Welcome to Gaia! ::

Should we make a guild out of this thread?

Yes 0.58333333333333 58.3% [ 14 ]
We need more people first 0.25 25.0% [ 6 ]
No 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 ... 14 15 16 >

Sparkly Sex Symbol

User Image
It's too cold outsideFor angels to fly
An angel will die
Covered in white
Closed eye
And hoping for a better life
This time, we'll fade out tonight
Straight down the line

Ava gave a pretty pout at his words. “Cecil, you know this is not entirely true. I cannot touch you, nor can you touch me without causing us both pain. If this were not the case, you know I wouldn’t be wearing gloves,” she replied gently. She toyed with gloves on her hands, having not yet removed them.

Hearing his statement, a bright smile played across her lips. “Darling, you are terrible!” She scolded playfully as he spoke of allowing her to touch him. She wagged her finger at him as if he were a boy who was getting into something he shouldn’t be.

Ava watched him as he moved from his seat to move behind her. Her eyes were full of curiosity as she tried to figure out what he was doing. When he leaned down close to her, she pressed her wings firmly against her back to keep them from fluttering out and touching him. She wished the pureness of her species would fade away from her already. She’d been a fallen for hundreds of years at this point. Granted she had lost quite a bit of her holy powers she still held enough to prevent her from ever being close to someone like Cecil.

When he whispered into her ear she instinctively leaned her head to the side. She sighed softly as she noted the warmth of his breath on her ear. Ava felt the cool weight of the necklace against her skin as he clasped the jewels around her neck. Pulling off a glove, she reached up to touch the necklace. Looking down, she smiled brightly at it. “C'est si beau!” she exclaimed, using his preferred language. Standing, she turned to him and placed her gloved hand on his cheek. “Thank you, Cecil. I love it,” she whispered softly to him. “You didn’t need to. It’s so… extravagant.

Clean Poster

User Image

Love… exciting and new.
Come aboard… we’re expecting yooouuu.
And love, life’s sweetest reward.
Let it flow, it flows back to you.
The Love Boat, soon we’ll be making another run.
The Love Boat… promises something for everyone.
Set a course for adventure,
your mind on a new romance.
And love… won’t hurt anymore.
It’s an open smile on a friendly shore.
Yes, LOOOOOOOOVE! It’s LOOOOOOVE!
It’s LOOOOOOVE! It’s LOOOOOOVE! It’s LOOOOOOVE! It’s the Love Boat.

Cecil smiled at the female's words as she exclaimed how beautiful it was. Watching closely as the angel turned to him. He listened and smiled suavely as she spoke before turning his head slightly to the side while raising his hand up slowly to grip the smaller gloved hand. He knew it would not be felt but that did not stop the captain from placing a kiss upon the palm of that small white glove covered hand. "Mon petit ange, nothing is too extravagant for a woman, especially one who did something wonderful for me." Slowly the incubus pulled back before rolling down the sleeves of his shirt to cover more of his skin. Finally he made a pair of thin black gloves appear out of nowhere in his hands. Ever since he learned the gift of being able to materialize items, he never stopped doing it. The incubus found it so useful, especially in times like these where he was acting on a whim rather than doing anything planned.

Moving around the chair, he took the angel's hands and slowly pulled her to her feet. "Come with me, you will see just how beautiful you look." Quietly he led her to one of the large armoire's that held various maps and such. But one of them, he simply opened a drawer on, it was hard to just pull it open it was enchanted to respond to his touch alone so no one could sneak back into his room. There were times he never left his office, this was the reason, he had yet another room hidden behind his office. Quietly he walked into the office to the highly decorated bedroom, using his two favorite colors black and red.

To one side there was a neatly made four-poster bed with black satin sheets and a faux fur blanket. Real fur was so hard to get and while he could have made one on his own, he was in love with the large black colored one on his bed. To the left was his bathroom, there in the open but a curtain hung to close for privacy. Rather than normal metal or even wooden floors, Cecil made the floor with black carpeting, plush and beautiful thick carpet. Scattered around the middle of the room was a few end tables made of mahogany and painted with a stain to look like a dark cherry color. There was no windows in his room but he had an overhead light and one by his bed. Only the one overhead was on, shining brightly and filling the room. The bedroom looked of darkness with all the black and red, but it was something one could expect from the incubus and a far cry from his 'bachelor' room as he called it. That room was strictly for entertaining and feeding.

Cecil took a few steps from the entrance and leaned against the right side of the passageway. His arms settled across his chest as he folded them, letting the female glance over his room. She was the only one of the crew to ever see it, it was usually for his eyes alone. "Come here, ma belle." He spoke in a soft voice before motioning to the full-length mirror beside him on the wall with a small tilt of his head. "Come and see what a princess looks like. Ah, petit péché..." he sighed softly as he watched her closely. He soon muttered softly, not really wishing for her to hear what he said but again he did wish it. "If only you were mine, you would receive more than that little trinket."

Shirtless Werewolf

6,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Silas nodded softly. He hoped they would go well. Because he had no intention of leaving this male now that he had a chance with him. He laid back in the bed and sighed softly. He wanted to sit up but he knew Mitchel would just make him lie right back down. He heard his question. He frowned at the thought of food other than raw meat. He had nothing against Valentina’s cooking but he was a demon and he was one of those who couldn’t stomach anything but raw meat. The five hundred year old loved his raw meat though. Any time he could get it he would devour it. As the male offered something from his room he nodded. “Raw meat if you have it. It is all I eat.” He said softly. “Please.” He added at the end. He smiled and watched him leave. He lay there in silence until he returned with the food. He let him cook it, smiling at him softly as he walked by. Yes he was truly in love with this man and he didn’t want to lose him.

As he returned he smiled again and watched him take and piece of meat and bring it to his lips. Telling him he needed to stay laying down. He smiled and let his tongue lick over the fingers for a moment before taking the piece of meat and chewing quietly. It was then he heard the yelling. It sounded like Les was upset. He looked at Mitchel and heard him say he had to go check on her. Well frankly Silas was feeling much better and didn’t want to be separated from Mitchel for a long time so he stood up. He grabbed a paper towel and wiped the paste off his head. The wound almost completely healed and his demon healing powers would do the rest. He followed after Mitchel letting him lead to the engine room. Where they knocked and Jeter answered. Mitchel explained why they were they and they were let in and the door was closed and locked behind them. Silas sat down on the floor to stay out of the way and listened in silence to what was going on.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

User Image
An angel will die
Covered in white
Closed eye
Straight down the line

Ava smiled as she watched Cecil press his lips to her gloved palm. She knew that he could not touch her skin without the pureness of her powers burning him. Her smile faded slightly as her eyes followed him and she wished that she could touch him without causing him pain. But she pushed these thoughts away as he released her hand and moved around the chair to help her up. She found it fitting that he would pull on black gloves before taking her hands. Her eyes rested on their clasped hands for a moment, taking note of the contrasting white of hers against his black one. So much like their origins, she thought.

She was quiet as she followed him to the armoire, not sure what he was doing. But she didn’t question him as he pulled open the drawer. She was quiet as she watched the door open and lead into a hidden bedroom. As he stepped aside to allow her to pass she moved into the room.

Looking around, Ava was surprised to see the plush room. Of course, she should have guessed that it would be. She knew, after all, that he is an incubus. Not wanting to invade too much, she only took a few steps into the room but did not touch anything. “Wow. This is room is lovely,” she said softly as she took in the richness of the furnishings and colors.

Hearing Cecil beckon her to him, she turned around to look at him and away from the bedroom. Seeing him tilt his head to the side, she moved towards the direction he gestured to. She found herself standing before the floor length mirror. Immediately her hand came back up to touch the necklace around her neck. The emeralds contrasted with the paleness of her skin and caught the glittered in the soft light of the room. It was breathtaking.

A princess? I don’t think I will ever look like a princess, Cecil. But thank you,” she said softly as she looked away from her reflection and towards him with a somewhat bashful smile. She had barely heard the last words he spoke as whispered to himself. “Cher Cecil. Les trésors ne sont pas la façon dans un coeur de femmes,” she whispered softly as she leaned towards him. Her gloved hand fluttered gently across his cheek.

Clean Poster

User Image
Shine bright like a diamond
Shining bright like a diamond
We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky

Palms rise to the universe
As we moonshine and molly
Feel the warmth, we’ll never die
We’re like diamonds in the sky

You’re a shooting star I see
A vision of ecstasy
When you hold me, I’m alive
We’re like diamonds in the sky

At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays
I saw the life inside your eyes

So shine bright, tonight you and I
Eye to eye, so alive

Shining bright like a diamond

Mitchel heard the yelling, how could he miss it with his sensitive hearing? Sighing softly the male looked towards his patient as he began to stand up. "I need to go check up on things to make sure no one was injured." More he had to check on the female, it would not do good to have her completely unstable and running around the ship. He had given her an all clear before she joined the ship, she was insane to an extent but not a threat to someone. Moving away, he slowly stood and walked away from the bed, hearing SIlas following him. He wanted to tell the demon to stay in bed, but he figured it would be ignored. After leaving the med room, he turned and locked it while flipping the sign over to say he was out. Letting silence come over the two, he walked to the engine room, figuring she would be there. Upon reaching there, he knocked on the door.

Once it was answered, he spoke up. "I came here to check up on Les, I was a bit worried about her condition, make sure she calms down and won't be a problem." Jeter let them in and he walked over to Les, kneeling down before the female sitting on the bed. "Hello Les, do you remember who I am?" Smiling as she said she did, he then spoke up. "All right, I just want to ask you a few questions to make sure you are okay. Let's start out with what happened, tell me what happened to set you off." Mitchel frowned as he listened to the woman's story and shook his head. "It is such a sad day when children lack respect, even if they are pirates, they should be respectful of people. Everyone deserves that." Quietly the doctor stood up and looked to Jeter as he began to explain that he was going to take Les off the ship and they would get a new one. He was fed up with two of the people aboard the ship. Giving a nod, he thought it was probably the best.

"It might be better for her, hopefully find a ship where people might be a bit more respectful of her and her condition." He then listened as Silas spoke up of not wanting to lose a friend and wanting to go with. "Well, if you are leaving, I will join you as well. Forgive me for saying, but I hold no allegiance to the captain, I joined up because he agreed to meet the one condition I had, no other reason than that." Jeter asked them to watch Les and he nodded to him. "You do not need to worry, she is in very good hands, go on now." Who better to keep her with than a doctor? Quietly he settled down before thinking while Jeter was leaving. Music was a good way to calm wild beasts, the same could be said for crazy people. While Mitchel was not talented in playing music, he had a secret talent of singing. After a moment, he broke out into a soft song by The Beatles called Hey Jude. He hardly sung for anyone but he was willing to do it now. He had a great love for old music, so that is what he sang mostly and boy did he have a talented voice when he sang. If he had not chosen to be a doctor, he could have made a killing as a singer.

Out O Cookies:
All godmodding was done with permission of coyote via yahoo messenger.

Clean Poster

User Image

Love… exciting and new.
Come aboard… we’re expecting yooouuu.
And love, life’s sweetest reward.
Let it flow, it flows back to you.
Yes, LOOOOOOOOVE! It’s LOOOOOOVE!
It’s LOOOOOOVE! It’s LOOOOOOVE! It’s LOOOOOOVE! It’s the Love Boat.

Cecil smiled as she said his room was lovely, glad she had her approval for some reason. His eyes just watched her as she touched the jeweled necklace around her neck. He smiled at her words with a low chuckle as she reached for his cheek. Such a simple touch, but he enjoyed it nonetheless. As the female was leaning close to him, his arms slowly unfolded before pulling her closer to him. Fully clothed without skin touching, he could hold her close to him.

"No, they may not be a way to a woman's heart, but when there is one that interests me so much and I cannot shower her with affection the best I can do is shower treasures upon her." The male spoke seriously as his eyes gazed over the female he held close to his warm body. "You are fallen, yes? If perhaps you gave more into sin, I could touch you."

He removed an arm from around her small waist, lifting it slowly to her cheek. Very gently the gloved hand caressed along her cheek, just using the back of his fingers to do so. His touch slowly trailed lower to her neck, enjoying being able to touch her but it was like misery not being able to really touch her. "Deny your heaven fully, deny your god, and fall deep into sin. It is all you need to do. Alas, it is a decision you alone must make, I cannot force your hand." He paused for a brief moment to lean down closer towards her ear to whisper softly. "We could be sinners together then. I will always take good care of you."

Straightening up, the incubus looked rather serious. There was so much about this younger fallen beauty he loved. He could list everything from her physical features to her personality. Perhaps he was tired of being alone in his life. Nearly 1000 years without another being to fully share things with could be rather boring. Besides, he wanted someone to shower with gifts and treat like a princess. Oh, he would not stop his flirtation with others that was something no one could change but at the end of the day he would always return to one person. Sure it meant giving up brothels and bars for meals, but she was not a human. Feeding from her meant endless supply, her life was not controlled by fate as humans were. She did not have a limited life span.

Shirtless Werewolf

6,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
My arms aching, back's breaking, legs aching, neck
And this whole ruddy ship is a huge creaking wreck.
We've flown ten thousand miles with this thorn in our sides
Though the wind's steady, strong with no clouds in the skies.

The ropes creaking, ship's leaking, sails are on fire,
And this whole bloody ship could go up like a pyre.
We've got smiles on our faces, but we've seen this before
No telling just now what we have in store.

The back-stabbing, loot-nabbing plans behind doors
Running low on the rum and depleting our stores
Can't tell who's on our side and who's ready to flip
When we hit the next port the whole crew could jump ship

Jeter grabbed Les as she lunged at the boy and pulled her back. He pulled her away from the table and held her tightly. “It’s alright Les, ignore him. He’s just a foolish kid. I know he’s bein’ disrespectful but your better than that.” He said calmly. He was used to this kind of thing. His father had been known to get set off at times. He had had to calm him down or he would get kicked out of the sanitarium he was in while they calmed him down. He got good at calming him down. He heard Maeve’s words and ge glared. It was the threat to his woman and his words about her being volatile and psycho. He hated that term. Hell he even hated the term crazy. It was just rude to call people that. Even if it was true they were unstable. He hauled Les back out of the galley in silence and said nothing to anyone just whispering soft calming words to her until he got her into the engine room and he held onto her as he locked the door and pocketed the key then released her. He drew a deep breath and listened to his woman and he ran a hand over her cheek. “I know but you would get in trouble with the captain. I know very well kids should have more respect but even though I would love to tan his hide I can’t. The captain sees to his punishments.” He sighed heavily.

He sighed and inhaled the scent of the coal dust and the engine oil. It relaxed him a bit. “Alright I am going to see what I can do about getting you off this ship. They obviously have no respect for you here and I won’t stand for that. I’m sure there are plenty of good ships looking for mechanics and such. We could get hired onto another ship.” He rolled his shoulders and then heard the knock at the door. He walked to the door and unlocked it with the key and he opened it up. He saw Mitchel there and he nodded softly to him. “What can I do for ya Mitchel, Silas?” He listened to Mitchel speak and he nodded. “Sure come on in.” He held the door open and stepped aside and let them inside then closed and locked the again. He watched his friend sit down and then heard Mitchel speak to Les and he watched in silence as he checked her over. He crossed his arms over his chest. Mitchel seemed quite good with her. He was glad. “Listen I am taking Les off this bloody ship. No one has any respect for her except you two and the captain. We’ll find another ship that will hire us on together.” He heard Silas speak up on not wanting to lose a friend and he sighed. He felt bad for leaving now but he had get L:es off this ship where she could be comfortable.”

As Mitchel spoke he nodded. “That settled it then the four of us will leave and get hired onto another ship. I have to go speak to the captain. Can you two watch Les for me. Oh and Silas she hasn’t eaten would you mind terribly making something up for her?” When Silas said sure he smiled. “Thanks.” He walked out of the engine room and sighed softly. He walked down to the captains quarters and knocked. He heard the comment to enter and he walked in and and saw Valentina there with the Captain. Which was not surprising. “Captain it’s about some events that happened recently. I won’t go into details but Les isn’t comfortable on this ship anymore. Maeve and Blaze have no respect for her or her condition. I want to take her off the ship and get her to one where she would be more comfortable. On top of that Silas and Mitchel wish to leave with us. I do not wish to cause problems or interrupt your hunt for the Isabella but Les is hardly in stable place right now if she continued this voyage and I fear for her. If it could be possible to make port and drops us off I would be terribly grateful and will pay for your lost loot.” He listened to the Captain agree if one of his crew was unstable he did not want them on the ship for their own safeties sake and he would make port immediately. But the lost loot had to be paid. Jeter nodded. “Thank you captain. I will pay you before we leave the ship.” He nodded and walked out of the room.

He headed back to the engine room in silence. He felt bad for making the captain lose his loot and the loot he’d have to pay would be a considerable deal of what he’d saved up over the years but it would be worth it to keep his woman comfortable and safe. He walked into the engine room and locked the door. “We will be making port immediately. I have to pay the loot the captain is going to lose but it’s worth it.” He sighed softly and sat down on the bed and looked at the meal Silas had put out for him. “Thank you Silas, you didn’t have to do that.” He picked up the plate and quietly began to eat the potatoes and bread roll then started in on the steak last. He then down the strong drink and looked at Silas. “That was…demon…wine.” He managed to choke out. His head was already feeling rather light. Even immortals got drunk off the strong liquid it was the only thing that could get them drunk. He sighed known this would be interesting to say the least.

With the moods flaring, crew's glaring, cut-throats the lot
With a paranoid captain always smelling a plot
We've worked hard on this journey, but there's no land in sight
And before it's all ended there could be a fight.

My arms aching, back's breaking, legs aching, neck
And this whole ruddy ship is a huge creaking wreck.
We've flown ten thousand miles with this thorn in our sides
Though the wind's steady strong with no clouds in the skies.

The ropes creaking, ship's leaking, sails are on fire,
And this whole bloody ship could go up like a pyre.
We've got smiles on our faces, but we've seen this before
No telling just now what we have in store.
User Image

Blaze

"Guess that makes sense.." Blaze eyed the piece of coal as Maeve set it down, running a finger through his hair. He was a child, whether he liked to think so or not, and had no idea of Les's condition. In fact, he hardly knew her, just thinking her to be a girl with quirks. He didn't understand, and had no idea his lack of understanding would result in people leaving. Blaze grinned happily as Maeve agreed to fix his door, feeling instantly better. "Yes! Thank you!" Immediately he hugged the woman's waist, ready to show her the broken door. "I'll just tell Jeter you already took care of it." He smiled, deciding the mechanic had a lot on his plate already. Just as he were about to head off, Maeve gave him a job to do..in which he made the usual 'aww..' expression. But Maeve's face booked no room to argue, and so he took the empty dishes back into the kitchen with slight reluctance.

In no time, the young demon was by Maeve's side again, leading her towards his room. Despite his better mood, he couldn't help but dwell on it. "I hope Jeter isn't too mad at me..he ain't say much but what if he hates me now?" It was obvious the relationship the mechanic had with Les, and he would hate for the their own to be weakened because of it. Soon, the two came upon the door of his cabin quarters, ridden with a hole caused by his own fire control..or lack thereof.

"Welp, there she is.. I got a bit distracted and then before I even knew it..hole."

In a relationship with PKMN trainer Nicholas

Demonic Rogue

9,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

Apparently there was no answer at Aleksander's door so Dark went back on deck and kept an eye out to make sure there was nothing wrong with the knots and sails. He knew he didn't have to check the engine or any of the mechanics since that was all Jeter's job. Dark still felt curious and went to the edge,checking out the motors as well but it seemed just fine. He then looked up on the main mast and decided to get in the crows nest. So he climbed the ropes to the top and sat down in the crows nest keeping an eye out in the distance. Dark then took a swig from his flask and sat it next to him. After sitting down himself and his flask he pulled out what looked to be a cigar and lit it up with a smile. He coughed a little "That's more like it"

Shirtless Werewolf

6,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Silas sat quietly as he listened to what was going on. He listened to Mitchel talk to Les and heard her explain her story. She seemed upset with the whole thing and he felt bad for her. He knew Jeter’s past and knew how his mother locked his father up just for his unstableness. He was the only one on the ship that knew about that. He was sure he would share it with Les in time but Jeter and Silas had become good friends over the years they had been here. He listened as Jeter said they were going to leave. He looked from Mitchel to Jeter. He didn’t want to lose his friend but he didn’t want to leave Mitchel. “I don’t like the idea of losing a friend. If Mitchel will come with I will go with you two. Otherwise I’m afraid I have to stay here. I made a promise to Mitchel.” He said calmly. As Mitchel said he would come he smiled. He listened to Jeter ask him to feed Les while he went to talk to the captain. He nodded softly. Infact he would feed everyone including Jeter when he got back.

He quietly made up for dishes of steak two with raw warm meat and two fully cooked meat, the ones with fully cooked meat had potatoes and dinner roll on them as well. He didn’t know if Mitchel could eat those foods unlike him who could not. “If you want anything else Mitchel just ask.” He then made up four glasses of demon wine and they were set for everyone. He quietly dug into his food cutting it up and then eating in silence. After he finished her downed the demon wine in one gulp. He knew it was bound to get him a little tipsy but he didn’t care. As Jeter walked back in he gestured to the meal for the male and said nothing else. He watched the other eat in silence now humming softly him himself and old demonic chant.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

[User Image

There's an old voice in my head
that's holding me back
Well tell her that I miss our little talks.
Soon it will all be over, buried with our past
We used to play outside when we were young
and full of life and full of love.
Some days I feel like I'm wrong when I am right.
Your mind is playing tricks on you my dear.
'Cause though the truth may vary
This ship will carry our bodies safe to shore. Hey!
Don't listen to a word I say Hey!
The screams all sound the same. Hey!
Though the truth may vary
this ship will carry our bodies safe to shore

A smile graced her lips as Blaze took the bowls and ran off to the kitchen. She was glad to see that he listened to her without much resistance. When he returned to her side with a hug, Maeve rustled his hair with her hands lovingly. “Alright. Show me this door of yours,” she said with a laugh as he led her to the room. She frowned as she assessed the damage. “I can fix it, don’t worry. But I’ll need to get some tools. And some of those tools are down in the engine room where they probably are,” she said with a shake of her head. It was going to be a really long day.

Maeve wondered briefly if she should have a word with the captain. She knew the words that were passed were cruel, but they were said out of anger. The woman had over reacted to what the boy said and had tried to attack him. Maeve firmly believed that she was not in the wrong for protecting Blaze. The woman had been disrespectful to their way of life on the ship and came off as rather snotty towards how they lived.

Maeve was not someone to simply give respect to anyone. That was something people had to earn, no matter their position in life. But she knew if the story was spun the wrong way then she and Blaze would be the ones to suffer the consequences. “Blaze, I think we should make a visit to the captain before trying to speak with the others. This is one of those times that we need to tread lightly. If this woman is unstable and Jeter cares so strongly for her then he’ll do anything for her. He will not see reason with either of us,” she said with a deep sigh. She knew this could end badly if she wasn’t careful. “Besides. I might need to speak him before trying to go down there for the supplies. If something happens I don’t want to be the one held responsible for their actions at this point.

You're gone, gone, gone away,
I watched you disappear.
All that's left is a ghost of you.
Now we're torn, torn, torn apart,
there's nothing we can do,
Just let me go, we'll meet again soon.
Now wait, wait, wait for me, please hang around
I'll see you when I fall asleep. Hey!
Don't listen to a word I say. Hey!
The screams all sound the same. Hey!

Clean Poster

User Image
Les was quiet as the two new people came in, well she knew Mitchel having briefly met with him. She sat on the bed quietly, still rather upset about losing her piece of coal she had dubbed her daughter. As the male knelt down before her, she nodded at his first question before listening as he wanted to know what happened. "We went to the galley, they had yucky food there. Some brat called me a b***h, do I look like a b***h? No, I do not. Then that woman with him." Not that she knew the name of the woman. "She was rather mean and rude as well not just to me but to Jeter. I swear if I get my hands on that kid, I will make him learn some damn manners." The female immortal huffed as she crossed her arms over her chest. She forgot to mention Che-Che, her mind was preoccupied on the kid that was so rude towards her and the woman that was just as bad as the kid.

Les listened as Jeter told them that they were leaving, she was more than happy to get off the ship. She blinked as the men agreed to go with and this caused her to grin. "We can have a huge going away party once we reach port, a party because we are away from brats and rude women." The female spoke but it went unnoticed. Her eyes followed Jeter as he left the small room and heard him leaving the engine room. At least it was locked so no one was going to get in and bother them. Soon enough the doctor began to sing and her eyes widened at him. "That sounds like music my mommy used to sing!" The female smiled before settling back on the bed, feel less angry, forgetting about her problems at the current time.

She blinked as the other male she had yet to meet made up food. Her eyes looked it over hungrily before she dove at it. Her attention turned to Jeter as he arrived back. Frowning as he said he had to pay the captain. It seemed like such an unfair trade. Why did they have to pay when they were wronged by others? Well, if he was going to pay the captain then she would help out. The female grabbed her food, not bothering to use utensils to eat her food, she ripped up the steak and ate it quickly before eating the potatoes and roll. Using the back of her sleeve, she wiped her lips on occasion before looking at Jeter as he spoke of the drink. Blinking for a moment, she grabbed the glass of demon wine, sniffing it for a bit.

The female just downed the whole drink, gulping it down quickly as if she did not feel the burn of the strong alcohol. Coughing as she set the drink down the girl could feel the effects almost immediately before giggling and breaking out into song. "I can see clearly now, the rain is gone... I can see all obstacles in my way." She paused before giggling and throwing her arms around Jeter, looking at the mechanic, leaning in close she licked the side of his face. Her eyes looked down at his pants and smiled. "Hello down there! How are you doing? What? You are lonely? Aww, you don't get out enough to play? How evil... maybe I could help you escape!" After a moment the female came up with an idea. "We all need to get naked, run around the ship screaming like monsters are chasing us! We could make a huge fire and dance naked around it. Let's tie up that little brat and roast him on the open fire as well as that girl. We could paint our faces in blood and go around like wolves."

Shirtless Werewolf

6,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
Name: Azeal
Race: Demon
History: Azeal was born in hell, the demon of war. Much like his brothers War held control of him for thousands of years while he ran through hell terrorizing the pit. It was not until Azeal gained control od War (his demon) that he realized what he had done. He left for Earth almost immediately to exile himself from Hell. He wandered earth for years in solitude making a life for himself on his own until He participated in all the wars that went on, generally being around to cause people to make war in the first place. His demon had the power to make people make war. His weakness being times of peace he cannot be around it very long without being in pain. He piloted a PT boat in World War II and then later on salvaged it from being destroyed and went around hunting pirates as a bounty hunter to be able to be around battle constantly. During the war the caused the apocalypse he was as usual the cause of the war. He does not feel guild for his actions as the world moved on quite well as worlds tend to do. He eventually got a small airship to pilot and now flies once more as bounty hunter looking for pirates.
Personality: Serious, Cruel, Cold to most. Battle hungry, Blood thirsty. He loves battle but he does have a slight soft side for Koli, his mechanic.
Postion: Captain
Ship: Theodosia
Other: He is very protective of Koli.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

User Image
An angel will die
Covered in white
Closed eye
Straight down the line

Ava was a bit surprised as he folded her into his arms against him. She rested her head against his chest as her arms circled around his waist where she knew their skin would not touch. As he spoke, she looked up at him. She was careful to not lay her forehead against his cheek or neck. She sighed as he spoke, understanding his point for making up the affection through gifts instead of intimacy.

His words following this had her pulling away from him a bit. “Yes, I am a fallen. But if I fully renounce my god, then I lose who I am. Cecil, I’m not sure if you understand. Without this I will be dark, there will be no light left in my soul. I couldn’t even tell you that I would be the same person I am now,” she said, the worry clear in her voice.

She knew that could do what he is asking for her to do. It was a choice that she would be able to make rather easily if she truly believed it was what she wanted. “If I choose this path, it would be for you. This is not something that could late be undone. Cette décision qui changera je suis à jamais. Je ne peux pas défaire ce que sera fait,” she said seriously. She hardly realized her dialect had slipped halfway through her words. She stared up at him, returning his serious gaze.

Her eyes fluttered closed as he whispered in her ear. She knew that what he said was true. They were immortal and could spend eternity together. But he was incubus, not the type to settle down together with a quiet life. A voice in her head whispered for her to question if that was even the kind of life she would want. She was, as he said, a fallen. She was not worthy of heaven now and he was offering her the chance to be worthy of something. To be worthy of him.

Battling her emotions, Ava pulled herself out of his embrace. She paced around his room for a moment before turning back to him. “I can’t make this decision right now. I need time,” she said suddenly. Before he could say anything, she turned and walked out of the bedroom and back into his office. Pulling off her gloves, she shoved them into her bag and looked back at him. “Please, Cecil, let me think and sort out what I want. I will be in my office if you need me,” she advised before walking out of his cabin. She hurried down to her office off the infirmary and immediately sent away her assistant. As she sat back in her chair, she ran her hands over her necklace as she considered his words.

((OOC: I won't be back on until later tonight or possibly tomorrow. I have to go out of town to see my mom and help her get ready for Easter. Yay for dying easter eggs! Lol))

Liberal Genius

Appearance: As seen on avi
Name: Rowland Synnett
Race: Human
History: He started out his career on airships when he was just 8 years old, being his fathers cabin boy. By age 19 he had enough money to purchase his own Airship, he decided to become a chartered freighter. Two years passed and he was only just scraping a living, until one day he was asked to carry a shipment of prohibited goods through navy patrols. Without thinking he accepted the job and shorlty after became one of the most infamous smugglers to ever grace the skys. He has recently decided to sell his ship and sign up with the Trading comany.
Personality: Sarcastic, Calm & collected, Will usually reply with a joke before any actual awnser.
Slightly conservative about his own thoughts & feelings.
Postion: Captain
Ship: The Isbella
Other: (Cant think of anything ATM)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out