Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

ArchMageZer0
Nam-nam-Azzy
I'm not sure if you saw my post for Azael (before the one with both him and Azza) but he was talking to Rozalina... and it seems as if she is ignoring what he even said or the fact that he was in her classroom interrupting her lesson for a moment...

ArchMageZer0

i did, she just didn't respond cause she was teaching

Oh.... but he interrupted the class. I was thinking she would respond to something like that instead of just ignoring it....

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Crissy00001

Hi! I had a few questions about the dance and what exactly the dress code is and such.
And if the dance is optional or if pretty much everyone is going. o-o
Um, also wondering if my character's accent is a little much? Is it irritating? If the answer is a unanimous yes then I'll adjust my writing so the group is happier.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
LaLaLoof
Crissy00001

Hi! I had a few questions about the dance and what exactly the dress code is and such.
Um, also wondering if my character's accent is a little much? Is it irritating? If the answer is a unanimous yes then I'll adjust my writing so the group is happier.

My character isn't going, she doesn't even know it's happening.

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Typically untypical
LaLaLoof
Crissy00001

biggrin Okay so i have a new policy. Any post I find helpful gets a tip.
Just saying.
(also are you okay with the tip thing dropz?)
iidropkickbabies

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
LaLaLoof
Typically untypical
LaLaLoof
Crissy00001
iidropkickbabies

biggrin Okay so i have a new policy. Any post I find helpful gets a tip.
Just saying.
(also are you okay with the tip thing dropz?)

I don't understand what that sentence meant, the "tip thing dropz". I get confused really easily.

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
iidropkickbabies

Typically Untypical

I was trying to talk to iidropkickbabies but i quoted in the wrong place because I'm still not very good at forum things.
Earlier I asked her if it was okay for me to tip her posts since I don't have very much money.

Eloquent Elocutionist

11,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
LaLaLoof
iidropkickbabies

Typically Untypical

I was trying to talk to iidropkickbabies but i quoted in the wrong place because I'm still not very good at forum things.
Earlier I asked her if it was okay for me to tip her posts since I don't have very much money.

Ah okay, makes sense.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
LaLaLoof
Crissy00001

Personally, I LOVE how you type out her accent. It makes her character have a little more personality, and it's awesome.

The dance is more optional, but I guess it'd be nice if everyone was to go, you know?

Dress code? Superhero/heroine with a mask. smile

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
LaLaLoof
iidropkickbabies

Typically Untypical

Haha, yeah if you'd like to.I noticed all the random tips and was like omg.

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
I just noticed that Rina and Gotani's powers are nearly opposite of each other. User Image Perhaps Gotani would be someone Rina could talk to.

Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100
iiDropKickBabies

how is liara's mind in the gutter? she playing around with the blood she coughed out and then used her powers to form into the shape of a diamond. that's all

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
ArchMageZer0
iiDropKickBabies

how is liara's mind in the gutter? she playing around with the blood she coughed out and then used her powers to form into the shape of a diamond. that's all

crap. youre right.

i just got off work and am really tired.

i just remembered that "in the gutter" means like perverted. not bummed. oops.

and even if it meant bummed i was still wrong haha. i just replied to the posts off memory. ill fix it

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
WOW okay I apologize to everyone.
I was to busy plotting out a very complex and COMPLETELY HYPOTHETICAL encounter this morning and I didn't read the posts in the rp or reply. And I have to leave for work in an hour. :/ (and I am hella slow with code you best believe I won't be getting anything done before work I still need to fix my last post too)
sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I
Am
Really Sorry
Promise I'm faster in chat rp >-< I'm still getting used to this forum deal.
Like normally when I was on forums it was like www.plantedtank.net and stuff like that where I never had to code or quote or anything
I'll get better at it soon hopefully

Anxious Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
Okay so i'm pushing it here and hope i get to work on time BUT
iiDropKickBabies

can it be a superhero we make up?
Like can she just come in an outfit with a mask and create a super hero identity?

Hygienic Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
LaLaLoof
Okay so i'm pushing it here and hope i get to work on time BUT
iiDropKickBabies

can it be a superhero we make up?
Like can she just come in an outfit with a mask and create a super hero identity?

Well, I think Crissy's decree is more of something you should listen to, however from what I know, there was no discussion of it having to be a legitimate hero. If you'd like to make up a hero, I believe it would be completely fine.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff