Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay I'm going to try and keep this as simple as possible.
                  So I'm bored, and I want to start practicing with my tablet again.
                  But I can only do so many you know? I'm just a person after all x.x
                  So I'm having a sort of little contest.
                  Basically, I want to read some of the most adorable, cheesy, or goofy pick up lines you guys know.
                  I'll be keeping track of the ones posted so hopefully no one repeats the same line.

There are only three rules to this!
                  1) post a pick up line that hasn't been posted before (check the list please!)

2) only one pick up per post! please do not post l500 different pick up lines in one post. You may post as many as you like, but each pick up line gets it's own post.

3) please only post ONE pick up line ONE TIME. For example, If some one went with something like "Did it hurt? You know, when you fell from heaven?" I do not want to get spammed by the same user with the same pick up line. Okie dokie?

If I like your pick up line, I draw you a head shot! If I don't, feel free to try again smile
                  If I choose you, I'll post your name on a list in the next post and when I finish your head shot, your username will then become a link :3

Here is a link to a sample of the kind of head shots I'll be drawing.

Added: Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght will be joining in as well by dishing out chibi sketches to the people who post the pick up lines she likes best She will have her own separate list of winners so keep your eyes peeled!

Here is a link to Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght's chibi sketch sample

Feel free to spam each other with valentines and hearts and all that fun stuff. And feel free to stay and chat!

Added note: Please put your pick up lines in quotation marks (these things " " ) so we know it's a pick up line and not you trying to have a conversation with us or anyone else in the thread XD
            Pick up lines that have already been used

"Is that a mirror in your pocket cuz I can see myself in your pants" - cryptlord

"You're good as corn, come here and I'll transform you into a popcorn." - Drakkusy

"I'm not as pretty as Brad Pitt and I don't have Schwarzenegger's muscles but in licking I'm like Lassie"- Drakkusy

"Are you a pikachu? Because you are shockingly beautiful." - Sexts

"If I were a Clefairy, I"d DOUBLE-SLAP dat a**." - Sexts

"Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight?" -Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght

"I wish I was one of ur tears, so I could be born in your eyes, run down your cheek, and die on your lips" - Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght

"Save a horse, ride a cowboy" - M o n k i Y o g h u r t

"If you were a booger, I would pick you first." - M o n k i Y o g h u r t

"hey babe you have a one way ticket to my heart and it needs refunding." - Clawed Darkness

"Is your dad an art thief? Because you're a masterpiece!" -The Littlest Asian

"Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?" - Evil doer

"Do you wanna go out on a date? Breathe for yes, lick your elbow for no." - gabilliam tho

"I may not be a genie, but I can make your wishes come true."- Wheatheart
            Winners for OneSkyOneDestinyOneHeart
            Sexts "Are you a pikachu? Because you are shockingly beautiful"
            Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght "I wish I was one of ur tears, so I could be born in your eyes, run down your cheek, and die on your lips"
            Evil doer "Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?"
            gabilliam tho "Do you wanna go out on a date? Breathe for yes, lick your elbow for no."
            Winners for Cl0ckW0rkKn1ght
            Sexts "Are you a pikachu? Because you are shockingly beautiful"
            Evil doer "Would you grab my arm so I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel?"
            gabilliam tho "Do you wanna go out on a date? Breathe for yes, lick your elbow for no."

Vicious Warlord

Is that a mirror in your pocket cuz I can see myself in your pants wink
You're good as corn, come here and I'll transform you into a popcorn.
I'm not as pretty as Brad Pitt and I don't have Schwarzenegger's muscles but in licking I'm like Lassie.
Are you a pikachu? Because you are shockingly beautiful.
If I were a Clefairy, I"d DOUBLE-SLAP dat a**.

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
"Can you kiss me on the cheek so I can at least say a cute girl kissed me tonight?"

Dapper Krampus

18,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Invisibility 100
I wish I was one of ur tears, so I could be born in your eyes, run down your cheek, and die on your lips.

(XD)

Generous Genius

9,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

15,175 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Drakkusy
I'm not as pretty as Brad Pitt and I don't have Schwarzenegger's muscles but in licking I'm like Lassie.

I love this!

Powerhungry Genius

44,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Maybe we can have a chat, in private?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash