Cut what out?

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Lunar Logic
I think it was this:
"I kinda noticed that there are those, no offense to anyone, who seem to lack in patience as far as posting goes."

I mean, there are some people who will become more upset by people saying "no offense" and little things like that, because it makes it seem more offensive? Plus, as I said... people have been waiting for quite some time, so we should expect some impatience from people. It just makes sense that way. emotion_sweatdrop
Really? Huh...I didn't even think anyone would feel more upset with saying 'no offense'. sweatdrop I've been waiting for posts, though I had assumed that peeps have been busy with real life. I've gotten used to having to wait a long time for posts actually. sweatdrop I'm in a few guild rps that are pretty slow-paced.
Sirea Angelie
Really? Huh...I didn't even think anyone would feel more upset with saying 'no offense'. sweatdrop I've been waiting for posts, though I had assumed that peeps have been busy with real life. I've gotten used to having to wait a long time for posts actually. sweatdrop I'm in a few guild rps that are pretty slow-paced.

If there's any reason that my sisters and I might seem impatient, it's probably stuff like tumblr. Roleplays go really fast there, so it kinda makes me, at least, forget about the pace of group roleplays.

Don't feel bad for saying "no offense", I just know that it can rub some people the wrong way. You're fine. c: /gives you a cupcake/

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Lunar Logic
Sirea Angelie

If there's any reason that my sisters and I might seem impatient, it's probably stuff like tumblr. Roleplays go really fast there, so it kinda makes me, at least, forget about the pace of group roleplays.

Don't feel bad for saying "no offense", I just know that it can rub some people the wrong way. You're fine. c: /gives you a cupcake/
That made me feel better. ^_^ *takes cupcake*

Lonely Cultist

I hardly even get on the computer anymore. I hardly even go onto Tumblr. And when I do go online, the last thing I want to do is roleplay. It kind of feels like a chore to me... I don't enjoy it anymore. I think roleplaying nonstop for years kind of killed my love for roleplaying all together.
So even if one of you posted right now, I don't think I could get myself to reply.

I'd much rather play videogames or hang out with my friends than roleplay on the computer. So this time, I quit for sure. Please don't take it personally.

I hardly get on Gaia, so if you still want to talk, contact me here.

http://dokomanari.tumblr.com/

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Michuo
I hardly even get on the computer anymore. I hardly even go onto Tumblr. And when I do go online, the last thing I want to do is roleplay. It kind of feels like a chore to me... I don't enjoy it anymore. I think roleplaying nonstop for years kind of killed my love for roleplaying all together.
So even if one of you posted right now, I don't think I could get myself to reply.

I'd much rather play videogames or hang out with my friends than roleplay on the computer. So this time, I quit for sure. Please don't take it personally.

I hardly get on Gaia, so if you still want to talk, contact me here.

http://dokomanari.tumblr.com/
Just know that you're still loved. We can't force you to do something that you're not willing to do. 3nodding
I need another group Tales of RP. I need to roleplay Jay again. u wu
But I suck at plots, so I can't make one... ugh.

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
Lunar Logic
I need another group Tales of RP. I need to roleplay Jay again. u wu
But I suck at plots, so I can't make one... ugh.
Don't feel bad. I'm not good with plots myself. ^.^; *gives a hug*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces