Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

This achievement is easy to get or it's just another keep trying until you get kicked from your own pc?

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

emotion_bigheart gaia_angelleft classified_diedrich gaia_angelright emotion_bigheart

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

emotion_bigheart gaia_angelleft classified_diedrich gaia_angelright emotion_bigheart

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Amorous Sex Symbol

Phieth
This achievement is easy to get or it's just another keep trying until you get kicked from your own pc?

i found it fairly easy to get. i got both flip achievements.

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Travelgirl2009
Phieth

biggrin wow

mind to share the secret?

16,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pieversity 200
Travelgirl2009
Phieth

What are the two achievements? Surviving a flip and "losing" a flip?

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Mueth's Partner

Unholy Harvester

Amorous Sex Symbol

kremzeek
Travelgirl2009
Phieth

What are the two achievements? Surviving a flip and "losing" a flip?

actually, no. you get an achievement for your thread flipping from cute to anti-cute and you get another achievement for a thread flipping from anti-cute to cute, or atleast i think they're 2 different achievements. it might only count as 1, but i'm not 100% positive.
there's also the Protector of Cuteness achievement and the Destroyer of Cuteness achievement, which i also have.

Destructive Brawler

14,600 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Sherlock BUMP whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers