Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image

Welcome to my Role Play

Disclaimer: All the characters belong to their rightful owners, not us. I'd like to state now that all parts of this role-play is just that, a role play.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((This is a PRIVATE RP. You may read but no one is joining and it is none of your business what we write in here. If you don't like what we write you know how to get out))

intro | story/setting | rules | skellies | profiles | announcements

Sparkly Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"Girls! Levantanse, ahora mismo!" Their mother yelled as she banged on the bedroom door. Upon opening she saw both her daughters still snuggled in their beds. She sighed, shaking her mane of brown hair and left. Moments later she came in with two large McDonald's cups filled with ice cold water. "My final warning."
"Five more minutes." Her eldest, Xiomara said, pulling the blankets over her head. The mother of two shrugged and dumped the water on her head, then walked over to her second daughter, Rosalinda, on the other side of the room and mimicked the action. The effect was immediate.
"Holy crap Mami!" Xiomara jumped from her bed.
"You're late." She pointed at the clock which read 7:30 am.
"Mom!" The girl whined. "Why didn't you wake us up sooner?" She didn't wait for an answer as she sped to the bathroom.

Xio paused as she noticed a rather large bruise on her stomach. She poked the bluish purple spot but it didn't hurt.
"Cinco minutos!" Her mom yelled from the door. Xiomara shook her head and pulled down her t-shirt. Quickly, and quiet messily, she pulled her hair into two pigtails. She ran down the stairs, almost tripping with her sagging socks. Their mom stood at the door, like its gate keeper, her arms crossed as she glared at her daughters. Her frown melted into a smile as she handed them their bagged lunches, "Mucho cuidado." The girls nodded and rushed out the door.

A block away from the school, the first bell rang. The principal and vice-principals stood watch at the school gate, clipboards ready to dish out detentions. "Crap." Xio whispered as they snuck around back. The eight-foot gate encircled the entire school, but back here by the maintenance sheds, the security was non-existent. As per routine, Rosa bent over with her fingers tightly laced together. Xio placed her foot in her palms. They counted mentally to three and with Rosalinda's boost, Xio grasped the top of the fence. She heaved herself over and turned to catch the backpacks Rosa tossed over. Xio squated down and slipped her hands through the fence to give Rosalinda her boost. Now, safely on the other side they made their way to their first class P.E.

Towards the back of the gym, Rosa gave Xiomara another boost but into an open window. At the top, she scanned the hallway then jumped down. She turned to her right and opened the back door for Rosalinda. From this point on, it was easy to assimilate into the crowd of girls in the locker room. "There you two are. Late again?" Iris, a girl with bright orange hair tied in a loose braid asked giggling. She was already changed into her P.E. gear.
"You know us, Iris." Xio said as she tossed of her clothes. She noticed Iris frowning at her then at Rosa.
"Why are you two covered in bruises?"
"Huh?" Xiomara glanced down at her body. This morning she only had one bruise, now she had several on her arms and legs. "Uh, must have been from climbing the gate."
"Let's move it ladies!" The coach yelled. Xio pushed the matter out of her head and finished dressing.

Shy Genius

6,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
Rosa looked at the spots that had sprouted up her arms and legs "Damnit I look like a victim of abuse..." she muttered as she pulled on the uniformed shirt and sorts 4 patches of purple bruises decorated her knee's and caves. She counted 2 on her shoulders and forarms and two seemed to be growing on her hands.

Looking to her sister she saw similar discoloration but pushed the though aside as they ran out to join their peers for role call and then the mile run on the track. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the looks the gym teachers gave eachother when looking at the twins. "Sis don't look now but I think we are about the get the 'Are your parents hurtting you' speech." she said as they finished their run and were cornered by the gym teachers.

After much denying and discussion the teachers let the situation drop. But the sister's were still wanted for weeks and the bruises neither faded nor went away if anything they got worse. the sisters were complaining about back pain as well.

So there they sat in a doctors office waiting for their turn to be called in.

Sparkly Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Their doctor, Dr. Alvarez, a short hispanic woman, eyed the girls with disinterest. She checked the normal things, like their hearing, sight, and reflexes. "I can't find anything wrong with you girls. We are just going to have to wait until your blood work to get back to us." She scribbled something on her pad and gave it to their mother. "This ointment should make the bruises go away or at least make them less noticeable."

Xio slipped off the bench. They had been sitting forever and the pressure in her back was still building up. "But what about the pain?" She rubbed the small of her back and felt a bump. The doctor motioned for her to spin around.

"The pain is here?" She applied pressure right behind her kidneys.
"No here." Xio rubbed the small bump. "I think it got bigger." She felt the doctor's cold hands poke the growing bump and she immediately straightened. "Ms. Flores," she said motioning her mother to a corner of the room. "I'm afraid your daughters might have some form of...cancerous growth. It could be what's causing the permanent bruises but I'm going to need a tissue sample as well." She said in a hushed tone.

"Wait...I, I mean we have...cancer?" Xiomara sank back into the bench, unsure what to think anymore.

Shy Genius

6,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
Rosalinda turned to her sister and pulled her in for a hug and tried to keep herself strong. "Its gonna be fine Mara we'll be fine." she said as she hugged her sister. Turning to her mother she gave her a hard look that said she wasn't allowed to break down at all. Seeing her mother pull herself together and nod made Rosa relax a bit. They were not going to lie down and take it.

When they got home the girls found themselves laying down on their favorite spot on the floor to relax to get the pain of their back. Rosa was sketching on the floor and Xio was writeing on of her stories about somethign or another.

Their mother came in with new packs of ice for their backs and looked down at the picture Rosa was drawing "What have you got there?" she asked as she watched rosa finish a figure only to not like how it came out and erase it.

"Just a picture of the family but dad keeps coming out very effeminate I think I'll just leave him out of this one." she said as she drew in his place a Flamboyant tree and started to color everything in.

"Thats coming out great color it in and when dad comes home from the office he can bring it with him to work tomorrow." she said with a smile as Rosa nodded.

"Xio what you working on there?" she asked her other daughter as she switched out the ice bag on her elder daughters back.

Sparkly Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
"Just another short story, about the new people across the street." Xiomara said. She always liked to watch people and then make stories about them. "The husband is actually an evil mastermind that's living a double life with his wife and family as a cover. But now his archrival, another villain, has found his home. He already killed the family and is going to set fire to the home to erase all the evidence." She explained as she wrote. Their mom shook her head.
"Why can't you write anything nice, mija?" She stood. "How about some lunch- Dios mio!" She covered her mouth, staring at the window. "The neighbors house is on fire!" She lunged for the telephone ready to mark 911 when it rang. With shaking fingers she answered. "Hello?" A pause. "Yes, this is Mrs. Flores....my husband what?" She dropped the phone.
"Mom?" Xio asked. Their mother was almost in hysterics and it was scaring her.
"Your f-father..esta muerto." She sobbed holding onto her daughter. Somewhere Xio could hear the wail of sirens.

Shy Genius

6,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Member 100
  • Contributor 150
The next 3 days found the girls more miserable than the days prior. The girls found themselves in wheel chairs on the day of their fathers funeral and doped up high on pain medicine to pull through the ceremony. They both sat at the procession with dead eyes while their mother cried the two held each others hand to get though the pain. Rosa just stared at the ground as they put her father in and Xio looked away. Everyone that stood there with them didn't even feel half the pain they did. It wasn't fair. As the ceremony ended and people started leaving Rosa pulled a paper and pencil out of her dress and sketched her fathers grave with flowers sprouting out of the ground and a tree shading the spot.

Turning to her sister she just watched her stare at the spot as her mother talked with everyone else abandoning the two. Her sister took the picture and wrote on the bottom of the page. "...And as he was laid to rest his spirit took away the pain and suffering of his family and the earth around him sprouted to life just like the life he lived. Full, Beautiful, And Comforting." Xio wrote and they folded up the paper and threw it next to the headstone.

Sparkly Seeker

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
The two sat in silence and waited for the crowd to thin out. Eventually their grandmothers came to their side. Silently, they pushed them across the lawn. Xiomara glanced over her shoulder in time to see a sapling growing by their father's headstone. The dirt that was thrown over the grave was already covered in a blanket of blooming flowers, lilies and sunflowers, their father's favorite.

Later that night, Xiomara awoke in a cold sweat. She clenched her covers close to herself as a wave of pain rolled through her body. She muffled her scream in her pillow. After a few minutes, the pain in her backside seemed to subside. She slid out of bed, wanting to splash some cool water on her face when she stumbled forward. She tried to stand but her balance was off. Gravity was not on her side and she fell.

It felt like something was crawling beneath her skin, snaking its way from her head to her back. Xio pulled at her hair, clenching her teeth as she tried to ride the pain out. "Urgh!" She tried clawing at the growing bump, that seemed to have a life of its own. "Get out of my body!" Xio dug her nails deep into her flesh. This thing, this cancer was going to leave her body now. "Arrgh! Nngh." The warm stream of blood seemed to release some of the fire underneath her skin. It was growing. She could feel the length of it sliding across her sleek, wet fingers. She tried to dig deeper, to fight the pain but it overwhelmed her. She lay curled on the hardwood floor, sweating and panting as she lost consciousness.

Xiomara felt groggy and drained. Her whole body was lead. Why am I on the floor? She thought, as she struggled to sit up. Something wet and fuzzy brushed her leg and she almost yelled in fright. 'Calm down Xi.' She thought as she used her nightstand to lift herself up. Again, it brushed against her leg. Xiomara slapped at it. Hurriedly, she turned on the light, wanting to squish the bug before it touched her again. What stared back at her was not an insect but a long, fuzzy black snake. "Snakes aren't fuzzy. This better not be another of Rosa's pranks." She pulled at the object and gasped in surprise. "Oh...my god." It was attached to her backside. Xio turned it a circle, very much like a dog chasing its own tail. "Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. This is not happening. Not happening." She slapped her face. "Crap this is real. And I..have a tail." Xio ran to Rosa's room and entered without bothering to knock. Strange things have been happening since the bruises showed up. She needed to know that she wasn't going crazy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff