Herbology 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
History of Magic 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Transfiguration 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Care of magical studies 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 3 ]
Divination 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Muggle studies 0.055555555555556 5.6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 18 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 ... 70 71 72 >

Just hoping it doesn't die so quickly, as soon as it started to show signs of life again

Invisible Codger

Nihilist War God
Just hoping it doesn't die so quickly, as soon as it started to show signs of life again

Ah, I see. That's part of the reason I plopped it into my signature. I wonder if
Darak
Gabe is still around? I think I can manage some drama there. I'd need to figure out how but I think it can be done.

Come on, if Hagrid of all people, knew that "Why, there isn't a wizard alive today that's not half-blood or less.", it's probably not exactly a secret, as much as the old pure-blood families would like it to be. Tycho/Carrow drama anyone? Put that wooden spoon down, Anthony.
Haha, I hope he's still around. There's a bit we need to work out in the RP.

I originally had Randall in the hospital wing with Gabe, Gabe figured Randall out and... confronted him. By means of kidnapping and torture. Lol

but then I had to leave the RP, and when I returned, it somehow got decided that Randall was at St. Mungos this whole time, after the attack & I just went with it. So Gabe never confronted Randall.

Invisible Codger

Nihilist War God
Haha, I hope he's still around. There's a bit we need to work out in the RP.

I originally had Randall in the hospital wing with Gabe, Gabe figured Randall out and... confronted him. By means of kidnapping and torture. Lol

but then I had to leave the RP, and when I returned, it somehow got decided that Randall was at St. Mungos this whole time, after the attack & I just went with it. So Gabe never confronted Randall.

Hmm ... so something like this, maybe?

Anthony points out that Nyx and Gabe both have this problem of ... well, attempting to disown parts of their heritage. In Anthony's head, they're both just as bad as each other because one of the core aspects of Anthony is that he's a literal half-blood and damn proud of it. Cue drama along the lines of "I. am. not. like. her/him." Then Randall fails at keeping the peace and things get ugly?

The thing that Anthony fails to see though is that he goes so far to avoid their problem, that he ends up looping all the way around and arriving at the same problem via the opposite one! Yes, he doesn't disown either part of his heritage but he still ends up proud of ancestry that he had no control over! I wonder if we can get someone to smack him over the head with this fact.
Can't hurt to stir things up.

Invisible Codger

Nihilist War God
Can't hurt to stir things up.

ashiro6
DeadOnTheStrip

Hmm ... so perhaps he starts the drama then grabs Titius and is like "Don't ask but now is an excellent time for a Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff Scrimmage" and scrimmage goes on while the drama is unfolding and perhaps afterwards, we can get Titus to point some things out like Anthony is just as bad on that front... it's all for Anthony's own good, of course.

Invisible Codger

Nihilist War God

ashiro6
DeadOnTheStrip

There. One post designed to get the Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff teams away quickly on a certain day. Now all we have to do is get Anthony to make some smart remark about Tycho/Carrow on that day. Team though... anyone without a second (or indeed, first, if you're a lurker) character fancy whipping up a Ravenclaw player though?
Happy new years!

Invisible Codger

Nihilist War God
Happy new years!

Happy new years!
Hey guys. I am thinking about coming back. I have a lot of few time and I want to get back into roleplaying. Are you guys okay with me joining again?
The prankster returns? Awesome, lol!
Yes, and I'm going to make a new character. She will only pull pranks, and that's all she will do. I have a devious plan for this character smile
So what year is it exactly in this rp? I am wondering, so I can get my back story correct.
DeadOn has it based 11 years after the fall of Voldemort.
In the Harry Potter universe, Tom Marvolo Riddle's life was from 31 December, 1926 – 2 May, 1998. link

So, if we're going with that - it's currently 2009. Harry Potter would be 29, lol
Okay sweet. Thanks, and this world perfectly with my plan.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff