Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Katarina’s blue eyes were busy glancing around as she stepped deeper into her current home. Glancing around, and listening, she no sooner sighed as she realized Tyrell was no where to welcome her home. Surely, had he heard her, he would have walked in, his well made shoes echoing as he walked, and scooped her up into his arms. Alas, he was also a business man. A man who worked hard for his money. Her hand rest along the stair’s banister before she turned back and noticed Mina.

How the other did it was completely beyond her. The other woman was already sitting at the bar, having a fresh pot of coffee going, and had time to venture into a novel. It was beyond the mortal and, at the same time, she adored and envied the woman’s ability to move as she did. Katarina neared the bar and, as the gesture insisted, she took a seat, relaxing the bag along the bar’s top.

“Ves, coffee sounds divine.” She insisted while pulling her property from the bag. “I could really use some help. Tyrell still hasn’t picked vhich invitation design he prefers.” She explained as she sat her tablet back up. Her finger immediately began to scroll up and down along the flat screen’s surface. She had close to twenty different designs that she had narrowed down from a hundred. She had her dress narrowed down to three, and the wedding cake’s flavors still needed to be picked.

“Some headvay vould be a godsend.” She explained as she leaned over towards Mina, showing her what she had, the narrowing of invitations, and the three dresses she had limited her choices down to. “It there anything else I’m forgetting?” She asked, her Russian accent lowering as her piercing blue eyes focused on the screen in front of her. It was funny. She could help run a bar and inn but give her a wedding list and she was completely lost.

User Image

Two mugs of coffee were poured and placed onto the counter where Katarina was getting ready to sit, as well as a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses.

Mina rounded the counter and sat down beside the Russian as she pulled the electronic device out that all of her data was stored on, and Mina leaned over to view what had been selected and still needed to be narrowed down. Her head cocked to the side and she moved her fingers over the screen to pull up, select, resize and study the images before opening a set of invitations that she favored above all else. They had a sort of old fashioned appearance with scrolling calligraphy, a heavy parchment like material and was emblazoned with raised mini roses, like the bundle that Tyrell had proposed with. “I like these, I think they’re very elegant.” Mina commented, admiring them once more before glancing at the wedding dress options as well, and she finally shook her head and deleted the webpage entirely.

No, Katarina, we’re going to do your wedding dress shopping right. We’re going to gather any other female friends you can think of, go down to the bridal shop in town and you can try on every single one in your size until we pick one. There’ll be champagne, elevator music and fun, damnit.” Mina nodded to show her motherly resolve, and went back to the invitations.

Wearing: This. With: -

Mr. Perfect don't exist my little friend,
                                    And I tell you it again, and I do it again,
                                        Counting all the assholes in the room,
                                            Well I'm definitely not alone, well I'm not alone...

OOC:

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

“Thank vou.” She spoke, reaching for the warm cup that held the elixir of warmth and remaining awake. Katarina gently placed the rim to the white mug to her lips, tilted it ever so slightly, and sipped the hot beverage as she watched Mina glanced through her tablet. First up, was the wedding invitations. She had picked the exact ones that Katarina was leaning towards but still waiting on her fiance’s approval of.

“Ves, those are my favorite ones.” She spoke, beaming lightly as her delicate features rested perfectly as she continued to observe the other woman’s reactions to her three choices of wedding dresses. It took the mortal a moment, to catch up with how fast Mina went along the tablet, before she shook her head as she watched her future mother-in-law delete the three choices, and the pages, together.

Her widened blue orbs turned, in question, to Mina as she remained silent, giving the other time to explain. She was beginning to know more and more about Mina and knew that there had to be a good reason for the removal of the dresses. And there was. The previous panic vanished from the Russian’s features as she nodded. Katarina actually loved the idea.

“Ves! That does sound much better! Let us see. Vou, Alex, Celeste, and Cecelia. Ves, that is everyone!” She spoke. Her tone grew with excitement as she thought about everyone being there with her while she tried on dresses, while they sipped bubbly together. It was going to be an amazing girls day out.

User Image

Something had wrong with someone somewhere and Tyrell had dealt with it accordingly.

However now he stood in the corner of the bar, having entered a few moments prior with enough time to listen in on part of his mother’s and Rina’s conversation, and he couldn’t help the smile that slowly slid over his lips as they spoke. Now, though, he moved forward into the room and swiftly right up behind his betrothed as quiet as a mouse before leaning down and placing a small, warm kiss on the side of her neck, his lips lingering for a moment longer than truly necessary. “Good evening, love.” He said lightly, hands on her shoulders to gently squeeze them before he leaned over, kissed Mina’s cheek, and finally sat down beside his soon-to-be. “How was your outing?” He asked Rina in reference to the text he’d received but been unable to respond to.

Mina of course just sat back and smirked quietly to let them interact, though she stood to pour him a cup of coffee, and refresh hers and Rina’s as well.

With: Katarina & Mina Wearing: This.

I'm living for the only thing I know,
                                    I'm running and not quite sure where to go,
                                        And I don't know what I'm diving into,
                                            Just hanging by a moment here with you.

OOC:

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

Katarina’s piercing blue orbs lowered back to her tablet as she moved to lift the mug back to her lips. A settled sip was taken while her left fingertip shuffled through the pages of what the professional’s called ‘A bride’s list of things to do’. A light shake of her head formed as she read on the latest, and the popular, things that many brides had not known. Had she been back in her homeland, she would have married and taken the man’s last name. Though, she was no longer a Princess. Her position, or so she secretly felt, was given up. The life she chose to live now was richer then any she could have imagined and it made her happier to be here, with her beloved and his family then back in Russian alone.

“They say the voman normally takes the last name.” She began, lowering the coffee from her lips after she completely swallowed. At this time, Tyrell was already sneaking up from behind her and, with his usual and sly ways, he managed to sneak up from behind her. “Do vou believe Ty…” Her voice was cut off as she felt the first initial touch of his lips against her neck. She would jump slightly before realizing that the lips upon her neck was his own.

“Mmm..Upyr..” She whispered as her soft Russian accent escaped her lips. Her lids closed for a moment and, in that kiss alone, she knew he could feel the immediate jump in her currently calm state. Her arousal rushed forth, crossing over her cheeks and painting them a light pinkish hue, while her insides appeared to betray the calm demeanor she wished to keep.

She had been around him long enough to know that his lips had lingered along her flesh just a bit longer and he wished to get a reaction. “Our outing vas vell.” She stated, turning lightly to face him as her lips pulled into the smirk he would know as his own, a touch to the side. “Vour mother believes that I should give myself to vou before our vedding.” She commented, watching him closely and ready to judge his own reaction. At this point, it was all about causing a reaction from him that would, hopefully, catch him off guard.

The hum and purr of the engine told the driver more about his speed and assent than the lit dials glowing in front of him. Relaxed hands tilted the leather-bound wheel this way and that following the rise of the road, headlights angled down and probably too dim for such a treacherous road.

But the driver was unconcerned,

The sleek silver body of the Mercedes drifted through the gates and came to a stop along the edge of road and wall, tucked out of the way where service vehicles wouldn't be offended by it. The driver was more interested in stepping out into the cobbles and adjusting the narrow black gloves hugging his hands. Polished brown wingtip shoes matched the dapper brown of starched trousers, his suit tailored close to his tall, imposing frame. The duffle-bag he pulled out of the passenger-seat spoiled the refined air, but it was necessary.

Walking up casually to the door and letting himself inside, the man with closely cropped black hair and sweeping eyes in a narrow face was not here to cause trouble. Kastraliss was more interested in finding a bit of quiet and rest before continuing his work, and ideally his occupation wouldn't disturb his potential hosts too much.

"Is anyone here?"

Afterall, not everyone enjoyed a necromancer.

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
((brb..shower ^^))
User Image

The kiss to her cheek from her son had been returned to one of his own, and she noted the five o’clock shadow that foretold of a long day at work, though she remained dutifully silent as he went to speak with his betrothed, a pleasant smile still formed along her lips – though hearing Katarina’s statement she let out a rather impolite snort.

Then, of course, a rather pleasing sound would reach her ears and Mina would give a hum of approval at the easy purr of the luxery car that was pulling up the rickety drive, and her eyes would shift to the entrance as someone entered into the foyer and questioned the idea of anyone being home. Mina would nod to her son and his beloved before standing and making her way to the entrance of the bar where she could peek out at the necromancer that had entered, her lean frame leaned against the door. “There always is, dove, come on in and enjoy a drink?” She invited warmly with a fanged smile, booted legs crossed casually at the ankle and her arms loosely looped across the front of her partially skeletal decaled tee.

-

Tyrell grinned broadly at Rina’s reaction to his presence and leaned his arm across the counter in front of her so that her attention would be forced to be solely on him, his bemused smile never faltering as she spoke. “Is that so? I have to say I quite agree.” He intoned playfully, his head leaning forward so that he could gently n** her earlobe with the tips of his front teeth, sharpened incisors gleaming devilishly. “Though I don’t think I will, no matter how much you beg, considering how hard you’ve fought to keep your virtue in tact.

He chuckled and glanced towards the door at the sound of it opening, but as his mother had stood and paced off to handle the newcomer, he returned his attention to his fiancé. “How are the wedding plans coming?” He asked in a manner to reassert the idea that he wanted nothing to do with them. Flowers, invitations, color schemes, bah! Who needed ‘em?

OOC:

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image

The Russian’s attention turned from her betrothed to her future mother-in-law where she witnessed the kind kiss along the other woman’s cheek. The light smirk continued along her own lips as she continued to look from future in law, who was busy snorting at the comment Katarina made, to her future husband. Mina had left, hearing something that Katarina could only hear a fraction of, and leaving the two of them alone.

“Vou vould agree?” She spoke, her smirk growing even more so as she leaned back in the chair she was currently sitting in. One beautiful and slender leg crossed over the other, as she leaned forth along the counter. The form fitting, though never to tight, red dress she wore was a perfect contrast to the long black heels she adorned. A light tap from the bottom front of the heel echoed lightly along the framework of the stool she sat on.

She fought, oh did she fight, the burning blush along her cheeks and, in finding herself incapable of hiding such a growing blush, she lowered her head and immediately took an unlikely interest in the page that was open along her tablet. “Upyr, how little vou know about Russians.” She spoke, her voice lowered and, yet, quite playful.

“Ve never beg.” She finished and, from how her head was angled, and how her features tightened around her upper cheeks, he could easily tell that she was wearing her playful smirk, just off to the side, and the one that she only used around him. The lack of eye connection led her to concentrate on his voice alone as her fingertip lightly cascaded across the tablet’s surface, turning the page. She could easily tell that his concern with the wedding plans were meant to be helpful but not so hands on.

“They are going vell, Upyr.” She answered him, looking upwards and locking her own piercing blue orbs with his amazing dual hued ones. The smirk remained as she continued to push, just a little bit farther. “Ve vere going to look at flowers later. Vould vou like to come?” She spoke, her Russian accent as she tilted her head lightly to the side, curious of his reaction to the invitation to join. Oh she couldn’t wait.

"A drink would do wonderfully." Turning when he heard the footsteps approach and then found himself welcomed by the woman in casual dress, the man rolled one wrist and inclined his dark head at the offer, remembering his manners and hoping he'd found himself back in civilized company.

"Kastraliss Isheol, Ma'am. I hope I'm not disturbing anything by arriving unannounced?" Reservations in places like this were fickle, but when feathers were ruffled they could usually be soothed either with an offering of money or service. He was free with both.

It was clear just by looking at him that he was human- his age was showing in the lines around his lips and eyes, a carefully tended short black beard hugging the edge of his straight jaw and curled up around thin lips. He wasn't old, but he clearly wasn't immortal.
User Image

Just as it was clear that Kastraliss Isheol was human, it was obvious that Wilhelmina Firewall was decidedly not. Her body remained all too still without a regular lift of her chest to indicate life, her skin was pale ivory in color, her hair darker than night and eyes redder than freshly spilled blood, though the fangs that peeked from between her heart shaped lips were probably the most obvious and first to be noticed.

The Vampiress studied the necromancer with his seemingly near forgotten manners and somewhat hopeful intonation before she nodded towards the doorway that she was leaning against. “Well, then do come in, pet. We have a rather large selection to choose from, and the first drink is always on the house.” She would say with a broadened smile, her head tilting to the side in a friendly gesture to usher him through the frame to her left.

No, no, we’re just shootin’ the s**t. Besides, sometimes the best kind of guest is those that happen by unannounced. They usually have the best stories.

OOC:

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

The fire burns on and on

That drives me on 'til all is gone

Ronove would come down from the room looking rather unusual. He clearly hadn't slept well, his eyes were shadowed and his hair was closely resembling a birds nest. Half walking half staggering to a stool the blonde sat himself down and for two minutes did nothing at all. Then his head hit the counter in a swift motion.

Except the simple plans

Of mice and men
User Image

Things had most definitely not gone according to plan.

Adelaide had been travelling for some time without any past due respite from the early spring heat that beat down from the high afternoon sun, and her head was starting to pound in rythmn to her fast beating heart. She'd occasionally blink sweat from her eyes, or wipe the gathering beadlets from her brow, but otherwise kept walking despite the blister's that were surely popping up all over her poor, worn out feet.

And to think the woman she was after was supposedly easy to find.
            Hrmph.

And then, there it was, like a goshdarn beacon in the night; a large castle style manor stood atop a hill like a proud horse and Addy found herself grinning and licking the salt from her upper lip before doubling her pace and trying to stick to the minimal shade the trees provided. Luckily for her, at her faster clip the castle approached quickly and in almost no time she was passing through the gates and moving onward, entering into the cool foyer with a rush of cold air. The sign hung on the door had said open, which meant this was some sort of establishment, right?

The youngin' pushed the sticky strands of honey blond hair from her pale green eyes and wandered towards where an open doorway led into what appeared to be some sort of bar, equipped with a golden haired boy with his head dropped on the marble counter top. She frowned. "Er. You... You okay?" She asked hesitantly, her hands folded neatly in front of her.

Addy wore an outfit suited for nature in color alone; a loose, breezy green tank top with a ruffled front and buttons from hem to collar, tight brown skinny jeans, and a pair of dark brown flats strapped to her feet. Her sweater was tucked under one of the straps under her back pack, the heavy leather thing weighted uncomfortably across her shoulders. Her make up was smudged, her nail polish chipped, and the french braid her honey hair was in was loose, frayed and miserable looking.

She had been travelling for quite some time.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image
☄ Я Ω Ñ Ω V Σ ☠

The fire burns on and on

That drives me on 'til all is gone

Ronove seemed to not respond at first though as the words finally sank into his tired brain he sat upright and looked about. "Huh?" He questioned before he shook his blonde locks. "Oh uhmm..." Turning to face the speaker he grinned sheepishly "Yeah... yeah I'm... just..." Ronove paused for a moment as he took in her smudged beauty. "...great" He finished with a slight frown as the makeup clearly bothered his perfectionist self.

Moving his red eyes from the females face he drifted them down and then back up again before locking his eyes on the green eyes of the female. "You look tired" He said swiftly getting off his feet and offering the woman his chair, even though there were plenty of others. This hadn't occured to the young gentleman, no matter how dishevelled he appeared.

The female, like all others who came in contact with Ronove would no doubt experience the inviting warmth that radiated off of the half demon.

Except the simple plans

Of mice and men
User Image

From recent experience I’ve learned that means ‘you look like shoot’.” She said with a soft, nervously flitting smile as her thumbs lifted and wiped at the smudged brown and green tones on her lower lids and off to the sides until it was mostly managed once more, though greatly faded and near gone nonetheless. Luckily for Addy, with her sun kissed golden skin, soft pink lips, pastel eyes and fair features, she didn’t even need to be all dolled up to begin with, so the loss of the paint was nothing to be overly upset over.

Both hands lifted to try and smooth the rough looking braid, though she finally just tugged the band from the end and allowed the braid to unwind, which greatly smoothed her ruffled appearance. “Oh… Thank you.” She responded in a polite tone as he offered her his seat, despite their being many more, and she eased herself onto it – Addy was secretly pleased with the charming gesture, many young men like this guy here hadn’t manners for s**t anymore. Her sore feet immediately felt as if they were sighing in relief, as did her back when her leather bag was dropped with a heavy thunk to the ground beside her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff