fan fiction 0.040816326530612 4.1% [ 4 ]
cosplay 0.051020408163265 5.1% [ 5 ]
other 0.061224489795918 6.1% [ 6 ]
crying 0.11224489795918 11.2% [ 11 ]
all of the above 0.45918367346939 45.9% [ 45 ]
Total Votes:[ 98 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 40 41 42 > >>

Homestuck!

Newly created Homestuck discussion thread, as the old op doesn't want to get the notifications anymore!

I know that the old Homestuck discussion thread was moved, but I'm asking any moderators to leave this one be. Homestuck is a comic, believe it or not, and I feel it belongs here. The old thread was moved to the comic creators forum, and it felt pretty out of place there. We are not the creators of Homestuck, no matter how much the fandom influences or contributes art/cosplay/jokes to the comic itself.

So, hopefully this thread takes off! Feel free to discuss any of the old mspa stories, as well as the current adventure!

Last Poll Results were very interesting!!

Dear Homestucks, how old are you?

13 or under 2.3% [ 1 ]
14 to 17 25.6% [ 11 ]
18 to 25 58.1% [ 25 ]
26 to 30 2.3% [ 1 ]
30 + 11.6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes: [ 43 ]

Trash Witch

It's a printed comic too now so I don't see why it can't go here...

Hooray, new thread!

Colorful Cultist

User Image
Get this party started~

Super Sleuth

6,850 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
User Image

F*ckin partytown.

So anyway, Cherubial exposition time Via Aranea Serket. Everyone ready?

Party Animal

Not until next week. mad

Slumbering Tengu

*takes in the new thread smell*

User Image

Anxious Friend

i wonder why the OP of the old thread got tired of homestuck lol
dirk striders
i wonder why the OP of the old thread got tired of homestuck lol

I'm not quite sure! But that's okay. I on the other hand, am completely fine with the notifications. Even if I grow tired of Homestuck in the future, (doubtful) I'll just make another account. (:
Raya Kioma
It's a printed comic too now so I don't see why it can't go here...

Hooray, new thread!

I know, that was sort of driving me crazy. I really hope they don't try to move this one! The old thread just floating around in the comic creator's forum just didn't make any sense at all. We are not the creators of Homestuck, no matter how much the fandom influences the jokes and story inside the actual comic or (more recently) contribute art and cosplay to the comic. Wasn't that special though!

Enduring Phantom

9,450 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
That was freakin' amazing but yea, we aren't the creator's that's Hussie. -drops a lounge chair in the corner of the thread to lurk mostly-

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
SO EXCITED... DAY 1 OF EMERALD CITY COMICON IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!

To any Homestuck fans attending the con: hope I have the chance luck of running into you. Especially if you come to the big photoshoot @ 4pm on Saturday - I'm the lovely gal in charge of that awesomeness, and won't be hard to miss... gonna be cosplaying as The Signless (and with the odd luck I keep having, might be the only one at the con cosplaying as him).

Here's the Facebook event page for more information if you're at all interested...

As for why the person in charge of the other topic got tired, it happens. Sometimes for understandable reasons (just lost interest), and sadly sometimes bad (became a hater; happened to a few of my friends over the crap with Trickster mode shenanigans... gah, some people need to stop taking things in the comic so seriously). Hopefully it wasn't for bad reasons. sweatdrop
Kara Kazeneko
SO EXCITED... DAY 1 OF EMERALD CITY COMICON IS TOMORROW!!!!!!!

To any Homestuck fans attending the con: hope I have the chance luck of running into you. Especially if you come to the big photoshoot @ 4pm on Saturday - I'm the lovely gal in charge of that awesomeness, and won't be hard to miss... gonna be cosplaying as The Signless.

Here's the Facebook event page for more information if you're at all interested...

As for why the person in charge of the other topic got tired, it happens. Sometimes for understandable reasons (just lost interest), and sadly sometimes bad (became a hater; happened to a few of my friends over the crap with Trickster mode shenanigans... gah, some people need to stop taking things in the comic so seriously). Hopefully it wasn't for bad reasons. sweatdrop

Oh goodness, what a fiasco that trickster thing was. I didn't mind, I thought it was very funny.
I hope everyone has fun and behaves well at Emerald City Comicon! Wish I could be there!

Battle-ready Knight

15,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I thought the Trickster stuff was funny and slightly informative (the whole aftermath thing being a lesson about cheating being stupid as hell both in life and in games). But it's all a matter of opinion and point of view for other people who read it. Like how some folks horridly mistook the "Caucasian" joke to be racist, when it was just poking fun at how trickster mode changes their skin color, etc. *sigh*

I am so looking forward to seeing where the current adventure with John and the trolls wind up...
Kara Kazeneko
I thought the Trickster stuff was funny and slightly informative (the whole aftermath thing being a lesson about cheating being stupid as hell both in life and in games). But it's all a matter of opinion and point of view for other people who read it. Like how some folks horridly mistook the "Caucasian" joke to be racist, when it was just poking fun at how trickster mode changes their skin color, etc. *sigh*

I am so looking forward to seeing where the current adventure with John and the trolls wind up...

I agree! How I saw the Caucasian joke was that it was a fourth wall break. It was pointing out that the characters skin tone wasn't "homestuck white" any longer. But this certainly makes for an interesting story to have. In a year we can all look back as homestucks and laugh at how embarrassing it all was. Hahaha.

Oh me too, every panel with John makes me feel so nastolgic now. I'm not sure why, maybe it's because Homestuck is so close to being over? It's nice seeing all the dead trolls though. =)
New thread to sub to, fun.
Have a video that made me laugh entirely to hard to kick things off

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas