Welcome to Gaia! ::

Based on design, not stats. Who would you choose?

(just curious)

X Kaos X's Husband

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Ummm... based on design I don't really like either of them as far as draconic features go, but if I had to choose... more than likely Altaria. Flygon looks too much like a bug to me. sweatdrop

Nimble Explorer

Aww, they're both my favorites. But if I had to choose I'd go with Flygon, and funnily enough it's for the SAME reason as the poster above me. It looks like a bug, and I think it's adorable <3

Invisible Sex Symbol

13,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am....

I like more Altaria because it looks more like a bird and I'm a fan of birds. emotion_kirakira

....a ghost trainer!!
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fashionable Trainer

9,250 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Flygon and Vibrava both were supposed to be Bug/Dragon. It would've been better and make those "Dragons" more unique.
Trapinch could've been just Bug or something?

...but anyways, Alteria 'cause it looks more Elegant
Altaria! with those amazingly fluffy looking wings I just want to bury myself in them emotion_kirakira I guess it doesn't help that it is one of my favorite pokemon already...

Wheezing Gawker

Flygon, but they're both pretty nifty.

Romantic Lover

Altaria of course. ♥
Flygon forever! <3

I Karia I's Senpai

Sparkly Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nerd 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
Flygon has a pretty awesome design, except for its wings. I kind of feel that they could have been better than giant diamonds;how are the even useable? It made sense for Vibrava- it even had a double pair of them. Flygon just bothers me by that...

Needless to say, I think Altaria has a more interesting things about it and less of what Im 'bothered' by.

Sparkly Spirit

18,725 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
Alteria for being graceful as hell.
Lucario with Dragon Pulse.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Design-wise, definitely Flygon. Much more unique and a lot cooler.

Timid Phantom

12,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Altaria cuz it's so adorable and looks like a big piece of cotton or a pillow. heart heart heart heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff