Welcome to Gaia! ::

TeaTimePrince
Caellynn
TeaTimePrince
mtrmouth
TeaTimePrince
Awkwardly tries to remember who doesn't like creepy anons.

Lol I always worry when I am sending that I might offend someone... lol >.< Creepy is always great! lol I tend to go with more sensual writings though. razz

I know right? Cause I sent some creepy ones for Valentines day and some people got really upset. I felt terrible.
Haha, really? I mean, sometimes creepy anons kind of make me shiver or lean away from the computer a bit, but I find them kind of funny when well done as well.

Erp... I really seem to like cutting into conversations other people are having... >.>

I asked out in general, so you are fine!
Yeah apparently I wrote toooo creepily and well. Because someone people got really upset.
Oh dear, the poor children... Still, I like to take everything I read online with a generous pinch of salt. It's not like most of the stuff that happens here is really serious. For instance, the people who like to make nuisances of themselves are annoying, but not really worth getting too upset about, and the people who write creepy messages are just having a bit of fun, not meaning to hurt anyone.

Hallowed Sex Symbol

13,400 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • PvP 200
Good evening all!

Easter, Easter Bunny, Bunny, Anti-Cute, Bombs, Robot, Robo, Rabbot, Rabbit, Revenge, Rage, Egg, Anti-Egg, Anti-Cute Egg, EB, Eggs, Mecha, Waffles, Lament, Anti

Rainbow Admirer

Help me flip here please?

Friendly Bookworm

46,875 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200

Unsealed Miko

36,175 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
KageKyoko
kerrowe
KageKyoko
kerrowe
KageKyoko

i'll never be able to play those kind of games.....
i'll be too spooked off. >.<

thanks.... i got 3 more hours.......

Well you could always just watch some else just play it. o:

An exam so soon? o:

Tomorrow....
I want to shoot myself QAQ

Don't give up. o3o

Sounds like you've been working at it!

thanks... it got horrible today QAQ
sigh...
Hmm... here's something as an attempt to cheer you up. O:
I doubt you wanna talk about it though.

So whatcha up to now?
A_Curse_In_Heaven
Of course its okay! There are hardly any people eating the snackies anyway. -waits and giggles at your return- Hehe I told you no one would mind~! Ooh!! -grabs some chocolate chip cookies and noms- Hmm.... These need milk 3nodding Where can we find some milk??
Heheh, you were right, I'll stop questionin ya. *pauses in eating the cookie* Oh my goshhhhhh that sounds like a great idea! ...But all I saw up there was lemonade and punch and water, so I dunno. *grimaces*

Gallant Paladin

4,575 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Consumer 100
BinaryVolts
GTLaVolpe
d-dont look into it......

"Okie dokie. Want to play a game?" ^^
ninja heart
What game......

Tipsy Genius

Kito_Xlbermin
Zeklyte
Kito_Xlbermin
Zeklyte
Kito_Xlbermin

Well it's nice meeting a lot of different people during events. I guess that's what events are about anyway. Still would be nice if they could've incorporated zOMG into this.

Yeah, that's true. I never really got to into zOMG. I thiknk I tried it once and got ticked cause a flamingo or something killed me.

Yeah, zOMG would've been better if they could've thought of better enemies than inanimated objects turing alive. The game's fun and all, but I can never take it seriously hitting garden gnomes with rings.

I think that's part of my problem too. I guess if I want to play a game and destory an enemy I want it to be better than a gnome.

Yup. And bye, I'll be logging out now. I'm still about to eat lunch where I live.

Versatile Raider

10,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
siriustoast
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah, good old-fashioned nightmare fuel.

Not like I planned on sleeping tonight anyway.

Valiant Conqueror

27,875 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Energy Squad 200
  • Energy Generator 250
pesque
purplealmighty
pesque
purplealmighty
Is back.
welcome back, m'am!
what's going on?

Thank you.
Just hunting for some eggs.
Yourself?
oh, ya know, giving and getting.
the eggs concept is hard to keep up with on an iPhone

That's fun.
Yeah, I need 30 more eggs to get the cake.

9,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
[eggimg],anti,5

Shadowy Shapeshifter

BinaryVolts

Oh, uhh, well...I'm sure whatever it is is great too! ^^
ninja heart

*smiles darkly* Oh, yes it is. Well Ms. Volts. Would you mind if I butchered you in a sketch? Your... um.. antennae? Is that what you call them? They'd be interesting to attempt.
Tenshimaru Kensei
Kito_Xlbermin

What is it with men and their grills? o.o'''
=3 It is good. It's been my favorite ever since she first made it.

Well if you believe in evolution, I suppose it's one if the few remaining links to our caveman ancestry and the discovery of fire. And using it to cook things.

Or it could be the archaic aspect of searing meat over an open flame, while slinging all manors of tasty spices and sauces over it. Unlike the more "elegant" forms of cooking like baking, it's quite the active and involved process.

Besides usually grilling is a event were friends and family come together.

Hmm, I like your reasoning. It makes a lot of sense.
I've never been to into grilling myself, but after thinking about that point of view it makes sense.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff