Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Kitten

Ok, so last Saturday, Aunt, cousins and I went to the Cinema to watch Hunter x Hunter Phantom Rogue Movie. The movie was great! When we got back, my uncle asked "What movie did you guys watched?" I told him it was an anime movie called Hunter x Hunter. After hearing that, he's like "Why the hell are you guys watching cartoon for? What a waste of money. Should have watch some 3D adventure movie. I'm sure the story sucks!" I was like... what the hell. It's not like we're asking him to watch it and he said the story sucks just hearing from the title? Sigh..even my aunt who watched it with us liked the story....

Had this ever happen to you guys before? Share it with us.

Sparkly Sex Symbol

I actually agree with your uncle.

You should have wasted your money one something better.

Linalee's Spouse

Fashionable Elder

nearly every single time i tell someone i like beyblade i have to deal with "damn that show is about spinning tops yeah my little cousin likes that s**t"
hell yeah its about spinning tops but it speaks to me on a personal level
it connects with my soul
what i mean is i like it a lot and i couldnt stop watching it even if i wanted to honestly
your uncle is a jerk =.=

Blessed Kitten

YUKlMURA
nearly every single time i tell someone i like beyblade i have to deal with "damn that show is about spinning tops yeah my little cousin likes that s**t"
it connects with my soul
what i mean is i like it a lot and i couldnt stop watching it even if i wanted to honestly
I kinda miss beyblade.. one of my awesome childhood. yea, I understand how you feel. It's like when I rewatch Digimon, people around me were like "are you still a kid?" I mean come on, If you really love the anime, you wouldn't mind if its a "kids" show.

-edit::
AHH you like Inazuma Eleven too?
Things like that don't bother me much, it comes from years of my sister telling me I have bad taste in anime just because I don't only watch the few I grew up on rolleyes

Linalee's Spouse

Fashionable Elder

KirinoRanmaru
YUKlMURA
it connects with my soul
I kinda miss beyblade.. one of my awesome childhood. yea, I understand how you feel. It's like when I rewatch Digimon, people around me were like "are you still a kid?" I mean come on, If you really love the anime, you wouldn't mind if its a "kids" show.

kid's shows are amazing
ridiculous stuff happens but god it just pulls on your heartstrings in all of the right ways
also: good on you for being an inazuma fan, we dont see very many around here (´ ▽`).。o♡

Blessed Kitten

Mahariel
Things like that don't bother me much, it comes from years of my sister telling me I have bad taste in anime just because I don't only watch the few I grew up on rolleyes
thats good ... and i see. well for me, my uncle is like "this anime sucks!" just hearing from the title...thats his logic ==

Blessed Kitten

YUKlMURA
KirinoRanmaru
YUKlMURA
it connects with my soul

kid's shows are amazing
ridiculous stuff happens but god it just pulls on your heartstrings in all of the right ways
also: good on you for being an inazuma fan, we dont see very many around here (´ ▽`).。o♡
yea and plus, kids anime have better "friendship" and stuffs than others...
and yes yes, ahh can i be friends with you fellow inazuma eleven fan ;u;
[notice that my username is kirino from GO xD]
Sorry, I cannot relate to such a feeling.

Blessed Kitten

LegendaryRandomVIllager42
Sorry, I cannot relate to such a feeling.
its alright ;u;

Linalee's Spouse

Fashionable Elder

KirinoRanmaru
YUKlMURA

kid's shows are amazing

more shows need hot-blooded friends
we're connected by the spirit of soccer so we're already homies B)
[i noticed immediately and hopped right into this thread]
They won't understand. They will never understand.

Mecha is the manifestation of a man's soul!!!

Oddly enough, someguys I know are okay with stuff like mech warrior, but not mecha animes.

Blessed Kitten

YUKlMURA
KirinoRanmaru
YUKlMURA

kid's shows are amazing

more shows need hot-blooded friends
we're connected by the spirit of soccer so we're already homies B)
[i noticed immediately and hopped right into this thread]
i rarely has any inazuma eleven fan friends ;u;
ohh yes! the power of sakka will pull us together xDD

Blessed Kitten

Tallgeese is the cure
They won't understand. They will never understand.

Mecha is the manifestation of a man's soul!!!

Oddly enough, someguys I know are okay with stuff like mech warrior, but not mecha animes.
//pat pat
i understand ;w;
hmm i rarely watch mecha animes....only Code Geass and Evangelion //shot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out