Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Bum

dark77778
Cupcake Hemophilia

Like this: emotion_donotwant "HURRRRRFRRRUUUNNNN"

Ah, okay. Thanks for your help. smile

Nostalgic Otaku

Quote:

WOAH how'd you get her to eat your head?

Or is that something in the Pietro or your other items?

Nevermind, saw your post about it on the other thread. Impressive.
it should've been called dessert witch.

Feral Healer

well that's technically her title, ( like how oktavia is the mermaid witch, elsa maria is the shadow witch, etc. )
        so while i agree that they should've just called the item charlotte, i don't think it's actually too big of a deal ...

Friendly Sex Symbol

7,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I imagine they called her Sweets Witch, because calling her Charlotte would make it more obvious she actually has a name, and was actually... well, you know. Spoilers.

Not many people can read Madoka Runic, without actually knowing the series already.

Devoted Seeker

RandomKate
This item lacks her proper name and the missing head.
Have you seen my head?

Tricky Shapeshifter

12,800 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
Oh quit whining.

IRL Exhibitionist

14,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Miasmajesty
it should've been called dessert witch.
sloth mama
        well that's technically her title, ( like how oktavia is the mermaid witch, elsa maria is the shadow witch, etc. )
        so while i agree that they should've just called the item charlotte, i don't think it's actually too big of a deal ...
If you look up Sweets Witch on Google, the first link you see takes you to the PMMM fan wiki page for Charlotte. Clicking on Google Images would show you all kinds of Charlotte pics, but her card does say she's the Desert Witch. I agree that Desert Witch may have been a more accurate name for the item while maintaining the same effect of hiding the name. The only other thing I can think of is that they're trying to keep it an unofficial item and release an official item with the appropriate name and hues later.

Invisible Phantom

11,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ah, hell
I was so excited I didn't even notice.

Does it really change anything though?
Charlotte's still Charlotte.

Witty Phantom

Mintysicle
Fun fact: She was called the same thing in the TinierMe release, which was all stuff for your room (the little rabbit, the big head, and a background and floor that. . .kinda resembled her dimension. Kinda.)

Don't you think calling the item Charlotte would actually be a spoiler, though? I know there's still some people who haven't seen Madoka yet and they don't know that the witches used to be magical girls. Sweets Witch is vague enough to not give anything away, while being descriptive enough to know what it is. ^^ b

At this point, it's inexcusable to NOT have seen the anime.

Tiny Pumpkin

sloth mama

NNGH. IF THEY WERE GONNA DO THAT, THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD OKTAVIA AND THE OTHERS.
I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO SEE IF THEY COULD DO ANYTHING COOL WITH PATRICIA, KRIEMHILD GRETCHEN, OR WALPURGIS NACHT,

Tiny Pumpkin

Blaze the Fire Dragon
Oh quit whining.

WHINES IN YOUR FACE AND WHINES INTO THE GRAND CANYON AND WHINES ALL THE WAY INTO OUTER SPACE AND WHINES ON THE DEATH STAR AND WHINES INTO INFINITY.

Questionable Hero

24,325 Points
  • Healer 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Hunter 50
Waifuism
RandomKate
Have you seen my head?
No, I haven't seen your head.

Malevolent Cutie-Pie

14,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Unsanitary Condition
FROWNS LOUDLY.
HER NAME IS CHARLOTTE.
emotion_donotwant

yeah thats true......

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Waifuism
RandomKate
Have you seen my head?

I approve of this... SO MUCH.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas