to those who persevere...They don’t call me Karma for nothing.”

With a smile, Yuuto began to move towards the beach, stopping only when an Idea hit him and he quickly turned around and headed towards one of the booths. He tried to hurry, finally reaching an ice-cream booth. He winked at the girl in line in front of him as he noticed she was a regular at his shack. After a moment or two of friendly flirting, Yuuto managed to let her cut in front and he eyed the server with a smile. ”Hmmmm” He looked at the different flavors of ice-creams to choose from and not knowing which one was Parker’s favorite, he decided to wing it. ”Give me a banana split...Make the scoops be Vanilla, Strawberry and Chocolate. Ah! Also, drizzle some caramel and nuts on it...Wait...Are those pineapple chunks? Can you wedge some of that in there too? Ah, and the whipped cream and cherry...Make it two cherries?” The server gave Yuuto a strange look and the young man could do nothing but grin. Once the masterpiece of banana splits was created, Yuuto asked for a couple of napkins, two spoons and paid the man. He also left enough money for the girl that let him cut in line, get herself something nice and he was off.

He could not run since he was carrying the banana split, but he did speed walk back to the beach. He grinned wide as he noticed Parker still working on the sandcastle. From what he could tell as he got closer, was that the man was now decorating it with seashells and sticks. Really, it was not professional work, thought the sushi chef. But it was a pretty damn nice sandcastle. ”I wonder how he would do with clay…” He grinned as he was close enough to have Parker hear him. ”Hey, Parker! I did not think I’d see you here.” He chuckled and stopped about two feet from the other male, holding the bowl of ice-cream in his hands. ”I thought you would be at the middle of the field day. But I guess you are more of a loner? Wanted to get the creative juices flowing?” He smiled and nodded to the castle. ”That is actually pretty cool. You seem to do great things with your hands.” His smile was still bright as he motioned to the ground next to Parker. ”Can I join you?” He waited for the other to say yes and moved to sit down, taking off his bag and putting it on the side as he held out the bowl of ice-cream to Parker a look of concern on Yuutos face. ”You know, I bought this...And it looks so good...But, I think it’s too much for me. You should help me eat it, I don’t like wasting food.” He gave Parker a soft smile and held out one of the spoons for him. ”It has Vanilla, chocolate and strawberry scoops...Bananas and caramel and nuts...It also has pineapples. You like those? I like them but they are too much for me sometimes, so if you do...Please help yourself to a lot of them.” He waited for Parker to help dig in before his smile shifted to a more mischievous one. ”Ah, but if you still wanna finish the sandcastle, I can feed it to you. I don’t mind. How bout it, Parker?” He gave the man a grin, before winking at him. Really, he hoped the other would let him feed him, but from what little Yuuto had gathered, Parker would rather take the spoon and eat from the bowl than to acknowledge his flirting.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quorra had been rubbing herbs on the salmon when she heard Jin’s voice, making her look up from her work with a smile to see him. As always, he started out so polite and Quorra could not help but lightly snort as he called her miss. She parted her lips to tell him to quit that, when he made a comment about her shirt. She looked down on herself, laughing lightly. ”Quorra thanks you, Jin. She does try hard to be the epitome of beauty and comfortable cotton wear.” She chuckled and looked from the man back to the fish, continuing to work as he spoke. ”What does Quorra need to listen to-oh!” She looked from her hands as Jin took them and made her let go of the fish and knife to pay him attention. She was about to say something as he spun her around and told her to shush, but as he held up the documents she blanked. She tilted her head in slight confusion. It was not until the realization of what Jin said hit her, that she gasped and let out a small squeal. ”AH! JIN DID IT!” was all that left past her red lips as she practically threw herself at the man. Her arms wrapping around the others neck as she held him and before she knew it, she was spinning. She giggle snorted and shook her head as Jin finished his third spin before letting her down. She tried very hard to not have touched him with her smelly fish fingers, but she was sure it got all over him. ”Quorra knew Jin could do it! Are the girls excited? How is Kayleen? Oh! Oh! Quorra has to ask Pippin to make them dresses!” She grinned and practically danced, excited for her friend. She knew how much this meant to the man and how hard he had worked to get his girls. Now why can’t all men be like that?

Quorra moved to wash her hands at the sink as she looked Jin over. Her eyes wide as she finally noticed the mans apparel was wet. Really, his shirt was only a bit damp, probably spared the drizzling rain by his jacket. But his jeans were soaked. She wondered if she could get away lending him some of Ethan’s clothing. Would he even fit in Ethan’s clothing? The man was huge, like Paul Bunyan or Andre the Giant. ”Huge, Huge, Huge...Quorra can climb him like a tree.” She chuckled as she finished rinsing her hands and turned back to the food, taking the fish and placing it to steam while she worked on the veggies. ”Jin looks like he crossed a river to get to Quorra...She is flattered.” She gave Jin a big smile as she continued in the kitchen. ”She will have to get him some clothes, give her a moment.” She moved the sliced veggies to a strainer and rinsed them before placing them to steam as well. She rinsed her hands once more, before grabbing the dish towel and drying them. She was about to guide Jin to Ethan’s room, when the lovable giant arrived, giving a hey as greetings.

Quorra turned to give her friend a big smile as he looked around to her handy work. She was about to give him the list of the menu, when he commented on her clothing. A giggle snort leaving her lips. ”Quorra thought Ethan and her had a “Su casa es mi casa” thing going on. And of course she is wearing Ethan’s boxers as pants!” She puffed her cheeks and placed her hands on her hips, staring up at Ethan. ”It’s the only thing that fits Quorra’s tiny waist! She is sure Ethan wore these in high school too.” She shook her behind and chuckled, turning as she remembered Jin still needed clothes. She parted her lips again to ask Ethan if she could give Jin some of his old clothes, but then lovable asian giant beat her to the punch. She gave Ethan a warm smile and a lazy salute. ”Quorra is on it! Go take a nice warm shower. Also, leave the clothes in the hamper, Quorra threw what was in it in the washer, so there won’t be much left that is dirty.” As Ethan left, Quorra turned to Jin with a smile, taking the man’s hand. ”C’mon! Quorra will get Jin some clothes while Ethan showers.” She made sure to leave the food on low while she moved out of the kitchen and guided JIn to the room.

Once in Ethan’s room, she began to look inside the back drawers, finding Jin an old T-shirt and some comfortable pajama pants along with a towel. She handed them to her friend and nodded, her curls bobbing as she did. ”Here, Jin can change into these and then help Quorra in the kitchen. There are also little things Quorra can’t reach and she hopes Jin could do it for her.” She began to move out of the room to give Jin privacy to change, stopping at the door to look back at him with a wide grin. ”Just fold the clothes and Quorra will throw them in the dryer for Jin…..” She smiled and nodded, closing the door behind her and moving downstairs to get the mop once again and begin to clean the trail of dripping water Jin and Ethan had left around the home. It didn't take long for Jin to come down and hand Quorra the wet clothes. She smiled up at him and taking the scarf and jacket along with what was handed to her, she moved to the laundry, placing them on the drying cycle along as she took out the clothes she had began to wash when she arrived. She hugged the warm clothes to her before folding them and placing them on top of a small counter.

Once done with that, Quorra returned to Jin and the kitchen. ”Baaack! Now! Jin has to tell Quorra about the girls and what has happened. She really has not had time to spend with Jin lately. Always so busy he is.” She nodded and pursed her lips as she moved to the food, placing a bit of garlic on the veggies before turning to Jin. Her eyebrows rose in surprise as he mentioned he had purchased a new home in the island and had been working on it. Quorra stared at him for a few moments before walking to him and slapping the back of her hand on his chest. Her cheeks were puffed as she placed her hands on her hips. She had to tilt her head back slightly to look up at him. ”Oh! Why did Jin not tell Quorra anything?” She shook her head and stomped her foot, not being fooled by him as he rubbed his chest. She did not hit him that hard damn it. She turned from Jin, rather annoyed that the man had not told her about his new acquisition. Not that it should be any of her business, but Quorra would have liked to had helped him with it. She listened as the man told her about the home and about all the work he had done to it. ”Well, if Jin would have told Quorra, she could have helped. Or at the very least asked the guys to come help Jin. That is what friends are for! Now, Aaah” She motioned with the veggies, holding out a spoonful for Jin to taste test. ”Now, how is it?” She asked before turning her head to see Ethan come in and give her a thumbs up. She smiled softly at him, happy that everything was going according to plan.

The time leading up to six went by quick for Quorra. She had Jin help her taste test everything and get her some of the fine china down from the top cupboards. She had also left him in charge of what was left in the kitchen while she went to the phone and called Pippin. She called her childhood friend and asked him about Ethan’s outfit. She would have picked it herself, but she knew what it meant for Ethan to have his Tailor friend help him out. She had stood in front of the closet, describing as best as she could the clothes Ethan had and after a couple of minutes, Pippin had picked out the perfect outfit for Ethan without even being there. Quorra had to chuckle. ”Thanks, Pippin. Ethan will be happy. Now, how is Quorra’s baby?” She asked and Pippin told Quorra how the kids were playing in the back with the Wii-U and the woman was smiling. She debated if she should stop and pick up Arthur before going to work, but Pippin offered to take care of her son and take him over to his home. Quorra smiled into the phone and nodded. ”Quorra is grateful. She still needs to go to work and deal with some things. She will babysit Skylar on a day of Pippins choice next time.” Only a few more words were exchanged before she hanged up, giving Ethan his clothes. ”Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo, handsome. Ethan’s fairy Godfather has spoken and said these are the clothes the lovable tiger must wear.” She had laughed and returned to Jin, noticing the man had finished his task and they could leave.

Quorra checked and double checked, leaving the food ready to be served for Ethan and Estella before changing out of her borrowed clothes and into the attire she had arrived with. She had also given Jin his warm dry clothes and once both were ready, Quorra borrowed one of Ethan’s large umbrellas. It would be enough to keep them dry, right? ”Ethan! Quorra and Jin are leaving. Don’t be nervous, just smile at young Estella and make sure to not follow the damn red thread until after dessert. Quorra means it!” She puffed her cheeks before leaning up to kiss his cheek and turned to Jin. ”Shall Jin and Quorra go?” She smiled at the man as she opened the door and stepped out with him. She let Jin carry the umbrella due to him being much taller than her. ”Quorra says she wants to invite Jin to dinner. For helping her in her plan of “Getting Ethan laid”.” She giggle snorted as they walked together. She was pressed close to Jin, trying to keep the rain from hitting her curls, And gave Jin no chance to reject her as she puffed out her cheeks at him before smiling and continuing on their walk.

They arrived around six thirty to the tavern and she opened the door. The smell of food and dark brews wafting through the air. She smiled and began to take off her jacket, placing it on a hook before prompting Jin to do the same. The umbrella they placed on a small stand designated for such things by the door, before she made it further inside. Quorra let out a huff and waved her hands at everyone inside the tavern in greetings. ”Hello, Hello! It’s raining cats and dogs out there! But Quorra is happy for those here who made it. Enjoy the spirits and good food!” She said with a grin before heading towards the counter. She patted a stool for Jin to sit and gave him a wide smile before she went around the counter.”Quorra will ask Taiichi to make Jin a plate of food. She will be right back.” She walked into the back of the tavern, asking permission before entering the kitchen with her hands together and one eye closed. ”Quorra is sorry she is late….But! Her plan is a success! Ethan will probably get laid tonight...So, So Taiichi forgives Quorra right?” She smiled at her favorite cook, really, she felt horrible for letting him and maybe Honey hold the fort without her. But it was a special mission she was on, Tai would understand.

With a light smile, she walked towards Taiichi, giving him a kiss on the cheek and looking at the food. ”As always, Quorra’s cook is the best. Now, if only he could make a plate for Jin? Please?” She stuck out her tongue, biting it with her lips before snatching two buffalo wings with a napkin and moving back to the front.”Just bring out a bit of everything. The spicier the better.” She winked at her favorite cook before appearing back to where Jin was. She held the wings out for Jin, a warm smile on her lips. ”To hold Jin over, while reinforcements come.” She giggle snorted and handed them to Jin before moving to the mini fridge and grabbing Jin a soda, handing it to him before placing an apron on. ”Alright! Who wants a drink?” She asked, taking over behind the bar while Honey popped up.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
User Image

Ivor smiled at Aiyana’s words of comfort, he moved to kiss the top of her head and nodded. ”You are right. She probably got caught up cooking. I must be getting old, worrying so much.” He walked back to his food and began to cut up some lettuce for salad, looking back at Aiyana.”But not that old! I’m still pretty handsome...Right, Princess?” He chuckled as he continued, stealing glances at Aiyana and seeing her stir the spoon rather harshly. He could tell something was off and he was sure it had to do with the fact that tomorrow was her parents...His dearest friends death anniversary. He slowed his chopping, distracted by his thoughts and only being brought out of them by the knock on the door. ”Oh! Ah! Damn…” He quickly brought his finger to his mouth, suckling on the tiny slice. Grabbing a small kitchen towel, he held it to his finger and smiled at Aiyana. ” I’m fine….Get me a band-aid while I open the door, alright?” He then moved to the door, opening it to reveal miss Maple. His eyes shone with relief and his smile was warm. He took the bags from her hands and helped her inside. ”Ah, I was worried about you! I thought you were blown away by the storm. I wanted to make a search party and all.” He chuckled and led her inside towards the kitchen where Aiyana was, thanking his goddaughter for the band-aid and fixing up his finger. ”Battle wounds healed. Now, everything is about done...Let’s have dinner.”

The dinner went on nicely. Josephine and him talked about many things and Aiyana was being very polite and that was the only thing that worried him. He wondered what was going through his yaya’s mind and he was sure he could read her well enough to take a guess. He watched as his princess excused herself and went to her room once dinner was done. Actually giving Josephine and him time alone. He wondered if he should go to the girl and ask her what was wrong, but decided to give her a bit of space. ”I’ll take her to my room later and I’ll read to her….Then tomorrow it can be just her and me.” He sipped some iced-tea and looked to Josephine as she asked him a question. It took him some time to think about the answer. He thought about saying it was just Aiyana being moody because of the rain, but really...Josephine was the closest person to him, he could talk to her about his worries. Right? ”Oh...Well….” He smiled a bit sad and took a sip of his drink, his voice low. ”Tomorrow is her parents death anniversary...I’m pretty sure it’s taking over her thought process.” He smiled sadly and his tone was low and rather breathless.

He took another sip of his drink before turning to Josephine a smile on his lips and trying to change the subject. The last thing he wanted to do was bring Josephine down. ”Don’t worry about it much. She will come around. It’s a normal reaction…” He chuckled softly before leaning back on the couch, his head turning to notice the thunder and storm seemingly getting worse.”Oh...I hope it gets better...Josephine if it does get worse though, I hope you can…” He trailed off not sure if he should ask her to really stay the night or not. Instead, he turned the conversation towards her questions. ”Ah! She helped me out. She made the rice dish while I did most of everything else. Really, she is beginning to be a better cook than me! He chuckled and shook his head before crossing a leg and lean closer to Josephine. ”Not as good of a cook as you….Maybe you can teach her a few of your recipes haha.” He said softly before smiling softly and nodding. ”And no, I haven’t. Maybe….” He tried to pump himself into asking her to stay the night. His eyes looking her over before clearing his throat. ”You know, Josephine...It’s raining cats and dogs out there and it’s not safe for you to go back into that storm. So how about you stay at the guest room?” There, he said it. He asked her to stay. ”Then tomorrow, we can go early to your home and check your babies. I’m sure they are fine with Erin and Parker. They are good kids.” He nodded and waited a bit for her answer, worried he might have made her uncomfortable. ”I would like you to stay...If not i’ll probably worry all night. You can sleep in Aiyana’s room and Aiyana can bunk with me. Or the guest room…..Or….” He smiled and wiggled his eyebrows as he tried to make light of his words. ”We could go to my room and….” He trailed off as the lights flickered before going out.

The darkness was quickly followed by a shriek that was Aiyana and Ivor quickly stood up, taking Josephines hand and pulling her up to follow him. ”I’m coming princess!” He held to the womans hand, walking down the hallway towards Aiyanna's room, bumping into a side table along the way and cursing. ”Damn it….Ow…” He grumbled and looked towards Josephine. ”I’m sorry. Are you alright? “ He asked Josephine before walking with her to Yaya’s room. As he entered, he quickly moved in the dark towards the girls bed and picking her up, smoothing her hair before carrying her to the dresser. ”Where is that princess light? Hmmm I think it works on batteries too.” He moved around the room, holding Aiyana and finding the light, turning it to the battery setting and flipping it up, the room now filled with images of the disney princesses silhouettes.

The next hour went by with them sitting in Aiyana’s room around juice boxes and cheese and crackers. Ivor had suggested playing cards at first, then after the second game was done, they had settled into talking. He asked Josephine about her babies and then Aiyana what she thought about getting a pet for them. One thing led to another and Ivor ended up talking about books. Like always.”Ah, well...I have been working close with Woo Jin. He is a real good author. Reminds me of me when younger….But I’m much more handsome. Right?” He said chuckling before shaking his head. ”I was also asked by my company to write another book. I’m unsure of what to write about right now.” He said with a warm smile, taking a slice of cheese and offering it to Aiyana before taking another and trying to feed it to Josephine. ”I think the tranquil life of this island has made me a mild mannered man. Haha! Maybe I should try to start writing love novels. Right?” He leaned back and took his juicebox, sipping from it.

Jarzus generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 3!

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
User Image

Arthur grinned and clung to Vance as the other bumped him on his shoulder. His eyes wide and his expression screaming out victory as his uncle said yes on the fried dough before carrying him towards the market to get some. Once at the stall, he was let down and they each grabbed one for themselves. They ate as they walked around the market, Arthur looking around the stalls for something he could buy for Erin and then later give to Skylar with an anonymous note. But nothing really stood out much. That is until they passed over a stall with some hand crafted items. He looked them over for a bit before spotting some bracelets and smiling. They were hand woven and of all different colors. Arthur licked his lips, knowing Erin wore things like these...But he had no idea what her favorite color was. ”I think...Maybe….Oh! That one with the music note.” He smiled as he spotted a dark purple and black bracelet with a musical note charm dangling from it. He waited until his uncle was busy buying a present for grandma Glad to go and ask the lady at the booth for it. He had to pull out his batman wallet from his pocket and took out enough money for the bracelet. The lady asked Arthur if he wanted it in a small bag but he shook his head and instead placed it inside his pocket with his wallet, not wanting uncle Vance to see the present. Not that the older man did not know about Arthurs crush, but Vance was one to push and prod and Arty did not want him weighing in on this. Not yet at least.

After the purchase and finishing the fried dough, they moved on to the games. Arthur transforming into a different kid entirely. Usually, he was this reserved and cool boy. Shy even, when it came to certain things, but not here...Not when challenged. He was a Blackstone after all. They played the dart game and the ring toss before Vance called timeout and chickened out of Arthur. Of course….Arthur was not winning so he decided to also call a timeout and follow Vance to the petting zoo, his mind on Erin and the bracelet. Once they arrived, the young student spotted his Goddess, she was sitting carelessly on the wooden fence near the entrance. He knew he was staring at her, a small smile on his lips before be puffed out his chest and pocketed his hands, his fingers tracing the bracelet, wondering if she would like it.

As they got closer and closer to the entrance, Arthur imagined himself walking over to Erin, taking out the bracelet and pretty much handing it to her with a confession, using some of the sonnets he learned for such an occasion. He imagined Erin accepting the token of his affection and a small embrace as she kissed his cheek. Yes, he imagined all this and more, yet it was all for nothing as they passed Erin and all Arthur did was squeak out an awkward ”Hey Erin…..” Before moving to follow his uncle inside the zoo. ”Really?” He thought to himself. ”Hey Erin? Real smooth….I need Skylar…”. Once inside, he pushed thoughts of his failure aside as his uncle stayed back, letting him move forward and pet some of the goats. Really, these animals were adorable but it kind of hurt the little guy to see them all prancing around without his uncle Walker next to him to explain the weird quirks about each one. ”Don’t think about him...It’s fine, he is happy with Amelie and you are happy here….” He forced a smile and leaned down to pet a bunny before a thought hit him. ”I wonder where Skylar is….She is probably at the carnival with uncle Pippin…” He finished petting the bunny and stood up, dusting himself off before paling a bit as he heard cheeps.

As he turned around, he saw a small flock? of tiny baby chicks, just hanging together and being cute. Arthur had to admit they were adorable, but it did not stop the cold rush of fear running down his spine. If there was baby chicks around, that meant there was probably destructor devil chickens around as well. His eyes darted from side to side, spotting some of the older hens towards the back, pecking at some corn on the ground. ”U-Uncle Vance?” he called out to his uncle, wanting the security of being protected if they turned their beaks from the ground and set their murderous sights on him. Once Vance got closer, he relaxed, shoving his fear to the back burner and listening to the older man talk. He mentioned something about a gift for his mom. ”Knowing mom, she already hustled someone at the games…But we can win her something, yeah!” He turned from his uncle as a small goat got near them and he began to pet it as it started to try and get to Vances vest. The boy had to hold back a giggle as the man spoke. ”Really, uncle Vance? That’s borderline abuse...Forcing a kid into a tank...HA! How about you teach me the mini games and the loser has to volunteer for the tank?” He was about to ask if Vance would do it, when a voice interrupted them.

Arthur turned from his uncle to see a young woman with a dog approached them, asking about the dunk tank. ”How rude…” thought the boy to himself. Had he been alone or with someone that was not his uncle Vance, he would have probably said excuse you and walked away. But he kept himself from doing so, knowing his uncle would scold him. Instead, Arthur stared up at the girl with a serious look, his hand clasping his uncle as she spoke. ”At least she apologized for being nosy...But she is still rude.” Arthur began to look away from the girl only to have his gaze shoot back at her as she commented on Arthur being Vances son.

The thought that someone would think Vance his dad was both warm and rather conflicted. Yes, he loved Vance as his uncle...But, despite sometimes thinking the man to be a close father figure, Arthur knew he had a dad out there somewhere and someday, if he did not lose hope and kept praying to the goddess...He would come to get his mom and him. ”No, he is not my dad.” Arthur said, not looking up to Vance as he spoke, his expression emitting an are you dumb? aura. ”He is not crazy enough to marry my mom.” He smiled a bit, his thoughts roaming. ”Both because I’d have to prank him….Sorry uncle Vance...And because...He sees her as a sister. Yeah.” He took a moment to breath before looking up at Vance. ”He is my uncle though….And partner in crime...Watson to my sherlock.” He added before turning to the girl as she held out a hand to him.

Arthur stared at the hand for a while, debating if he should take it or not, but knowing he ultimately had to be polite, he took the hand and gave her a strong shake before pulling his hand back and looking up at her. He let his uncle introduce himself to her before the boy gave her his name.”My name is Arthur Blackstone….I’ve seen you around the cafe….Hope you like it here.” His introduction and words were generic, something he put together to be polite. He really hoped she did not hang around her uncle and him for long….They had things to do and people to see. Mostly, just people to dunk at the tank and mini games to play and a strange girl would only dampen their guy time. ”Don’t be charming uncle Vance...Just be nice and excuse us away for adventures….” He stayed quiet as the adults talked, his eyes moving to settle on the dog the girl had, smiling a bit at it and wondering when his mom would let him have one.

Jarzus generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
User Image

The end of the twentieth was, well something else for Quorra. The blackout lasted little for Quorra as she had used the generator to bring back the light. She had then returned to her patrons and Jin. Some friendly flirting came from Jin towards her and she had to admit, it surprised her. Her cheeks flushing as he pressed the piece of chicken to her lips and smeared them with sauce. She had to lick it off and gave Jin a look, promising to get vengeance for that. But before she could, Taiichi arrived and had pulled her into an embrace, giving her one of his trademark kisses that left her, well, dumbfounded and breathless inside. Outside, she kept her composure, with the exception of a slightly darker flush on her cheeks. She waved at the cook as he left and turned back to her patrons as if nothing had happened, but she knew they had noticed. Or rather that Jin had seen and became uncomfortable. Quorra would bet her perfume collection that her exchange with the cook had bothered her friend and she felt rather guilty. They had been flirting moments before and the man was really what Quorra or anyone else would call prudish. She had kept her smile on her lips as she waved good bye to Jin and turned to keep working, deciding she should make it up to him later. At least she got the paper with the girl’s sizes and such.

The following days leading to the festival were busy and somewhat odd for Quorra. First off she joined only one event this year. The relay race. Out of everything, it was the one she always excelled in due to her speed. Of course, when she was younger she would enter the swimsuit contest or the auction. But she really did not feel like being bought and carted around the festival while she could be training and the swimsuit contest...Well, Quorra loved her C-section battle scar a lot, but she knew it would hinder her in that contest and she would not enter to lose. Instead, she decided just the relay would be nice. She would have actually prefered to have joined as a judge this year, but ever since one teeny tiny incident in her senior year while judging, Timberly has banned Quorra from that privilege for as long as she is mayor. Apparently the woman did not appreciate the fact that Quorra had made sure that Ethan and Pippin won everything with flawless victories. Really, what was Quorra supposed to do? She had a broken leg and could not aid them in the relay and volleyball tourney. So she did the next best thing and cheated for them. People just don’t appreciate loyalty like they used to.

Another strange occurrence for Quorra, was the poet approaching her and asking her about Taiichi. At first Quorra was hesitant in helping the man, not sure if Taiichi would approve. But having such a weak heart and seeing the man so interested and earnest, she decided to tell him what little she knew. It also helped the fact that Quorra had been aware of Taiichi and Woo Jin’s back and forths, not only in her tavern, but outside of town. Aparently they had been sighted talking a handful of times in the past month. It never seemed to be more than brief exchanges, but knowing that, plus the little quips from Woo Jin to Tai and Tai to Woo Jin, via CC her bartender...Well, Quorra could put two and two together. Either there was something already there and Woo Jin shared Taiichi’s bed or soon enough the man would fall willingly as the cook’s prey. But moving on, being the den of iniquity owner paid off sometimes. People would come to her tavern, get drunk and loose lips were all around. There really was little in town Quorra did not know or had partaken in gossiping about. Not that she liked to spread rumors, but she did enjoy the slight power rush she felt once she knew some of the secrets going around.

The next meeting for Quorra that week was with Ethan. Both had been extremely busy and it had been a while before she could have solo time with him in order to ask about the date and how things were going with Estella. The first thing he said once she asked how the adventure went was, well, not said but yelled. The man had in Quorra’s opinion overreacted as he threw a big fit, telling her he had been embarrassed and what had gone through her head when she decorated that room. Little else was heard from the big man’s rant as Quorra smiled and instead concentrated on his flushed cheeks and embarrassed expression. Really, Ethan was like an adorable solid rock bear. His fluffyness all on the inside. If Quorra could, she would dress him up as tigger or winnie the pooh for halloween. Not that Arthur would agree with her choice and Ethan would never agree to it. But the thought was there regardless.

Aside from the tantrum, Quorra got little to no positive responses from Ethan over the date and how things were going with Estella. Really, the man did not say anything bad but he did not say anything good and his obvious concerned look had Quorra concerned. She did not press further, knowing the man did not want to spill his heart to her. Instead, she switched the topic to the field day and told him that this year they could not let anyone take what rightfully belonged to them. She would have gone to the extent of spitting in her hand and shaking his, if she did not find that gross. In the end, she bid Ethan farewell and gave him a kiss on the cheek, taking a moment to rub away the lipstick.

Her last meeting of the week before the festival was with Pippin. She had gone to the man, bringing him much to her distaste an apple pie. She had thanked him for hanging out with Arthur and told him she had noticed an improvement in her son’s mood since that day. Really, Quorra was grateful her son had male role models like Ethan, Vance and of course, Pippin. They spoke for a while, about the kids and the festival and Pippin took a moment to open up to her about his something with Sam. Quorra had to admit to herself that she felt a tinge of jealousy in her heart, but quickly squished it and smiled at her friend. She ended up giving him some pointers in how to woo Sam because according to Quorra, he was becoming rusty and old. She also told him that he had to go with the flow and let things unfold. Life tends to be boring when you overthink everything, no? Once the Sam discussion was out of the way and Quorra gave Pippin the measurements and instructions for new clothes for Jin’s girls and was ready to leave, she had remembered Ethan’s worried look and asked Pippin if he could speak to their mutual childhood friend. Maybe Ethan needed to speak certain things with another dude. The thought made Quorra a bit irritated, she sometimes was more tough than Pippin. ”Tch...Sexist” She had muttered at one point under her breath before saying her good bye to Pippin.

The rest of her week went by as normal. She visited her regular spots, worked, spent time with Arthur. All with the addition of taking a jog every morning to train for the festival. Once the much anticipated festival arrived, Quorra woke up early and made a nice hearty breakfast for Arthur and herself. Once done eating, they both showered and got dressed before leaving for the festival. They arrived around eleven fifteen and not long passed when her son asked her if he could leave to find Vance. Quorra looked around, not seeing the man anywhere close and pouted. ”No no….Arthur can wait with Mama….No, Mama does not care that Arthur is almost ten. He cannot go alone.” The boys protests and begging continued and soon enough he wore down Quorra as he brought up her grandfather and Walker. He had been right, since she could remember her brother and her wandered the whole town by themselves and nothing ever happened. But back then, it was just virtualites and the occasional visitor. Now there were so many people. Both living on the island and visiting. She bit her lower lip before nodding at Arthur, leaning down to kiss the tip of his nose, but soon ended up kissing his whole face before sending him off.

She had watched as her baby disappeared towards the petting zoo and had to hold all urges to not run after and check up on him. Really, she babied him too much! But who could blame her, Arthur was the only person that was truly hers. After a few moments she pushed away her uneasiness and moved around the festival. She wanted to find JIn. Really, she had little to no time to visit him after the twentieth and she knew he had the girls and wanted to give him some privacy. ”Mmmm...Quorra wonders how Taiichi and Estella are doing at the booth. Really, that girl volunteering for such a thing. Ethan is probably all worried.” She sighed and moved towards the kissing booths, smiling as she saw Estella and Taiichi come into view. She began to wave and was about to call out to them when she saw something that made her stop in her tracks. ”..........W-What?” She watched as Estella moved about the booth, sneaking a kiss from Taiichi and the tavern owner felt confusion seep into her brain. If she had been correct, Estella had broken up her….Intimate ties to Taiichi. So why the hell was the woman now sneaking a second kiss from her tavern cook? Quorra began to take another step towards them and stopped once more as she saw another kiss before Estella leaned on her booth and gave Tai what Quorra could only describe as an adoring just ******** me now look. Oh, s**t was spinning in Quorra’s head. Was this why Ethan had been so worried? So down? What happened to the talk she had with Estella about her dearest Ethan? Did she no longer care? Well, Quorra was going to find out.

The woman began to march towards the booths, her eyes zeroed in on Estella. She gave Taiichi a look, not angry, but certainly not amused as she nodded to him before turning to Estella and grabbing her by the forearm tight and tugging her. ”Quorra needs to speak with Estella. now She dragged Estella away from the booths and frowned at her as her grip was tight around the woman's arm. ”Can Estella tell Quorra….Why the hell was she kissing Taiichi!?” She shook her head and her curls bobbed around furiously. Really, she was so angry that her hands began to ball into fists. She wanted to punch her face for wronging Ethan. For tricking her. ”Quorra trusted Estella when she said she was sincerely interested in Ethan! Quorra gave her pointers! She made them a nice dinner for the date! She tried to help Estella just so she could betray Ethan!?” She gritted her teeth to try and calm herself. She was a mature woman, or she had to try to be. If she kept yelling she would end up fighting with Estella and her son did not need to see his mom punching Estella or Estella punching back. ”No, No! Quorra wants to hear none of Estella’s excuses! It’s one thing to do a kissing booth...And even then, this hurts Ethan! Deeply!” She squeezed Estella’s arm a bit more before shoving her away and stepping back. ”But it’s a whole nother when Estella kisses Taiichi...When she had a certain intimacy with him!” She turned shook her head again and bit her bottom lip. ”Estella better not deny it either! Quorra saw the kisses! The googly eyes! Goddess…” She wanted to insult Estella, cussing her out. But Quorra remembered she was no longer seventeen and this was not some random b***h. This was Estella. But really, how could she!?

The woman's protests fell to deaf ears as Quorra held out a hand to silence Estella.”Look, Quorra just….She is disappointed in Estella. She did not expect her to be this childish. This is not high school...She is acting like some floozy cheerleader and it won’t work. Just, if Estella was not serious with Ethan, she should have left him alone. As a matter of fact, Quorra does not want to see Estella near Ethan. This will end here.” She shook her head. Really, what power did she have over their relationship? Quorra sounded like a scorned mother telling her son’s fiancee she was no longer allowed to see her son. ”And Quorra means it Estella! Quorra will speak with Ethan about this...So Estella better not lie to him.” Quorra sighed as she noticed Estella’s eyes were tearing up. She pinched the bridge of her nose before turning on her heel. ”Look...Go sit aside...Close the kissing booth...Or...Really Estella can do whatever she wants.” Quorra simply marched off, leaving Estella by herself as she walked away.

For a while. she walked aimlessly through the crowds, her mind racing. How was she going to tell this to Ethan? Had she done the right thing at yelling at Estella? This was not her beef after all. But then again, Ethan was her closest friend along with Pippin and Vance from the island. Hurting him was hurting her too. She needed to vent, to do something. Maybe a food binge? She headed towards the food, stopping in her tracks as she spotted Ethan accompanied by Holly and Honey. She debated on what to do. Should she tell Ethan now? Or wait till later? She began to walk to him, stopping again as Ethan turned and spotted her. Panic flared through her. She could not tell him. Not right now. Practicing her normal outer calm, she waved at Ethan before trying to give him a big smile, but it looked twisted. She motioned to Holly and Honey and grinned before pointing to herself and motioning that she was going the other way. She waved at her friend, her employee and the nurse before turning on her heel and walking away at top speed. Way to turn coward, Quorra. What had happened with the yelling lioness from before? Ha! She was evaporating the farther away she got from Ethan.

Once she got away from her king kong like friend, she wandered towards the carnival. After a few moments of just looking around, she moved to one of those carnival games where you grabbed five darts and if you popped all the balloons you got the giant prize. She paid for the five balloons and ignored the man on the booth giving her a strange look and she idly had to wonder what her expression was like right now. ”.......Hnnnnng” She shook her head and took the first dart, trying to concentrate and after a moment of holding her breath, she threw it to a red balloon, making it pop. She closed her eyes and took another deep breath before grabbing the other dart and aiming before throwing it and popping the second balloon. She did this, two more times before missing her last shot and the chance to win the giant bear. ”REALLY!?” She wanted to kick the stand down. She wanted to take out her frustrations on the guy at the booth. Really, she just wanted to cry because she made a close friend cry because she betrayed not only her trust but practically her brother’s trust.

The man at the booth must have sensed Quorra’s sentiments and took down one of the giant bears and handed it to her. ”On the house, So long as you don’t cry.” Quorra blinked for a bit, she wanted to cuss the guy out. Really? Just so she won’t cry? Did he think she could not do it? Win on her own? ”Quorra is not crying! What is he trying to say? That she was wrong!? That she can’t…..Know what?” She leaned in and snatched the bear, holding it to her and sniffling before turning on her heel. She ended up sitting on a bench, not only holding her bear, but she had also bought herself a large waffle cone with pistachio ice-cream. Yeah, nothing like ice-cream to make an emotional woman stop, well, being emotional. ”Quorra should have just minded her own business...Now she gets…Why Ethan did not talk about the date….Why she...And Estella...And…” She held the bear close, sniffling as she took a bite out of her waffle cone. It was moments like these, she damned herself for being a woman and being so sensitive.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
      User ImageUser Image
                                          Long calloused fingers held onto a wooden figurine, trembling as it’s face was sanded off and re-carved. A voice resonating through the workshop with song all the while. “The sun is sinking low in the sky above Ashokan. The pines and the willows know soon we will part. There's a whisper in the wind of promises unspoken, And a love that will always remain in my heart.” He continued singing as he finished detailing the now peaceful expression on the figurine. “My thoughts will return to the sound of your laughter, The magic of moving as one, And a time we'll remember long ever after, the moonlight and music and dancing are done.” He stood from his spot to grab the other two figurines he had been working on, a small smile on his pale lips before he continued with his singing. “Will we climb the hills once more? Will we walk the woods together? Will I feel you holding me close once again? Will every song we've sung stay with us forever? Will you dance in my dreams or my arms until then?”

He walked away from the rather large table, with a model of the island and it’s inhabitants on top, moving towards a large wooden closet. The man’s smile turned into a small frown as he removed a necklace with a key from his neck and unlocked said closet, revealing an array of figurines and parcels. His lips parted as he finished his song and placed the three figurines he had re-worked inside the closet. “Under the moon the mountains lie sleeping Over the lake the stars shine. They wonder if you and I will be keeping the magic and music, or leave them behind.” Breasal was quiet for a bit, simply staring at his collection of figurines that represented those who had vanished off the island, since his arrival. “Rhys...Viktor...Cole….Wherever you are...You shall be missed.” He went quiet for a bit, pushing his glasses up before locking the closet. “Now, it is time to get ready...The festivities await.” A smile broke upon his pale lips as he moved to hurry himself in getting dressed for the new years party.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INTERVALE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of hours passed and Breasal was ready to go after finishing with the inspection of his clothing, smiling at his mirror as he turned to look himself over. ”Fumio surely outdid himself with this. He is a good man.” He chuckled and pushed up his glasses, moving his hands to slick back his oh so pale hair. “I must make sure to buy him something nice in exchange. Maybe I could make him a...What’s it called again? Zen garden?...Hmmm. Or maybe something from the jewelry. I’m pretty sure, Guillermo can help me get a discount on the golden headdress I saw. Without much more delay, he headed out of his home and towards the town hall. He smiled softly as his eyes caught sight of people walking up and down the street, most in couples. It was not until he reached the outside of the town hall, that he noted a familiar face. “Ah, the owner of the jewelry store. She look’s lost...Should I...No, you have someone waiting for you. She is probably waiting for her date to step out.” He passed by Sheryl as she continued to walk, giving her a curt nod before stepping inside the building.

Once inside, his first reaction was to take in the sight of decorations. His smile brightened some as he noted the lovely array of lights and colors all around. Surely this was fit for any king. His second reaction was to scout the area, his piercing eyes landing from guest to guest. He watched as Ben and Annabel interacted and the gears in his mind began to turn. “Maybe….They are close? Hmm, it’s been a while since i’ve made sure to update on their lives.” His eyes continued to scan the room, watching everyone interact. She watched as the newcomer Yoseph spoke with young Poppy...How Petunia was fixing that giant’s...What was his name? Edgar’s shirt and Jay stood with them. The boy looking like a pixie with that pink fluff atop his head. His eyes continued scanning, noticing Jin and the very gorgeous music teacher, Saia. He thought about joining them, when he caught sight of an ivory cloak and a long array of chestnut hair.

He smiled as he watched the fashion store owner standing in the background, being a wallflower. “And as always...Such shyness. He should have been better suited as a female. He does look very elegant in those robes.” He stood near the entrance, simply watching his friends actions, noting how Fumio was entranced watching the women dance. “Would he like to dance? Or maybe he is contemplating approaching a woman….I wonder which one of them he likes best. They all do look so gorgeous in his line of fashion.” He finished looking at the ladies enough to turn his attention to Fumio, noting how the man now twirled locks of his hair. The expression on his friends face confusing Breasal slightly. “I wonder if he has...Indigestion. Or maybe he is thinking about his dresses. Yes, of course...That has to be it. He does have the right to wear that expression. His work is exceptional.” After a few quiet moments passed, Breasal began to make his way towards the man, stopping only to grab two glasses of red wine. Thanking the server, he continued walking until he was next to Fumio holding out a glass of the red liquid. "Here...This will help you loosen up a bit. Just...Don't drink it all too quickly." He tilted his head and noted the man wore red carnations in his hair, held up by a golden ornament. "You wore something red. I approve of it." He took a sip of his wine before leaning against the wall, looking out to the dance floor and motioning to a busty woman wearing a dress of Fumios creation. "Your dresses create magic...Women who have no curves end up looking great. They bring out hidden attributes....How does it feel...To have dressed practically ninety percent of the people here....Fumio?" He pushed up his glasses and gave the man a sideways glance, waiting for him to answer.

Location: Ball Room Company: Fumio Thoughts: "I wonder who Fumio is interested in...I should help him find a dance partner.OOC: Breasals first post!
                                          le morte dArthur

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
User Image

The barely audible taps of heels hitting the ground could be heard as the woman made her way towards the entrance, only to be stopped by the younger of the bouncers. The boy was young and obviously taller than her. Way taller she noted as she had to tilt her head back slightly to look at his face. He was handsome, hardly any flaws on his bone structure. God, she even managed a blush as she imagined how her knife could cut into such perfect features to reveal the bones. But her daydreaming was cut off by the man snapping his fingers and waving a hand in front of her face. ”O-oh! What? My….I should be on your list under regulars.” Yes, Isolde has been visiting the place for a while now and even earned her spot as a regular. Not that she came to speak with anyone in particular or even to have fun. It’s just, well, her own damn business why she was here. ”Isolde Druantia.” Was the name she offered when he asked for it. The irish accent slipping out some at her annoyance as the other pretended not to find it. He must have noticed her annoyance because he shot a goofy grin her way and pointed to the list, letting her know she was on it and could step inside.

She walked past him, giving the man no more than a nod in answer to his words and stepped past the entrance and towards the inside. As always, she picked a table where she could see the entrance and all the possible exists, in case he showed up. As she took a seat, she moved to place her messenger bag on her lap, pale fingers adorned with perfectly cared for nails and cuticles moved to open the straps and gain access inside. The first thing she slipped out was a yellow folder labled as ”Mrs. Robinson #73” and placed it on top of the table. The next thing to come out from her bag was a sketchbook and a case that held all her favorite pens and pencils. She placed that next to the folder and moved to take one more thing out...A bottle of SoBe vitamin water and placed it to the side after taking one sip. She closed the flap of her bag and placed it next to her as she turned her attention to the files.

As she opened the folder, the first page contained a form. A death cert. To anyone who was in the morgue business they would have thought it was all in order. Well, all with the exception of the crossed off line of the name “Jane Doe” and how in pink marker it was replaced with “Mrs. Robinson #73”. It was just a quirk Isolde had, that whenever a no named corpse that no one came to claim showed up in her morgue, she could name them. Instead of calling them Jane Doe as per norm, she simply called them Mrs. Robinson. A simple and innocent quirk that despite others frowning at her for it, she kept. ”Alright...Mrs. Robinson, today I’ll attempt to finish your makeover” She added as she flipped the page. The first picture was of the deceased left profile. It was gorgeous. Perfectly arched eyebrow, eyes almost catlike in shape. Her nose was strong, but Isolde found that it complimented her lips and chin as well. ”Gorgeous...It’s such a shame though” She thought as she flipped the page to reveal the corpses other profile. The right side was missing the eye and part of her face had been bashed in with what Isolde could only assume was a meat mallet. She had several perforations and not to mention a deep gash on her cheek. She wrinkled her nose in disgust. The attack had obviously been done in a moment of rage, there had been no real finess in it.

In her years working at her adoptive parents morgue, she had seen many corpses come in from the hospital’s morgue. The murder cases always intrigued her, as it was an assassin's mark of art. Or so she liked to think of it. Most of them were messy or crude, much like Mrs. Robinson’s tactless killer. But others….Oh God, it just made her swoon at how some of them could be seen as gorgeous pieces of art. Her favorite had been and will always be the first Mrs. Robinson. A young woman of pale hair much like her own. Her body had been used as the pages for a story, a poem if you will, oh how she had memorized it from start to--Isolde paused in her thoughts and shook her head as her thoughts were taking her from the task at hand. ”Come now...You can swoon over art later.” She thought to herself as she opened her sketchbook and stared hard at both pictures, trying to imagine how to piece back the womans face back together before her eyes glossed over and she turned to begin sketching.

Forty minutes had passed since she had arrived and began working. She was almost done with the other side of the face, pausing as the young server brought her the ordered drink. ”Thank you.” She said to the young girl, eyes studying her and a smile slowly forming on her lips. She was gorgeous, like a doll she thought. Almost too perfect. It was sickening. People should not be that perfect! But then again, she felt her skin burn as the need to sketch her appeared inside of her. God, what she would give to be able to touch her even. Explore her unique bone structure and--”Isolde! Snap out of it. You have been staring at the girl far too long.” She sighed, knowing most people did not appreciate this type of behavior and she offered the young girl a smile once again. ”My apologies...You are just very beautiful. One day, you should let me sketch you. Thank you for the bloody Mary.” She let the girl say her piece before turning back to her work and letting her return to work.

Isolde stared at the drawing for a bit longer before letting out a sigh. She would work with that damn arch soon enough, she thought as she closed the book and file, placing them inside her messenger bag and turning to her bloody Mary. She eyed the dark red drink as it began to bubble and an eyeball floated up towards the top. ”Unhealthy, you look bloodshot” She let out a soft snicker at her own attempt at a pun or joke, whatever you might call her thoughts. Pale fingers dipped inside the drink and picked up the eyeball, drips of the red liquid leaving trails on the table as she brought it towards her line of vision to examin. ”Not much I can do, if I can’t see your iris….” She said as she stared at it for a bit more before leaning in and giving it a lick. God, the taste of metal made her cringe as she glared at the drink. As she should have expected, the tomato juice was really blood and she was far from being a vampire. Sure, blood was pretty to look at and study, but she had no real want to taste it. If she had wanted it, she would have drank water washed in pennies or something.

Turning her attention back to the partially cleaned eye, she noticed she could barely see the iris and frowned. She was not prepared to lick it clean and turned towards her bottle of water and placing the eye on a bunch of napkins, she began to slowly pour the water over it, washing off the blood. Once that was done she took some more napkins and wiped the table from the water escaping the first napkins. Once done, she bunched them all in the center. She would be sure to apologize to the server once she returned. But for now, her attention was on the eyeball. She turned towards it and began to frown. The iris was a simple, muddy brown. Nothing special about it really. She would not have minded, if there had not been a small gash on the side. It was damaged. Really, part of owning a business like this was representation! If they were going to serve eyeballs, the least they could do was use the proper tools to extract them from the eye socket. Shaking her head, she looked for the front pocket of her bag and took out a small ziplock bag she had someone spell with ice magic, making sure it kept everything in it refrigerated and dropped the eye inside before zipping it and placing it inside her bag.

Once her damaged prize was placed safe inside her bag, she moved to grab her laptop from inside the bag and placed it on the now dry table, flipping it open and using the face recognition option to unlock it and having it take her to the main screen. As it loaded up, she took a pen from her bag and giving her hair a twist and stabbing the pen through her hair, she gained a messy bun. Her eyes turned to the files opening before her, pictures on the side of the screen as she typed, pausing only to take the drink and sip from it again, cringing as the metal taste hit her tongue. How did vampires find this tasty? She thought as she took another sip and the cringe was less the third time around, making her shrug before putting it back on the table and immersing herself in her work once again.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User Image
User Image

Bolge had walked through the holy grounds. His eyes wide open, alert. The motion stretching the marred skin in odd ways. He knew St. Abbey was supposed to be vacant, but you could never be too careful. He had been a mercenary before joining the wanderers and knew bandits sometimes hid out in such places. If it had been up to him, he would have rather killed some trolls and gained some skins and bones to sell at the market and pay for their stay. But his supreme overlord as he called the small brat that was his leader, decided it would be easier to just stay in the damn church. Really, was he the only sane one in this God forsaken group? He looked around to his comrades faces and inwardly nodded. Scars and all, he was probably the more normal of the group, he thought.

Despite him being alert and suspicious, there were really no monsters that he could detect. But half way towards the church, something told him to begin and set up traps. ”Alright kids. Big daddy Bolge, needs to set up some s**t. Make sure not to stray too far away…..KoKo Lope! Keep an eye on the girls.” He gave Kalu a look, leaving the man in charge while the deformity that was Bolge moved to begin pulling out traps from his large bag. ”Bear claws...Stakes...Oils...Hmm…” He had slowed the team, but it had been for their own safety during the night and it really only took him like twenty minutes or so to have it all set up. Once done, he began his move to the church, carting his bag and keeping his bow and arrow handy.

As they arrived at the ST. Abbey entrance, Bolge stepped in before the others. It was an older brother thing. Plus, with his looks monsters have mistaken him for one of their own before, why not now. ”Knock Knock….” He whispered as he stepped in, bow and arrow ready to shoot. ”.............” He was quiet as he stared at the mass of people gathered in the abbey. His expression twisted into confusion, the scars shaping the right side of his face in strange ways, making him look more like a ghoul. He took that moment to step back and looked at his crewmates. ”I guess we are having a ******** sleep over….” He grumbled and stepped inside the Abbey, creating a barrier between his team and the others. ”So, Can someone tell me what the ******** are y’all doing here?”

Not much time passed when people began to bicker and explain things. Bolge stayed towards the back of the room, sitting on an old pew. He had his bow and arrow ready to strike at anyone who made a move against his companions. As he sat, he took a moment to watch the mass of people. He saw new faces and old ones. The first ones he recognized were that of Umie. Her light hair and dark skin making him smile. He remembered when they were young and she still had her dark hair. He would tease and pluck one white hair so three more would grow in its place. He would get smacked right after of course. He continued to stare at the woman for a while longer, until he realized she recognized him, her expression changing into surprise. His own twisted into a smirk as he held up a hand and waved at the woman. ”Been a while….” He mouthed before changing his gaze having it land on the Gypsy, Delphi.

Bolge eyed the woman with slight distaste. She had up and abandoned the wanderers some time ago and Bolge still felt slightly hurt because of it. Really, now he was the only adult in this damn group and he had no one to bicker with. Well, damn there was Kalu...But that was different. He is like the little brother he never wanted. He liked being an only child. Speaking about Kalu, his eyes turned to his teammate who was going on about a curse of some man named sir titstorms waka waka or something. Really, he could not help but chuckle softly. He really did have a strange crew. His gaze drifted from his friend to land on the others. The next person he recognized being Fyg. Or as Bolge lovingly nicknamed, ******** one and ******** two. He stared intently at the man, wondering which one of the personas was dominating at the moment.

Bolge was about to stand up and say something to the man, when a voice called out a familiar name, then proceeded to call Fyg brother and lastly call on his own name. Bolge had no time to register that it was Arsen who called out to him. His eyes straying around until they creeped towards the darkness, where Aza was leaning against a crumbling pillar. The huntsman stared at his old friend for a long while. ”Something is off with you…” He thought as he noticed Aza. His old friend looked different from the last time he saw him. As a matter of fact, so did Arsen. Bolge put away his bow and arrow and began to walk towards Arsen, deciding he needed to give greetings to his old friends. On his way, he stopped behind Fyg and slapped the man’s back. ”Been a while, one and two!” He said, giving the man a wide smile, the muscles on his face stretching in strange ways, his pearly whites bright and in stark contrast with the skin on his cheek. Of course, you could see part of his smiling teeth through the gaping hole on his cheek.

Bolge turned his attention to Arsen, noticing something was wrong with him, what it was, he did not know. As he got closer, he noticed Kalu interacting with the person behind Arsen. He looked to his comrade, wondering if this was a good idea, but said nothing about it. He simply gave Kalu a look, that told him to stay aware before he finally reached Arsen. He had to lean down some to be on eye level with the rather girly b*****d. ”Arsen?” He asked tentatively as he saw his pupils dilated and he had to hold back a snort. So the ******** left the temple to go smoke troll s**t? Of course he did. No wonder Aza looked so butt hurt in the corner. ”Arsen...You really are an a**! Tch! Where’s my ******** present!? I thought you were the man with the plans!” He said to Arsen as he licked his teeth, spitting out through the hole on his cheek, before grabbing the man by the collar and pulled him up slightly. ”Also, does big brother Bolge need ta kick yer a**? Since when do you get into the troll s**t?” He moved his head back, gaining momentum before pushing forward and headbutting Arsen then dropping him down.

Bolge laughed loud as he rubbed his forehead, feeling it throb slightly as a bump began to grow. ”I’d say this is just like ol times….But the ground beef on your head makes it hurt less...Kinda like cushin for my handsome face.” He laughed a bit before turning from Arsen to look at Aza in the corner, his smile wide, his eyes crinkling with warmth for the other cold looking b*****d. ”I see you didn't move like I told ya! You seem ta have gotten rather stale there, my friend.” He moved his pinky finger to the teeth showing on the side of his face, picking at them before shaking his head as he heard a boom go off in the distance, followed by monsters howling in pain and rage. Yep, they reached his traps. ”Now, are we all going to play nice an see if we can nab some monsters to eat and make inta s’mores….Or do we split into teams and kill each other? I mean...I’m sure Imma die if y’all turn against me. But I’m pretty handy...Theres already monsters falling into my traps.” He said with a smug smile before placing his arms behind his head. ”Plus, you all seem to have been looking fer the crystals...But I don’t see any. Why don’t we just play nice for now and devise a plan to kill the monsters? He spoke to everyone, wanting to know where they all stood. And as he heard more traps go off and multiple hoards of monsters howl, he knew he would need the help if he wanted his team to get out alive.

He looked to each member of his team, his leader and nodded before looking to Aza, Umie, Fyg and finally Arsen. ”We could even make this a competition, whaddaya say? My bow, your axe….Work together to see how many we take down...I mean, unless that wig ******** with your balance or something.” He smirked at Arsen, waiting for a reply from everyone.

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
User ImageUser Image
                                                              The boy ran swiftly across the dirt path’s, the worn soles of his shoes barely touching the ground. The hem of his tattered jacket was stained with blood. The smell of smoke was acrid in his nose and his lungs burned all the more in his exertion and terror. The screams of the dying echoed throughout the town. He saw some of his mothers friends ahead of him and felt a flicker of hope. But before he could start toward them, the older men were ambushed by barbarians. The marauders were huge, their size magnified by the pelts of animal skin draped over their shoulders, the filthy hair that ran down their backs and the wicked axe and club they wielded. The older men, armed with nothing but household items, offered little resistance and were beaten to the ground. One was impaled, the other beheaded before the inevitable ensued and they became marauder chow.

The boy shrank back into the shadows. He knew the marauders would not spare him. He had already seen them slaughter women and children; they were sparing no one. The fortunate died instantly before they could be raped and or eaten alive. The cries of the less fortunate told him which fate he would prefer. As the boy hid in the shadows, it did not occur to him to include himself in the category of “children” despite being one so young. In his household, he was the man and he had to protect his mother and sister...The thought gave the boy pause. He steeled himself, willing the trembling of his body to stop. He peered around the corner through the smoke and haze. The marauders had left.

The boy shook himself free from his horror. He had to get home..Home to his sissy and mother. Twas not long till he arrived to his house. A small wooden home with two rooms and a kitchen. He pushed open the heavy wooden doors and stepped inside, his huge golden eyes scanning and landing on a beautiful woman that turned at the sound of his entrance. He watched the fear on her angelic features be replaced with relief as she rushed towards him, pulling him to her breast. ”Lemio! I thought...I though they…” The boy held his mother tightly, unable to speak of the horrors he had seen. When his mother finally loosened her embrace and leaned back to look at his face, he knew she was aware of the terror creeping closer and closer to them. As she parted her lips to speak, the boy interrupted.”Mama...Where is Rosie?” He peered around his mother, trying to find his sister but hesitated as his mother clung him to her again. ”Rozalina is safe...I handed her over to Matilda and her husband. They escaped...Lemio…” He nodded, feeling slightly relieved that his sister had gotten away but a new worry crept over his tiny heart. ”M-Mama..You should have gone with them! I am a man! I can...I would…..Come! W-We need to run ma-umph!” His golden eyes went wide as his mother covered his mouth and looked at the door, had there been a crash near the home?

He pulled away, his lips trembling as he wanted to persuade her to begin running, but as his mother withdrew a knife from her robes, his surprised gaze turned into one of resignation. He would accept his fate, like the “man” he was. However, when his mother turned the blade in her hand and handed it to him hilt-first, kneeling down and holding him by the shoulders all he could do was whimper as the sound of men shouting approached the home.. ”Listen to me Lemio! You need to go to my room...There is a small wooden opening, you must wait for me to distract the men, and then you must run...Run as fast as you can, alright?” He shook his head and sniffled.”Come with me! I can’t leave you behind.” His mothers expression was sad. They might have made it earlier, but now it was too late. Neither of them would make it without a diversion. He felt her hold tighten slightly. ”Listen to me...You must live! Find your sister...And grow up together...Become the man I know you will be” The boy felt tears begin to form and he wiped angrily at them and tried to fight them back.”M-Mama...I will stay and protect you! We can find Rosie after we escape...Mama, please!” His mother’s jaw set and she parted her lips, barely getting out a command for him to run when there was a bang on the door, startling them both. She turned to the boy and touched his cheek before pointing to her room. ”Hide...And run as soon as you can.” Despite wanting to argue, to pull at her hand...His tiny heart was consumed by fear as he heard another bang on the door. His feet moved on their own as he rushed to hide behind the door to his mothers room. He peered through the door’s crack at the sight before him.

The two men from before, the one’s that had done away with the older men stepped inside his home. He had to cover his trembling mouth as he wanted to let out a tiny sob. He watched as his mother crossed her arms and stood with her chin up to the two marauders and it only made him feel worse. It should be him standing in front of them...Protecting her. Why must he be so small! He watched as the men stood quietly, staring at the small woman standing up to them with a confused look...Until the first marauders expression turned into one of amusement. His smile wide as he began to undo his belt. Lemio tried to drown out the sounds, tried to block out the grunts from the man and the cries of his mother. His tears burned his eyes and his knuckles were white as he clenched the dagger in his hands. He wanted to run from his spot and stab the mans neck! But his mother...She had told him to flee, and he was too little...Right? He let out a quiet whimper, looking back into the room and memorizing every detail wanting to remember everything and fuel his hatred. He would grow up someday, and avenge his mother. Yet, why were his feet taking him the opposite direction? Why was he running from the promise of vengeance by surviving today and instead rushing into the room. His tears burned, his heart ached and his lips parted as a loud raging yell escaped past them. Moments before the blade pierced the man on top of his mother, Lemio sat up on his bed, A silent scream rushing out. It had all been a dream. ”.....Mama….” He ran trembling fingers through his long blue hair, his golden eyes searching his room before collapsing back on his bed. ”...Tsss, It’s still to early to be awake. Murr...I should get up and make pops some breakfast.”

----------------------------------------------------------------Interval----------------------------------------------------------------

Two feet atop a huge withered oak. Arms outstretched towards the sun, soaking in the rays. Yes, Lemio D’arc stood above the bloodbath ensuing just forty-five feet below. His eyes closed and a bright smile on his lips as he envisioned the park they would gain after the skirmish. He would make sure to fill it with green, luscious vegetation. Make it a jungle playground for his comrades and himself. “Pops and I can train...All day…” He was practically salivating at the idea of a new training ground. Of being able to freely use his powers! Yes, this was going to be great. Once they actually won it over, that is. “Now, to actually stop slacking off...And join in the fray. I’m pretty bored at just using thorn projectiles.” He ran long slender fingers through his blue locks, as he began to descend the tree, his eyes gazing down at the battle. He watched, awestruck as Edgar kept up with his adoptive father, Varrez.. In his mind, the leader of the followers was like a God to him, and to have someone fight so fiercely with him...Well, Lemio had to tip his hat to the old fart. His eyes strayed from the leaders fighting and landed on the very annoying miss Rin. He watched her with an unamused expression as she kept on healing left and right, before collapsing. ”Stupid…” He slowed his descent from the tree as he noticed two crusaders rushing the fainted Rin and the fellow follower helping her. His expression darkened as a feral smile creeped over his lips. ”Look...They want to play…”

Lemio dug his nails into the oak, feeding it energy and forcing it to bend it’s long limbs. He laughed as the tree groaned and moaned before it’s roots extending through the park lifted and crushed both assailants, allowing Rin and her helper to escape. ”OI! GET HER TO SAFETY! AND DON’T DRAG YOUR FEET!” As the tree bent, allowing him to jump down with ease Lemio allowed it to return to it’s natural form. He began to step into the fray, his hand moving in different patterns and the roots of plants slipping up from under the ground and wrapping around crusaders that rushed him, choking them. ”Now! I NEED A TARGET! Who wants to pla-Oh! He looks strong!” His gaze landed on a tall lithe male, will long white hair. He smirked as the man held the head of a follower and was currently beating a crusader with it. His eyes twinkled as he debated how to kill the man. ”Hehehe...I’ll take his head and give it to Pops as a present! Time to make him proud.” He walked over towards the man, his hands inside his pockets and a wide smirk on his lips. ”Oi! You, grandma with the white hair!” He called out the man, pointing at the head in his hand. ”That used to be my friend...Paco!...Sort of sucks how you ripped his head off...What do you think should be done about it? How bout you give me your head in exchange?” He smiled and took out his hands from his pockets, circling his wrist and commencing the rise of roots from the ground around the man. ”Or maybe...I’ll drag you down into the ground! Leave your head out...For the cockroaches to eat? OR!...Bamboo….Yes, bamboo torture…” He smiled excitedly, not waiting for the man to actually respond before shooting roots up from the ground towards him.

Location: Park in battle Thoughts: THIS WILL BE FUN! MUST PROVE MYSELF! OOC: SUCKY POST IS SUCKY

Fuushin's Waifu

Wrathful Werewolf

15,350 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers