Welcome to Gaia! ::

22,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image

• "I accomplished what I wanted," he murmured, not planning on giving her anymore than that. While it wasn't the full truth, it wasn't a lie either. Styxx had hoped to see his fight with Kyrinthis through to the end. Unfortunately that hadn't happened and while it wasn't a complete victory in his books, it was as close to what he wanted that he could be satisfied with it. As far as the goal to capture the Royals… it was a give and take. If the Royals won this round, they would win the next. It was the nature of things, a constant battle between two opponents until one emerged victorious. After how long was up to Fate and whatever the result they would either be pleased with the result or wrench it from the lion's maw, holding Victory in a bloody grasp. And that was an ending he was almost looking forward to. A hard earned and narrow victory was always better than one given out on a silver platter.

Gently rolling his fingers around the bow, he watched the scene take shape below. The royals scurrying like ants towards the carriages. All it would take was a few well placed shots to incapacitate the horses and prevent the Royals from getting away, but he didn't do it. While there was only one mage in sight and she was busy organizing the group, it was the perfect opportunity. But he made a promise to help the pink haired princess. Help her escape if only to get what he wanted in the end. Riva's appearance on the roof was rather unfortunate since she was now the one person who could tell Mikhail that he had refused to act to keep the royals at the palace until guards caught up to them. Though her whispered words were slightly reassuring he couldn't be sure about just how honest they were. Was she really so disinterested in the chase or was she witnessing his inaction and making the comment to see how he would react?

"If you're looking for conversation, Riva, I'm sure the Commander would be far better company." Under any other circumstances he would indulge the Naga in a bit of conversation hoping to get something else later. His escape to the roof had not only been to get a better vantage point to target the Royals as they made their escape, but the solitude also gave him time to think. Sort through the multitude of thoughts going through his mind. Foremost of which was the meeting which would be set up for him, provided the princess even remembered. Bargains, compromise, it had always been the way things worked. Information for a kiss… It was perhaps time to abandon such childish games, but they were still proving beneficial. "Or perhaps Remus, if he's still in one piece…" A side glance to the minx beside him, before returning his attention to the courtyard and the man barreling outside. Styxx couldn't spend so much time checking up on Remus; he may get the wrong idea. Believe Styxx actually, genuinely, cared about this wellbeing. The only thing he cared about was the energy he could siphon from Psy….

The man he'd been watching reached for something, and Styxx drew the arrow back to full draw. If they were attacked he'd fire back. The javelin was thrown, Styxx released the arrow, and the man was moving out of the way and continuing to approach. From Riva's words, he could assume the two of them knew each other and had a history. So something he didn't want to be apart of. Was his quiet perch about to become the scene of another fight? It would appear so. A quick shake of his head and he was standing with his bow held at his side, watching the stranger scale the wall. "I'm sure you'll have no problem taking care of that on your own…" Who would have thought the roof would get so crowded? Moving out of the way of the fight that was about the start, he tried to keep both Riva and her one eyed friend, and the carriage below in sight. The new arrival, while a rather curious thing with the way he was dressed, was nothing more than a distraction.

In a few seconds he grew bored of the two friends and walked away to another spot that was a little less crowded. Not as ideal as his initial nest, but he could get the job done nonetheless. The one eyed man was an idiot and not worth his time or attention. Riva was far too much of a match for him anyway. Unless she felt like toying with him, he had no doubt the body of a green-eyed brute would be found dumped in the courtyard by the end of the night. Drawing and nocking another arrow, Styxx willed the carriage to depart before the other Riders arrived and more chaos ensued.

Ꮗith: Riva & ??? [Glenn] tab tab ℒocation: Roof tab tab ℳood: Annoyed
    tab x ➠ No one

• Ꮋunger: ██████████ 100%
    Ꮋealth: ██████████ 86%
    x
    ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    Quiver: 100% Full; Arrows: 19/20
    Daggers x2
    Mask : [x]
    Ring - tracks other Riders.

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡs
    hope this is okay

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User ImageUser Image
    Alone, alone, all, all alone...: ??? (Mali & Toma) tab // tab Alone on a wide wide sea...: At home
    And never a saint took pity on...: Nervous tab // tab My soul in agony...: 100%

• Looking for Kyrin and the others was going no where. Danielle couldn't find Kyrinthis, Felija or any of the others in the room and could only assume they'd gone after Anik. He wasn't here either. She shook her head, a little angry at herself for getting so caught up in the past that she hadn't been keeping track of them. Maybe she would just ask Mali about this. A way to stop the memories. Before she could even begin to ponder this much longer, shouting could be heard and the sound of heavy footfalls soon after. And only one name came to her head. Calcifer. Sure enough, the hothead was being pulled through the room by Felija. Danni had thought the goal of tonight was to rescue Anik without getting caught or making a scene. She didn't even have to try to look as shocked as the other dancers who had stopped to watch this scene play out, which was probably for the better because if she had to try, it probably would have given her away. In a guilty by association kind of way. While the pairs hasty departure meant that she probably should start to make her way out as well, Feli had a good head on her shoulders and could probably take care of Calcifer and make sure there was no more trouble to deal with. Until then, Danni would wait for things to quiet down again then make her way out. It would be too obvious that she was with them if she left now. At least in her mind.

Continuing to linger off to the side of the room, she waited for the quiet buzz of conversation to return, the music to start up again, the dancers to resume their endless twirls around the dance floor. However, this was not to happen. For even as the conductor looked like he was getting ready to get things going again, there was a small pop and then someone screaming about an explosion. This cry was echoed until everyone was stampeding out of the room. She supposed now was as good a time as any. Although she didn't want to trip in this long as heck dress and be trampled by the throng. Danielle tried to stay off to the side and avoid being swept away by the tide as much as possible. For the most part, she was mostly successful, only moving a few feet closer to the door. Whatever explosion there had been didn't seem serious anyway. The building was still standing, and with no shaking after the blast the castle was probably structurally sound. She wasn't too worried. Plus all the information she knew about medieval castles led to her believing they could take quite a few hits before falling.

With the crowd in the ballroom thinned out, Danni started to make her leave, only to be joined by Mali who inquired after her well-being then proceeded to drag her out of the room, leaving her tripping in her feet. "I would be a lot better if you stopped dragging me!" She complained, but even so she figured out a rhythm and was soon keeping up with the girl and leaving the room. The faster the better actually cause she could have sworn they were now getting odd looks. So much for being inconspicuous.

Removing the mask once they were out in the courtyard, Danielle followed Mali towards the carriage and the others who were waiting, a bit stunned to see Kyrinthis on the roof with a bow in her hands. "Are you sure that's safe? How is she going to be able to stay up there and shoot? Wouldn't it be better if she were standing at the back?" Well maybe not, because that foothold seemed small as well, but it was far better than being on top the carriage. If they were chased then all the turns, and at a high-ish speed could send Kyrin flying! And after she just made her way back to them, they couldn't lose her too. A frown pulling at her lips, she started towards the carriage when she noticed a guy in a cloak. Getting Mali's attention since the look on Psykhe's face suggested that she had better get in the carriage so they could leave instead of asking questions, Danielle pointed at the mystery man. "Who is he? Is he like Glenn, can we trust him?" Wait, where was Glenn? Wouldn't they have to wait for him before leaving? She understood the need to leave, but they couldn't leave Glenn behind... even if he was an absolute pain when trying to get her to fight. She probably owed him though; without his help, she wouldn't be able to even use the thing without cutting herself, let alone defend herself from being attacked. Not that she could fight back though. She wouldn't. "I'm not getting in that thing with someone I don't know." Stranger Danger anyone? Were they crazy? Then again, maybe they all were. They were starting to believe the story about their lives here. The alternative wasn't any better either. Stay and face a potentially terrible death or leave with Mr. Hood and maybe live to see another day. But Anik wasn't dead yet.... he was healthy and the crown prince. And Psykhe hadn't killed her yet either. Both options were horrible actually now that she thought about it.
  • 22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User ImageUser Image
    Alone, alone, all, all alone...: Mali tab // tab Alone on a wide wide sea...: Rudolph's
    And never a saint took pity on...: Hopeful tab // tab My soul in agony...: Healthy

• Danielle bit back a grown when Mali asked to talk. All she wanted to do was change out of these clothes and clear the air from the bad energy. Still, she followed and when they arrived where ever Mali wanted to go, she listened carefully, trying to make sense of what she was saying. "I just want to go home, Mali. I didn't ask for any of this, nor do I want it," she sighed. "If I knew there would have been so much fighting and that Calcifer and his satellites were here, I would have refused to come along right from the get go." It it felt like each day, more and more of them were chasing after Cal. She hated it. It would have been fine if someone else got the gem of fire. Someone who didn't have Cal's personality. Danni could get along with all of the rest of them. And honestly, she didn't see how Cal even saved the group just now; it was all Feli. They didn't need the fire.

"I didn't help Cal because I couldn't. i know that makes no sense to you Mali, but there was nothing I could have done. The injury was fatal, he was going to die anyway. No matter what I did to try to help him." It was like cancer. One minute you were there, happy and laughing, and the next you were gone. There were some who survived, but they caught it early and made changes in their lives. Cal was stage three. No matter what she did it wouldn't have helped. And she knew that if she even extended her hand to help something would go wrong. The healing waters wouldn't work. She would be stopped from doing anything to help him by a force she didn't understand and couldn't control. "Why can't you just send me home? Please? I'm more than willing to help the others if they need anything, but I can't deal with Calcifer." It was just impossible. Mali made it sound like her only options were to stay here in Hentor, but if she was able to travel from Earth to this place, then she should be able to travel back home.

While everything told her that he place was here, Mali was seemingly willing to toss her aside. So obviously, her position in the group wasn't all that important and they would be able to get along just fine without her. So that should mean she would be able to see Rei again. Eyes hopeful, she looked at Mali. "You can send me back, right? Please Mali? I miss my family, I miss my boyfriend." It felt like this nightmare was about to be over. There would be no more fighting, no more death, no more bullies... She could go back to being a normal teenager with her friends and family. All they had to do was open another portal and send her back. Earth was now the closest thing there was to heaven; Hentor was like hell. She would do almost anything to be able to go back home. This was a nice vacation, but now it was time to get back to real life!

I speak in a bold #11bbcc
  • 22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User ImageUser Image
    Alone, alone, all, all alone...: Royals, CF, Mali, & Psy tab // tab Alone on a wide wide sea...: At Rudolphs
    And never a saint took pity on...: Sad tab // tab My soul in agony...: Healthy

• Danielle couldn't even wait to be out of the carriage. The moment it stopped and they arrived at Rudolph's she clambered out, excusing herself to get past Felicja and took a deep breath of the cool night air. There were too many bad vibes in that carriage. It was too negative. And it smelled of blood and… she shuddered. It was just horrible for someone like her! If only she had a bit of amber. Burning it as an incense was said to transform ambient negative energy to positive energy. And there was plenty of negative energy in the air. But there was a patch of Angelica growing around here. That was also helpful. Turning to face those in the carriage, her eyes were sad, but not because she regretted not acting to help Cal, but because they all wanted to subvert the natural order of things. "Feli, Calcifer is not my friend. He's yours. And animals and plants are helpless and have no one to speak for them. That one," she pointed at Cal. "Had the power to speak for himself and act for himself and decided to only bring negativity into the world. There's no reason for him to act the way he does. Why should someone like him get a second chance when animals are brutally slaughtered each day, being treated in inhumane ways, without a second thought?"

After quietly saying her piece, she looked back towards the burning bridge, shaking her head. Danielle decided that Calcifer was good at one thing: destruction. It did help them get away, but now the fire was left without any sort of control. It would no doubt spread towards the surrounding areas. A slight frown pulling at her lips, Danni wondered if there was some way of her to carry copious amounts of water back towards the fires and put them out. They didn't have to be so reckless and destroy all the helpless wildlife did they? Levelling a glare in Calcifer and Felicja's direction, she went to go find some clothes to change into. It would be sad if this dress was even more ruined than it was already. She wasn't one hundred precent sure, but Danni suspected that some of Cal's blood had stained the hem of it. She would never be able to wear it again.

Starting towards the house, she wondered what she did wrong in life to be stuck here. Calcifer's negativity, Felicja and all the others sticking up for the redhead and sharing in his violent tendencies. She had to remember to take deep breaths and not let them affect her. They didn't know what they were talking about. The Universe did not revolve around Cal. And if anyone questioned her about her actions tonight she would kindly remind them that she didn't ask to be stuck with the group of murderers, and would rather be back home, relaxing in Rei's arms and making plans for their future, and going camping on the weekends. Being at one with nature. Instead, that was cut short by that boy who should have died when he attacked Rei so violently, and Mali breaking into her house.

Danielle prayed Psykhe wouldn't be punished because of her actions tonight and that Feli would be okay as well. As for Will… Danielle hoped he was feeling better. She should have thought of brining him some juniper, but she wasn't going to go around searing for the plant -- if it even existed here -- out in the dark. Instead, she went to where the patch of angelica was and carefully pulled off a few of the leaves. She would need to put this in a plate and burn it before she did anything else. She was practically dying under the negativity in the air and it wasn't good for her at all. Staring at the leaves in her hand, she wondered just how much of this Cal would need to inhale before he became a better person…
  • 22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User Image
    User Image

• One would have thought that being shot at by one of her own would have been enough for Obelia to stop and give up the chase. Apparently not. The horses had reached top speed, whatever slim hope she had of catching the carriage was gone by the time she recovered and started after them again, and some fiery twisters had been created. Still she pursued. Maybe this wasn't that much of a loss. If she was going to be foolish enough to run off a burning bridge then... Perhaps now that they'd cut the chaff they would be able to rally and actually make some progress. This was, to be perfectly honest, getting to be ridiculous. They had only won a third of their encounters with the Royals, and here, where they had been expecting them to make an appearance, they couldn't even manage to capture one of them. It was disgusting. Maybe he would bury his frustrations in some whore....

Walking down from the roof, Styxx made his way through the castle, intent on going to the pub to pick someone up after he dropped a few items off in his room and changed out of this get up. Almost to his room in the castle, another thought struck him, causing him to pause. Aaron. It was almost that time of year again, wasn't it. Suddenly he didn't feel like going over to the bar for a drink and a woman. Both of those could wait and there would be plenty of other opportunities to grab both. It had been, what, three years since his brother died, and he always found time to visit the grave. He would do that before any other form of entertainment.

Looking up, he realized that he was standing in front of Eleanora's room. Had she heard that Obelia had died and Lucy had been sent away? Probably. If a member of the Riders left, voluntarily or otherwise, the others were informed of it rather quickly. Styxx questioned the wisdom of Remus telling Lucy to leave, especially on a night such as the one they had just had, but he couldn't run after her and bring her back. Even if it was for the child's peace of mind. Styxx knew she considered all of them like family, and to have two family members suddenly disappear only hours apart was difficult. He knew from experience that losing one was hard, and their puppeteer was far younger than he had been at the time. She lost two women who would have been a ... better influence on her than the Naga. At least at her age. Then again, what did he know? Eleanora wasn't having what anyone would consider a normal childhood.

A knock on the door received no immediate response and after waiting a few seconds he knocked again, "Eleanora, it's Styxx. Mind if I come in?" The question, though, was unnecessary; he was already opening the door even as he spoke. To his relief, she wasn't hiding in here with Remus. That... would have been an encounter he wasn't really in the mood for right now. It would only remind him of the fact that in his last few days, Aaron had been spending more and more time with the blonde. Something to which he still harboured resentment. If he could get through the next few days without having to spend a lot of time around him, it would be all the better.
    Eleanora was seated in a corner of the room, her knees drawn up to her chest, her arms wrapped around them, little paper puppets marching around. Not too far away from where he presently stood was a caged wolf pup. And here he thought Elsa was her only pet. "Are you planning on taming the wolf, El?" The creature still had a feral look to its eye. Quiet for now, but undoubtedly looking for an opportunity to break from its cage. Taking a seat in front of her, he watched the puppets as they marched for a moment before speaking up again. "How are you holding up?"

Ꮗith: Eleanora tab tab ℒocation: Roof ➠ El's room tab tab ℳood: Nostalgic & Concerned

• Ꮋunger: ██████████ 70%
    Ꮋealth: ██████████ 66%

ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    Quiver: 85% Full; Arrows: 17/20
    Daggers x2
    Spell Book

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡs
    Let me know if there needs to be any changes.

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User ImageUser Image
    Alone, alone, all, all alone...: Kyrinthis tab // tab Alone on a wide wide sea...: Japan!
    And never a saint took pity on...: Patient tab // tab My soul in agony...: Healthy

• Mali might not have been willing to send her back to Earth last night, but when it was announced that morning that they were all going to be taking a trip back to find Noa and Vale, Danni could hardly contain her excitement. She wasn't sure if it was simply a fact that was overlooked, or Mali's forgetfulness, but Danni would have screamed for joy when she was given a set of enchanted clothes and told she was to come along as well, but she didn't want Mali to have second thoughts. Clothes to help her fit in, a trip back to Japan... she was going home! From the time she was paired with Kyrinthis and Mali, she could sense the negative energy coming off of the pink haired girl in waves. She probably should have burned more Angelica last night, but it didn't matter to her right now. On the other side of that portal was Rei, and her father, and her brothers. Her real family and boyfriend. This betrothal thing was so out of date. It was wrong to force her to marry some guy she hardly knew. There wasn't even one positive memory with her supposed fiancé! The only memory she could seem to firmly grasp was one where she was telling him she hated him. He didn't seem to care much either way. Though later she did have a memory of her Hentor self blushing as she looked at him... Or maybe the person beyond him? It didn't matter. Vale was just another satellite for Calcifer.

After Mali's parting instructions, Danielle gave a sweet smile and nodded as if agreeing she wouldn't run off. While lying wasn't something she was fond of, this would be a time where she would make an exception. Kyrin moved away from her too, and Danielle couldn't be more relieved. Now she was out of arm's reach and she didn't feel that anger against her skin as easily. Concentrating on the clothing she was wearing, Danni worked on changing it into something more modern: a black sequin striped off the shoulder top and jeans. Since this was a rather ingenious piece of material, she remembered to pick up all the pieces. She could find a use for this any day! And it would be perfect for prom. Who needs an expensive prom dress when all she had to do was look at one concentrate and voilà! she was wearing it?

Danielle started to walk away from Kyrin and the school when the other girl's voice called to her. She winced and then turned around with a sigh, placing her hand on her hip. "Kyrin, Kyrin, Kyrin. You don't understand. I wouldn't have killed him. The woman who impaled him with the steel rod did that. I just accepted that it was too late for him and left him to his fate. I would have been sad if he had died as all loss of life is a terrible thing, but using this gift to do something which the Universe is so obviously against will only harm him in the future." Pushing her hair out of her face, she couldn't wait to go buy a hair tie. Could she turn the spare squares of fabric into scrunchie? Hmm... Danni gave it a try, determined to have one thing go right... There! Perfect! Tying her hair in a side ponytail, she continued speaking. "I know you like Calcifer, but it would have been best if you let him pass peacefully rather than have him continue to suffer. Hasn't he been fatally wounded once before? Don't you think this is just a sign from the Universe telling him that it's time to become one with Nature? Sometimes a bad wind blows, Kyrin, and we have to accept that there's nothing we can do. We can have all the expertise in the world and it won't. change. a. thing." None of them were ever going to be free until they understood this. They kept running around trying to fix everything when really there was nothing that needed fixing. The world was a series of checks and balances, and they were knocking everything out of balance by trying to make things better. Modernization, industrialization, globalization, all they did was destroy the world they had been given. They had one planet and man insisted on cutting down the rainforest, drilling for oil in the ocean, and making more tools to destroy each other. It made her feel sick to her stomach. The natural disasters had to be the Universe's way of telling them to stop. There was no other explanation for it.
  • 22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User Image
    User Image

• Eyes following the paper puppets while they went towards the desk, Styxx lifted his eyes until he could see the books placed on the surface, the spells the young girl had been working on. A spell had one of the books hovering above the table then making his way to his hands. A glance at the page had his eyebrows arching slightly in surprise. The spell was advanced , even for mages, but then perhaps he shouldn't have been surprised that Eleanora would have attempted to master this one. While he may not spend a lot of time around the girl, he suspected that she was always trying to find a way to make her puppets stronger and last longer in the fights. That, and the fact that she already mastered a few of the advanced spells a few levels below this one, and learning this one would be quite an achievement for a child like her.

As the silence stretched on for another few seconds while he skimmed the page in front of him, he realized that the puppeteer had not, and probably would not, answer his second question. And that was an answer in itself. "Do you want to work on this spell together?" Styxx made his offer after studying her a few seconds longer. She needed something to take her mind off of the loss of Obelia. Sitting in a corner and brooding, allowing whatever emotions she was feeling to just consume her as she replayed the night over and over again, maybe even wondering how she could have stopped it, or thinking that if she was closer to Obelia she could have somehow saved the assassin's life was a pointless exercise. It wouldn't change anything. No matter which scenario she envisioned and how the end result played out in her head, when she finally decided to walk out of her room Obelia would still be dead. She wasn't coming back. And even if they could raise her from the dead, what was the point? It was only adding salt to the wound, a bitter reminder of what she couldn't have. It was better she remember the assassin by finishing the job they had to do.

Did Styxx ever attempt to do the spell Eleanor was currently planning on doing? No, but that wouldn't stop him from giving it a try. He already had the basic groundwork for this spell mastered: it was the transfer of a soul from one body to another and if he were lucky, that would be an almost nightly occurrence with him. But to do the same thing without any contact and transfer the soul to a body other than himself? That was a challenge he was looking forward to. Maybe it would even help him with his other project… "Just think how surprised Mikhail will be when you show him a new and improved Elsa." His eyes fell on the smaller puppets that were wandering around the room. Surly she wasn't thinking of putting the wolf soul into one of the smaller puppets… and wasn't the cat doll her favourite? Where was that doll anyway? Styxx would have thought she would have been squeezing the life…. stuffing? …. out of it. "From the number of books it looks like you've been at this for a while. Now's the time to master it. Obelia was driven to defeat that strange speaking mage. Mastering this spell will bring you one step closer to finishing the job for her."

Standing with the magic book in hand, Styxx wandered over to the desk, placing the book back on the table and scanning the room for the cat doll. Was that a tail sticking out from under the pillows? "Whatever you're feeling -- fear, anger, sadness -- use it to your advantage. You can control it; it's not the other way around. It'll make you stronger. Both you and Elsa" Turning to look at the girl once more, he made a motion indicating that she should get to her feet. If he accomplished anything else tonight, it would be to see Eleanora back to her old self and trying to annoy him with the puppets. Now they were just there, guarding, protecting, watching. Vexing (though Styxx couldn't believe he was making that admission). They all knew going into this that there was a chance that something could happen to one or all of them. Grieve, use the death as an inspiration to get stronger, and the next time they faced the Royals, they wouldn't be defeated as easily. Of that he was certain.

Ꮗith: Eleanora tab tab ℒocation: Eleanora's room tab tab ℳood: Calm

• Ꮋunger: ██████████ 70%
    Ꮋealth: ██████████ 66%

ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    Quiver: 85% Full; Arrows: 17/20
    Daggers x2
    Spell Book

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡs
    OOC

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras nunc est, sagittis id odio at, feugiat sagittis arcu. In lobortis, leo eu
                        posuere vestibulum, tortor magna auctor ligula, at fringilla orci massa vel massa. Praesent rhoncus nec libero et varius.
                        Suspendisse potenti. Etiam lobortis fringilla enim in lacinia. Suspendisse odio mauris, elementum sit amet mi et, vestibulum
                        commodo enim. Suspendisse nec ultricies dui. Phasellus malesuada, ex ut interdum dignissim, magna mi sodales ipsum, ut
                        malesuada arcu est auctor enim. Duis sapien lorem, malesuada at urna sed, bibendum mattis felis. Curabitur neque sapien,
                        tempus sed vehicula in, suscipit id elit. Donec tempus erat at tortor dictum ullamcorper.

Integer ac metus viverra, fermentum magna at, consequat massa. Nunc enim leo, congue eget tellus eget, condimentum
                        commodo ex. Duis ut orci ex. Vivamus congue erat cursus nisl vestibulum, ut blandit nunc ornare. Ut at diam odio. Nunc
                        malesuada bibendum tortor in tristique. Sed suscipit varius elit.

Curabitur sit amet congue risus. Donec volutpat et dolor nec tristique. Morbi finibus erat et lacus mollis, eu accumsan augue
                        cursus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Suspendisse efficitur ullamcorper ultricies. In ut nibh odio. Sed faucibus, turpis nec vulputate
                        aliquet, ligula dolor fermentum elit, ut commodo orci nunc vel diam.

Donec accumsan id mauris in viverra. Nam aliquam, tortor quis venenatis finibus, massa erat congue erat, eu commodo arcu
                        odio in erat. Suspendisse cursus tincidunt eleifend. Nam nunc dui, dictum eget imperdiet vitae, congue ac odio. Sed at nibh
                        molestie, hendrerit enim nec, maximus velit. Suspendisse nibh tortor, ornare eget arcu nec, blandit fermentum dui. Nulla sit
                        amet commodo purus, placerat euismod justo. Nam ut eleifend augue. Morbi et elit tempus, elementum lectus non, mollis
                        ante. Aenean vitae arcu vitae nibh venenatis sollicitudin at nec risus. Proin ultrices at quam ut porttitor. Quisque suscipit orci
                        ac ex posuere, nec blandit justo fermentum. Proin ac venenatis turpis. Aliquam ut ligula id sapien fringilla vestibulum et nec
                        arcu. In pharetra lacus ut nisi eleifend, vitae mollis lorem ornare. Aenean cursus odio nulla, quis lacinia purus sollicitudin
                        vitae.

Nulla bibendum, erat a auctor tempus, risus ante interdum sem, a lobortis leo est non nunc. Mauris accumsan tellus magna,
                        nec tristique elit dignissim mattis. Praesent porttitor nulla dui, eu tincidunt ipsum vestibulum quis. Phasellus viverra euismod
                        lorem, sed ultricies elit rutrum a. Ut et ex accumsan, interdum risus at, congue nulla. Mauris ornare, quam id finibus semper,
                        diam massa ultrices sapien, et commodo metus mi sit amet est. Integer fringilla pretium dapibus.

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User Image
    User Image
    The letter had been burning a hole in his pocket since he had first started on this journey. The paper was worn and torn in some places from the amount of times he had taken it out to examine it. The Neko had it in his hands once more, studying the strange handwriting and wondering what this man was talking about. This Petrolius. It was not a name he was familiar with. His ears twitched as he listened to the sound of the rain pounding against the roof of the tavern where he had taken refuge from the storm, his dark tail curling and uncurling as he thought, the stew in front of him steadily becoming lukewarm as it sat there, forgotten by the one who had ordered it. While he focused on the letter, his other senses were alert to what was going on around him. The gentle murmur of conversation, the sound of booted feet as they made their way through the tavern, the hard scrape of wood across the floor, the clink of glasses and the slight wet sound as liquid splashed on the ground. Everything was as it should be in a tavern in the evening. Nothing was as it should be. At the smallest of insults this place would erupt. A brawl would break out. The stranger wanted a fight.

Generally, he had been left alone as he sat in a chair with his back against the wall, with good sight lines to the rest of the room. His sword strapped to his side, he was ready should anything happen. He had to be, for there was no one here who would come to his aid should things go awry. Not in the land of his enemies. A soft scoff passed his lips and he glowered as he stared at the words on the page. Petrolius was probably the prince's dog. Same with the one-eyed man. Why else would they be protecting him and protecting one who should have perished with the rest? The first few sentences of the letter though...

Footsteps approached and Rainier folded the note and placed it back in his pocket. Picking up his spoon, he brought the lukewarm liquid to his mouth. The footsteps stopped then turned away. Clearly he wasn't wanted in this place. But what would these peasants do if they knew that they were serving royalty? This tavern wasn't the best and the meal was hardly appetizing, but the note had said to keep a low profile. It was what he was doing and in this, Petrolius had been one to heed. It would be foolish for him to announce to all of Sencha that the youngest Neko prince had decided to step foot on their land. Luckily he wasn't as well known as his brothers. At least, not that he was aware of.

Finishing his meal, he set a few coins down on the table and stood. The hole in his pocket grew bigger. He was here and the words he had read a thousand times over were memorized by now. There was no need of the letter. Moving with all the grace of the feline he was, Rainier stepped towards a fire at the back of the tavern. He stood with the others, warming himself and a few quick gestures had the note torn into pieces. These pieces he tossed into the fire and stayed long enough to watch them burn before turning and heading back out into the rain. Before he even stepped one foot out into the storm, his hood was up, his ears hidden beneath it, his tail wrapping itself around his body. He hated the rain. But if he were going to find the one-eyed man or the prince he would have to keep looking. They weren't in the tavern.

There were still a few people in the streets, but why someone would venture out in this weather... they must have had someplace important to be. It was those faces he searched first. A man with one eye would cover his weakness and try to make up for his handicap by relying on his other senses. Although if the guard dog was as well trained as he believed, Rainier suspected that it wouldn't be so easy to find him. Did the mutt even know that he and a handful of others were arriving? Or was the first dog springing this on the other two? The crown of Britain was filled with deceit, lies, and deception. Those who would help the prince were probably the same: claiming to want to help him, then sending his executioners. By the end of the week, the mystery prince would be dead and perhaps they would be able to come to some sort of plan to stop the Trecs from advancing. One could only hope.

Another fifteen minutes in the rain and Rainier was walking into an Inn. He would stay here for the night. It hadn't even been that long and he was already soaked and chilled to the bone. The neko made a quiet sound of disgust, unwinding his tail from around him, hearing the water drip from his fur. It was going to take forever to dry off... Approaching the counter, he noticed an elderly gentleman writing things into his ledger. The other patrons lounging around on the main floor hardly paid him any notice past the first cursory glance. None of them were missing an eye from what he could tell. There were those who had refused to turn around.

"Old man," he said, resisting the urge to try to dry himself off right then and there. The sooner he found a room the better. "I need a room for the night and some information. I'll pay handsomely if the information helps me on my search." This finally got the attention of the Innkeeper who perked up, narrowing his eyes and trying to size him up. The neko prince gave nothing away and knew that from his waterlogged appearance and the clothing he was wearing, he really didn't look like much. Still, the pride in the way he stood and his sharp focused gaze must have communicated something to the man, for he nodded.

"A room I can get for you. What kind of information are you looking for?"

Rainier placed the money on the counter for the room and took the key, his eyes staying focused on the old man, searching for a tell, while he listened to the conversations going on around him, trying to hear if anyone was saying anything about the men he was looking for. "I'm looking for a man with one eye. He may be travelling with another man, but there is also a chance that he is travelling alone. Have you seen such a man?"

▰▰▰ Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : An Inn tab tab // tab tab ▰▰▰ Wɪᴛʜ : Innkeeper
    tab tab Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs : Healthy ▰▰▰ tab tab // tab tab Mᴏᴏᴅ : Uncomfortable ▰▰▰

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User ImageUser Image

It was happening again.

He was left in front of the school on his own and was being drowned in the crowd, being pushed along by the wave and it was all out of his control. He held on tightly to the book in his hands, his eyes frightened as they darted about trying to find some way to escape. He wanted his dad. Why did daddy have to leave me again?! The panicked thought was loud and clear. He was alone and he was scared and he was not looking forward to this.

He was bumped forward and he squeezed his eyes shut as other students pressed around him. He had to get out, he was feeling trapped. He didn't like this! I don’t want to be here!

Neither do I, but dad isn’t here and we agreed to go through with this, so open your eyes and keep moving. We’re not going to be trampled.

B-but Matteo—!

Move!

A girl screamed nearby and he jumped when she bumped into him while she ran to meet friends and started to chatter away excitedly about the summer. His arms tightened around his book and he shied away. Why couldn’t Matteo do this? Or Kyrian? They were both better at this. Why leave him all alone…? A sigh passed his lips and he continued to try to worm his way through the crowd. Maybe if he pretended to be smaller than he was, he wouldn’t be seen and no one would draw any attention to him. He just had to get in, find a quiet place to read in the library and hide there until 11. His first actual meeting with the nurse wasn’t until after that. At least… if he remembered correctly.

Another bump from behind and he stumbled. The students apologized, but Ciri wanted to cry as he rubbed the spot on his shoulder that had been banged. His bottom lip quivered and he bit it hard to try to stop it. Mommy would be angry if she saw him crying. He quickly wiped at his face and took a deep breath, looking up to try to stop the tears and again he came to an abrupt stop and banged into again. This time, he heard people saying something to him, but he wasn’t listening. There was a girl… on the roof? Why? Wasn’t that dangerous?

Shyly pulling at the sleeve of the first year next to him, Ciri wordlessly pointed at the roof. ”What? I don’t see anything.” The guy looked confused as he stared and then looked at Ciri as if expecting him to do something. Ciri blinked and looked back up at the roof. The girl was still there. Pale grey hair and standing on the school roof. ”I t-t-thought I s-saw some…someone… s-sorry,” His voice was soft and had a tremor of fear. This guy would be angry! It was probably his imagination running away on him again. Matteo was angry, telling him to stop talking to the guy and hurry away.

And that’s exactly what Ciri did. He pushed through the crowd, brushing past the students standing around trying to get people to join their clubs. He wasn’t interested in any of them. All he wanted was a nice quiet place to read and maybe work his way through some logic puzzles. He needed to take a deep breath and relax and when he looked up at the school roof again, the girl would be gone. Ciri chanced a look. She was still there. Yep, he just needed to focus on something. Ms. Davies said he always had an active imagination. Thinking of her now made him smile. Maybe there would be a teacher here like Ms. Davies! She was nice and made the day go by so fast that the had not even remembered the fact that daddy had left him behind until it was time to go home!

Wʜᴏ ᴀᴍ I ﹖ Ciri tab tab tab tab tab Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ﹖ Nameless students
    Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴍ I ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ﹖Scared, overwhelmed. tab Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs ﹖ Healthy

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User ImageUser Image
    Alone, alone, all, all alone...: Riders, a stranger, and royals tab // tab Alone on a wide wide sea...: ???
    And never a saint took pity on...: Concerned tab // tab My soul in agony...: Healthy

• The darkness wrapped itself around her, covering her in its embrace until it was all she could see and feel. She was weightless, floating. And while she would have thought that in this darkness she would be cold, for some reason she wasn’t. She felt warm, comfortable. True, it had been a shock originally to see the shadows come to life and swallow Noa up before she could even voice a word of protest, and when they came for her, it was swift, terrifying and she had only caught a glimpse of Mali reaching for her before she was swallowed up and brought to this place as well. Where was she? What was going on?

Aniketos was… he was working for Trey. Brainwashed, or so Mali claimed. Is that what was happening? No, she could still remember the fight, trying to get away, the ball, fire and blood. Within the darkness, she started to move then settled. Calm, stay calm and everything would be okay. Maybe it had all been a dream. A dream that felt too real. And if it wasn’t then Kyrinthis might be in the same state she was in or worse. She had been defending them, hadn't she? Yet Anikeots still managed to find and capture them. What had happened to Kyrin? Was she hurt? Did she need help? Part of her didn't understand why she cared after everything Kyrinthis had said and done to her. Another part said that if something had happened to Kyrin, then there was a reason for it. Karma after all: Kyrin had hurt her, Anik had hurt Kyrin. Balance.

And even knowing that it was the way of the Universe, a distant memory told her that Kyrin didn't deserve that. Their pasts were... similar. And maybe once upon a time they had been friends. The Universe wouldn't retaliate if she helped Kyrin just this once, right? Or maybe whatever negative reaction that would happen because of her actions wouldn't hurt Kyrin, but would come back to her. If that were the case then... Danielle believed that should the Universe wish to bring something bad her way it was a small enough price to pay to make sure Kyrinthis was okay. Just this once. She just had to find someway out of the darkness though.

Voices. Someone near her was speaking. She didn't recognize the first voice, or understand what was being said. The second voice was more distinct, but also an unknown. The third... It was the third voice she clung to. The new familiarity of the voice. Noa was angry with someone. One of the other voices? Both of them? He could have killed her... Killed... her... ? Killed who? Noa couldn't be talking about...

"Kyrin!" And with a start, Danielle bolted upright, the world spinning, darkness blotting her vision and still struggling in the hold of a man who was unfamiliar to her. She would have struggled and protested a little more, but if she passed out again because of the sense of vertigo, that wouldn't do her any good. Instead she forced her body to relax into the strangers arms. He hadn't hurt her yet, so it was all good. Taking deep breaths with her eyes closed, Danielle tried to will the feeling to past and her heart to slow its frantic beating. When next she opened her eyes, she realized she was staring into the face of the blonde man she had seen at the ball. Well.... after the ball had ended and they were going into a carriage. That would make him one of the Riders then. And the weightless feeling was because he was standing and holding her in his arms. She blushed. Wasn't he tired of holding her? "Do you mind putting me down? I... I won't run." But what was that thing chaffing her neck? Touching her neck she felt a collar of sorts and when colour came to her cheeks this time it was in anger. Looking around revealed the others who were collared and chained like animals in those horribly inhumane farms to keep them from getting away... and Kyrinthis in another man's arms. She didn't look too good. "Please... put me down. I need to help her." Looking back up into the stranger's eyes, Danielle's blue eyes were pleading. She would need to get access to water somewhere, but... she wanted to do this for Kyrin.
  • 22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User Image
    User Image
    The innkeeper seemed to have some information on the one-eyed man he was looking for, or at the very least a man that matched the description he gave. Rainier would have been more than willing to take his request for an additional payment as a tacit answer in the affirmative when a young male approached and placed money on the counter. He held back on a low growl of frustration realizing that in so acting, the boy had identified himself as one of the six spoken of in the letter. Either that or he had somehow discovered the contents of the letter and was trying to meet the one-eyed man to get in contact with the Prince for another reason. When the brunette had entered, Rainier had paid very little attention to him besides confirming that he was not the man he was seeking. Now as the boy spoke he looked him over with a little more interest. His wet hair dripped into his eyes and he blinked it away for a moment before pushing his hair back and out of his eyes. The sound of the stranger’s voice caused a small frown to pull at his lips, his brows furrowing in thought. The boy's voice was soft, feminine. His eyes narrowed and he subtly sniffed the air. The brunette smelled of the forest and of the earth. The smell clung to him like a jealous lover, refusing to let him go. Elven? No, the smell of the forest was one and the same with this individual. They were too tightly bound together. In a way the smell was familiar. Maybe from one of his travels back home...

The individual spoke up again, this time addressing him and asking if he would mind if they sat together. His expression cleared as he remembered where he had smelled something similar before. The forests back home in Ricania and the Nymphs who called it home. His people and the Nymphs did have a bit of a rocky relationship and Rainier knew that his father would prefer that he use this moment to try to portray the Nekos in the best light possible... but to speak to a woman, one using an open form of deception no less! No matter what race, they were all the same. If she couldn't even be open with what she was! What a disgusting creature...

Rainier took a step back and was about to refuse, when a clearly masculine voice interrupted. He turned and sized the other up. Another who was summoned by the letter? Beneath the hood lay white hair and blue eyes… or were they red? It was an unimportant detail, but one he would keep in mind. Sometimes it was the smallest of things that tripped someone up and caused them to make mistakes. And when you couldn’t trust what your eyes were telling you, it was even more reason to be careful. The young boy who was nothing more than a woman in disguise. Eyes which shifted in a moment. Rainier adjusted his stance a little so he could keep a better eye on both of them, listening closely as others moved about the room, ready to react at a moment's notice. He could trust no one in this place, not even those who would be drawn together by a letter to 'save' the Prince.

”We’re not together,” Rainier said shortly, putting coins on the counter and asking the innkeeper for a towel. Then he slid some coins over to the woman his eyes barely hiding their disgust. ”Keep your money. I didn’t need it.” He was not about to fall into that trap again. Once was enough and he had learned his lesson from before. A woman gave of herself to gain your trust. Then once it was given, they used and abused until they got what they wanted. This Nymph wouldn't get the chance to do the same to him.

The Innkeeper returned with the towels and drinks just as another entered the Inn. A male with tanned skin and white hair. Or was it just some more deception like with the brunette and the white haired male with the shifting eyes? Picking up the towel he'd asked for, Rainier scoffed and moved a few feet away to wait for the one-eyed man's return. He was feeling quite... finicky about his present company all of a sudden. And if they were the ones summoned by the letter? He would be forced to work with them for a time. Grinding his teeth in annoyance, he wished there was some other way, but the letter had been addressed to him specifically. Petrolius probably had some idea of what he looked like and if that was the case, the Prince probably wouldn't show himself to someone who claimed to be the 'chosen one'. Hopefully this wouldn't take long. The longer he was in this horrid land, the more he wanted to leave it. All he needed was confirmation the prince was alive and then he would decide what came next. A month of debate and planning and still he preferred to go with what happened in the moment. All the planning in the world wouldn't make a difference if the Prince was not what they expected.

While waiting and drying himself off, the Nekos eyes scanned the room, looking for a way to escape if he had to leave in a hurry, his ears twitching as they listened to the conversation around him, trying to learn what he could, occasionally he would stare at a reflection in a decorative plate on the wall next to him so he could look behind him without turning his head. And finally, the one eyed man decided to make an appearance. Tall, dark hair and well built, the stranger approached and claimed to be the one they were waiting on. But what proof did they have of that? "Perhaps. How do I know you are in fact the one I seek?" For all they knew, the Innkeeper had taken their coin knowing full well that one of his patrons was missing an eye and was using him to earn some coin. The letter said nothing about their contact's name, only a general description. It would be unwise to trust the stranger who offered nothing save the fact his physical description matched that in the letter. It would take more before Rainier accepted that he was the one he was here to see. Perhaps the one-eyed man would bring out the prince and make this easier. Rai's hand hovered close to his sword. Yes, bring him out so they could end this war.

▰▰▰ Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : The Rose Quill tab tab // tab tab ▰▰▰ Wɪᴛʜ : White haired man, a one-eyed man.... & a woman
    tab tab Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs : Healthy ▰▰▰ tab tab // tab tab Mᴏᴏᴅ : Cautious, disgusted ▰▰▰

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User Image
    User Image

• Who would have ever thought he would see the day where he was grateful for Eleanora’s presence? Granted, working on the spell had taken a lot more of his time than he’d thought, but all the same, he was glad to see the progress that she’d made over the week. In a strange way he was proud of her, but he wouldn’t ever say that to her face. Instead, all she would receive was a word of advice when he thought of something that she could find helpful or a slight nod to show that he was satisfied with the progress that she had made. Today had been no different and while part of him was watching the young puppeteer to see if she was following his advice, another part was lost in his own world, thinking about what had happened recently.

It would be fair to say that as the week had gone on, his attitude had changed slightly. Quieter, more introspective, though not as cold as usual around those he would meet. This time of year was always one that made him want to retreat from the group least they see a side of him he would prefer they didn’t know about. Two days ago he had done just that. A day to pay his respects and once again reaffirm his vow that he would do whatever it took to make sure those responsible for his brother’s death got what they deserved. He would make sure Rudolph and the Rebellion paid for what had happened to him. Aaron was taken far too soon.

The day was beautiful as he’d walked up the small hill to the gravesite. It was quiet and the stillness in the air was stifling. Or maybe he had just blocked out the sounds of the world as he focused his thoughts on the walk past the other graves towards the one he was seeking. Fresh flowers marked the spot, indicating that someone had been there prior to his arrival. His sister or his parents perhaps? Kneeling in front of the grave, he focused on the letters and numbers that were all that remained of Aaron’s life. Until that day he had never questioned his own mortality. In his final moments, did Aaron think of it? Being half-demons, they’d always assumed that there was enough infernal blood in them that they didn’t have to worry about their own mortality. And then, you realized that immortal only meant that one was able to live forever… not necessarily that one couldn’t die. Even the stars burned out after a while. Birds swooped in low arcs across the sky, flashes of colour then as quickly as they came, they were gone again. If he were the kind to find art in trivial things, he would have called it poetic.

His silent memorial done, Styxx stood, looking down at the stone slab that marked his twin’s final resting place and in that moment he almost felt as though is feet were sinking further into the grave. It should have been him. It should have been Remus. The man he found himself now protecting. Styxx rubbed at his right wrist where the sign of the twins was inked into his skin. As long as it was there he wouldn’t forget. His brother was everything, it wasn’t just brotherly affection that spurred him on his quest for vengeance. Without a word, he turned and walked back down the hill. There was still another visit he would have to make that day.

The soul entered Elsa’s body and there was a bit of a struggle for control, but eventually Eleanora managed to get the cat doll to do as she wished. It was an improvement from her earlier attempts and truthfully, Styxx was relieved that today it didn’t look like there would be a feral puppet running around and trying to break free. The doll was important to Eleanora right now and it would… be a shame to see a new tear in the cloth. Styxx acknowledged Eleanora’s success with a small nod and continued to watch, ready to intervene to help her if it looked like something was about to go wrong. Luckily it wasn’t needed.

A slight motion with his hand, indicated that the girl should precede him into the halls and he hung back wondering what the summons was about. It had been a week since the King had called for them. Two days since he had last seen Remus… he would definitely be in the hall of portals as well.

The rest of the day had been spent with his younger sister, Cassidy, and his parents at their home not too far from the castle. Since he had last seen her, his sister was courting someone and she seemed to be doing quite well for herself. They spent the afternoon talking and catching up. As usual, Styxx left out the work he was doing for King Trey, but they all knew. It was just something that was never discussed. None of them really understood what it felt like to lose a twin, someone he’d loved more than anyone else in the world, who understood him intimately. Aaron's death had changed him and the way he saw the world. Maybe that was it. Maybe his death had simply opened his eyes and he'd truly grown up in that moment and taken one step closer to his demonic heritage.

He'd been with his sister, an arm wrapped around her as she leaned against him, sharing a story about something that had happened recently. He'd laughed, his expression open and relaxed in a way that it never was among the Riders, and then she had pulled him to his feet, on sudden impulse wanting to go somewhere they had spent hours as children. It was only when they turned around that he saw Remus standing there. Surprise and anger wrestled for dominance and in the end, he made his face a mask once more, his eyes demanding to know what the blonde was doing there today of all days. It wasn't until Cassidy explained that she had asked him to come did he begin to relax a little.

"Cassidy, he doesn't belong here."

"And why not? Aaron is just as important to him as he is to you."

"If it weren't for him --"

"What, Ash? Aaron would still be alive? We don't know that. Our brother loved Remy and --"

"He what?!"

Maybe it wasn't the best way to learn of what had happened between his twin and Remus, but either way, knowing the truth was a hard pill to swallow. The rest of the visit felt tense, but he did his best not to let the knowledge sully the day. There would be time to deal with it later.

And maybe that time would come sooner than he thought. Staring at the blonde's back, Styxx swore that if Kyrin didn't survive this, the princess and Remus would take their last breaths only hours apart.

Fidgeting off to the side drew his attention and ordinarily he would let it go as it wasn't really bothering him. But in the mood he was in, it was grating on his nerves. "Be still," he ordered, watching as the pink haired girl's body submitted to the persuasive magic in the words. It still wasn't exactly what he wanted, but she was quieter than before and his attention refocused on Remus. Maybe he could just maim him in a way that was similar to the state Kyrinthis was in. Psykhe knew that she was to make sure nothing happened to the Plessa princess or he wouldn't be held responsible for what happened to her 'brother'. So focused was he on the multitude of ways he could torture and kill his fellow rider, that he wasn't paying very much attention to what the king was saying. It wasn't until Eleanora was attacked by an invisible force, that his eyes focused on the King, his lips curling up in an inaudible growl. Styxx only relaxed when she looked like she was okay and then his eyes were back on the pink haired princess. She had a mouth that one. "If I were you, I'd hold my tongue." Styxx projected his voice so that only the princess could hear, a dark whisper in her ear. "In the mood I'm in I'd like nothing more than to shut you up permanently." Since learning what he had about Remus and Aaron dead bodies followed behind him. He'd taken without thought or care to the health of the man or woman whose soul he was stealing. As if with each kill it brought him one step closer to bringing his brother back and putting Remus in the grave.

Ꮗith: King Trey, Riders tab tab ℒocation: El's room ➠ Hall of Portals tab tab ℳood: Pissed
    tab x & Royals

• Ꮋunger: ██████████ 100%
    Ꮋealth: ██████████ 100%

ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀʏ
    Quiver: 100% Full; Arrows: 20/20
    Daggers x2

ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʀʀᴏᴡs
    OOC

22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User Image
    User Image

• Today they would be making the journey to the mansion in Uhrelia where Prince Zachariah and Princess Emma would meet their intended. It was a day the guard knew would be coming for some time now, but that didn't make the knowledge of it any easier. Uhrelia lay just outside of Estrea, the kingdom of Galynia's enemies. Everything in him told him it was a trap in some way. True, the Kingdom of Lunesta had been the one to arrange this treaty, though they had also left Galynia alone during the war. Even though reinforcements had been sent, it was only after it became painfully obvious that there was no way Galynia would be able to take on three enemy kingdoms on her own. In his eyes, Lunesta was no better than Estrea, Kentana and Ardelia, and Galynia was truly on her own. It was why he started to make a bit more of an effort to know his fellow guard, Philippe, before they left the kingdom. He was well aware of the rumours that surrounded her family after the end of the war, but if the King and Queen were willing enough to trust her around the heir to the throne then... It would be wise to befriend her as she may be the only one he may have to rely on. Better someone who should have the same goal he did than a stranger whose loyalties may change once they find someone with a deeper purse.

He was currently going around and double checking the carriages to make sure the servants had done their jobs correctly and that everything was secured. The majority if not all of the packing had been finished the night before and objets loaded onto the carriages early this morning. Or at least they should have been already finished. There were still some servants hurrying about trying to put the last few items in their place and he shook his head. The royals would be here any minute and they still weren't prepared. Quickening his step, he went to lend them a hand, quickly catching one half of a chest that threatened to fall from the hands of one of the servants. The man spared him a grateful glance, and Mattias gave a slight nod of his head in acknowledgement before helping to lift the chest in to place. "Is there anything else that needs to go in here?"

"No, sir, that's the last of it"

Good. That was one less thing to worry about. Given the nature and purpose of this trip as well as the location where all the royals would be staying for the duration of this arrangement, he had asked if he could be placed in the first group which would precede the Prince and Princess to Uhrelia. However, the King decided it would be wise if he stayed at the Prince's side. While he understood the reason behind it, he would have much preferred to have been able to go ahead and get some idea of the lay of the land so they would be able to move swiftly from the carriages to the royals new lodgings or wherever his and her highness wished to go. Though there were still some who would already be assigned to that job, Mattias would have preferred to get a first hand look at what they would be facing. People made mistakes and an estimation of threat levels varied from person to person. If he could assess the situation for himself he would feel as though he would be able to do his job much more effectively. But, there was no use in fretting about that now; he still had a job to do here and that was to make sure both the princes and princess arrived at their destination unscathed.

Seeing as the servants were now ready to go and the carriages secured, Mattias elected to wait outside with the servants until their charges came. He didn't have long to wait. Princess Emma was first to step outside. He bowed and greeted her politely, but then offered a small smile when he noticed the expression she wore. "It will be alright Princess. Prince Zachariah, Philippe and I will be by your side. I will do everything in my power to keep you safe." Though they weren't always on the best of terms, he was always trying to fix that whenever he could. This would be no exception. While he didn't understand how the King and Queen could force their children into this arrangement, he could only hope that the man Princess Emma was to marry was a gentleman and not some petty terror -- the same went for Prince Zachariah and the woman he was to marry. It would be a shame if either of them were to marry someone whose conduct was unbecoming of a royal.

tab tab tab tab tab tab 𝐿𝑜𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃 : Galynia, Outside tab 𝒲𝒾𝓉𝒽 : No one but servants
    tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab 𝔊𝔞𝔩𝑦𝔫𝔦𝔞𝔫 𝔤𝔲𝔞𝔯𝔡; 𝓗𝔞𝔩𝔟𝔢𝔯𝔡 𝔲𝔰𝔢𝔯
  • 22,825 Points
    • Alchemy Level 10 100
    • Falling For You 25
    • Married 100
    User Image

• Text

Speaking in a bold #6699aa

tab tab tab tab tab LOCATION : Here tab tab HEALTH : here tab tab WITH : Here

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff