Welcome to Gaia! ::

So last night my college had a dance, and of course I had to go in a skirt. Unfortunately, I got very drunk, and so while I was dancing/making out with this guy, my skirt rode up and I didn't notice. I had on shorts underneath, but apparently they rode up too. I'm just really worried that now everyone thinks I'm a slut. I'm not really sure how many people noticed, but I'm so mortified at what happened. I also go to a small school, around 2000 people. I'm guess I'm just wondering if this will effect my reputation, because I feel like everyone's going to see me differently now.

Greedy Receiver

• People are going to assume what they want regardless of how the situation occurred. There are people who would have assumed you were a slut even just for kissing the guy, but who really cares?

Don't act any differently than you normally do.

15,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
It's not that bad, I don't think. It might help to make jokes about it, that way you're owning what happened, and if you own it people can't really use it against you. If someone starts laughing about it, laugh with them, and admit it was funny.

Try not to get too hung up on the slut thing. You don't have a lot of control over that, people who are inclined to label people sluts usually don't need very many reasons. If you weren't a slut before, I doubt you'll be one now.
crazy s**t tends to happen when alcohol is involved =_=
I think people will only look at you as a slut when they hate you already or something like that because they can exaggerate what happened alot. If there's no one with a grudge against you, I'd say you're fine smile Just make a few jokes about it and whatever. If someone does label you as a slut, ignore them cuz they don't know anything smile
people probably think ur a dumb ******** drunk that doesn't know when and when not to wear a skirt.

Capitalist

they will think the opposite because only prudes wear shorts under skirts.

Wheezing Noob

Who cares what other people think? They're opinions aren't fact. Just be yourself. 4laugh
Who cares what people think. You're a big girl, it's college, s**t happens.

Divorced Datemate

4,625 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
Don't hate on being a slut. talk2hand

FXMLDR's Wife

Hopeless Sweetheart

why don't you ask someone

Beloved Flatterer

9,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
Wearing revealing clothing does not make a girl a slut. Maybe a c*cktease, but not a slut. A slut would be a girl who sleeps around with different guys. Relax, it's okay heart
yeah you're pretty much the campus bike now

Generous Giver

10,600 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image

Opinion? Okay, my opinion is that you're an idiot.

Assume that nobody saw, because they probably didn't :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces