Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Elf King Alberic's Decks
Just beat all three campaign's mission 10 and here's the decks I used. Just want to collaborate with everyone and see what deck they used to defeat chapter 10.

Demons:
note: as long as ONE death dealer survives you'll be fine, your herald can die as long as another death dealer was summoned to take its place.

also I was able to summon all units except for one Krylyr, and defeated 4 units before the final battle.

Humans:
I actually beat this twice but the first time the game kept going for some reason and summoned units on her home base even though I owned the portal stressed

the second attempt I beat it without even being able to summon Jakyr or Eldwyn

Dragons:
let me just say they are amazing, I got to mana wells and succubus' home base very quickly and had two battles before final battle where the first battle was 10 vs 4, and the second battle was 12 vs 4 greatly cutting down her forces

also the amount of HP they have I only used them for their meat shieldiness and Jakyr's fear :3 while the supporting units used their specials to quickly take down the remaining forces.

Note: Jagged Legions and Nagle Mages make the battle way easier (only use one legion though as the others will just die and not use their specials : P)

Jagged Legion will cut down Succubus' speed below Nagle Mage's even with a Cloud of Curses in effect.

Hellspawn
User Image

Avalon
User Image

Flameborn
User Image

Mage Ragepunk's Decks
Here's both of my M10 Decks: One for Hellspawn, and one for Avalon. I'll post Flameborn's when I get that far.

User Image

User Image

Just completed Flameborn's *Campaign. Feels quite awesome.

User Image

*I'm a derp. I typed "Faction" instead of "Campaign". sweatdrop
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/heralds-of-chaos/beat-mission-10-on-the-second-try/t.85233513/

I PIECES I's Decks
Avalon
User Image

Hellspawn
User Image

Tay Lorien

thank you for the challenge burning_eyes here is the deck based on what you have
feel free to put this deck up there elf

The deck(sorry its not a 100% non 4star+ deck. since i knew you had fafnir i had to have him there for meatshield purposes)
User Image

The end results
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Istoleyourtaco's Decks
I have beaten M10 a bunch I started farming it now since Helena is worth a ton of essence and it is a short mission. These are my decks I have tried it with

2 Jakr
4 WtW
4Fafnir
4 Krylyr
2 cadogan
1 eldwyn
2 succubus
2 koylr
1 mardu
4 mana
4 OTG
1 breath of the ancients

this works for all three heralds and before you say DD would be targeted first [ this is true] but it still works

second deck was sort of a fun deck [ it is very fun ] let's see if anyone notices why

4 mountain wyrms
4dragoneye sorcerer
2 Jakr
4 krylyr
2 fafnir
2succubus
4 mana
4 otg
1 breath of the ancients

Sitaris' Decks
Here's the deck I used:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I'm lucky I don't need either Mana Convergence, but I keep them just in case I get shafted with my starters. Mardu is just a buffer for the last few rounds to keep the back row from getting decimated, since he usually gets targeted last.

Tay Lorien's Decks
Finally beat it.

Here's what I had in the battle.

Gwydion
2 corwin
master of flames
succubus
3 dragoneye sorceror (2 killed)
kak (killed at end)
2 mt worm (killed)
death dealer (killed)
zerakyl (killed)
dead sun minion (killed)
2 rage dragon (killed)

piling up dragoneye sorceror+mt worm+zerakyl when I could, to hit everything. Succubus/dead sun minion/kak to stun/redirect Helena. And constantly heal with gwydion. MoF didn't really help.

Symphony of the Knight's Decks
I beat Demon Campaign with this deck:
User Image
My strategy with this deck is here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/heralds-of-chaos/need-some-advice-for-hellspawn-10-resolved-yay/t.85263571_1/#2

If you have the cards I would replace:

-1 Cerness for 1 Krylyr the Eye

-2 Gnashing's for 1 Tower Guardian and 1 more Cadogan or Jakyr the Fang

Reikero's Decks
Didn't know this existed. O:

Dragons:
User Image
Time I beat it, I didn't even get to pull my Breath of Ancients. xD So it's doable without.

Kingdom:
User Image
Didn't pull Gavyn in the time I won either so it's doable without legendaries.. though they help a lot. o uo

Haven't beaten Hellspawn yet, though I got pretty close once. orz

berry-sweet-promise's Decks
I just beat mission 10 for the third time (other two times gwydowin died =./) but it was strange because there was only 6 units of Helena and I had 14 units. So I wonder if they changed it.

But heres the deck:

Kingdom:
corwin as hereald
4 rage dragons and open the gates
2 fafnir and succbus
1 eldwyn, jakyr, furliss, mardu, dragon essense
3 mana convergence

Pan Twardowski's Decks
User Image

Didn't summon Cad, Death Dealer, or one of the Mistresses, so it's very possible to beat without Jakyr or Cad. I didn't end up using the Nagle Mage's special either. Beat it on the first try.

Faithom's Decks
omg laughing this is for all the nubs out there. Pan wanted me to post the deck I won with so here it is. Just started playing on Saturday so quite nub and unorganized deck. I haven't bought any cards except silver packs yet so my cards are quite boring BUT AT LEAST they prove that the mission is completely doable.

+1 more thunder lizard

Didn't end up pulling Naigl, any of the thunder lizards, or the heralds other than my starter. Didn't use any of the spells either in the end. Finished battle with 8 units standing @ almost full health. whee

If I have to tailor the deck again I'd probably pull out a few of the cards like the sorcerer and half the # of spell cards.

edit://went back and tweaked. Beat it again quite easily with 10 units remaining.
I entered battle like this and completed like dis. Having Corwin definitely sped things up a little.

Mechanical Requiem's Decks
:: This is my deck on flameborn. I have yet to try the other factions. For now, I´m happy with my extra Krylyr yum_tea ::

User Image

Aerithalsky's Decks
here is the deck i use for mission 10 unnerfed(of all three factions
4 Guardian of the plinth(defender, extra attune essence computer will attack them before DD)
1 succubus(awesome ability)
4 mountain wyrm
4 open the gates
3 chained berserker(only have 3)(defender low mana cost)
2 cadogan
3 kak the scar
cloud of curses
1 aether wizard(counter enemy cloud of curse or just higher accuracy for this dragon heavy deck)
1tower guardian (you will never be able use his ability to protect the gawyn)
1 jakyr
1kryler
1 rage
1 twilight succubus(cuz I want her in my deck

Usually the computers will attack guardian of the plinth then berserkers if your playing demons

Angry who did that's Decks
this deck always wins with dragons - you dont even need to kill things before Armageddon, just summon
http://i.imgur.com/BdF70iS.jpg

edit: not dis is better http://i.imgur.com/Wkwaz8J.jpg

(might not really need the furliss's)

Vicious Prophet

Seems like OTG decks are working the best for M10.

Perfect Saint

I'm missing 4 of the cards there.

clarion's King

Super Model

Elf King Alberic
note: as long as ONE death dealer survives you'll be fine, your herald can die as long as another death dealer was summoned to take its place.

This I didn't know about. Thanks for the tip.

Bloodthirsty Demon

24,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
updated first post

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Pan Twardowski
Seems like OTG decks are working the best for M10.

yep, used it on all three of my different faction wins.
Avalon
User Image

Hellspawn
User Image

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I have beaten M10 a bunch I started farming it now since Helena is worth a ton of essence and it is a short mission. These are my decks I have tried it with

2 Jakr
4 WtW
4Fafnir
4 Krylyr
2 cadogan
1 eldwyn
2 succubus
2 koylr
1 mardu
4 mana
4 OTG
1 breath of the ancients

this works for all three heralds and before you say DD would be targeted first [ this is true] but it still works

second deck was sort of a fun deck [ it is very fun ] let's see if anyone notices why

4 mountain wyrms
4dragoneye sorcerer
2 Jakr
4 krylyr
2 fafnir
2succubus
4 mana
4 otg
1 breath of the ancients

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Istoleyourtaco

2 Jakr
4 WtW
4Fafnir
4 Krylyr
2 cadogan
1 eldwyn
2 succubus
2 koylr
1 mardu
4 mana
4 OTG
1 breath of the ancients

4 mountain wyrms
4dragoneye sorcerer
2 Jakr
4 krylyr
2 fafnir
2succubus
4 mana
4 otg
1 breath of the ancients

updated first post, also I would love to try this out ^^ but breath of the ancients is sadly one of the five cards I'm missing lol

Lonely Knight

63,925 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
any ones that don't involve 4-5* monsters? I only have 1 4* (fafnir) and 1 5* (zerakyl, because I have succubus which got changed to 3*).
Tay Lorien
any ones that don't involve 4-5* monsters? I only have 1 4* (fafnir) and 1 5* (zerakyl, because I have succubus which got changed to 3*).

i can probably do no 4+ star deck as long as its not hellspawn. which faction?

Versatile Loverboy

Here's the deck I used:

If I'm lucky I don't need either Mana Convergence, but I keep them just in case I get shafted with my starters. Mardu is just a buffer for the last few rounds to keep the back row from getting decimated, since he usually gets targeted last.

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
Tay Lorien

with that list you can copy my Hellspawn deck minus one Jakyr the Fang as long as you have the other 3 star cards in that deck list or you could substitute some of the cards with mountain worms and filth elementals

but the key to defeating her is to take out as many units as possible before armageddon (she usually sends out 4 or 5 units when i fight her)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff