Gimmeh yo monster ideas!

please post your awesome ideas. XD 1 100.0% [ 420 ]
Total Votes:[ 420 ]

Bucktoothed Bunny

Silvedra
SexyUgly Shop
Silvedra

Oh, my. Is there a pic of the voodoo doll?? heart

I dunno if there is a good one, but I have one...

User Image

Love it!
Eee! redface thanks
*is revved up to wear it better this year* The heels are too tough to work in, maybe boots though... hmmm. Flats just don't add ooomph!

Bucktoothed Bunny

fluorescein
/cheers on
Rally all the mirrors!

I really wish the mornings weren't freezing here. I'd be more inclined to park myself at a cafe and nurse a cup of tea to waste the day away.

Are there any coffee drinkers here? Cafes here are a national pasttime, but as I don't drink the good ol bean, I'm not sure what to order. A standard iced coffee should be ok right? I'm such a tourist.
Where you at?!
I love coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hate any and all tea)
Iced mocha's are a great choice for non-coffee drinkers (if you want coffee at all).
I got my boss an Iced London Fog and she loves em.

Bucktoothed Bunny

Sheeep
blaugh
*squish*
SexyUgly Shop
Where you at?!
I love coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hate any and all tea)
Iced mocha's are a great choice for non-coffee drinkers (if you want coffee at all).
I got my boss an Iced London Fog and she loves em.

I'm working in Vienna, Austria until January. I'll be closer to have awake hours as you wink

And blasphemous!!! I love all teas and dislike coffee. Though coffees here do come with a sizable shot of booze. I'll search for mocha drinks here. I tend to like chocolatey stuff. There's a misleading shop nearby named En Bon Chocolat and alas, it's a vegan cafe. I was hoping to pick up some single origin bean to bar chocolates.
SexyUgly Shop
Sheeep
blaugh
*squish*

redface *Whispers* Don't squish me in front of everyone *Blushes*
I know heels are like feet torture devices but they just have so much damn ommmph

Bucktoothed Bunny

fluorescein

I'm working in Vienna, Austria until January. I'll be closer to have awake hours as you wink

And blasphemous!!! I love all teas and dislike coffee. Though coffees here do come with a sizable shot of booze. I'll search for mocha drinks here. I tend to like chocolatey stuff. There's a misleading shop nearby named En Bon Chocolat and alas, it's a vegan cafe. I was hoping to pick up some single origin bean to bar chocolates.

LUCKY!!!!! I want chocolates and coffees!!!!!! That's so cool, Fluo.

Bucktoothed Bunny

Sheeep
I know heels are like feet torture devices but they just have so much damn ommmph
Why so cute?

Erina_Nobara's Senpai

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
Eee look at all them hawt mirrors! <33

Demonic Shapeshifter

Sheeep

This. heart
Hello all ye monsters.

Girl-Crazy Partier

Aria Starstone's Significant Otter

Naughty Kitten

-carefully picks up her mirror- Eeee!

Bucktoothed Bunny

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash