Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hello I am the man known as Angel and I represent the Online wrestling federation known as United Wrestling Entertainment.

Are you a good role-player and are finding that your traditional fairy dreamland, or vampire roleplay is not for you. Well allow me to be the first to tell you: that is not all that Gaia has to offer. There is a vast network of online Superstars that have made a name for themselves in a community that has been growing and changing for the last 6 years.

I am here today looking for new talent to join this federation and see if I can locate someone who has what it takes to be the face of the next generation of Wrestling roleplayers. All you need to start is a creative mind...a legit interest in professional wrestling. and the desire to create something memorable that people will talk about within that tight nit community for years to come.

But before you make your decision let me fill you in on what it is that we do:

1. We make up our own Superstars, from scratch, and do not allow people to simply use a 'real wrestler'.You are not CM Punk, or Ryback, or anyone else in the WWE because if you were you would not be sitting at your computer reading this...and there is a template you may use in order to make your character in our profile subforum.

2. We run 3 week cycles where you and your opponent will have three weeks to get your match completed. Any unfinished matches will be reviewed by our match judges and a winner will be decided based on creativity and realism. With that in mind...

3. You are not Mr. Perfect or Hulk Hogan so you cannot counter everything that is thrown your way, otherwise it is only fun for you.

4. We have a friendly crew that is willing to help you every step of the way as you grow into your character and we give each and every person who enters our guild the chance to succeed provided that they put in the work.

5. WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR WOMEN WRESTLERS THAT WOULD LIKE TO JOIN! As seriously most of our girls have retired over the last year and we have very few!

With that in mind why don't you come inside and take the first step toword becoming the UWE Heavyweight Champion today. We are waiting.

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Contest!

Everyone likes a contest...so if you join UWE and create a character that is accepted you will be entered into a drawing on the 4th of July. The drawing will be conducted via random number and the winner will receive 50k!!! People that go inactive will lose eligibility for the contest so join up and remain active for the chance to win.

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
New People since I have started this thread

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
bump...still looking for members so don't be shy and if you have any questions do not hesitate to post them in the thread I will answer them in a timely fashion

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
Just so all of you know, the upcoming July PPV will feature a Money in the Bank Ladder match that features only new members, so the chance of you jumping through the ranks is fairly good considering that winning that briefcase gets you a guarenteed shot at the UWE Heavyweight Championship that is good for 365 days from the day you win it.
As a current member of the UWE roster I would just like to say to any new and prospective members that if you are considering this as a role-play for you, be prepared for the time of your life. The level of respect the people in this community have for people that put in work is incredible and the crews of not just UWE, but all the other e-feds on Gaia are great people and will help you in any way that they possibly can. In case you are wondering what goes into wrestling rp here is an example from something I just put on in another fed called WWFG(World Wrestling Federation Guild) check it out!

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
hmm. Interesting thread..

Dangerous Genius

5,575 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200

Dangerous Genius