Demonic Hunter

16,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
Kairi Nightingale
II Memento II
Kairi Nightingale
Hi, again! Saw the new additions to the first page of the role-play and a few more questions came to mine.

Will there be Madco missions too?

I made a Madco character and was curious to know about their objectives and possible missions. For instance, why are they holding the president's family and vc hostage instead of killing them? What's their motivation to keep them alive?

Madco will have mission's...i just didn't get to editing them onto the front page yet sweatdrop

Madco holds the family and the vice because they want to use them to gather information from them about Alpha...etc,
I will leave the details for the Madco Team to come up with smile
i like to have others ideas on it, i just start it off sweatdrop

Okay. Thank you for addressing my questions again! Please let me know if you come up with any other guidelines that Madco should follow, then. Otherwise, I'll just start discussing with other future Madco members and see what we come up with as far as how the company works and stuff goes. =)

Do you have ideas on who the president's family consists of or should we make that up too? Will anyone be playing the president's family or will they be NPCs? Also, for the third Madco mission, are we just looking for the scouts who are trying to invade our camps or are we looking for actual Alpha camps too?

Sorry for all of the questions. ^.^;; I'm not trying to rush you or anything. I know the role-play is still under construction. I'm just asking to make sure that any ideas I come up with make sense with what's already been established on the first page and these answers help.

(Also thank you for the compliment about my profile! I've posted him in the profile thread and will keep you notified of any changes either through PM or in the OOC.)

President's family and that will just be NPC, i will let you guys (Madco) pick the gender and that smile i don't mind.
third mission for madco will be just scouting the invading camps and you can always scout the main base if you guys wish, just remember they are highly armed lol.
Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I've been busier than I thought this week with real life stuff and won't be able to post for a few more days. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and ask that you please be patient with me. After this week, I should have more free time and be able to post more frequently/consistently. Thanks in advance for your patience. ^.^;

Demonic Hunter

16,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kairi Nightingale
Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I've been busier than I thought this week with real life stuff and won't be able to post for a few more days. I'm sorry for the inconvenience and ask that you please be patient with me. After this week, I should have more free time and be able to post more frequently/consistently. Thanks in advance for your patience. ^.^;

Its all good kairi, We will be waiting for your return.
i hope things in your life get better smile

Demonic Hunter

16,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hey.
Just quoting everyone to see if they are still into this RP.
I really don't want it to die.

lonesniper223

Kairi Nightingale

xxNaturalxxDisasterxx

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
II Memento II
Hey.

Hey Mem, I'm still around and still interested. smile I'm cool with being patient, I know holidays and whatnot just happened so people were probably celebrating ^^
II Memento II
Hey.

Hey, there. As naturalxxdisaster said, Thanksgiving week is happening in the U.S. and a lot of people go away for the holiday to spend time with their family. I'm also busy with the real life stuff mentioned earlier - mostly schoolwork. I'm in college and have exams and final assignments to study for and finish before I can post. Again, I apologize for the wait and thanks for the earlier well-wishing.

Demonic Hunter

16,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thanks for the feedback.
I understand about thanksgiving and that.
just keeping a count on you guys and making sure things were good, have lost alot of people in RP.

lonesniper223

Kairi Nightingale

xxNaturalxxDisasterxx

Badge's Spouse

Gekko

9,925 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Brandisher 100
i did the bes ti could with a post

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Finals have officially ended and I can be more active smile

Demonic Hunter

16,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Raider

I'm confused..

Any Captain in any rank of any military branch outranks a Lieutenant..

Could you explain the Ranking system or..?

Demonic Hunter

16,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Seven Hells
I'm confused..

Any Captain in any rank of any military branch outranks a Lieutenant..

Could you explain the Ranking system or..?

There is many different ranked Captains and so Lieutenants of the high ranked Captains do mouth off or talk over the lower Captains. (High rank power, gets to their heads)
But it will come back and bite them sooner or later.

There is different ranks in both Alpha and Madco

Rank 1 (of course is the highest)
Rank 2
Rank 3 - 5 etc

Captains of any rank does over throw any Lieutenants. (most captains let it slide or they will get them back later)
Each side was allowed to make up how the company works. These rankings aren't based on reality and Madco works very differently from Alpha. We haven't actually shared how our companies worked with each other until now so I thought I might as well take this opportunity to share what Logician Extraordinaire (formerly xxNaturalxxDisasterxx) and I have come up with so far for Madco.

The ranking system is a little more straight forward and the command is much more strict with discipline.

Just for a basic overview:

Recruits: Soldiers in training/testing to see what divisions they best belong in.

Commanders: Leaders of combat division teams and report to the general

Managers: Leaders of divisions that do not involve direct combat such as medical teams, resource teams, recruitment, etc. They report to a head manager.

General/Head Manager: Head of the combat and non-combat divisions respectively. They report to the Ghosts directly and often communicate with each other.

Ghosts: Leaders of the organization. Small group of people managing all of Madco. Make decisions that affect entire company.

We're still developing our ranking system, but that's most of what we've come up with so far. Ideas are welcomed.

Demonic Hunter

16,725 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I understand all the "Real" Ranks but I have given the permission to the others of Madco to make up their own way of Rank.

So it gives the Roleplay more a different understanding to how a government and a different Rebel "organization" will work.

I am Sorry if that did confuse many people.

Omnipresent Vampire

This looks like fun. : 3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas