• Citizen 200
User Image

flower, gleam and glow
let your power shine

health 40

magic 50

make the clock reverse
bring back what once was mine

backpack the silence in the wind, 5 ethers, my camera, and my sweater.
location the tunnels, twilight town
party no one yet! i'm alone for now.

heal what has been hurt
change the fate's design

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

One final dance, one last twirl - and the princess slumped, limp and cold, into his awaiting arms.

That sentence made her absolutely sick inside, and yet she couldn't stop reading it. Even though with every time she read it, every time those words circled around in her head all she could see was her face, hear that mocking laugh that belonged only to her. And the words. Those taunting, cruel words.

"Looks like not everyone gets their happy ending... right?"

Frances scowled and slammed the book shut with more force than she intended.

She hurriedly shoved the book into her backpack and stood up, slinging the bag onto her right shoulder as she pushed open the door to the train station. The sun was blindingly bright, as always, and she staggered back for a moment in shock - even though she'd been here for two weeks and had absolutely no excuse for forgetting that there was ACTUAL sunlight here.

It was silly of her, really.

With a little sigh, she made her way down the stairs and over towards the one thing about the town that had alluded her adventurous spirit - the grate. The grate seemed to cover up a tunnel - maybe a whole series of tunnels, but for all appearances it seemed to be sealed into the ground. She'd tried to tug it open, but it wouldn't budge an inch. Frances absent-mindedly ran her fingers along the wall, sighing. It was just another thing she couldn't have, really. Like a sister who actually liked her or... or bravery - true bravery.

"I guess I'm not... huh? O-Ow!" Her finger had somehow hit a snag in the wall, and instantly a bubble of blood formed, burst and ran down into her palm. Normally, this would have had her complete attention - her days as a pirate quickly taught her to never leave an injury untreated - but it didn't.

Because somehow, just by pure luck, that snag in the wall had a tiny switch in it. She'd hit it, and she watched, amazed, as the grate slid upwards a few inches. A giddy gasp slipped from her lips as the fluttery thrills slid over her, embracing her and pulling her into that familiar rush.

"Okay! So, maybe I don't suck at everything." Frances said to herself, giggling a little as she quickly crouched down and gripped the bottom rail of the grate as tightly as she could, before managing to lift it up about a foot off of the ground. A quick look around and she hurriedly slid herself underneath, wincing as one of the spikes at the bottom grazed the side of her head. "Ouch... careful there..." she chided herself gently, shoving herself back into a standing position. She wobbled for a moment, throwing her arms out for balance as she stared into the expanse of yellow walls and stairs that lay before her.

That prickling fear crept up her spine again, and she slowly wrapped her bloody hand around one of the grate's metal bars, silently sizing up the surrounding area before she dared to take another step. As much as she hated to admit it, that book still had a grip on her, still was a deciding factor whenever she tried to explore.

After all, curiosity was what lead the protagonist to her death.

save what has been lost

FRANCES vane
the sage of TIME

Fanged Crunch's Princess

xxxxxxxxxxxx N a m i n e xxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━↘What do you do, when you're not even supposed to exist?❞━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image
                                    Namine frowned. “You know I would never abuse my powers like that. There’s no point in keeping me here.” She stopped and bit her lip. Something akin to guilt flooded her mind as she remembered how in Castle Oblivion, she tampered with Sora’s and Riku’s memories. She made them “remember” her. It was selfish on her part as well as the rest of the Organization’s. Shaking away the thoughts, she hardened her resolve by promising to never do such a thing ever again. At least there was some comfort in knowing that this was truly Xehanort, or some form or reincarnation, in front of her. Only he would take such glee in abusing other’s powers for his own purposes.

When Xehanort spoke next, Namine realized that she would be left alone with…this stranger. He looked pretty involved in the Organization, following Xehanort’s orders and whatnot. Apparently there was an upcoming mission? Maybe she’d get the chance to be left alone. Though she crossed her fingers that maybe this new recruit – if that’s what he was – wasn’t quite like Xehanort and maybe could provide her with answers.

"Nice to meet you girly, my name's Xander. And yours?"

Namine stiffened at his voice. “Hello, Xander,” she responded, saturating her tone with a polite, amicable feel. “My name is none of your business, but I’ll have you know that it isn’t ‘girly.’”

Namine didn’t know where she got her courage to talk back to anyone. All she knew was being pushed around by the Organization members. She supposed it was people like Roxas and Sora that gave her the mental strength she needed. Maybe, even though they separated, just by fusing with Kairi she was able to feel what true courage felt like. She may be a nobody and she may not have feelings, but she sure has grown a lot since she first met Sora. Now she had two courses of action. She could either force some answers out of Xander, or she could just pray that he was too new to know that she could summon the Corridors of Darkness just like any other nobody could. The minute she was left alone, she could take her leave.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With
Xehanort, Xander

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Roxas
                                            The Key of Destiny

xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x[xxxIAttackxxxI>
                                            [xxiiMagicxxi)
                                            [xxiItemsixxi)
                                            [xiixLimitxxxi)
User Image

A swirl of darkness. A spiral of purest shadow. Roxas's blue eyes saw the shadows close in and then, nothing. It was the first time since that night that he had made his own dark corridor; ironically, the last one he used was to come to this very world. To seek vengeance against the Organization. Or to be destroyed by them.... if it hadn't been for Riku. That meddlesome... If he hadn't interfered...

Dim lights seemed suddenly blinding to Roxas as he emerged from the plume of shadows. A pool of darkness dripped from the ceiling of the Twilight Town's Tunnels. The reverse-gravity puddle belched up a young blonde teen. Roxas was coated with lingering shadows as he got to his feet. The portal above him quickly closed, though it was difficult for him to tell since his eyes hadn't exactly adjusted, after just getting used to the dark realm.

"-areful there..."

The Key of Destiny didn't have a chance to take a rest; or let his eyes adjust properly to the dim lights in the tunnel for that matter. A voice could be heard in the distance, though Roxas had no idea what they were talking about. Maybe they were another of the Organization members.... it wasn't a far-fetched thought. With a strange younger Xemnas around, who knows what could have happened to the others.

With his potential pursuer's footsteps coming closer and closer, Roxas turned the corner and hid against one of the nearby walls. The blonde pulled up the hood of his Organization jacket. A life of running away from the ever-present Organization, the thought troubled his mind as he let out a sigh. At least he was back home.

"Who are you?" Roxas stepped quickly from the corner as the mystery girl made her approach. His right hand outstretched towards her, keeping his keyblade level with her neck as it appeared in his hand. Its flicker of vibrant lights distinguishing his features under the safety of the hood's shadow.

HEALTHxx█████████████████████████████████████████████████ 100%
x
MAGICxxxll█████████████████████████████████████████████████ 100%

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»World: Twilight Town
»Location: Tunnels
»Interaction: Frances

Dapper Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Can you tell me a story that I don't know?
Can you show me a picture that I haven't seen before?
Can you do one thing for me? Just let me go.
JUST LET ME GO.

Can you give me a reason why to stay behind?
Can you say it to my face that I'm not wasting all my time?

§ § §

"Hey!"

Veritas' head jumped out of the book with a start. Oh god, not this. Not now.

"Are you, uh, okay? What are you reading? Or trying to literally absorb?"

Ha. Funny. Not. His mouth didn't leave a dead-pan expression.

Social interactions was not high on his list of "things I want to happen to me at this very moment in time". He was completely and utterly exhausted, at least emotionally - his chest cavity felt entirely drained and hollow after... whatever had happened. He assumed Heartless were involved, considering where he ended up. But then why was he still around? Shouldn't Heartless have consumed him and there be no trace remaining? He didn't know. Regardless, now, he had to make some semblance of chit-chat with this person, as much as he didn't want to. She had asked about his book, so Veritas raised the cover of the tome to her. A Comprehensive Guide to the Multiverse. As the previous entry he had read indicated, the entirety of its contents had been chronicled by Jiminy Cricket. A large undertaking for such a small creature, but it had already proved its usefulness in the descriptions of the two worlds he had passed through, Hollow Bastion, and now here in Halloween Town.

Veritas hadn't really noticed the newcomer, and took a moment to identify the girl who had come and made worse his already bleak prospects in this dim world. She was almost aetheral, ghostly white and pale, like someone had draped a sheet perfectly over a human being. Beside her was something stranger still, a horse with wings. Even he rose an eyebrow at the appearance of such a creature. Sure, he had heard of them - pegasus was the term, he recalled - but thought they were figments of dreaming, and dismissed them. He surely never expected to be in the company of one. It seemed rather majestic and proud, standing next to the lady like that.

"I'm fine. Please go."

Regardless of how majestic or proud it was, he really did wish they'd both leave him to brood in peace.

§ § §

FORG|VE ME

for leaving you alone | for not saying any more
    for leaving you alone | for not hating any more
    for leaving you alone | for not waiting any more

Generous Reveler

6,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
User Image

flower, gleam and glow
let your power shine

health 40

magic 50

make the clock reverse

backpack the silence in the wind, 5 ethers, my camera, and my sweater.
location the tunnels, twilight town
party a boy, with blond hair and a black coat... who is he?

heal what has been hurt
change the fate's design

A twisted dim yellow expanse lay before, just begging to be explored. How could she ignore it so - with staircases pleading to have feet step upon them and corners asking to be turned? At home, her insatiable curiosity was a vice - it didn't just kill fictional protagonists there. "But here..." She said softly to herself, pausing for a moment in her exploration to finish out this trail of thought. "I'm not home. That doesn't bind me anymore..." As the totality of the realization hit her she actually laughed, at first completely ecstatic with the possibility of being able to actually explore off the beaten path... until it was completely, horrifically, utterly sunk again once she remembered something.

She had just proven her sister right.

She always told her that she was going to run around one day, do something stupid and get herself killed, and by basically throwing all her exploration-based inhibitions out the window (grate?) just then, she wasn't helping her case.

Frances bit back a sigh as she traced random, haphazard circles against the wall, her blood reaching a slow, angry boil at just how much influence that girl had over her. She hated it. Vicious words and sinister ideas swirled around in her mind, as she ticked off all the things she could have - wished she had - done. "I could have killed her... easily. No one knows what's underneath the clouds. Nothing is underneath the clouds. No one would have ever missed her." It was so, so wrong. But it felt so, so so very right. She'd actually done the other girl a favor, by shoving her just a few inches to the left instead of straight on like she originally planned.

... Even though with every nasty thought that slipped past the censors in her mind, she felt sickened. Disgusted. Raw.

Face pinched in a scowl, she made her way down the last few steps and whirled around the next corner with little delay, only to stop dead as a glittering object - a giant key - suddenly blocked any further attempt at moving, lest she want the thing jammed into her neck.

But he unwittingly tossed the cannonball back onto her ship, giving her the advantage again, just by asking her that simple question. He didn't realize how many meanings that question held, did he? And he really wouldn't be trying to play this game with her, would he?

"It's like he's going to win if he tries it with me."

She blinked for a few moments, biting down gently on her lower lip as she stared at her assailant and formed her next words carefully, her expression a mixture of shock, confusion and hurt - an apparently devastating combination when paired with that doe-eyed look she seemed to always have. It wasn't until she was completely secure in what she was about to say that she actually spoke, innocently twirling her thumbs around each other.

"Says the boy who hides himself in shadows." Frances tipped her head up towards the ceiling, her index finger resting against her lips as if she were thinking something over. It's a simple question really... maybe I'm looking too into you? But if you ask me who I am, shouldn't you know who you are, first?" While she said this, she gently gripped the blade of the giant key, just underneath where the teeth were and lowered it, silently telling him that she wasn't going to hurt him - not unless he tried to hurt her first.

She decided it wasn't a sealed deal of a question without her trademark little closed-eyed smile of innocence, so she gave him one.

"But since you asked so nicely, I suppose it won't hurt," she said, only later realizing the subtle lacing of sarcasm she'd added. She closed her eyes for a moment and instinctively silently snapping her fingers a few times, once every second, on the second. It was a habit of hers that sprung up whenever she was thinking, yes, but at home she never nearly so precise about it. Here... if it was quiet enough, she could almost hear the faint clicks as time passed.

It was an odd observation to make at the time, but it was effective enough.

"It's Frances, for now. You'll learn the rest in time." She smiled at him, a genuine smile this time and held her hand out for him to take. "And you are who? If... that is... you remember."

Assumption number one. A stereotypical one, nonetheless, but a decent starting point for the game.

save what has been lost

FRANCES vane
the sage of TIME

Anxious Loiterer

10,275 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
                      User Image
                      User Image

xx Minoa's expression had been one of neutral curiosity towards the young man, until she noticed that his expression didn't change at all. It was completely deadpan the entire time he stared at her. He didn't look startled, or annoyed, or...anything. The corners of her mouth began to turn downwards; she was already starting not to like this guy, and he hadn't said a word to her yet. But when he silently answered her question by lifting up his book and showing her the cover, her eyes lit up, and she only half-heard what he had to say.

"Ohh, I have only heard of this book!" she exclaimed, moving around to the front of the boy to get a better look at both sides of the cover. "This is the work of Jiminy Cricket, yes? Our library lacks a copy, though." The blonde sighed wistfully. "There are so few books about the multiverse in our library. Some on individual worlds, a couple about ones directly connected to one another, but next to none on the vastness of the multiverse itself. The Waking Realms are massive."

"Oh good, you've gotten her going," Penn grumbled, looking away. Minoa shot him a dirty look, but quickly returned her attention to the book at hand. Well, in the brunette's hands.

"I have heard of Jiminy, and the people he travelled with," she went on. "The worlds in this book are all ones he visited, I believe. This world--Halloween Town--was one of them, was it not?" Minoa looked around them at the guillotines, the creepy fountain, the eerie atmosphere. It was nothing at all like Fantasia. Well...until the Nightmares escaped, and she didn't even see the battle, let alone the aftermath. The Sage of Sea had gotten her out quickly, though Minoa was quite sure the Sage did not intend to send her to Montressor, the moon port. At least a flying horse didn't really stick out in a place where humans were actually a somewhat uncommon sight. It had been a few weeks since the Nightmares' release...what was happening in Fantasia?

Minoa suddenly realized she'd been silent all this time, and quickly snapped out of her reverie. "Have you ever heard of a world called Fantasia?" she asked on a whim. If this young man knew of other worlds, maybe he'd come across the Dream Realm in all his readings. It was doubtful, but possible. She had no idea. It suddenly occurred to the Fantasian that she had no idea who this person was, either, and she stuck out her hand. "I am Minoa, by the way."

You can't see this~
                                            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Roxas
                                            The Key of Destiny

xxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.x[xxxIAttackxxxI>
                                            [xxiiMagicxxi)
                                            [xxiItemsixxi)
                                            [xiixLimitxxxi)
User Image

A sigh of relief had been withheld far too long. The Keyblade's Chosen lowered his blade almost apologetically when the girl had grabbed it's edge. Now he was threatening strangers? Oh Roxas, how far have you fallen?
                                            "Frances, huh?" the blonde waved his arm to the side, dismissing the giant key in the same blinding manner in which it had appeared. "No X there. he muttered to himself, reassuring his safety. "Sorry, I didn't mean to.... I was just worried. There are some very bad.... 'people'... chasing after me right now. I'm just trying to stay safe... Roxas looked away at that last note, the very thought of the Organization had troubled him. What were they going to do with him once they caught him? Reprogram his mind like they did with Xi-
                                            His mind was naught but static after that. A gloved hand forced to his forehead.
                                            Roxas shook his head, reasserting his mental control.

"The name's Roxas." The blonde tossed off his hood and flashed the pinkette a smile. It was only then that the real impact of where they were. "What're you doing down in the tunnels, anyway? Are you looking for somewhere to practice for the Struggle? I think Vivi usually does that down here." Roxas had to ask. The gir; wasn't alarmed or shocked when Roxas had brandished a weapon right at her neck. She must have seen some form of combat before, and Twilight Town being Twilight Town, the only explanation he had on mind was the Struggle. He could be very wrong though. One useful skill he learned from his time in the Organization was to never judge a book by its cover. No matter how cutesy some of the Heartless were, they were all vile, bloodthirsty creatures.

HEALTHxx█████████████████████████████████████████████████ 100%
x
MAGICxxxll█████████████████████████████████████████████████ 100%

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.»World: Twilight Town
»Location: Tunnels
»Interaction: Frances

Fandom Otaku

User Image
        【 ғoxes&&ғɑɴs 】 ▬▬▬ not. a. GODDESS!x x x dancing martial ⇡ artist ღ !
              ♕° ) name's mariko mizuki. x ♕° ) olympus coliseum x ♕° ) what. no.

▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

After over an hour of denial, Mariko finally had to give in.

She was lost. Totally, completely, utterly lost. Even Ryouga Hibiki, the Eternal Lost Piglet Boy of Nerima couldn't get this lost.

. . .Actually, no, he could. She took that back.

The martial artist groaned, dropping onto some nearby steps and letting her bag go before taking a look at the world she was on. It was distinctly Roman or Greek looking, what with the tall white pillars and depictions of what she assumed were their gods. There was also a door that, apparently, led to Hell. Whatever it was really called, Mariko didn't know, but here she was not ten feet away from it and she wasn't panicking at all.

She sighed, dropping her face into her hands. What was she doing here? What she wouldn't do to just go home and bury herself in her bed. A wave of guilt then washed over her, and she sighed again. No going back to her world--not until she defeated whatever caused it to disappear in the first place, or at least helped whoever DID defeat them. Until she did so, she was stuck wandering through strange, themed worlds alone.

The twenty year old allowed herself to wallow in the self pity for ten minutes more, before getting up. Well, there was nothing and no one here, so she might as well move on to another world. Before she could take a step, however, there was a roar that came from behind her, and she whirled around to see a door she hadn't noticed before. Rushing in through it and then a small room through another door showed Mariko a training arena, people scrambling around what looked like a giant, metal T - Rex. Her jaw dropped. "What."

"Hey! Who in Tartarus are you? You working for Hades"

Mariko turned once again to see a very well muscled man, and a goat man that she had run past, both of them frowning at her. She frowned back. "No, I'm not. And I was just passing through before I see--that." she swept a hand towards the metal T - Rex. "Is that normal?"

"Actually, it's not."

Dapper Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100
User Image
Can you tell me a story that I don't know?
Can you show me a picture that I haven't seen before?
JUST LET ME GO.

Can you give me a reason why to stay behind?
Can you say it to my face that I'm not wasting all my time?

§ § §

She wasn't leaving. She wouldn't shut up.

This was going to be awful.

Much as he... enjoyed? - not even that, more a passive appreciation and acceptance - another well read person, frankly he didn't feel keen about having to talk to people at the moment. "It is. It was. I have. Veritas. Now please go." He reiterated the last part with a silent hope she would actually do it this time. He really didn't want to partake in such social situations. Though there was an alternative... Standing to his feet and closing the book, he turned away from her. "Or at least don't follow. I would prefer to be alone." He started to move away towards the main hub of trees leading into other dimensions, feet scraping across the gravel.

But he paused. Veritas had heard something. A little chittering, a small sound from just behind the guillotine. Jumping up from behind it was a strange burlap sack, soft swirls of dark energy coiling around its form. One might call it adorable, the way it seemed to jump up like a small child on a trampoline. Perhaps they would have, before it completely smashed the guillotine on landing. The shockwaves caused from its collision with the ground sent the wood beneath it flying, along with some of the cobbled floor beneath where it landed. Instantly, Veritas jumped towards the path of the splinters that were heading in the direction of Minoa, turning away from the spray of wood. The clang of the metal blade into the cobblestone ground was ear-piercing and he felt a feeling shoot up his spine. It was less welcoming than the pangs of pain from the wood splinters.

What in the Waking Realms is that? He pulled out his bow in the next movement he made and by the second step it was cocked and aimed at the small beast. It looked like he'd have to stay a little while longer. "Scratch that. Sack first."

§ § §

FORG|VE ME

for leaving you alone | for not saying any more
    for leaving you alone | for not hating any more
    for leaving you alone | for not waiting any more

Apocalyptic Dusk's Husbando

Dapper Lunatic

7,425 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Love Machine 150
O p e n__t h e__d o o r,__G e t__o n__t h e__f l o o r,
E v e r y b o d y__w a l k__T h e__d i n o s a u r !
O p e n__t h e__d o o r,__G e t__o n__t h e__f l o o r,
E v e r y b o d y__w a l k__T h e__d i n o s a u r !

User Image

"Me Grimlock no bozo! Me king!"

As it turned out, smashing things hadn't been as fun as Grimlock would have hoped.
All the squishy little people just screamed and ran when he tromped towards them. Admittedly, that was the smart thing to do, but chasing after them was tedious and not very fun for the King of the Dinobots. And while the barrels and boxes didn't run, the joy of shattering mountains of wooden containers with a swing of his mighty tail was a fleeting one. The titanium tyrant hungered for a fight. Preferably against those strange black things that had lead him here, but any worthy foe would do.
A deep, threatening growl rumbling in his throat, Grimlock began scanning the arena for someone, ANYONE, who might put up a fight. His optics eventually settled on three people standing near a gate; None of whom seemed particularly frightened of him.
This angered the die-cast dinosaur.
His growl turning into a full-fledged roar, Grimlock charged towards these puny squishy-things who dared not cower from him.
"Me Grimlock wanna fight!" he cried, holding his gaping maw just above the ground as he ran, ready to snap up the trio of treats if they were foolish enough not to get out of the way in time.

"Me Grimlock best of all!"

Currently Shaped like: A Kick-a** T-Rex

Anxious Loiterer

10,275 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

User Image

(( Since Despair has vanished without a trace and we can't just kill the Heir of Fantasia, we're going ahead as if Somnia never existed, and this is the only way I can think of to work it in smoothly. ))

xx Before the girl had a chance to answer, yet another voice called out to them. Well, at first Jack thought the stranger was speaking to the girl. He assumed, simply because he still wasn't used to people addressing him. Three hundred years of being looked past and walked through did that to a person. (Or spirit, as the case was.) There were a number of things about this that were odd, though. For one thing, the voice was coming from above them. For another, it sounded like a teenager's. A glance proved both of these things to be true: a white-haired teen was floating above them. Jack's icy blue eyes lit up, and he instantly took off again, zooming up to the other spirit's level and zipping around him, taking in his odd attire. "Spandex, man? Really?" he said with a laugh, amused.

He couldn't deny his curiosity about this new spirit, though. Other spirits like him were hard to find. Jack moved to the front of the other and flashed a wide grin at him. "Jack Frost," he said, as way of introduction. His smile faded somewhat when he recalled the boy's question, though. "I have a vague idea," he admitted. "Apparently, this place is called Traverse Town, and it's...another world." The Guardian gestured around him. "I dunno, I kinda believe it. One minute I was in Burgess in the early morning, and next thing I know, I'm waking up here. I have no idea how I got here. Do you? Hey, and what about--"

Jack turned to look back down towards the only one of their party that couldn't fly, but suddenly found...nothing. Just cobblestones. He paused and looked up and down the alleyway, baffled. He looked back towards the other teen, his confusion evident on his face. "There was, uh, another person here, right? A girl?" People didn't just vanish. Usually.

User Image

Fandom Otaku

User Image
        【 ғoxes&&ғɑɴs 】 ▬▬▬ not. a. GODDESS!x x x dancing martial ⇡ artist ღ !
              ♕° ) name's mariko mizuki. x ♕° ) olympus coliseum x ♕° ) what. no.

Well, s**t. Mariko hadn't expected the dinosaur--Grimlock, apparently--to talk--although, considering the s**t she'd seen in only five years, she was actually a bit surprised that no one thought of making a sentient dinosaur yet. Maybe that was too weird for even the martial artists of Nerima.

Of course, that was completely irrelevant at this point, as Grimlock was charging right at her and the two people. Mariko swore under her breath as she and the others dove in two different directions--her under the metal dinosaur, and the other two through the doorway. She cursed again; why didn't she do that?! Now the T - rex was between her and her exit, and she was fairly certain it wasn't going to let her through without his fight.

Well, she hadn't had a decent workout in a while. Since her usual sparring buddies were, to be blunt, eaten by monsters, the only fights she had were against said monsters. Plus, this would give her a decent way of burning off excess anger, frustration, and annoyance.

Mind made up, Mariko grabbed a pair of metal fans she kept strapped to her waist, holding one in a reverse grip closed and spreading out the other to point it at Grimlock. "Okay, buddy, if it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get! I didn't come all this way to get eaten!"

Fandom Otaku

User Image User Image User Image User Image
                              D A N N Y x F E N T O N xx D A N N Y x P H A N T O M

( ooc; works for me! )

The halfa blinked as the boy floated up closer to his level, before commenting on his clothing. Looking down, he shrugged, before he grinned sheepishly. "Hey, it's what I died in; it's not like I can just walk into Hot Topic and buy a new wardrobe, you know." he paused to think about that before another grin split his face. "Although, I'm sure they wouldn't mind; they like all that creepy stuff and all that. Besides, it's surprisingly comfy."

Danny frowned as the other spirit introduced himself, thinking. "Like the whole 'Jack Frost nipping at your nose' Jack Frost? You're real?" Oh, no, if he was real, did that mean. . . "Don't tell me Santa Claus is real, too. Please." Danny almost shivered in horror if he learned that his dad was right, and that Santa Claus did exist. His mom would never live it down. Wait, wasn't he introducing himself? Right. "Uh, sorry about that. I'm Danny Phantom. Nice to meet you, Jack. Weird question, but are you a ghost?"

"Another world. . .I figured. It doesn't look like the Ghost Zone. I should be glad of that, though," Danny mumbled. "Well, I dunno how you got here, but I got sucked into some weird black portal in my parents' lab."

Upon receiving the question from Jack, he looked around as well, before frowning. "I. . .think so, yeah. At least I saw two of you." he said. "I wonder where she went. . ."

Anxious Loiterer

10,275 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
                      User Image
                      User Image

xx Veritas was making a very large error in answering Minoa's questions before requesting she leave him be, especially since he answered her last question in the affirmative. Her blue eyes widened in surprise, and once again, she completely ignored his request. "You have heard of Fantasia?" she gasped, grinning despite herself. "But how? I do not believe it is in any books; it is known of to so few in the Waking Realms. I doubt even Jiminy has even heard of--"

She suddenly cut herself off, for two reasons. The first was that it suddenly dawned on her that this young man may very well be a Sage. The Sages of Dreams rarely stayed within Fantasia, instead roaming the outer worlds for one reason or another--to explore, see new places, to just get out of the Dream Realm, to meet new people, see how the various worlds were different. Could she simply ask him, though? That may not be prudent. Yet if he had heard of Fantasia...but the second reason she had silenced herself was because Veritas had suddenly gotten to his feet and turned his back to her. Over his shoulder, he told her not to follow him. He preferred to be alone.

The delight immediately faded from the blonde's face, and she vaguely recalled what she had ignored before: his asking her to leave. Twice. He had never been interested in speaking to her. She should have seen it. No...she had seen it, but wilfully ignored it. She had been eager for someone to speak to about the worlds, aside from Penn. And now here was someone who actually knew about her homeworld, and he was giving her the cold shoulder. Minoa watched as Veritas moved away, saying nothing. Penn was similarly silent until he suddenly caught whiff of a strange scent. His nostrils flared as his head swivelled towards the new presence. Immediately recognizing the being that appeared, both of his large feathered wings swept up around Minoa, and just in time, too, for the Nightmare's landing sent up a spray of wood and cobblestones. Yet for some reason, none of them struck him.

The pegasus folded his wings, allowing them both to see what was occurring. The Phobia stood only a little ways away, leering at them with its creepy, permanent grin. And, surprisingly, in between them and the Phobia stood Veritas, bow drawn and aimed at the creature. Minoa almost let out a bitter laugh at his words, and not just because of what he called the Phobia. "I do not need your help with this, Veritas," she said coolly.

Without looking towards Penn, Minoa brought up her left hand, and the little white gem on her bracelet began to glow. The pegasus was surrounded by the same glow, and in a bright flash of light, he was gone. The white glow faded from the opal, only for the onyx to begin to gleam itself. A large shadow appeared on the ground beside the Fantasian, and rapidly began to grow. Within seconds, a massive black bull with a red Heartless symbol on its chest was standing where Penn had been. Braum tossed his head and snorted as he caught sight and scent of the Nightmare, and began to feel Minoa's intentions for him to charge at the thing. This might have bothered him, had he not been desirous of doing just that.

Minoa felt the Heartless' agreement, and quickly side-stepped away from Braum as the bull lowered his horned head and charged. The Phobia was too bulky itself to dodge swiftly, but it seemed to have no intention of doing so; instead, it stood its ground. Just before Braum reached it, the Phobia swung its large arms around behind itself and brought them down on the bull's lowered head--hard. Braum's jaw smashed into the ground, and his momentum and the way the Phobia had hit him caused the rest of his body to swing around to the side somewhat, smashing through part of one of the stone walls around the plaza. He felt Minoa's alarm; she felt his rage. With a bellow, and before even fully getting to his feet, Braum snapped his head up and to the side. One of his horns caught the Phobia and violently flung it away through two houses. It came to rest in the wreckage of the second, but was back on its feet surprisingly quickly, almost before Braum had found his own footing again.

Minoa frowned. Surely the lowest of Nightmares shouldn't have been able to survive a blow like that, yet it barely looked fazed.

You can't see this~

Anxious Loiterer

10,275 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

User Image

xx A smile quirked at the corners of Jack's lips, despite his confusion over the mystery of the vanishing girl. "Well, you're not actually limited to what you died in, you know," he said with a chuckle, gesturing to his blue hoodie. "You think this was around three hundred years ago? Please." He made a face at the reference to that one stupid Christmas song where he was briefly mentioned. He knew he should have been glad for the mention, and once he had been--until literally everyone greeted him with that same bloody line. He had very mixed feelings about it. He was extremely glad that people could see him, on the one hand, but on the other, if that was the only thing they could think to say... "C'mon, you gotta be more imaginative than that."

Jack actually laughed aloud at the boy's next, inevitable realization, though, especially since the reaction was a bit odd. "Okay, I won't," he agreed, amused. "Mainly because his name's North. The Easter Bunny, the Tooth Fairy, and the Sandman all have their own proper names, too." He thought on this for a moment, realizing that he was the only one who was known by his proper name. Well, since he'd died, anyway.

He gave the boy another grin as he finally introduced himself as Danny Phantom. "I'd make fun of the originality of the name, but that'd be kinda hypocritical, wouldn't it? And it's not like you actually chose it or anything." Jack frowned ever so slightly at the somewhat odd question, though. "Uh, no. I'm a spirit, of winter and all the stuff that goes with it, and a Guardian of Childhood; of Fun, to be exact," he replied. As he did so, a cold wind carrying a number of snowflakes blew through the area from behind Jack.

Danny was muttering to himself now, though. Something about a Ghost Zone...what in the world was that? Though perhaps "world" was no longer appropriate. "Worlds" seemed more accurate. This was all very strange. Yet...the mentioning of a black portal did ring a vague bell...but the memory was gone as quickly as it came, and he had little time to dwell on it before Danny returned his attention to the the vanishing girl. Jack shrugged it off. "Well, I dunno. Maybe she was a ghost," he said with a slight laugh, but stopped as he realized something. "Wait--is that what you are?" he asked in amazement. "I've never actually met a ghost before. A couple of other spirits, sure, but not a full-on ghost."

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces